Author
paraphernalia
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 22, 2019 9:54 pm
Aryana Gives Daizy What She Deserves/2019/Aryana Adin, Daizy Cooper/SD/480p

screenshot

Genre: blowjob, brunette, hardcore, cumshot, amateur, big ass, milf, threesome, black, lesbian, big tits, dildo, shaved, ebony, cowgirl, young, 3some, doggystyle, missionary, riding, vaginal, scissoring.
Models: Aryana Adin, Daizy Cooper
Description: Daizy Cooper got caught destroying Aryana Adin's stuff. When Aryana Caught her, she had to show her a lesson. Aryana fucked Daisy with her favorite dildo. Things got so heated that they started scissoring each other. Eventually, Aryana's boyfriend, Pressure, walked in and caught them mid act. At this point, Aryana asked him to join in on the fun. Pressure fucked both of their pussies in several different positions before busting a gigantic load all over both of their faces.
Date: 2019

Resolution: 480 x 852
Size: 461 MB
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 41 min 45 s
Type: 480p

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
paraphernalia
Added: May 22, 2019 5:05 pm
Jogger gets a free pussy ride/2019/Barbara Bieber/SD/480p

screenshot

Genre: Work Fantasies, Big Tits, Amateur, Outdoors, Car, Taxi Sex, Handjob, Face Sitting, Ass Licking, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Side Fuck
Models: Barbara Bieber
Description: Erick is training for a marathon when he is a spotted by Female Fake Taxi driver Barbara Bieber. The brunette babe pulls up next to jogger and calls out to him, telling him how sexy he is, and asking what his dick looks like! Erick is focused on his training, but when Barbara takes out her tits and offers them to him, he slows down. Barbara convinces Erick to take a break from his training in the backseat of the taxi, and when he hops in, she gives him a blowjob. Erick then eats the brunette's pussy, then fucks her to intense orgasm, before cuming on her big tits!

Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 352 MB
Duration: 30 min 15 s

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
paraphernalia
Added: May 22, 2019 12:18 pm
Cinco de Mayo Bus Fuck/2019/Becky Bandini/SD/480p

screenshot

Genre: blowjob, brunette, white, hardcore, cumshot, amateur, big tits, cowgirl, busty, doggystyle, missionary, riding, vaginal.
Models: Becky Bandini
Description: Becky Bandini was walking to work when the Bang Bus pulled up. They were giving away free Tacos for Cinco de Mayo. Becky tried one but she did not like it at all. Anyway they offered her some cash for a quick Cinco de Mayo quiz. Becky wasn't a girl that would say no to money. Now they offered more cash for a traditional tittie flash. Go to work or earn easy money? It was Cinco de Mayo after all. So Betty flashed her big tits. Now the ice was broken. It was easy to lure her into the Bang Bus. Tyler Steel was wearing a Mexican hat, a poncho and a fake mustache. He pulled that poncho down and his giant dick emerged also with a fake mustache. Becky was intrigued. She started to suck it. Then Tyler took her doggy style. He fucked her well in several positions. Becky didn't get fucked in a while so she was screaming in pleasure. They asked her to pose in the poncho outside of the van. As soon as she was outside they threw the tacos in her face and sped off into the sunset.

Size: 579 MB
Duration: 51 min 53 s

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
paraphernalia
Added: May 22, 2019 7:28 am
Banging Beats/2019/Evi Rei/SD/480p

screenshot

Genre: Cum on Tits, Cum Shot, Masturbation, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Titty Fuck, Bedroom, Indoors, Amateur, Gonzo, Ebony, Big Tits, Natural Tits
Models: Evi Rei
Description: Buxom ebony teen Evi Rei just had one hell of a rough day - now that she's home, she just wants to unwind with some good music and a good dicking! Evi slips on her headphones, bouncing to the beat and fingerbanging herself to the rhythm, flashing her tits...

Size: 460 MB
Duration: 35 min 46 s

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
paraphernalia
Added: May 22, 2019 2:38 am
For The Love of Money/2019/Kayla Paris/SD/480p

screenshot

Genre: blowjob, brunette, white, hardcore, cumshot, amateur, shaved, cowgirl, busty, young, doggystyle, missionary, riding, vaginal.
Models: Kayla Paris
Description: The Bang Bus is out here son. Always lurking, always searching for them fine ass girls willing to give up that pussy for a little extra cash. Every chick has a price, and we're here to prove that. This week, we pulled up on this 21 year old hottie. At first she didn't even want to stop to talk to us, but all these girl's attitudes always change when you bring up money. Eventually she jumped in the bus. And sooner rather than later, she was jumping on some dick. We first got her to get naked, after seeing her killer body, we managed to get her to suck some dick for money. She then, got fucked in several different positions all over the Bang Bus before we dumped her ass in the middle of nowhere with no money.

