Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Jan 11, 2019 3:54 am
[KDKJ-050] Hamano Tomoka - Red Desires Family Teacher Playing With Students Anzu

A story of a tutor and a red Eros in apricots. My tutoring was aiming at the pupil's apear. I am getting used to classes and get away with distance. A tutor who became irritated by a slender and seemingly fragile body, and who could not stand it, further escalated action, and finally made that body of pizza my thing! And, after that, I do not know that my desires of tutoring are exhausted ...

Tutor is with student doing homework in her bedroom. Groping and touching then action goes to bed. She wears a sailor suit while she gives him a handjob then a blowjob, he finishes in her mouth. He later gropes her and licks her pussy. Different positions on her bed with her ending on top. Later switching to missionary and ending with a creampie. Last scene is on her bed and various toys on used on her nipples and clit. More of her top and he finishes on her stomach in missionary.
screenshot

KDKJ-050.mp4
Added: Jan 11, 2019 8:06 pm
CESD-676 - Delivery Special! Bonus Video Included Yui Hatano 's Girly-Boy Virginity Hunt Documentary 2

Scene 1: Scene 1 starts off with an interview with Yui and then it moves onto a short tease clip of Yui. Then she and Haruna can be seen in a room wearing sexy lingerie. They talk and chat for a bit and then slowly move on to kissing each other passionately. Yui plays with Haruna's nipples and licks them as Haruna can be seen shaking. Yui then teases Haruna's cock and then gets her on her hands and knees and rims her asshole. After some rimming, Yui gives Haruna a handjob and then blows her cock and licks her balls. Haruna then plays with Yui's tits and sucks on her nipples before she moves on to eat out Yui's hairy twat. They then 69 where Yui cums and then she works at blowing and jerking Haruna as she finger fucks her. Yui then gets out a strapon which she makes Haruna blow and then fucks her ass in doggy, cowgirl and missionary. Yui keeps jerking Haruna as she strokes her dildo inside Haruna and gets her to cum on herself.

Scene 2: In scene 2 Yui is the center of attention as Haruna gets to have her way with Yui. Though they don't get as far as fucking, Haruna uses her talents to titillate Yui. She rubs Yui's pussy and finger fucks her. She even goes down on Yui's hairy pussy and has her sit on her face and grind as she licks her and gets Yui to a powerful orgasm.

Scene 3: In scene 3, Yui gets to take charge this time. Another oral scene where both women are in sexy lingerie, stockings and garters as they play with each other. Since Haruna used her oral skills to get Yui off in the last scene, this time it's Yui's turn to return the favor. After some more passionate kissing, Yui puts her exceptional talents to good use as she gives Haruna hanjobs, a blowjob, performs anal rimming with finger fucking and then finally taking Haruna's cum inside her mouth and spitting it out.

Scene 4: Final scene lets Haruna take charge. Since Yui already got to fuck Haruna, it's Haruna's turn to now return the favor. They kiss and make out before Haruna gets to playing with Yui's tits and sucking on her nipples. Haruna then eats out Yui's pussy and gets Yui to blow her. Haruna then puts on a condom and fucks Yui in cowgirl, doggy and missionary positions and cums inside the condom.

Scene 5: This is just BTS stuff where we see whats going on behind the scenes. It's all in japanese.
screenshot

CESD-676.mp4
Added: Jan 12, 2019 3:26 am
BOKD-132 - I Suddenly Got A DM From A Cute She-Male!? And Somehow, He/She Made Her/His Unexpected Adult Video Debut! Lum Ichinose

Scene 1: Scene 1 is an introductory scene as it starts off. The CD is taken out and they go out to dinner and do an interview which is in Japanese ofcourse. Then the CD is taken back to a hotel room where she and a guy start playing together. They kiss and she starts to play with his cock while he has his boxers on. Soon his boxers are off and she starts to blow him. She then gets her own cock out and gets on top of him and grinds her cock on his as she masturbates the cocks together. The guy then blows her cock for a bit before she gets back to blowing the dude. She then rides him reverse cowgirl without a condom and moans and screams as she rides him. She then gets fucked in missionary and then just gives him a handjob, making him cum on himself. After making him cum, she jerks herself off and cums.

