Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 07, 2018 11:59 pm
The Manchurian Son (2016)

Info video:
Date: 2016
Genre: Incest, MILF, Mother, Mom, Mommy, Taboo, Stockings, Facial
Models: Ashley Fires

screenshot
Description: Harlo had finally worked up the courage to stand up to his mother. He stormed into the room Im done, Mother, he said. I dont want anything to do with you anymore. Im leaving you and Im married too. There is nothing that you can do to ruin my Marriage now! She glared at him, her gaze was cold and without emotion, she lit up a cigarette. Harlo, why dont you entertain yourself with a game of solitaire? Harlo, completely entranced at the suggestion sat down, proceeded to pick up the deck of cards and began to play. As he came across the Queen of Diamonds he froze, his trance grew even deeper; he was now an empty vessel under her control. She stood, cigarette in hand, You are awaiting orders from a U.S. operative, she was the operative but she left that out, her son was a sleeper agent trained by the Communists to assassinate the upcoming presidential nominee. You are to shoot and him two minutes into his acceptance speech. She continued. Harlo had never known that he was a professional assassin and his own dear mother was his handler. She explained to him his target and how to go about the assassination with great detail, when I rise to power I will ground them into dirt for what they did to you! She exclaims. Before she sends him on his great mission she decides that it is time that she felt his cock deep inside of her, she had wanted him for so long now. She orders him to stand up and take your cock out he is still under her control and does as she says First she teases him, sucking his big hard cock, looking up at him with her beautiful blue eyes, I want you to fuck me now! He bends her over and fucks her from behind before they end up in a multitude of hot positions. She cums again and again then starts sucking his cock; she loves the taste of her pussy on her sons big dick, I want to taste you, cum for me! Cum for your Mommy! Harlo cums almost immediately all over her pretty face, Now go make Mommy proud. THE FIRST FEW MINUTES ARE IN B&W AND THE REST IS IN BEAUTIFUL TECHNICOLOR!

Info file:
Size: 346 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 22 min 11 s
Format: MP4

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Nov 10, 2018 8:06 am
My Son is Out of Control! (2013)

Info video:
Date: 2013
Genre: All Sex, Milf, Mature, Big Tits, Old/young, Incest, Taboo Roleplay, Mother Son, Stepmommy, Stepson, Blowjob, Hardcore, Older Women, 40+, Family
Models: Jodi West

screenshot
Description: IF MOTHER THINKS SHE IS HOME ALONE, SHE IS VERY MISTAKEN! TYLOR IS HOME ALSO, AND HE WANTS HIS MOTHER AND WON'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER!
Mother sips her tea quietly, enjoying the peace and quite of an empty house.
There has been so much going on lately, Mother has had no chance to just enjoy some "alone time". The tea sooths her body as she sips on it's warmth.
Mother is surprised when she feels a hand from behind. She spins to find Tyler behind her, touching her very backside inappropriately.
"What are you doing here?" Mother asks. She has had a couple of conflicts recently with the young man, and does not want him in the house when she is alone. They both let one night get away from them, and she has a feeling that the young man can't let it go!
"You need to leave now!" Mother insists, but Tyler has something else in mind. Mother's will power seams strong, but once Tyler's hand start touching her private parts, the internal fire that she has been trying to keep down starts building.
"You know you want this" Tyler forces himself on her, knowing she will reluctantly give in.
In one quick move, Tyler rips open her blouse, pulling it down her arms so her hands can't fight him off. He then lifts her up onto the counter and pulls her already moist panties aside. For a young man, Tyler is very gifted with his mouth, and with his tongue on her pussy, soon Mother can't help but give into his advances.
After Mother is **** orally to orgasm, she is let down, breathless, from the counter. She thinks it is over, but it is just starting!.
Tyler spins her around and rips open her skirt. He pulls off his shorts, reveling his massive erection. He bends Mother over and slides his large cock deep into Mother's womb. The pleasure is so great, Mother stops trying to fight off the advances and gives into the long strokes of his hardness.
As Mother is **** to orgasm again by his manhood, she is helpless to fight off the inappropriate advances. Mother drops helplessly to her knees and starts working Tyler's penis with her mouth. in just a few strokes, the worked up young man is exploding into her throat and onto her face. Stream after stream of pearly white semen splash onto her face, and right when Mother thinks it is over, he has even more cum in him! He milks every last drop out onto Mother's waiting lips.
Tyler knows that Mother can't resist his advances, and this will not be the last time they get together!

