screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 15, 2020 3:46 pm
Zazie Skymm & Rebecca Black

Info video:
Genre: Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Licking, Fingering
Models: Zazie Skymm, Rebecca Black

screenshot
Description: Naughty lesbians Rebecca Black and Zazie Skymm decide to have some kinky fun with each other. They kiss and lick each other's assholes before Zazie begins fisting Rebecca's tight ass making her moan in pleasure. Then Rebecca gives an awesome gape what a fun time.

Info file:
Size: 219 MB
Resolution: 400 x 720
Duration: 25 min 50 s
Format: MP4

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Jan 17, 2020 8:33 am
Antonia Sainz, Julia Parker - Tainted Love

Info video:
Genre: Fisting, Pussy Licking, Lesbian
Models: Antonia Sainz, Julia Parker

screenshot
Description: Not only are Antonia Sainz & Julia Parker coworkers, they're also secret lesbian lovers. No one from the office knows about their hidden relationship. Their biggest secret? They love fisting! Watch Antonia fist Julia's wet stretched out bare pussy!

Info file:
Size: 674 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 20 min 26 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Jan 17, 2020 4:48 pm
Dawn Willow

Info video:
Genre: Solo, Big Toys, Creampie, Fisting, Brunette, Wet & Messy
Models: Dawn Willow

screenshot
Description: After a long hiatus from here I'm back and so is my favorite Stallion.. This video begins with sensual teasing in my full body fishnet one piece, complete with black stiletto stripper heels on my feet. I twerk and bounce my ass at the camera and suck off the huge horse dildo. My mouth is open wide as I show off how much of the head I can stuff inside. I lay on my back and insert the horse dick inside of me, thrusting it as deep as it will go.. my pussy is soaking as I use my hands to gape and nearly fist myself for the first time. Really organic , not focused on dirty talk and I kinda just am me Notes : lot's of spit, not much dirty talk but I comment on what I'm doing in a cute kinda way (see above about the fisting part), some firsts for me and lots of cum with close up angles

Info file:
Size: 1.04 GiB
Duration: 18 min 13 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Jan 18, 2020 12:50 am
Teacher's Pet: Kendra Spade Takes Revenge on Teacher Dee Williams

Info video:
Genre: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Ass Licking, Rimming, Masturbation, Buttplug, Squirting
Models: Kendra Spade, Dee Williams

screenshot
Description: 18 year old brat Kendra Spade gets revenge on her strict teacher Dee Williams by fucking her in the ass with lots of huge butt toys and a fat strap-on dildo. "Mrs. Williams is a stupid girl" is written on the chalk board when Dee shows up late for their meeting. First thing Kendra does is pull her cutoff blue jean shorts down and tells Mrs. Williams to eat her 18 year old ass. And now it's Mrs. Williams turn to receive Kendra the brat's wrath. Teacher is bent over the desk with her curvy ass in the air and huge tits squished together while Kendra stretches her hole with a long glass butt toy. Dee is enjoying this a little too much and Kendra just wants to punish her lame teacher who tried to send her to the principles office. Next Kendra fucks teacher with a hard metal dildo while Dee vibes her clit until she cums hard and squirts all over. Kendra orders Mrs. Williams to bend over so she can fuck her tight bitch ass with her strap-on cock. She loves it and cums again. Flipped over on her back with her legs spread high and wide Kendra drives that giant cock up her ass and pounds her out until she gets off real good screaming and moaning like crazy. Dee gets on top of Kendra and bounces on that big dick and then does reverse cowgirl with the Hitachi and squirts a geyser of cum all over the room. But the punishment doesn't stop there because there are more toys to try in Mrs. Williams ass. A big rubber butt plug stretches her butt hole and then a clear glass cylinder fills her up and sends her writhing and moaning. Just when you think Teacher can't take any more she gets another long fat cock up her ass causing a squirt fest. Then Mrs. Williams shakes and drools as she takes the slink way inside making her wail with pleasure. Kendra fists her teacher and by the end of the day Kendra is Mrs Williams #1 student and the Teachers pet.

