Author
RikkiTikki
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 29, 2019 12:28 pm
strapon(2014)

Info video:
Date: 2014
Genre: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Submission, Torture, Hardcore, High Heels, Strap-on
Models: Mistress Dolores

screenshot
Description: Mistress Dolores gives her slave a rough screwing from behind with her enormous strap-on. The slave suffers like a , it's obvious. He is screaming and however he let's his mistress have her fun with him, he escaped if he could do that. Dolores and her cruel sexual games are not his favourite freetime activities but he knows that it is easier to be a good slave.

Info file:
Size: 442 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 14 min 44 s
Format: MP4

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Sep 30, 2019 3:40 am
strapon(2016)

Info video:
Date: 2016
Genre: Femdom, Humilation, Domination, High Heels, Stockings, Strap-on
Models: Mistress Zita

screenshot
Description: Mistress Zita isn't satisfied with only one humilating punishment for the slave who is laying on his belly, totally naked before her. She tortured his anus with her thick strapon before, but now she wants to repeat the whole thing again. So she approaches the already annoyed slave from behind and she starts to push her strapon into his ass again, causes him even more pain, than before.

Info file:
Size: 529 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 9 min 6 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Sep 30, 2019 6:51 pm
strapon(2017)

Info video:
Date: 2017
Genre: Femdom, Humilation, Domination, High Heels, Pegging, Strap-on
Models: Mistress Zita

screenshot
Description: The slave has to bear everything what Lady Zita does to him. He knows that if he tries to talk back or cuss, Zita won't hesitate to make his life like the darkest pits of hell. So he tries his best not to scream her head off, when Zita cruelly pushes her strapon into his ass and fuck him very hard on the rug. She is forceful and she doesn't accept any kind of misbehaviour.

Info file:
Size: 313 MB
Duration: 10 min 26 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Oct 01, 2019 10:03 am
strapon(2016)

Info video:
Genre: StrapOn Pegging Humiliation Femdom Feminization
Models: Nikki Brooks

screenshot

Info file:
Size: 194 MB
Duration: 4 min 6 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Oct 02, 2019 1:15 am
strapon

Info video:
Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Bondage, Hardcore, Facesitting, Stockings, Flogging, CBT, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm Denial, Foot Worship, Pantyhose, Handjob
Models: Helena Locke, Jessie Sparkles

screenshot
Description: Jessie Sparkles wants to be challenged, pushed, teased, hurt and driven to the edge by the hands of blonde Dom Helena Locke. Standing up and tied up to a rack Jessie gets the flogger on his chest until he is breathless. But that isn't quite far enough so black latex clad Helena slaps and punches his chest until it is bright red and he is screaming and shaking. This is what being pushed is all about--taking so much pain or stimulation that you don't think you can stand another second of it but you do and the challenge feels so good. She soothes him with tender strokes on his face and warm whispers but not for long because Helena has so much in store for Jessie Sparkles. On all fours strapped in and tied up Helena paddles Jessie's butt and back to get him warmed up before she fucks his little ass with a strap on. First her cock needs be lubed up so she crams it in Jessie mouth and gets it all nice and sloppy wet so it will slide deep inside his tight ass. She struts back to his arched up ass in her platform heels and teases his asshole with her cock until she finally slides it in and fucks his hole. Next we find Jessie Sparkles laying down on his back with nipple clamps on his nipples and lots of red clothes pins pinching tight on his sensitive balls as Helena flicks and pulls on them to test him. To punish Jessie for ruining her stockings she sticks her foot in his mouth to make him worship her feet and then smothers him with her curvy ass so he can make up for being so bad. Then she removes each clothes pin one by one leaving Jessie and his balls red, sore and suffering. She spits in his mouth to get it all wet and sits on his face so he can worship her ass and pussy. She rides Jessie face as he licks her and ass until she is moaning with pleasure and vibes her clit until she cums all over his suffocating mug. But Helena is not done with Mr Sparkles so she flips him around and strokes and teases his already hard cock. He must not cum until she allows it of course so he has to be strong and not screw up because Helena wants to fuck him until she is good and ready for him to cum. She mounts him and slides his cock inside her and fucks him good up and down and all around and grinds her wet pussy all over his dick and it drives Jessie crazy until she finally lets him shoot his load all over himself. Thank you Ma'am!