Info file:
Size: 444 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 10 min 1 s
Format: Windows Media

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Nov 13, 2018 9:16 pm
Lennox Luxe - Favor for You, Favor for Me (2017)

Info video:
Date: 2017
Genre: Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Father, Daughter, POV, 1080p
Models: Lennox Luxe

screenshot
Description: Nothing could have prepared me for what I was about to see, I was in complete shock! What is my daughter doing in my room? I peak through the cracked door and there she is, with her naturally vast chest looking in the mirror. I watch as she tries on several pairs of bras, stuffing her ample breasts into the cups. My phone rings sending her into a scare. I can tell she is embarrassed when I walk into the room, but I'm the one who should be humiliated. I can't believe I was caught watching my daughter while she changing clothes. She tells me about her bras not fitting anymore and how fast her breasts are growing now. I have her put on her mother's bra, but I think she needs an even bigger one than mom. I'm only a man and all I can think about are how great my daughter's tits are. Watch me work my magic on my daughter and make a deal with her. I'm more than happy to take my little girl shopping, but only if she helps me get off first. I had to see those big tits bounce while I fuck her young pussy!

Info file:
Size: 509 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 22 min 47 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Nov 14, 2018 6:55 am
Daddy Cums Inside His Good Girl

Info video:
Genre: POV, Ball Sucking, Titfuck, taboo, incest, big tits, Cowgirl, cumshot, blowjob, CREAMPIE, brunette, Missionary, father-daughter,
Models: Honey Moon

screenshot
Description: Daddy is welcomed home after a long day at work by his beautiful daughter....

Info file:
Size: 1.00 GiB
Duration: 15 min 23 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Nov 16, 2018 4:44 pm
Familiensex Vol.6 - Familie Inzest

Info video:
Genre: pissing, fetish, incest, masturbation, urin drink, golden shower, blowjob, anal, all sex

screenshot

Info file:
Size: 621 MB
Resolution: 368 x 512
Duration: 1 h 23 min
Format: AVI

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Nov 17, 2018 2:22 am
Incesti Italiani 18 Consolami Papa (2009)

Info video:
Date: 2009
Genre: Incest
Models: Roberto Malone, Blue Rose, Valentina Canali, Valeria Curtis

screenshot
Description: Una nuova produzione Italiana che propone gli abusi di un padre premuroso nei confronti della figliola fresca diciottenne e di fratelli molto complici...tanto sesso forte ed incestuoso....

Info file:
Size: 700 MB
Resolution: 336 x 560
Duration: 1 h 2 min

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Nov 19, 2018 9:46 pm
Losing Your Virginity To Sis

Info video:
Genre: Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Brother, Sister, POV, Virtual Sex
Models: Ellie Idol

screenshot
Description: It's your birthday and I have a surprise for you little brother. I'm going to make you a man today! I'll teach you about cum control and even let you cum inside my pussy. After all, you're not a man until you've cum into a real vagina. Let's cum at the same time! Fuck your sister's pussy!! You get so much harder when I say "sister". I feel your cock pulse with excitement. It feels so good, so good that I squirt all over your cock! Cum with me and become a man, Happy Birthday little brother.

Info file:
Size: 360 MB
Duration: 9 min 52 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Nov 21, 2018 7:27 am
Submissive Daughter

Info video:
Genre: taboo, fucking, big tits, doggy style, missionary, blowjob, brunette, teen, facial, cumshot, cum swallow, DADDY'S GIRL, incest
Models: Ashly Anderson