Info file:
Size: 898 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 1 h 21 min

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Jan 18, 2020 5:13 pm
Vinna Reed, Miki Torrez - Gives Me A Lick And A Fist (2018)

Info video:
Date: 2018
Genre: Fisting, Lesbian, Masturbation, Fetish, Lingerie, Babes, Blonde, Brunette, One On One, Natural Tits, Petite

screenshot

Info file:
Size: 214 MB
Resolution: 544 x 960
Duration: 19 min 25 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Jan 20, 2020 2:00 am
Nesty, Sarah Cute - Fisting Friends (2018)

Info video:
Genre: Pussy Fisting, Lesbian
Models: Nesty, Sarah Cute

screenshot

Info file:
Size: 1 019 MB
Duration: 24 min 27 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Jan 20, 2020 10:17 am
Lauren Phillips & Maya Kendrick (2018)

Info video:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Lesbian, Anal Stretching, Anal Toys, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Gaping, Buttplug, Strap-on, Anal
Models: Lauren Phillips, Maya Kendrick

screenshot
Description: Lauren Philips is a level over 9000 Yoga instructor. Everyone loves her private instructions. Once you take a class with Lauren, You will be able to hit ANY pose. Lauren has a unique way of getting people to open up and let go. She knows that sometimes our minds distract us and don 't allow for us to get a full stretch. Lauren has found that making the body go against it 's natural instinct by trapping the muscles in can allow for deep stretching and relaxation. A lot of yoga teaches its students to breath to help cleanse the body. Lauren gets her students to breath deep by putting her nose to their asses while they breath in and out. This gives the student a feeling of relaxation but it also give Lauren a nice full breath of her favorite kind of air. Today, Maya Kendrich is doing a one on one class with Lauren in a Zen room. Lauren helps Maya advance her Yoga by putting Maya into bondage and making her muscles do what they don 't seem to want to do. Maya learns to relax from Lauren 's putting fingers in and out of her ass. Lauren puts her tongue and spits in Maya 's ass after she stretches it out using her fingers as fish hooks. Then Maya in bent over and gaped open with a huge black plug. Maya is in bondage while her asshole opens wide and we get a good look into her pink meathole. Since Lauren is teaching yoga she make Maya move around while she 's in bondage to check her core, her balance and her mental strength. Maya is rewarded by being able to lick, sniff fuck and eventually FIST Lauren 's sweet round ass. Lauren gets her rope and fashions a strap on harness out of it so she can fuck Maya 's hole until it 's stuck open.

Info file:
Size: 1.96 GiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 55 min 7 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Jan 20, 2020 6:33 pm
NikkiCurly & Dirtygardengirl fisting each other & lick asses - 26.10.2017

Info video:

screenshot
Description: dgg-26.10.2017 - NikkiCurly & Dirtygardengirl fisting each other & lick asses.

Info file:
Size: 532 MB
Duration: 9 min 2 s
Format: Flash Video

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Jan 21, 2020 2:42 am
Raduga anal fisting (2019)

Info video:
Date: 2019
Genre: Anal fisting, Prolapse, Dildo, Masturbation, Sex toys
Models: Raduga (

screenshot

Info file:
Size: 652 MB
Duration: 11 min 3 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Jan 22, 2020 3:29 am
Lily - Lilys extreme anal ruination (2017)

Info video:
Date: 2017
Genre: Anal Fisting, Prolapse, Rosebud
Models: Lily

screenshot
Description: We have a new exclusive update from our gorgeous model 'Lily' having her ass subjected to more extreme fisting and giant insertions, till its a prolapsing wreck! Lily is a unique lady, with stunning looks and obsessive desire to destroy her anus, totally addicted to XXL anal stretching sensations that overwhelm her body with orgasmic pleasure! See her bludgeon her rosebud with several giant dildos, then receive the most severe anal fisting from her boyfriend, brutally punching his fists in her ass till it prolapses and she floods the sheets with pools of piss from several squirting orgasms!

