Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Sep 06, 2020 7:32 am
* Tsukasa Aoi - SNIS776 The Most Fucked Up, Drunken Party Night In Tsukasa Aoi 's Life

It's no secret that Tsukasa Aoi loves to party. She gets white girl wasted one night partying and let's say... has a good time. Sex acts include doggy, missionary, cowgirl and blowjob.
screenshot

snis-776.mp4
Added: Sep 06, 2020 1:36 pm
* Tsukasa Aoi - SNIS733 Forbidden For 1 Month To Engage In Sex Or Masturbation, She's Hot And Horny And Ready To Explode With Adrenaline! See Her Spasm And Fuck With Unbridled Lust

Apparently, Tsukasa Aoi tried being celibate for an entire month. Her pent up sexual desires came to a boiling point and the result is this video. Sex acts include blowjob, doggy, missionary and cowgirl.
screenshot

snis-733.mp4
Added: Sep 06, 2020 6:32 pm
* Tsukasa Aoi - SNIS714 Tsukasa Aoi Is Strapped Down So She Can't Move A Muscle - Hard Dick Drilling Rocks Her Hips So Hard They Could Break

Well the theme of this video is that Tuskasa Aoi is tied to these strange contraptions. She can hardly move but she's naked and that pussy is wet af. The guys are wearing masks and prodding her with sex toys. Sex acts include doggy, missionary, cowgirl and blowjob.
screenshot

snis-714.mp4
Added: Sep 07, 2020 12:38 am
[SDMU-931] [ENGLISH Subs] I've Been Sucking My Stepsisters Tits For 10 Years - Mirei Morishita - (1080p)

The elder brother who has been withdrawn sucks his stepsister's breasts for 10 years like a baby and continues to knead the developing sensitive nipples while rubbing G-cup big tits. Breastfeeding and handjob in midsummer. Breastfeeding and sexual intercourse on Christmas.
screenshot

SDMU-931-1080p.mp4
Added: Sep 07, 2020 11:41 am
[PGD-795] [ENGLISH Subs] My Sister-In-Law's Creampie Temptation ~My Stepbrothers Wild Wife Wants Warm Seed! - Yuki Hodaka - (1080p)

After that sex with my sister-in-law, my daily life changed.she give me a blowjob While my older brother is nearby, My mind also got excited and I was fucking her and creampies her pussy right next to my brother sleeping on the bed.
screenshot

PGD-795.mp4
Added: Sep 07, 2020 2:17 pm
JUFD-263 Shizuko Fujiki Soap Butt Slave Nikkan Pressure Plump Milf Beauty

Shizuko Fujiki is featured actress in this 2 hr 32 min video. In different scenes Shizuko is cosplaying as various professions, like cleaning lady and soapland hostess. Scenes include: oiling and oil massage, handjob, blowjob, smothering, assjob, general fondling, doggystyle, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, missionary and scene with 2 guys.
screenshot

JUFD-263.mp4
Added: Sep 07, 2020 8:01 pm
[WANZ-915] [ENGLISH Subs] WANZ-915 "Eh! You've Put It In Right Now?" ! Kanon Kanon 1080p

"What!? Hey, Did You Just Cum Inside Me?" He Tried To Cover Up His Premature Ejaculation By Continuing To Pump Her Pussy After He Came And Kept His Dick In For Some More Follow-Up Creampie Sex!!
screenshot

WANZ-915.mp4
Added: Sep 07, 2020 9:05 pm
* Tsukasa Aoi - DVAJ362 Relentless Fucking 4 Hours

Not much of a plot in this Tsukasa Aoi Alice Japan outing. Sagi Kanda makes a best of of Tsukasa Aoi. The sex is supposedly "hardcore." Like as in more hardcore than the usual? Sex acts include doggy, missionary, cowgirl and blowjob.

screenshot

DVAJ-362A.mp4

DVAJ-362B.mp4
Added: Sep 08, 2020 4:37 am
* Tsukasa Aoi - SNIS694 Fresh Tits, Ass, And Pussy For Virgins: Our Masturbation Service. Will Tsukasa Aoi Be Kind Enough To Make Their Dreams Come True By Popping Their Cherries? Or Won't She?