Scene 2: In scene 2 she is doing some modelling and tease work she gets her pictures taken. Then she goes into a room where there is guy just in his boxers. She is down to her bra and panties and then they start to play with each other. They make out and he caress and feels her up. Another guy comes into the frame and holds her hands as the other guy plays with her nipples and licks them. As she continues to get held by the other guy, the first one teases her nipples and her cock. He gives her a handjob and blows her as he continues to play with her nipples. He finishes her off with a handjob as she cums on herself.

Scene 3: In scene 3, the guy who blew her off is with her again. She's in bra and panties again and he is just in his underwear. They passionately make out on a couch, play and lick each others nipples getting each other hot. They then blow each other off and give each other handjobs before the guy gets on his back and she stuffs his dick inside his ass. She fucks him in missionary and cowgirl postions as she jerks his cock off. Then its time for her to get fucked. She also starts off in missionary and cowgirl positions and they then gradually move on to standing doggy, sideways and reverse cowgirl positions. In the end shes on her back getting fucked in missionary once more before the guy unloads his cum on her tongue.

Scene 4: Final scene has her in a POV style interview where a guy is taking a video of her. There is an interview and she is made to strip and show off her body. She then gets naked and the guy very briefly gives her a handjob and blows her. She is then made to give him a blowjob as we get a POV view of her on her knees as the guy is standing. Then then move over to the couch where the guy is on her back and she continues to blow him and jerk him off. In the end he cums inside her mouth.
screenshot

BOKD-132.mp4
Added: Jan 12, 2019 10:04 am
KTKL-043 Rumorous Kabukicho W Anal Girl 2 People Odysan 4 And 4 Hole Cum Inside SEX (6 P Orgy)

Dude casually takes out 2 japanese schoolgirls and teases them out for eating kebab and then has sex with them.
The 2 girls have sex with the guy in a bathtub in the next scene.
The positions they fuck in are missionary, cowgirl, doggy and double penetration.
The girls are also giving blowjobs, getting fingered in their asses and pussies, and being fucked by toys.
The last scene involves them having an orgy with a couple of random guys.
Cute japanese schoolgirls being turnt into huge sluts!
screenshot

KTKL-043.part1.rar

KTKL-043.part2.rar
Added: Jan 13, 2019 1:16 am
MMKZ-053 My Sister's Big Ass Is Too Obnoxious And Suicide By Second Killing! ! Maki Takarada

Scene 1:
Takarada undressing in an apartment showing her ass in hot pants and underwear to the camera.
Bald headed japanese male eats her pussy and she lets her ass sit on his face while he continues licking her pussy.
Scene ends with a blowjob and doggy.

Scene 2:

Starts with male touching Takaradas pussy and then fingering her pussy. After that she gives him a blowjob and rides his cock.

Scene 3:
69ing, Mastrubation on a couch, licking a mans body while her ass is being touched and showed to the camera.
Ends in fucking missionary, cowgirl, standing doggy, doggy and a happy smile from Takarada.
screenshot

MMKZ-053.part1.rar

MMKZ-053.part2.rar
Added: Jan 14, 2019 4:22 pm
MPCR-003 Slut Beauty Spy Torture EX Hell Without ****

A masked, tied-down guy gets **** to receive blowjobs by different girls. The girls spend an unusual amount of time playing with his nipples. Once a girl has **** him to cum, she spits it out into a glass and shows it to the camera, and it goes to the next scene with a different girl blowing him until he cums. This video appears to take place over multiple locations (so not a continuous shot). One girl lets him suck on her breasts while she gives him a handjob.
screenshot

MPCR-003.WMV
Added: Jan 16, 2019 12:05 am
MKMP-175 Kaori Natsume Eri Amano Miyu - Downtown Bento Shop Is Run By A Mother And Daughter

Family runs a restaurant. Bentos with a side of sex. They give blowjobs to their customers and ejaculate on their meals. Customer asks for sex from mom while the two daughters are masturbating together. Ending with a group gang bang.