Info file:
Size: 417 MB
Duration: 11 min 20 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Jan 22, 2020 8:03 pm
Upclose Fisting

Info video:
Genre: Anal, Fisting, 18 & 19 Yrs Old, Close-Ups, 4K

screenshot
Description: Lots of upclose fisting

Info file:
Size: 1.90 GiB
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Duration: 12 min 12 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Jan 23, 2020 4:09 am
Akasha Colium, Antonia Sainz - ORIENTAL CHALLENGE

Info video:
Genre: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo
Models: Akasha Colium (fisted), Antonia Sainz (fister)

screenshot
Description: Exotic looking Akasha thinks she can take on the Fister Twister challenge so we set her up with our gorgeous big boobed Antonia to see if she could handle her! Standing naked in the studio this gorgeous pair touch their pussies while all oiled up and then rub their naked bodies against each other. They start to kiss and Antonia bends Akasha over into the doggystyle position before fingering her juicy pussy. She lets Akasha taste her own juices then gapes her wide apart before moving onto a metal speculum. While Akasha's pussy is stretched to the max, Antonia continues to finger her then pulls out a monsterous jelly dildo! Akasha looks amazed by its size yet Antonia manages to slide it inside her pussy after rubbing her lips for a bit of a tease. Akasha masturbates at the same time and sucks this giant toy, while Antonia starts to fist fuck her. She easily passes the lesbian fisting challenge we set for her, with Antonia's whole hand fucking her! After changing positions a number of times, Akasha masturbates frantically while her pussy is filled and orgasms hard, enjoying every single moment of it!

Info file:
Size: 998 MB
Duration: 21 min 0 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Jan 26, 2020 9:48 pm
Pussy fisting and gaping (2017)

Info video:
Genre: Fisting, Pussy Gaping, Pussy Spreading, Fingering, Stocking
Models: XandriaGoddess

screenshot
Description: Hot goth kitty girl's stretching her tight pussy and fisting it nice and hard for you, gaping her vagina open wide after fisting and begging you to cum inside of it

Info file:
Size: 577 MB
Duration: 9 min 54 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File
RikkiTikki
Added: Jan 27, 2020 5:59 am
Anna De Ville, Francesca Le (2017)

Info video:
Genre: Anal, Fisting, Strap-On, Huge Anal Toys, Kinky Lesbian Sex
Models: Anna De Ville, Francesca Le

screenshot
Description: Anna De Ville has a serious problem with enclosed spaces. She has terrible panic attacks just thinking about small places. She's seeing Doctor Francesca Le to help her with her unrealistic terror of enclosed spaces. Anna's case of Claustrophobia is so severe that she can't take the elevator and has a terrible time going up the stair well to get into Francesca's office. It's complete Torment for Anna to walk up the stairs in that tight small area. Francesca has been seeing Anna for a while. She knows everything about Anna. She especially knows how much Anna enjoys Anal Sex. Francesca is going to try an experiment with Anna to help her overcome her fear of tight spaces. Francesca doesn't want to ruin the surprise so she has Anna close her eyes and think of the best anal sex she's ever had. When Anna opens her eyes, she's tied up in bondage. Her breath shallows, her eyes widen. She is starting to panic and Francesca knows she's going to need to work fast before Anna starts screaming in a panic. Quickly Francesca stars fondling Anna's asshole, licking it, caressing it, putting fingers and thumbs into the asshole. Francesca gets Anna so aroused with fingering of the ass, that she's able to get her entire hand into Anna ass for a beautiful, rough Anal Fisting. Anna's body pushes against the bondage, She feels trapped but she's fully aroused. Her mind is confused. The fear is actually helping her orgasms cum harder and faster. Francesca moves from toy to toy to get Anna's asshole to gape open in a beautiful heart shape. Francesca gets gapes with a long metal toy, the a huge Blue silicon toy. To get the gape to stay open for a long time, Francesca get's Anna's asshole spread open with an anal speculum. She is stretched so wide we can see her insides in all their pink hole glory. Francesca licks and sucks on Anna gape then takes Anna into the dreaded Stairwell where she is bent over and fucked in the ass with an anal strap on. The walls start closing in on her. The fear sets in just as she is climaxing from getting fucked in the ass so well. Anna cums on Francesca's strap on cock and is cured of her claustrophobia on the spot.

Info file:
Size: 1.62 GiB
Duration: 45 min 2 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File