So Tsukasa Aoi runs a service where she takes the virginity of various lonely dudes for a price. The dudes are always thankful and the service is a nice gesture but comes at a price. Sex acts include cowgirl, doggy, missionary and blowjob.

screenshot

snis694FHD.mp4
Added: Sep 08, 2020 11:16 am
[PPPD-635] [ENGLISH Subs] - This Titty Teasing Slut Who Wants To Force Her Titties On Me Is Giving Me Face Pressure - JULIA - (1080p)

Scene 1: a guy and a girl,she plays as a cafe clerk and she gives him a blowjob until he cum.
Scene 2: a guy and a girl,she plays as a married woman and they have sex in bed and fuck in various positions.
Scene 3: a girl is playing sm on a guy, She teased him and gives him a handjob until he cum.
Scene 4: a guy and a girl,she plays as a office lady and they have sex on couch and fuck in various positions.
Scene 5: Threesome(two guys one girl),they have sex in bed and fuck in various positions.
screenshot

PPPD-635.mp4
Added: Sep 08, 2020 5:57 pm
* GVG-186 Mom Is In Estrus To Dick Black Who Came Come Next To Kotohara Miyu

Scene 1: After a bored Japanese housewife catches a glimpe of her neighbor's big, black cock, she lays in bed fantasizing about him.

In her fantasy, she gets on her knees and gives him an enthusiastic blowjob to completion.

The scene finishes with her masturbating to the fantasy while her husband sleeps next to her husband in bed.

Scene 2: The next day she decides to pay her big-dicked neighbor a visit.

It doesn't take long before her lips are wrapped around his cock and they exchange some oral pleasure.

The fuck in doggy, cowgirl, reverse-cowgirl and missionary before he gives her a facial.

Scene 3: The neighbor visits to join the housewife and husband for a meal.

Hidden by the half-wall seperating the kitchen from the dinner table, the housewife gets some fingering from her neighbor and returns the favor with an energetic handjob.

When the husband falls asleep drunk, she resumes her oral worship of his cock, wrapping her tits around his rod before bringing him to completion in her mouth once again.

Scene 4: In the final scene her neighbor has invited another black friend to join in the fun.

She's wearing some peak-a-boo lingerie that stays on throughout the scene.

She services the both at once with oral and cowgirl, before switching to a spitroast.

The new guy finishes with a load on her ass, while the neighbor ends the scene leaving her with a creampie.

Post: The movie ends with the housewife and neighbor casually stripping in the hallway for a quick fuck.
screenshot

GVG-186.mkv
Added: Sep 09, 2020 7:07 am
JUC-647 Mrs. Ray Exercise South

Cute asian girl with big breasts is on gym, man helps here with yoga, bike and boxing training. They go to bar and hotel room after that. Intensive sex scenes in multiple positions, teasing, clit rubbing, blowjob.

Big breasts Mrs. training hard! ! Men boxing, dancing, and crowding married women who bounce their bodies hard in the pool. Rub the big breasts on the rodeo machine and blame Ma ? with an electric machine. A married woman who uses a balance ball for 3P and a toy torture and exercises in the pool will wet her naked body with nasty sweat and sprinkle!
screenshot

JUC-647.avi
Added: Sep 09, 2020 1:29 pm
DASD-683 [ENGLISH Subs] I Had A Strong Desire To Get Me To Sleep, And I Had A Delusion That My Wife Was Lascivious To Someone Else's Stick. Kimishima Mio

"I Have Strong Cuckold Desires, And I Started Having Daydream Fantasies About Watching My Wife Get Fucked By Other Men".Scenes with 1 woman 1 guy, she sucks and fucks a toy, some tit sucking, kissing, she gives blowjob, titfuck, receives oral, 69, she is fucked cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, missionary, sideways, ends with cum on tits, stomach, creampie.
screenshot

DASD-683.mp4
Added: Sep 09, 2020 9:21 pm
MGMQ-024 Office Lady M Eroticity ~ A Man Who Brains At The Company ~ Kitagawa Yuzu

Three businessmen find themselves controlled by a young female office worker who encounters them in various office locations.

They all find themselves without their clothes, inverted and penetrated digitally (with fingers, wrists, dildos and strap-ones) and slowly milked to intense orgasm.

One gets the pleasure of her golden nectar.
screenshot

MGMQ-024-HD.mp4
Added: Sep 10, 2020 3:34 am
* [SOE-992] Rookie NO.1STYLE Utsunomiya AV Debut [1080P]

Plot
RION's (using the name Shion Utsunomiya back then) AV debut! No specific plot, just multiple sex scenes: undressing, blowjob, missionary, titfuck, and ending with a threesome. You can see she tries hiding her massive tits as much as possible, but they are just too big.

Includes
handjob blowjob fingering squirting cumshot missionary cowgirl partially.clothed reverse.cowgirl doggy.style double.handjob threesome tit.squeezing standing.doggy tit.sucking cum.on.tits
screenshot

SOE-992.wmv