Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Aug 19, 2021 5:56 pm
JUY-778 I Started Going To Yoga Class With My Wife's Friend 1080p

I Started Going To Yoga Class And Became Acquainted With My Wife's Friend At The Unisex Sauna... Nanami Matsumoto

She (Nanami Matsumoto) meets her husband's friend at the gym, he is the same boy who would not stop looking at her on the street when she jogged or when she did Yoga, in the unisex sauna with the heat passions would be unleashed and she would unleash to her sexual desire, her sweaty body and her fat tits, could they with the will of the boy not to cheat on his friend?
screenshot

JUY-778 I Started Going To Yoga Class With My Wife's Friend 1080p.mp4
Added: Aug 20, 2021 1:22 pm
* HUNTA-428 ****hood Friend - Tomoka Kawaguchi, Mao Hamasaki, Miina Wakatsuki, Sakura Tachibana, Hana Aoyama 1080p

Tomoka Kawaguchi, Mao Hamasaki, Miina Wakatsuki, Sakura Tachibana, Hana Aoyama

"Hey, You Can't Do That...! You're Inside Me!!" I Was Pussy Grinding With My ****hood Friend When My Dick Just Slipped Right In, And She Transformed Into A Horny Slut! She Was Giving Me A High Speed Cowgirl Grind So I Demanded 3 Creampie Fucks! I Was Spending The Night At My ****hood Friend's Place Because She Lived In The City. She Was All Grown Up Now, And She Had Big Tits Too! As We Talked About The Good Old Days, Things Started To Feel Different...

When I go to visit my ****hood friend who has moved to Tokyo, I find her looking much more mature and with bigger breasts! And yet, she was so unprotected and her breasts were so big that I got an erection! The two of us become uncomfortable, but my ****hood friend, excited by my erection, says, "Just rub it on her..." and suggests bare-breasted thighs! But the more she rubs it, the more my dick gets stuck in her... Once it's in her, she gets turned on and starts moving her hips faster and faster... and makes me cum all over her in cowgirl position! She makes me cum in three consecutive scenes.

Sex acts are the usual 7: blowjob, kissing, cowgirl, doggy style, handjob, missionary, creampie

Bitrate: 5744 kbps
screenshot

hunta-428-1 Tomoka Kawaguchi, Mao Hamasaki.mp4

hunta-428-2 Miina Wakatsuki, Sakura Tachibana, Hana Aoyama.mp4
Added: Aug 20, 2021 4:12 pm
ABP149 Decensored Airi Suzumura - Her Daughter Was Rising Temptation Spears

130 minutes of Airi Suzumura & Runa Takatsuki.

There are about 4 different scenes total 2 each of them.

They basically secretly take turns with the guy with a bit of jealousy… best of all the video is decensored..

Lots of oral and foreplay.

Fondling, foreplay, kissing, dick sucking, pussy eating, handjob, fingering, cowgirl, riding, missionary, doggy style, standing doggy style, cumshot, vibrator, Enjoy.

130 minutes
1080p
screenshot

ABP-149_uncensored.mp4
Added: Aug 20, 2021 11:34 pm
ABP148 Decensored Chisa Hoshino - The Best Sex

120 minutes of Chisa Hoshino.

There are about 4 different scenes with her at a ryokan.

Sex takes place from different rooms within the Ryokan… best of all the video is decensored..

Lots of oral and foreplay.

Fondling, foreplay, kissing, dick sucking, pussy eating, handjob, fingering, cowgirl, riding, missionary, doggy style, standing doggy style, cumshot, vibrator, Enjoy.

120 minutes
1080p
screenshot

ABP-148_uncensored.mp4
Added: Aug 21, 2021 9:21 am
* (KISD-082) Kira Kira SPECIAL Reverse **** In A Public Washroom – Sandwich Threesome And ****

A total of 3 scenes, all of which are 2F1M (ffm).

1: Takes place in a mens restroom.

Guy is peeing in a urinal when two japanese girls come up and start making out with him and rubbing his dick. The one continues making out while the other procedes to blow him - then they switch. There's lots of licking as they strip off his clothes and some joint blowjob/rimming action from both sides. After the 2-on-1 blowjob he starts undressing the girls and fingering them before getting down to fucking. He fucks them from behind before they lay him down on the bathroom floor and fuck cowgirl/reverse cowgirl. The girls switch off on this before finally jerking him off to a facial cumshot.

