Author
Pitonio
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 28, 2018 6:29 am
Loud outdoor sex for slim blonde Monique Woods(480p/SD)
screenshot

Genre: Blonde, Teen, Facial, Outdoors, POV, Public, Straight
Description: I saw blonde babe Monique Woods walking along the side of the road with some luggage, and she told me she couldn't find the airport. Monique was headed in the wrong direction and was about thirty minutes away from the airport, so I offered her a gift to taxi to the airport. She did not want the gift, but agreed to earn the money by showing me her tits! For more euro, we found a quiet location on the side of the road and she sucked my dick, then I fucked her tight pussy and covered her with a facial
Models: Monique Woods

Size: 347 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 29 min 30 s
Type: 480p
Quality: SD

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
dead_link_removed
===================
Agent creampies busty lady for cash Aria Rossi(480p/SD)
screenshot

Date: 2018
Genre: Creampie, Public Sex, Amateur, Outdoors, Sex, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Doggystyle - Standing, Cowgirl - POV, Doggystyle - POV, Blowjob, Blowjob - POV
Description: I saw a pretty brunette with a slim figure walking by, so I stopped Aria Rossi and asked her if she had a few minutes for a short interview. Aria was confused, so I told her I owned a modeling agency and was looking for new talent. She had never considered being a model, but I convinced her to take a few naked pictures for 6000 crowns. Aria had amazing boobs, so I offered her 4000 more to show me her ass and panties. I could tell Aria was shy but turned on, so I asked her for a blowjob. It cost me 10000 more crowns, but it was worth it. We went somewhere more private, then Aria sucked my dick while I played with her pussy, and next I fucked her doggystyle up against a tree. She rode my dick on the ground, then I fucked her hard doggystyle and gave her a creampie!
Models: Aria Rossi

Size: 399 MB
Duration: 34 min 29 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
dead_link_removed
Pitonio
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 28, 2018 6:30 am
Charlotta Johnson - Czech Car Fuck After Public Blowjob (368p/SD)
screenshot

Genre: POV, Lingerie, Brunette, Tattoo, Piercing, Small Tits, Shaved Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
Description: I approached Charlotta Johnson as she was waiting for the bus and asked her if she had time for a two minute interview. Charlotta was shy, but when I told her I was casting for a future TV show, she started to pay attention. I offered her some money for a test of courage: showing me her ass! We were in public so it took some convincing, but she finally showed me her pink thong. I asked for her tits next and offered more money, and her boobs made my dick hard. For 20 000 total she sucked my cock, then I fucked her in...

Size: 224 MB
Resolution: 368 x 640
Duration: 32 min 10 s
Type: 368p

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
dead_link_removed
===================
Sticky facial for busty Czech teen Jennifer Mendez(480p/SD)
screenshot

Genre: Work Fantasies, Public Sex, POV, Amateur, Outdoors, Sex, Blowjob - POV, Doggystyle - POV, Missionary - POV, Facial - POV, Handjob - POV, Big Tits
Description: I saw Jennifer Mendez at the train station waiting for her tram. She was very beautiful, and I could see she had very nice boobs, so I approached her and introduced myself. Jennifer was an 18 year old woman studying socio-economics at the local college. She made only 500 crowns per week and I was very horny, so I offered her 2000 to show me her boobs. Jennifer was not shy, but wanted more money, so I upped the offer to 4000. When I saw her big boobs my dick got hard, so I asked her if she would like to suck my dick for 10000. Jennifer said yes, and told me she had not had sex in 3 months. She appreciated my big dick in her tight pussy and I fucked her nicely until I came on her face with a facial.
Models: Jennifer Mendez

Size: 314 MB
Duration: 27 min 17 s

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download File