Author
FunShareUsa
Forumophilia Partner
Added: Feb 20, 2020 7:47 pm
BLK-420 Erina Kase The No.1 Ultra Popular Soapland Princess In Yoshiwara! She’ll Provide You With Divine Hospitality (Eri Sasaki)

1. It's an interview with her in a yellow outfit, she strips at the end.
2. In the same yellow outfit, she meets with the male talent. They start kissing and fondling. She gets his dick out and starts sucking until he cums in her mouth. She spits it out on her hands.
3. She's in an orange top and there's a brief interview.
4. She strips out of her yellow outfit and hops in the shower. She gets all soapy and lathers soap on the male talent. They make out and fondle and she gives him a handjob from various angles and then she starts titfucking. They start fucking in doggy and he creampies her. They kiss, wash up, and then she starts massaging him, giving him a body rub. She gets him hard again blowing him and sucking on his balls. He then kisses her and returns the favour, eating her out. Then they fuck again and he creampies her again in missionary. She keeps rubbing his dick and they go for round three, first in cowgirl, then missionary, ending with yet another creampie.
5. She's in a bathtub with another male talent. She jerks him off but he doesn't finish. Then they switch to outside of the bathtub. She's in leopard print lingerie. There's fondling, eating out, then missionary and he creampies her, but they keep going, switching to doggy where you can see his cum on her ass, and he cums again in her. Then they lie down, she strokes his still hard cock, and they go for round three starting in cowgirl. They stop, showing yet another creampie view, then they go again in missionary until he cums in her again.
screenshot

BLK-420.mp4
Added: Feb 21, 2020 2:20 pm
[NINE-025] A Glamorous Young Wife With Colossal I-Cup Tits Cuckolds Her Husband (Eri Sasaki)

1. She's eating with her husband and her husband's friend. Next scene is just her and her husband's friend. He gives her some stretches and starts fondling her tits. She takes out his dick and starts giving it a handjob before blowjob, titfuck, and then a cum in mouth from blowjob.

2. The guy comes up to her in the kitchen and starts fondling her and fingering her til she cums. He then eats her out, and she returns the favour with a blowjob. They fuck in standing doggy,

and she talks on the phone to her husband as she gets fucked. There's cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, standing missionary, then more standing doggy til he cums on her tits.

3. They're in the shower. He's rubbing her all over, fingering her. He licks her tits in the bathtub and she titfucks him and blows him until he cums in her mouth. She spits it out into her hands.

4. They're on a bed, he eats her out and sucks on her tits. She blows him and then it's missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. The husband walks in on them but they don't notice. They keep going, into missionary for the creampie.
screenshot

NINE-025.mp4
Added: Feb 22, 2020 11:35 am
WANZ-552 · Ijimemmusume Jk Out Of Piling Cowgirl In Mari Nashinatsu (Rika Mari)

1. She's in a schoolgirl outfit playing with toys. She goes up to the male talent sitting beside her and starts playing with his dick. She rides him with a handjob in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl until he cums in her hand. Another guy comes in and the previous male talent runs out. She makes out with him and rubs the other dude's cum on his shirt. They get down and she gives him a blowjob. They get in 69 position as she squats over his face. They get into cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, sideways cowgirl, and then finish in amazon position with a creampie.

2. She's in the gym with another guy, she's bouncing on a Swedish ball. She then goes over and starts sucking the guy's cock. She gets an oral creampie in 69.

3. She's in a neon lingerie outfit fucking a black dildo in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl.

4. She's in a pink outfit and gets into some mmf action, sucking two guys' cocks. She gives a handjob to one cock as she blows another and switches. Then she gets eaten out as she gives the other guy a blowjob. She fucks blue shirt guy in cowgirl, then the white shirt guy in sidways standing, then standing doggy. There's some brief spitroasting then she switches to the blue shirt dude and fucks him standing missionary against a wall. She switches to white shirt guy and fucks him in reverse cowgirl, then standing doggy and some more spitroasting. They get on the floor and she fucks the blue shirt guy in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl as she gives a blowjob to white shirt guy. Then she gets on the bench and fucks the white shirt guy in cowgirl giving blue shirt guy a blowjob. White shirt guy creampies her and then she gets on the blue shirt guy to ride him cowgirl until he also creampies her.
screenshot