2: Another guy approached in the bathroom by two japanese girls. They strip his shirt and take turns lick his chest/nipples and making out with him. Eventually they get his dick out and titfuck him before letting him jerk himself off while one of the girls fingers herself. They alternate sucking him off and letting him lick their pussy before getting down on the ground and fucking his cock. Positions include cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, standing doggy (she squirts during this one) and then quite a bit more standing sex. They lay him back down on the ground and ride hm until a nice ol' censored creampie in cowgirl position.

Other girl keeps sucking and jerking him even after he cums for a second cumshot on her tits.

3: Guy sweeping the mens room is approached by two girls. They strip off his shirt and both lick his nipples and take turns making out with him. One girl then blows him while they other keeps licking/teasing his nipples and even rims him from behind. They trade off sucking his dick while the others get their tits licked by the man before then strip off their pants and get ready to fuck. There's a bit of pussy licking and then he fucks from the behind (switching off both girls) before he sits down and lets them ride him.

Both girls switch off reverse cowgirl and then he stands up and creams inside one in a standing doggy position. They both lick off the cum before the shot finishes.

Ayaka Tomoda

Eri Hosaka

Maya Kawamura

Nanase Otoha

Nozomi Anzaki

Reika Matsumoto
screenshot

KISD-082-01.wmv
Added: Aug 21, 2021 9:31 pm
VENU-532 Forbidden Adultery - Stepmother And Son Creampie Sex - Keiko Hattori 1080p

Keiko, 50, is a housewife. One day, Keiko was worried about her son who came home with a sigh and asked him about it. She finds out that her son has been rejected by a girl and is depressed. Keiko takes pity on her son, who has been reading erotic books and masturbating in his room, and decides to make him a man.

Sex acts are the usual 7: blowjob, kissing, cowgirl, doggy style, handjob, missionary, creampie

screenshot

VENU-532 Keiko Hattori.mp4
Added: Aug 22, 2021 11:31 am
HUNTA-449 ****hood Friend 1080p - Kimito Ayumi, Azuki, Tamaki Kurumi, Sakisaka Karen, Kururigi Aoi, Hoshina Ai

Kimito Ayumi, Azuki, Tamaki Kurumi, Sakisaka Karen, Kururigi Aoi, Hoshina Ai

This Big Tits ****hood Friend with Ultra Sensual Nipples Is Getting Her Nipples Tweaked to the Verge of Losing Her Mind in Back Breaking Consecutive Violent Orgasms!! 2 My ****hood Friend (Who Is Really Cute and Kind and Gentle) and I Have Always Been Close, Even Now in High School!! My ****hood Friend Came to My Room with Her Guard Totally Down and Scantily Clad, and to Tell the Truth, I Don’t Know What to Do about It! After All, When We Were Little, Her Tits Were So Small, but Now..

My ****hood friend, who I've been good friends with for a long time, comes to visit me in a very vulnerable outfit! Her breasts and nipples, which had started to swell a little, were in full view and I had a full erection every time! And then she found out that I had an erection, and when I thought I was in trouble, my ****hood friend saw it and came to heat. I was so excited when my ****hood friend touched my dick and I couldn't help but tweak her nipples... She felt so horny that she was on the verge of fainting and she came over and over again! She was so horny that she begged me to let me cum inside her over and over again!

screenshot

HUNTA-449-1 Ayumi Kimito, Ai Hoshina.mp4

HUNTA-449-2 Aoi Kururugi.mp4
Added: Aug 22, 2021 4:53 pm
* RBD-514 Women of Hell, Yuka Minase, Misa Kudo, Sakura Aida (1080p)

The timeline of this movie jumps around a bit, with scenes intercut and the timeline unclear.

The film starts with each of the three actresses being abducted and taking part in some **** roleplay, with blowjobs and sex in a variety of positions ending with creampies.

As the story moves along the women become less reluctant, switching or adding partners, occasionally watching or joining the other women taking part in sex acts.

The movie ends with Sakura watching in a dominant role as Yuka and Misa give an enthusiastic blowjob to one of their abudctors.
screenshot

RBD-514 Women of Hell Yuka Minase Misa Kudo Sakura Aida.mkv
Added: Aug 22, 2021 11:28 pm
* SERO-211 Sketching A Nude Model Covered In Aphrodisiac Oil Yuka Minase (1080p)

Scene 1: Yuka shows up at an artist drawing class as a nude model, gets dressed and starts posing for the students.

The class teacher convinces her to let him cover her in oil, which he brushes over her body. (No sex).

Scene 2: She returns to the dressing area and starts to masturbate as the aphrodisiac oil kicks in.