Info file:
Size: 650 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 59 min 19 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Oct 02, 2019 4:26 pm
strapon

Info video:
Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Bondage, Hardcore, Ass Licking, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Stockings, Flogging, Foot Worship
Models: Cherry Torn, Mike Panic

screenshot
Description: Bored with her marriage to Fred, Dolly (Cherry Torn) lures one of her husband's employees, Mike Panic, to her home. Poor innocent Mike arrives ready to help a lonely wife with her broken internet connection, but he soon learns she has ulterior motives. Dolly compliments Mike's good hands and asks for a massage. Mike is nervous because he's never been with a woman before. Not wanting to anger her, he obeys. Soon he is worshipping her feet and kissing her legs. She demands he strip naked, but Mike is shy. Still, he finds himself agreeing to everything she commands. Mike returns the next day to fold Dolly's laundry naked while she flogs him. He knows now that he was born to obey, born to do what strong women tell him to do. He gets down on all fours so Dolly can flog his bare ass. He begs her to hurt him. A few hard slaps to the face and Dolly knows Mike is a sweet young man. And so she flogs him until his ass cheeks glow red. He moans as he's slapped. Dolly sits on his face and rubs her pussy all over him, warning him not ignore her asshole. She grinds on his face until she cums. Mike returns that night, sneaking into a bedroom Dolly has designed especially for him. He knows now that this will be his room. This will be his world. She mounts him, feeling his cock slide into her pussy. Dolly grinds on him, using him for her own pleasure until she cums. Then she binds him tightly to the bed on his back, wrists cuffed to his ankles. His ass is exposed to her, and she fucks him hard with her strap-on cock. She buries her cock deep in his ass. It's a gift Mike will learn to appreciate. Again and again.

Info file:
Size: 646 MB
Duration: 58 min 57 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Oct 03, 2019 7:38 am
strapon

Info video:
Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, BDSM, Bondage, Feet, Foot Licking, Stockings, Vibrator, Masturbation, Stockings, Facesitting, Caning, Chastity, Ass Licking
Models: Gia DiMarco, Mason Lear

screenshot
Description: Poor little Mason Lear is a slave who is kept locked in a dark cage by the super hot mistress Gia DiMarco. The only light this slave sees is when his master Gia uses him for her pleasure. She brings her slave out to play from one cage to another and quickly lets him know she is his mistress and his only purpose is to please her and satisfy her needs. She warms up her slave's mouth by making him worship her feet while he is helplessly caged. She makes him beg for her pussy but Gia has no intention of giving her slave any pleasure. She rubs her wet pussy while Mason can only watch. Gia then zaps her helpless little slave while he is caged with nowhere to run. Then she brings him out of the cage for some corporal punishment. She asserts her authority over him with a few spanks. Then she catches Mason stroking his own cock so she has no choice but to punish him with a few hits from the crop. Then she puts her nice round ass in his face and makes him lick her up and down until she orgasms. This little slave likes to please his master so he begs to be fucked in the ass. Gia gives him a nice hard pounding with her fboom.me strap on to put him in his place. Then she uses his cock for her pleasure, riding it until she cums all over it. This poor slave is ready to bust his load but Mistress Gia has no plans of giving this slave any pleasures. He begs to cum but Mistress Gia already got what she wanted. After cuming over and over Gia locks this poor slaves cock in a chastity and is left denied. No pleasure for this house slave.

Info file:
Size: 564 MB
Duration: 51 min 28 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Oct 05, 2019 8:23 pm
strapon

Info video:
Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Facesitting, Anal Fingering, Flogging, Ball Gag, Orgasm Denial, Prostate Stimulation, Sybian, Flogging, Toys, Stockings, Handjob, Milking, Cum Eating
Models: Mistress Kara, Rick Fantana