WANZ-552.mp4
Added: Feb 22, 2020 7:27 pm
OPPW-008 - Pussy Girl Sex This Goth Loli She-Male With Cat Eyes Will Tweak His Own Nipples While Getting Fucked Noa Yuki

A cat-eyed boy turns into a daughter of a gothic loli! It is said that you are the owner of the tight ass and thighs, and you will dry out if you are blamed on the glans, and the man's daughter is more powerful than the cute appearance! Is. Plenty of erotic sex that touches your nipples and doubles your prostate pleasure when you are pierced a lot and your daughter's daughter sex is included!

First scene sees our star in a maids outfit with the pair getting to know each other, before kissing and then breaking her in doggy style. She then rides him, has a quick spoon and he finishes with a facial. Second scene has our star dressed all emo messing around on her phone. This quickly descends into more fucking (mostly missionary with a little bit of standing doggy) and ends with a great cum shot all over her ass.

I ripped this myself and transcribed the video. I have provided both jap and eng auto-subs. They aren't great, but do give a good idea of whats going on and can alway be switched off it they aren't to your liking
screenshot

oppw-008.mp4

oppw-008.en.srt

oppw-008.ja.srt
Added: Feb 23, 2020 1:45 am
ANCI-030 - Ana Foxxx Japanese Cuckold

1. Japanese dude invites black married couple (Ana Foxxx and some guy) to his mansion to talk business. He tells them they can do whatever in the mansion and he steps out. The black couple ends up fucking (eating out, blowjob, 69, fingering, missionary, cowgirl, doggy). The Japanese guy sneakd a peak during bits of it.

2. Ana returns back alone to say sorry to the Japanese guy about fucking on his couch and offers to fuck him. He gives her a dildo and vibrator and watches her pleasure herself. Then she ends up crawling over to him and makes out with him. He licks her her and plays with her tits. He eats her out and they get into 69 position. They go out to the porch and he fingers her while standing and then fucks her doggy over the railings. Then they fuck in stand and carry with her leaning over the railings. They go back inside for more blowjob, missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, sideways fuck, facefucking. The husband walks in on them and leaves. Japanese guy finishes by cumming in and around her mouth.
screenshot

ANCI-030.mp4
Added: Feb 23, 2020 9:56 am
[MDTM-341] We Welcome You With Three Fingers!Emergency Bombing Buying Foreigners!Japanese Style Cumshot Creative Customs... Shiina Sora creampie schoolgirl footjob prostitute [1080p]

Scene 1: Shiina is dressed in a schoolgirl outfit and proceeds to give a blowjob. The male eventually cums in her mouth and she spits it out.
Scene 2: Shiina is dressed in a swimsuit outfit. She starts with a handjob, footjob, and blowjob. She then puts oil on her and the male then grinds against him while he fingers him. She then fucks him in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy style, missionary, until he cums on her tits
Scene 3: Shina wears a maid outfit and is fingered, then several toys are used on her, including vibrators, cucumber, and carrot. She then squirts and the scene is over.
Scene 4: Shiina wears lingerie and begins with masturbation. She is hand and footcuffed, and gets fingered and eaten out. Shiina then gives a

blowjob, 69, and then fucks in doggy style, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, and missionary, ending in creampie.
screenshot

MDTM-341_HD.mp4
Added: Feb 23, 2020 5:04 pm
[CJOD-118] I Was Blown By A Man Tide In A State Where I Could Not Resist Shikisama Sora

Scene 1: Sora is blindfolded. Positions: cunnilingus, blowjob, cowgirl, reverseerse cowgirl, then handjob to completion
Scene 2: Sora wears a black wig. Threesome, men are tied up. Positions: blowjob, doggy, cunnilingus, and handjob to completion.
Scene 3: Schoolgirl uniform. Positions: handjob, blowjob, eat ass
Scene 4: Male is saran wrapped. Face ride, fleshlight, handjob, grinding, piss
Scene 5: Sora wears a maid costume. Acts: cunnilingus, blowjob, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, creampie
Scene 6: Bondage, blowjob, handjob to completion
screenshot