The class teacher returns in the middle of her playing with herself.

She sucks him, fucks him, and finishes with a facial.

Scene 3:

Returning to the classroom, Yuka is once again covered in the aphrodisiac oil.

She can't resist sucking a cock that's offered to her, and the gangbang begins.

Fucking and sucking in a variety of positions with cumshots on her face and tits.

Note: This is my favorite film by this actress. The movie is made at the 59 minute mark, where Yuka spends five minutes trying to keep her lips off of the cock of her partner before finally giving in and sucking him off in front of the class.

screenshot

SERO-211.mkv
Added: Aug 23, 2021 9:17 am
SOE982 Decensored Tia - Woman Blonde School Girls Hen Tier Pervert Desire

180 minutes Tia.

There are (4) of the one and only Tia but this time decensored!

Most have a school girl theme.

screenshot

SOE-982_uncensored.mp4
Added: Aug 23, 2021 2:09 pm
SHIND014 - Adhesive Stalker M Train Slut Home Invasion 27 28

183 minutes of two unknown actresses.

There are (4) scenes… (2) each of both high school girls.

They are basically ****d once in a busy train and again at their home because they are followed.

183 minutes
1080p

screenshot

SHIND-014.mp4
Added: Aug 24, 2021 9:37 am
[IPX-555] (English Subbed) My Horrible Father-In-Law Who I Wish Death Upon Made Me Cum So Many Times! Akari Tsumugi

Tsumugi Akari is living with her Mom alone and they are very close. One day the Mom breaks the news that she found a new partner, and Akari is happy for her. But little did she suspect that the guy is a snake, unpolite, lazy, and bad-mouthed.

Akari hates his guts, even more, when the guy became all ****y. But the thing is that Akari came so hard that she feels silly now, not fully understanding what’s going on…

Category: 1080p, English subbed JAV, HD, JAV
Tags: Digital Mosaic, Drama, Female College Student, Solowork
Actress: Akari Tsumugi, Kobayashi Maiko
Studio Label: IPX
screenshot

IPX-555-JG7.mp4
Added: Aug 24, 2021 12:12 pm
[SDDE-537] (English Subbed) Daily Life Mixed With Sex A Beautiful Housewife Who Lives In Minato Ward Is “Always Fucking” A Married Woman Cooking Class

This series features normal everyday situations where the girls get pounded by invisible men. Everything keeps going on normally, the sex can be felt but gets ignored.

This edition is a cooking class attended by a group of married women. Pretty hot.

Category: 1080p, English subbed JAV, HD, JAV
Tags: Creampie, Impromptu Sex, Married Woman, planning, Squirting
Series: [Always Fuck]
Actress: Kanae Renon, Miyashita Kana, Ootsuki Hibiki, Sakura Nene
Studio Label: SDDE
screenshot

SDDE-537-JG7.mp4
Added: Aug 25, 2021 2:04 am
PPBD-217 My Glans Is About To Explode! A Super Masochistic Girl's Ejaculation Management; She Stops Once She's Brought You To The Brink

From the JAV Studio : 'OPPAI' comes an amazing video about teasing men until they beg to cum.
The scenes feature a lot of the greats in the JAV industry.
You'll see tons of erotic handjobs, slow nipple teasing, sensual massages, and before the men can ejaculate,
these lovely ladies will stop and continue the gentle torture.
Scenes also include lots of penetratice sex in different positions and settings...

Mako Oda
Ai Sayama
Hitomi (Hitomi Tanaka)
Mika KonishiHana Haruna
JULIA
Kyoko Maki
Eren Fujisaki
Natsuko Mishima
Kurumi Tamaki
Matsuri Kiritani
Marina Yuzuki
Marin Hira
screenshot

PPBD-217.part1.rar

PPBD-217.part2.rar

PPBD-217.part3.rar
Added: Aug 25, 2021 11:25 am
* [SHKD-746] Ravaged Bride Wet Spirit Nanami Kawakami (1080p)

Management of a prestigious karate dojo has deteriorated. One day, Soga, a former student, visits the dojo with a businessman.
The dojo director is pleased with the loan proposal without noticing that it's a trap. Their aim was the body of a beautiful student, Rinko.

Studio: Attackers
Series: Ravaged Bride
Release date: May 20, 2017
Runtime: 87min
Director: Hisashi Takahara
Label: Shark
Content ID: shkd00746
DVD ID: SHKD-746

screenshot

SHKD-746 HD.mp4