screenshot
Description: Scene One : Montage Ashly is in the kitchen drinking a cup of Orange Juice before School. Daddy is looking at her from the door way. He walks up behind her and begins to rub her shoulders and moves down to her hips. Ashly smiles and looks back but then dad opens her top and pulls her breasts out. He eases down her shorts and panties and slides his cock into her... The next Morning, Ashly is sleeping in bed and Dad walks in. He tests to see if she is sleeping, lifts up her arms and legs. After no response he pulls down her shorts, lifts up her top and helps himself to his hot daughter. Ashly comes home from school, she only wants to do her homework. Before she can turn the corner, Daddy stops her, give Ashly a big kiss and fucks her in the hallway. Ashly is now on her way to becoming a Submissive Daughter... Scene Two : Forceful Kissing Father and Daughter on the couch. They are struggling and the Father pins the Daughter down with hands over head with one hand and holds her face with the other hand while forcible kissing. Ashly Strongly struggles during this especially throwing her face side to side to avoid his kissing. He lets go of her face and grabs her between the legs and squeezes/fondles her pussy Trump style. She (speaking for the first time) says, "Daddy please." He lets go her to yank her shorts down. She takes advantage of this and tries to get away. He grabs her BY THE HAIR and throws her back down on the couch. He holds her down by the throat and unzips his pants. He gets on top of her and slams into her. She lets out a HOWL and eyes eyes bug out. He grabs her by the throat with both hands, she tries to pull his hands away with both of her hands while he screws her. He pants heavily during the time he is actually fucking her. Her eyes continue to bulge like he's her. He cums and pulls out and says, "...that was so good." While she curls up in a ball and makes sounds like she's trying to catch her breath and sob at the same time. Scene Three : No More Daddy Ashly is standing quietly in the kitchen wearing her white one piece outfit, crying. Daddy gently tells her to undress. She says, "please daddy..." He repeats this several times until she relents and strips. She stands there for a moment nude when Dad approaches and rubs his hard cock into her...He tells her to spread her legs, when she hesitates, he shout, "SPREAD YOUR LEGS!" He drops his shorts and screws her from the front and from behind. She cries and begs...He takes her to the couch and fucks her dogie style where he finishes on her tongue and she swallows every drop of Daddy's love! Scene Four : Pulled to the Bed Frustrated with the progress of Ashly, Daddy pulls her to the bed by her hair. She is tossed onto the bed and stripped. Daddy slides his cock into her tight bald pussy and eases in. Ashly's eyes open wide and Daddy places his hand on her throat, tells her, "shhhh and how much he loves her..." As he fucks her, he commands her what to say. Ashly begs Daddy to fuck her harder and harder. He flips her over and bangs her doggie style. Again Ashly's eyes open wide and Daddy slams into her from behind. He pulls her head back by her hair and she wants Daddy to finish in her mouth. Dad flips her over one more time and unloads into her mouth. Ashly swallows every drop and promises to be Daddy's Submissive girl for now on.

Info file:
Size: 591 MB
Duration: 38 min 47 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Nov 22, 2018 2:43 am
Sister Sleeps In Your Room While Auntie Is In Town (2017)

Info video:
Genre: Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Brother, Sister, POV, Creampie
Models: Ellie Idol

screenshot
Description: Auntie Carol is in town which means I've forfeited my room and have the choice of the couch where dogs will jump on me all night or with you, my brother, in your bed. I get under the covers of your small blanket and almost immediately notice your erection. I laugh awkwardly unsure of what to do in this situation I'm in with you. Well, you can either jerk off or we can fuck. Anyway, if we want to pass out in your uncomfortable bed, we need to wear ourselves out. I'll ride you for a bit but then you need to fuck me until you cum so you can get rid of your boner.

Info file:
Size: 886 MB
Duration: 13 min 7 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Nov 26, 2018 12:39 pm
Dr. Bizarro (1983)

Info video:
Date: 1983
Genre: All sex, Incest, Oral, BDSM
Models: Velvet Summers, Cheri Champagne, George Payne, Ambrosia Fox, Ken Yontz, Troy Scalpini, Alan Adrian, Big Randy Rod

screenshot
Description: Phil Prince speaks directly to you, the viewer. Clad in a barber's coat and frayed bell bottom jeans, he plays a psychiatrist who dispenses sexual healing to those who need his help. Phil presents four case studies of sexual obsessions. George Payne plays a silver haired man with familial problems, which he solves by giving elfin submissives Ambrosia Fox and Velvet Summers sassy spankings. The female dominance angle is harnessed by Cheri Champagne, who gives the long suffering Alan "Spike" Adrian a wicked session. Uncut. Promt:

Info file:
Size: 603 MB
Resolution: 432 x 576
Duration: 1 h 1 min

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Nov 29, 2018 2:10 pm
The New Prescription (2017)