CJOD-118.mp4
Added: Feb 24, 2020 5:12 am
WANZ-564 · Ijimemmusume Out Piling Cowgirl In Jk Rena Aoi

1. Rena Aoi is in a schoolgirl outfit. She plays around with the first dude sitting down, giving him a lapdance and a handjob cowgirl ride before the second dude comes in. The first guy runs out and then she goes after the second guy. She rubs her ass on his body, sucks on his fingers before starting to ride him cowgirl clothed. She gets off, licks his nipples, and starts giving him a handjob. She then facerides the guy before riding him reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, missionary. Then she gets in amazon position and fucks him until he cums in her.
2. She's in a school gym room. She gets up to the guy and facerides him in squatting position while giving him a handjob then blowjob in 69, then blowjob in normal position until he cums.
3. She's in a leather harness outfit. She sucks the dildo in POV, riding it in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl.
4. In school uniform, she's with two guys and she starts flirting with both of them, then sucking their nipples and kissing them. She gets them down sitting and handjobs and blows them side by side. She then facerides one guy as the other watches. She then fucks one guy (white shirt) in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, then gets on another guy (blue shirt) in cowgirl and sideways cowgirl. She jumps back the white shirt dude and fucks in standing missionary and standing doggy.

She goes to the blue shirt dude and fucks him in standing missionary. She goes back to the white shirt guy and fucks him in cowgirl til he creampies her. She goes back to the blue shirt guy and fucks him in cowgirl til he creampies her.
screenshot

WANZ 564.mp4
Added: Feb 24, 2020 4:12 pm
DVAJ-0051 Time Stopped Nanami Kawakami [HD]

Translated from Alice Japan website: If you were able to stop your time, that kind of thing you wanted to do or something like this ... Even if you touch it or turn your skirt, it will not make you tremble. ! (1) Waitress (2) Nurse (3) Elevator girl in 3 costumes x 4 situations to deliver time-stopped FUCK! !

Sex Acts: Free use, facial, blowjob, standing doggy, fingering, squirting, missionary, doggystyle, handjob, humiliation
screenshot

DVAJ-0051.mp4
Added: Feb 25, 2020 3:20 am
MIMK-045 Time X Stop Club -Busty Female Teacher Gets Used As A Living Sex Sleeve- JULIAx MIMK-045 - JULIA [HD]

Translated from Moodyz website: Popular artist "Nyu Kobo" x MOODYZ! The second full-action live action of the time stop release action! ! This time, JULIA, a busty female teacher, is targeted! Repeated **** vaginal cum shot ... All the sensations that occurred during the time stop echoed from the mako to the brain! Stop the time, and freely insert the **** and insert it freely! OK! The dreaming “JULIA” I saw in my dreams is a raw onaho for me today! Here is "JULIA" that I have never seen before. Cum, convulsions, incontinence, must-see!

Sex Acts: Free use, titfuck, blowjob, fingering, cunnilingus, creampie, cum on tits, standing doggy, face fuck, cum in mouth, cum on food, doggystyle, group sex, humiliation, mmf, mmmf
screenshot

MIMK-045.mp4
Added: Feb 25, 2020 2:41 pm
SHIROKAN FILES UNCENSORED Real Amateur Sex CUTE Girls! 10 DVDs!

[HC-001] SHIROKAN FILES VOL.1 Real Amateur Sex Naho HC001 Shirokan ?? School Girl

First off! This is a stream rip! Quality isn't stellar but it is all I could get my hands on at the time. I think it's passable but some may disagree. Video is 1080p but bitrate is low. Please don't ask for higher quality as I don't have the GB allowance to snag this as a proper download for now (site limits me to 3GB per day so I snag streams when I can). I have 10 videos in this series and plan to upload the rest soon, so if you like this one at all check back.

Movie starts with the girl in a school uniform on the bed and she gets fondled and toyed by a guy. She changes into a one-piece swimsuit and the guy fuckers her with a vibrator.

Next she is in her uniform again on the bed. She blows him standing and prone. Then they fuck, with her still in uniform. Positions include missionary, reverse cowgirl, and doggy. Guy is also holding a camera throughout and wears a condom.