Size: 557 MB
Duration: 49 min 52 s

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
paraphernalia
Added: May 21, 2019 9:50 pm
Fucked on the Way to My BF's/2019/Paige Owens/SD/480p

screenshot

Genre: blowjob, white, hardcore, cumshot, amateur, facial, blonde, hairy, cowgirl, doggystyle, missionary, riding, vaginal.
Models: Paige Owens
Description: This time I challenged my friend Oliver to show his skills picking up girls, I seated him on the front seat, he saw a pretty hot girl at the bus stop, she was waiting for the bus to go to her boyfriend's house, it was really fun to see Oliver offering her a ride, of course she said no, so I helped him offering her money for an interview, then more money to do five push-ups and after that it was really easy to get her in the van to continue the interview, she confessed she likes anal, then she flashed us and later I asked her, how good she was sucking dick, by this time Oliver was already naked with a huge boner, she freaked out, but some more money calmed her down, she was able to take all of Oliver's dick in her mouth, then he pounded her as good as he could, they fucked all over the bus until he delivered his cum all over her face, after that I convinced her to step out to throw out the trash and then we ditched her. It was really fun.

Size: 596 MB
Duration: 53 min 19 s

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
paraphernalia
Added: May 21, 2019 5:00 pm
College Student Fucks For Tuition Money/2019/Natalia Nix/SD/480p

screenshot

Genre: blowjob, brunette, white, hardcore, cumshot, amateur, small tits, shaved, skinny, cowgirl, young, doggystyle, missionary, riding, vaginal, small booty, small butt, cum in mouth.
Models: Natalia Nix
Description: The bus pulled up on this college student on her way home from campus. We started chatting her up and eventually offered her money to hop in for an interview. Inside the bus, things escalated quickly. We started asking her all sorts of crazy questions and soon we got her to start sucking cock. From there, it didn't take long for Tyler Steel's cock to penetrate her pussy. This chick took dick in multiple positions before we dropped her ass in the middle of nowhere. Good luck finding your way back home!

Size: 576 MB
Duration: 51 min 59 s

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
paraphernalia
Added: May 21, 2019 12:10 pm
Secret Desires/2019/Yudi Pineda/SD/480p

screenshot

Genre: Blowjob, Anal, Brunette, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Latina, Big Ass, Dildo, Shaved, Cowgirl, Big Booty, Doggystyle, Missionary, Riding, Vaginal
Models: Yudi Pineda
Description: Sister Yudi Pineda has been having trouble keeping her temptations away. She craves sin, she craves to get fucked in her pussy and asshole. Yudi can't help but masturbate in her dormitory. She was able to keep this a secret until one faithful day. The day that Jack caught her mid act. Seeing someone as beautiful as her masturbate turned Jack on to point where now he couldn't hold it anymore. He began to jerk off as he spied on her. Eventually, she noticed him and chased him off. Only to follow him ask him to eat her pussy. Sister Yudi got her pussy eaten and eventually she shoved Jack's cock deep inside her pussy and asshole. Sister Yudi got fucked in the house of god in several different positions before being baptized by holy cum all over her face.

Size: 472 MB
Duration: 42 min 24 s

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
paraphernalia
Added: May 21, 2019 7:20 am
Public Anal and Squirting With Canela Skin/2019/Canela Skin/SD/480p

screenshot

Genre: blowjob, anal, brunette, swallow, hardcore, cumshot, amateur, latina, big ass, squirt, shaved, public, cowgirl, big booty, doggystyle, riding, cum in mouth.
Models: Canela Skin
Description: Canela Skin loves to fuck. She doesn't care where or when, she's always down to fuck. We brought her out in the open to have some public fun. We had her parade her perfectly beautiful ass down the street and eventually had her chocking on some cock by the beach. Canela and Alberto Blaco fucked in several different positions out in the air. Canela's tight asshole got stretched with every stroke. Eventually she took a gigantic load all over her face and mouth.