Sex Acts and positions: fingerbanging, blowjobs, tit jobs, missionary, doggy, cowgirl, masturbating with hitachis, cunnilingus, squirting
screenshot

mkmp175.HD.part1.rar

mkmp175.HD.part2.rar
Added: Jan 17, 2019 2:22 am
SUJI-101 - In-house Drowning Incestuous R@pe Image (1080p)

This is an incest r@pe themed upload. It is shot in the amateur style and well all the scenes play out pretty much the same way, so for me to write a scene by scene narrative is kind of moot. So the gist of it is, there are girls sleeping at home...either on a bed or on a sofa. They get approached by a male member of their family (brother/father/uncle...who cares its incest themed). The men first slowly touch and caress them as they sleep, then start to play with their tits. They rub the girls pussies, finger fuck the girls and perform cunnilingus. Once the girls are awake, ofcourse they show resistence which is just met with brute force as the men don't take no for an answer. They are toyed and molested and **** to suck on the mens cocks. Then they each get fucked in multiple positions and take creampies in their pussies.

SEX ACTS INCLUDE: Straight hardcore **** sex which features molestation, tit play, nipple play, cunnilingus, pussy rubbing, pussy fingering, **** blowjobs and **** fucking without a condom in missionary, doggy, cowgirl, sideways, spoon positions with each scene ending with a creampie.
screenshot

SUJI-101.part1.rar

SUJI-101.part2.rar
Added: Jan 17, 2019 11:26 pm
MLW-2163 - four Japanese MILFs in separate scenes

Four Japanese MILFs in separate scenes. Personally I'm a fan of Rika Fujishita, so that's why I'm upping this.

All scenes start with the woman masturbating. After getting super horny, she thinks up a reason to visit her male neighbor. She'll accidentally drop an item on the floor and go for the dude's dick once she's down there. She'll blow him for a little while, he'll eat her out, they fuck in standing doggy, cowgirl, and missionary before he cums on her stomach (except in scene three where he busts on her right boob - what the hell happened there, I wonder). All of this takes place just inside the dude's front door. I mention that cuz it's in the ridiculous title of the vid.

Scene 1 - Rika Fujishita: She delivers and "accidentally" drops some bread rolls.

Scene 2 - Rie Takeuchi: She gives the guy a book and "accidentally" drops a key.

Scene 3 - Reiko Atano: She delivers and "accidentally" drops some oranges.

Scene 4 - Kaede Tsutsumi: She delivers some food in a plastic bag. The guy returns some tupperware which she "accidentally" drops.
screenshot

MLW-2163.mp4
Added: Jan 19, 2019 12:39 am
Catwalk Poison 142 (CWPBD-142) Mihono [1080p]

Think that beautiful women are enjoying having sex with others, while enjoying having sex and being shot in the face again, and then continue to be touched and made love by 10 men.They are very happy to enjoy sex.

IncludesA sexual behavior: clit rubbing, pussy fingering,blowjob,kissing,sideways, missionary, standing doggy

screenshot
CWPBD-142.mp4
Added: Jan 20, 2019 5:56 am
MDS-876 - Custardless Black-and-white Cosmetic Girl Without Asking Questions Cum Inside Special!4 Hours BEST [1080p]

A four hour complitaion of some of the best stars in JAV, including Ai Uehara, Haruka Hakii, Kokoa Aisu, Rena Aoi, Riku Minato, Riona Minami, Ruka Kanae, Tsubomi. Most of the scenes start right into the action with a lot of missionary and cowgirl. Various costumes and outfits such as Sailor or schoolgirl. Groups of multiple men per one girl in some scenes. Oral sex is in a lot of scenes with her giving him and him giving her oral sex. Doggystyle, pantyhose and oil are seen throughout.