Info video:
Genre: Incest, MILF, Mom, Mother, Son, Taboo, Voyeur, Close ups, Blowjob, Hardcore, POV, Creampie
Models: Lux Lisbon

screenshot
Description: Good morning baby, can I make you something to eat? Okay, well if you're sure you don't want anything... That sounds like fun, where are you going? Make sure you call if you're going to stay out late... Oh yeah, I'm actually feeling much better. The doctor gave me a new medication yesterday. It does have a few side affects though... Don't worry baby, it's nothing serious... But that's not important, the doctor said they shouldn't last long.... ***Starring Lux Lisbon & a REAL creampie from her son***

Info file:
Size: 456 MB
Duration: 18 min 35 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Dec 01, 2018 4:43 am
iShrink You Mom

Info video:
Genre: taboo, mother, cumshot, brunette, glasses, blowjob, fucking, bush, daughter, milf, daughter, big tits, fetish, incest, threesome, cum in mouth
Models: Kara Lee, Cory Chase

screenshot
Description: Episode One - Payback Mom has played her game with Kara and returned her daughter to normal size. Kara is now more upset than ever with her Mom and Horny for Dad.
Cory is gloating that she taught her daughter a lesson and expresses how she is in charge, Mom is the Boss and always will be the Boss.
After a minute or so, Kara grows tired of her Mother and turns the tables...Kara shrinks her Mom to the size of a bug!!! Mom is in shock as she grows smaller and smaller.
Kara with a HUGE grin, tells Mom "I will now fuck Dad when and wherever she wants. You cannot stop me...The only thing you can do Mom is watch and listen as Daddy fucks me like you only wish he would...I have the tight hard young body with perky tits! Not old Lady Tits and Ass like you Mom!!!"
Mom Begs and Pleads to her Daughter:
Please make me big again
I am sorry for playing a game with you
You can fuck your father anytime you want
I will raise your Credit Card Limit
Kara looks down at Mom and says.
Beg all you want Mom, this will be fun...Daddy is all mine!!!
Kara picks up Mom and carries her TV Table and says."You get to watch me Seduce Daddy for the first time...Enjoy the Show Mom!!!"
Mom Says."No...No...NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
Dad comes in, Kara easily seduces him with her big breasts and they fuck.
After Dad is finished...Kara walks to Mom."See Mom...That is how to do it!!!"
Mom must now run across the house to find her husband and beg him to make her large again... Episode Two - Daughter Takes Over Dining Room Table
Mom runs across the floor and climbs up the side table to yell out for help to her Husband.
Help Me you big Jerk
I saw you fucking our Daughter
Tell her to reverse the shrink ray!
I am your wife listen to me!!!
Kara brings Dad his Morning Coffee and she is only wearing a tiny Nightie...The Start the Small talk.
Kara lays down on the table and strips.
"Fuck Me Daddy! Fuck Me before your coffee gets cold."
Dad strips and makes sweet love to his new Daughter/Wife
Mom Yells out to Kara
Stop this right now!!!
How Dare you Fuck Your Father!!!
Dad Finishes Fucking Kara and finishes his Coffee
Kara gets up and walks to Mom.
Mom, Dad did not hear you!
I am in charge now and you are nothing! Episode Three - Where is Mom? Dining Room
Cory wakes up and see Dad and Kara walking away...She runs to her Son's room...Maybe Jimmy Can Help Me.
Sons Room
She climbs up his dresser hoping the Son will come home from school and see Mom waiting.
Later that day.
Kara walks into Brother Jimmy's room and sees Mom on the Dresser...
Mom Says."Get out of here...Don't you dare fuck your Brother Jimmy Too!!!" "I know what you are capable of"
Kara."Oh Mom, I am not done fucking Dad yet...I have so much more to do with him...Maybe Anal?"
Mom Says."No, you wouldn't...I never let your father do Anal on me!!!"
Kara."Mom you are so old and Lame...You should live a little"
Dad walks in looking for Jimmy to throw the football around.
Dad."Have you seen your Brother, Kara?"
Kara."No Dad, he is doing his homework with his girlfriend."
Dad."Okay, if he comes home, tell him I was looking for him."
Kara...Begins to get naked...Winks at Mom...Asks Dad to fuck her on Jimmy's bed. Dad can you cum in my mouth this time? I know Mom never swallowed before.
Dad has always wanted to do this and begins to fuck his daughter on the bed. He fucks her in all different positions and Kara smiles at her mom while Dad pounds her hard.
After Dad Cums in her mouth, she walks over to Mom...Still a little of Daddy still on her face.
Have you seen enough Mom? Have you learned your lesson? Are you ready to be big again?
Mom Says...Yes! Please make me big again!
Kara."You must agree to one thing...I will only reverse the shrink ray if you agree to fuck me with Daddy!"
Mom...No way! I will never do that!!!
Kara."Guess you will be small forever then."
Mom."Okay okay okay...I agree."
Kara turns to Mom and blasts her with the shrink ray!!! She watches Mom grow and reminds her that tomorrow...It's a threesome. Episode Four - Family Threesome Parents Bedroom
Dad returns from work and find his wife eating out Kara in the bed.
Dad."What is going on here???" "I am not sure if I like this...but I do"
Kara."Mom and I have an agreement...You are fucking us both tonight"
Dad."Sure...but where have you been Cory?"
Mom."It's a long Story...I will explain after you fuck us both."
Threesome happens...Dad fucks both...Cums in Kara's Mouth...she swaps Cum with Mom.Dad walks away to shower...
Kara turns to Mom...That was fun but having you tiny is WAY more fun.
Mom."Wait no!!!"
Kara shrinks Mom and puts her away in a contain."You are not going to sneak around anymore...Get in there."
Scene ends with Mom banging on the sides of the glass container. 480p :