Size: 326 MB
Duration: 29 min 11 s

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
paraphernalia
Added: May 21, 2019 2:31 am
Gabi Gold - 539/2019//SD/540p

screenshot

Genre: Anal, Amateur, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Anal Creampie, Gape, Hardcore, Petite, Shaved Pussy, Teen, Toys, Young

Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 424 MB
Duration: 29 min 22 s
Type: 540p

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
paraphernalia
Added: May 20, 2019 9:42 pm
Passenger fucks blondes wet pussy/2019/Cherry Kiss/SD/480p

screenshot

Genre: Work Fantasies, Amateur, Outdoors, Car, Taxi Sex, Squirt, Wet, Deep Throat, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Side Fuck
Models: Cherry Kiss
Description: N/A

Size: 386 MB
Duration: 33 min 8 s

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
paraphernalia
Added: May 20, 2019 4:54 pm
Spring Break Sex on the Bus/2019/Alexis Tae/SD/480p

screenshot

Genre: blowjob, brunette, hardcore, cumshot, amateur, facial, black, shaved, ebony, cowgirl, young, doggystyle, missionary, riding, vaginal.
Models: Alexis Tae
Description: This time we went to the beach looking for spring breakers and we found Alexis, she was riding a scooter so we followed her until she stopped. I needed an excuse to approach her so I asked her about the scooter, I found out she was here for spring break and looking to party, have fun and sex, she flashed us for two hundred box, after that it was kind of easy to get her on the bus. She likes guys able to tell her what to do, to show interest in her and just take her pussy. Fortunately we had Tyler, who did exactly that, he took her shorts out an started fingering her, a few minutes later she was sucking his dick and then she got fucked, doggy, cowgirl, reverse until Tyler delivered his cum all over her face, by that time we were already in the Everglades so I suggested her to go out naked and take a selfie. Of course as soon as she step out, we ditched her in the middle of the highway.

Size: 473 MB
Duration: 42 min 20 s

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
paraphernalia
Added: May 20, 2019 12:05 pm
Cock hunter returns for anal/2019/Myla Elyse/SD/480p

screenshot

Genre: Work Fantasies, Anal, Amateur, Outdoors, Car, Taxi Sex, Facial Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Missionary, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Pussy Fingering, Anal Fingering
Models: Myla Elyse
Description: When a dark-haired hottie got into the Fake Taxi today, it took me a minute to realize it was Myla Elysa! I hadn't seen Myla in years, not since our last tryst in the cab. Myla told me she had been traveling the world in search of cock, so obviously I offered her my dick for some fun. Myla agreed on one condition, that I help her fulfill a fantasy she had: two cocks at once! We arranged to meet back at the same time and the same spot on Tuesday, and that I would bring a friend. I got into the backseat and Myla climbed on top of me so I could play with her tits, then she gave me a horny blowjob. I got four fingers into her pussy, then got her arse ready with my fingers, and fucked her in both holes before covering her face with my spunk!

Size: 325 MB
Duration: 27 min 34 s

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
paraphernalia
Added: May 20, 2019 7:16 am
Fucking Behind Step Dad's Back/2019/Chanell Heart/SD/480p

screenshot

Genre: blowjob, brunette, hardcore, cumshot, amateur, big ass, black, ebony, hairy, cowgirl, big booty, doggystyle, missionary, riding, vaginal, cum in mouth, blackonblack.
Models: Chanell Heart
Description: Isiah Maxwell had a meeting with his boss at his private house. The step daughter Chanell Heart seemed to like Isiah. She kept flirting with him behind her step dad's back. When the boss had to a phone call or step out of the room Chanell saw her chance and approached Isiah. It turned her on when he was talking business with her step dad. She flashed her beautiful tits at him and started to caress his dick through his pants. Isiah was scared. What if his boss would catch them? Chanell told him to relax, took out his dick and started to suck it. Her step dad stepped in and out of the room but he was distracted on the phone and did not notice his step daughter blowing his employee. She jumped on top of his dick and started to ride him. Then they went for doggy, spooning and missionary. Isiah came into her face. Now finally her step dad caught them. Chanell just laughed and flipped her panties into his face. Isiah quickly ran.

Size: 331 MB
Duration: 29 min 37 s

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
paraphernalia
Added: May 20, 2019 2:28 am
Nia Gimignano/2019/Nia Nacci/SD/480p

screenshot

Genre: blowjob, brunette, hardcore, cumshot, amateur, black, big tits, shaved, ebony, cowgirl, bikini, busty, young, doggystyle, missionary, riding, vaginal
Models: Nia Nacci

Size: 348 MB
Duration: 31 min 29 s

screenshot

screenshot
Download File