Sex acts: Fingering, handjob, pussy eating, standing doggy, nipple licking, cowgirl, missionary, reverse cowigrl, footjob , missionary
screenshot

MDS-876A.1080p.mp4

MDS-876B.1080p.mp4
Added: Jan 21, 2019 7:31 am
[MIRD-107] Hermaphrodite World Special - Yuria Satomi & Megumi Shino 1080p 6000kbps Split Scenes

Description & Details
I thought I'd share one of my old favorite JAV movies with you all in a high quality format. This movie features two great JAV actresses, Yuria Satomi and Megumi Shino. They use body-attached dildos to create the hermaphrodite fantasy. From the studio Moodyz and produced in 2012.

Cut into 5 scenes in 1080 30fps, 6000kbps.

Scene 1 - Yuria learns to jerk her new cock.
Sex Acts: fingering, fake cock masturbation

Scene 2 - Yuria has sex with Megumi (still a girl) and a guy.
Sex Acts: blowjob, cunnilingus, missionary, doggy, fake cumshot

Scene 3 - Yuria is in a black bodysuit and is fingered, toyed, jerked and fucked.
Sex Acts: vibrators, fingering, jerking fake cock, reverse cowgirl, fake cumshot

Scene 4 - Yuria molests Megumi (now also a hermaphrodite) on the train and they have sex in a bathroom.
Sex Acts: jerking fake cock, blowjob, fake creampie

Scene 5 - Yuria in an office setting tops and bottoms a guy.
Sex Acts: blowjob, pegging, cowgirl, fake and real cumshots
screenshot

[MIRD-107]-1.mp4

[MIRD-107]-2.mp4

[MIRD-107]-3.mp4

[MIRD-107]-4.mp4

[MIRD-107]-5.mp4
Added: Jan 22, 2019 4:51 am
MIMK-054 My Aunt's Body Is Too Pleasant Late Part My Aunt Was Super Superstar Haruna Hanana With English Subs

Kyoko teaches her nephew about contraception and she still thinks that making him cum will alleviate his desire and leave her alone… She was pretty wrong.

Something remarkable is that Auntie Haruna Hana had stuffy nose by the beginning of the video, which made her character even funnier with that silly flu voice.

To make everything even more epic.The production is awesome. Both Yudzuki and Hana do a great job on the acting side. And all the camera angles are top-notch.

No doubt, it’s an awesome video

Sex acts include blowjob, Guard, missionary, Open Missionary, Folded Guard, creampie, Open Groundhog, Doggy, Supported Standing Doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl
screenshot

MIMK-054 .mp4
Added: Jan 23, 2019 4:35 am
[HONB-100] Miracle Intense Kawa Newly-marrying Pregnant Wife Kamama Ai

Scene 1
Girl is washing dishes while talking to the camera guy and showing off her belly. Then she takes off her clothes to show her naked body and a guy fingers and uses a vibrator on her pussy.

Scene 2
A guy starts to touch her tits and lick her pussy. She blows him and gets fucked missionary, cowgirl and doggy style. He finishes with a creampie.

Scene 3
Girl is sucking several guys. They all cum on her belly as she's masturbating with her fingers. Then she starts using a vibrator.

Scene 4
Girl is getting touched and licked by 2 guys. She sucks their cocks and gets fucked in a few positions like 69, prone bone, spoon. He cums on her belly.

Scene 5
She sucks off a guy keeps doing it until he cums on her face.

Tags: pregnant vibrator blowjob 69 teasing missionary cowgirl doggy.style creampie cum.on.stomach masturbation
screenshot

HONB-100.mkv
Added: Jan 24, 2019 6:43 am
SW-331 Mom And Aunt Stay At House Living Alone 720p HD

Cast : Tsukasa Kamijou, Sana Mizuhara, Nanase Otoha, Reuna Sasaki
Genre : Creampie, Planning, Incest, MILF, Relatives, Variety, Threesome, Foursome
Director : Tocchi
Maker : SWITCH

Description:
My mom and aunt visited my house. A few minutes after on my bed, my super hot aunt lay next to me.She suddenly rubbed my hard cock. And I Felt it so good! I started kissing to her boobs. Finally, my mom got up and joined us...
screenshot

SW-331.mkv