screenshot
Description: Completely naked and suspended with black rope and leather wrist cuffs, Rick Fantana waits at the mercy of his Mistress Kara's hand. Kara, looking very dominant in her fishnet stockings, short black skirt, and long black latex gloves, takes her time to torment her submissive. She explains to him that she's owns him. She punches his chest and squeezes his cock and balls. Kara makes him taste his own pre-cum through his ball-gag. She puts him in a headlock and squeezes his neck. Mistress Kara attaches a tens unit to Rick's thighs and turns up the voltage. Rick moans through the ball-gag from getting electrified. Kara places a Sybian machine underneath Rick's ass and lowers him onto it as he gets zapped from the tens unit. His asshole gets lowered onto the dildo attachment on the Sybian and once its deep in his ass, Kara turns the power on. She makes him fuck it as she hits him with a riding crop while laughing and humiliating him. Next, Mistress Kara uses black rope to strap Rick to a device that keeps him secured in a doggie-style position. Kara holds a flogger in each hand and whips Rick's ass until it turns pink. Kara wears her strap-on with a huge dildo dangling from it, ready for Rick's ass. After she finishes flogging him, Kara makes Rick suck her dildo to get it nice and wet for his asshole. She shoves her fat dildo deep into his ass and fucks it. Next, Rick is on his back with his legs spread with a dildo gag in his mouth. Kara shoves five fboom.me metal anal beads up his ass. She teases his cock then sits on his face and fucks the dildo-gag. She smother's his face with her ass and pussy while she fucks the dildo-gag. She uses an Hitachi vibrator pressed on her clit and cums hard while Rick starves for air below her. As a reward for good behavior. Kara rips out the anal beads and fingers his asshole while she jerks his cock, sending his load flying into his own face as he cums.

Info file:
Size: 597 MB
Duration: 54 min 29 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Oct 06, 2019 11:34 am
strapon(2019)

Info video:
Date: 2019
Genre: Femdom, Strapon
Models: Stella Liberty

screenshot

Info file:
Size: 926 MB
Duration: 12 min 37 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Oct 11, 2019 10:31 am
Zack Mistress Caged anal girl (2017)

Info video:
Genre: Femdom, Strapon
Models: Mistress Lissandra

screenshot

Info file:
Size: 291 MB
Duration: 9 min 15 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Oct 12, 2019 11:07 pm
Mistress Iside Anal **** (2016)

Info video:
Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo
Models: Mistress Iside

screenshot

Info file:
Size: 385 MB
Duration: 16 min 13 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Oct 14, 2019 11:32 am
Mistress Blackdiamoond - Anal fucked (2017)

Info video:
Genre: Strapon, Dildo, Suspension Bondage
Models: Mistress Blackdiamoond

screenshot
Description: Today my loser slaves asshole will extremly burn, after i will be ready with him! For the warm up I start with a long dildo which the jerk gets hartly runned into his asshole. Then it follows my hot strapon and he gets fucked very hart in his slaveass by me! The little loser whines a lot but I bumb harder! To humiliate him much more, he gets my strapon from his asshole in his mouth and has to lick it clean and suck it deep. It makes so much fun to humiliate this little jerk!

Info file:
Size: 495 MB
Duration: 9 min 39 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Oct 14, 2019 11:33 pm
Mistress Iside Violent Sodomy (2016)

Info video:
Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo
Models: Mistress Iside

screenshot

Info file:
Size: 315 MB
Duration: 13 min 24 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Oct 15, 2019 11:48 am
Cybill Troy (2017)

Info video:
Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Chastity, 180, Vive / Oculus, 1920p, 3D, VR, 60fps
Models: Cybill Troy

screenshot
Description: Look at you all ready. I told you I lost your chastity key, do you trust me to cut your cage off before I fuck you? Now I know one little slip and you might lose your dick so you better sit very still. Now that Ive set you free you know its only so I can get my cock up your ass. You see this giant cock your gonna be taking not so easy now is it. Well lets see if you can hold on. Spread em and lets go.

Info file:
Size: 404 MB
Duration: 5 min 36 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Oct 16, 2019 12:10 pm
Cory Chase - Punishing my Son (2017)

Info video:
Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, MILF
Models: Cory Chase

screenshot
Description: Scene One: Smart ass son "Mom, why the fuck are you dressed like that?" Cory's son asks. Cory is going to be having a friend over and the last thing she needs is her lazy ass son to be on the couch when he gets there. When her son gives her lip she decides to use her strap on sooner than expected. She grabs her useless son and pins him against the wall. "You like that?" She asks, pulling down his pants and playing with his dick. He begs her to stop, but she slides her cock into his ass and fucks him. "I promise I will do my fucking chores" he begs her. Cory teaches him not to fuck with her or she will fuck him back. Scene Two: Obedient son "You're going to be a good boy for me?" Cory asks as she fucks her son on the couch. Gone is the bratty lazy son, replaced by her obedient little fuck doll. She jerks his cock and gives him a ride he will never forget. He can't do anything to stop her as Cory takes what she wants from him. She milks every last drop of cum from him while her big dick thrusts inside his smart ass. Pathetically he shoots his load all over himself and she gives him a few fucks to remember her by. "Now go do those chores" She yells. "Yes mommy" He says on the edge of crying.

Info file:
Size: 329 MB
Duration: 23 min 7 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File