Info file:
Size: 804 MB
Duration: 53 min 0 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Dec 01, 2018 7:10 pm
Auntie will take care of your erection (2017)

Info video:
Genre: Incest, MILF, Aunt, Nephew, Upskirt, Fetish, Panties, Hardcore

screenshot
Description: The aunt is cooking and invites this boy to fix the leak of kitchen sink and the pipes....The boy comes there and gets under it.. is now under the sink.she sits on toes in front of him. her long dress is lifted just above knees ..and explains about the problem under the sink. she wants to seduce him..she gets up and goes to see the cooking....
she again sits like that but this time her panty is slightly pushed aside....the boy notices this...and suddenly she pretends shocked and says that you are a naughty boy... your uncle is in next room...
but she wants to ride him too.
so she says that his cock is hard ..and his uncle will doubt if he notices this....so we need to make the erection go away..
she goes at the door and looks in the other room to make sure that husband is still there....then she goes to next room and gets a condom and puts on his cock...
so she tells him to lie down and lifts her dress just above knees ,slides panty aside and rides his cock...in her hairy pussy.
only the pussy and panties and thighs are exposed as just the front portion only is lifted.
only missionary riding. while riding ,she talks to husband in next room and tells him to watch the news on tv..so that he will stay in next room.
she tells the boy to be quiet...
and rides him she pretends to be reluctant.....but enjoys it..
she says boy is so naughty.....
But she says dont cum now...last a little longer...otherwise the erection will come again...
he cums in condom and she removes it and hides it... * * * [Addiction / Fantasy] The Diary * * *

Info file:
Size: 854 MB
Duration: 11 min 45 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Dec 04, 2018 9:49 am
My Step Mom made me Jerk off (2018)

Info video:
Date: 2018
Genre: Incest, POV, Milf, Handjob, Big Tits, Blonde
Models: Alexis Fawx

screenshot
Description: My stepmom caught me jerking off to Mommy porn instead of doing my homework. She's so fucking hot! I watch her in the shower and jerk off while I listen to her and dad fucking all the time. I left my door cracked hoping she would catch me. She told me my dad doesn't get her off anymore. I could tell she wanted to see my cock. She's a very dirty Mommy.
She made me lay down and pull my cock out. Then she spit in my hand and told me to keep jerking off. I've thought about this so long. Then she got naked pulling out her big fake tits my dad bought for her. Thanks Dad! She showed me her thick mom ass, pulled her panties off and wrapped them around my hard dick. Her stroking me with her soft mom hands, freshly manicured pretty nails and telling me she was going to milk me only made me harder and harder. Then with both hands she jerked, stroked and pulled my cock. Rubbing it on her hot huge titties, and jerking me hard she demanded I cum for her. I exploded all over her hands. I love my new mommy.

Info file:
Size: 194 MB
Duration: 12 min 40 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Dec 05, 2018 12:14 am
My Jealous, Bratty Sister Part Two (2017)

Info video:
Genre: Big Ass, Big Natural Tits, Brother-sister, Creampie, Doggystyle, Fetish, Incest Roleplay, Taboo, Teen
Models: Ashley Adams

screenshot

Info file:
Size: 584 MB
Duration: 12 min 57 s
Format: Windows Media

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File