He cums on her face to finish.
screenshot

HC001 SHIROKAN FILES VOL.1.mp4

[HC-002] SHIROKAN FILES VOL.2 Real Amateur Sex Mizuki HC002 Shirokan ?? School Girl

First off! This is a stream rip! Quality isn't stellar but it is all I could get my hands on at the time. I think it's passable but some may disagree. Video is 1080p but bitrate is low. Please don't ask for higher quality as I don't have the GB allowance to snag this as a proper download for now (site limits me to 3GB per day so I snag streams when I can). I have 10 videos in this series and plan to upload the rest soon, so if you like this one at all check back.

Video tarts with the girl in a school uniform on a couch. She touches herself a bit and then a guy starts fondling her and toying her with a vibrator. She moves to the shower and squats to pee. Then back to the couch for more fondling and some fucking with vibrators.

They move to the bed where the girl blows the guy on her back and then him prone. They start fucking in missionary, cowgirl and then doggy before the guy goes back to missionary and then cums on her face. He is holding a camera throughout and wears a condom for the fucking.
screenshot

HC002 SHIROKAN FILES VOL.2.mp4

[HC-003] SHIROKAN FILES VOL.3 Real Amateur Sex Saya HC003 Natural Expression ?? School Girl

Scene starts with the girl and a guy in an apartment. On the couch she changes into a school PE outfit. She gets fondled, her pussy eaten and fucked through a hole in her shorts with a vibrator before she blows the guy. It looks like he cums in her mouth and she spits in her hand but looks fake.

Next she is in bed in a school uniform. She sucks his dick standing and laying down before he wraps his dick and fucks her in missionary and doggy. He finishes by blowing on her face.
screenshot

HC003 SHIROKAN FILES VOL.3.mp4

[HC004] SHIROKAN FILES VOL.4 Real Amateur Sex Kaho HC004 Shirokan ?? School Girl

Scene starts in a private room with the girl and a guy. She is in a school uniform. She massages the guy a bit and then he feels her up and fingers her. She blows him a but. They take turns jerking him off until she finishes him off onto her leg and skirt

Next they're in a hotel room. Again she is in uniform. She undresses and the guy feels her up, eats pussy and fucks her with vibrators. She sucks his dick while on her stomach and then in prone bone position. He wraps up and fucks her doggy, then missionary and then cowgirl (and then sideways cowgirl... is that a position or just cowgirl still?) He goes back to missionary and then cums

on her tits (no facial sadly).
screenshot

HC004 FILES VOL.4 Real.mp4

[HC005] SHIROKAN FILES VOL.5 Real Amateur Sex Yuki HC005 Shirokan ?? School Girl

This one starts with the girl on a bed in a school uniform. She is wearing a sports bra underneath. She undresses a bit and a guy fondles her tits and pussy. She plays with herself a bit too. Then the guy uses a number of toys on her tits, pussy, and ass while he licks and caresses her (vibrators, dildos, hitachi etc....).

Then she starts to suck his dick kneeling and sort of laying down before fucking. They fuck in missionary, doggy and reverse cowgirl before she gets a creampie in her bare pussy.
screenshot

HC005 SHIROKAN FILES VOL.5.mp4
Added: Feb 26, 2020 12:28 am
[HC-006] SHIROKAN FILES VOL.6 Real Amateur Sex Yuki HC006 Shirokan ?? School Girl

Scene starts with the girl (same as from HC-005) on a couch in street clothes. She eats at a table with a chubby dude before they move to the bathroom. They get undressed and soap each other up. Then she gets on her knees and blows the guy a bit.

They move back to the living room in clothes and she gets undressed. The guys eats her pussy and fingers her and then she blows him, 69s with the guy and jerks him off a bit until hopping on top of him cowgirl position. After fucking a bit she blow shim again and then they fuck in doggy and missionary until the guy gives her shaved pussy a creampie finish.
screenshot

SHIROKAN FILES VOL.6.mp4

[HC-007] SHIROKAN FILES VOL.7 Real Amateur Sex Yuuka HC007 Shirokan ?? School GirlSHIROKAN Tokyo-Hot ??? HC007

Scene is shot in a bedroom and starts on a bed with the girl dressed in a school uniform. She shows her tits and pussy to the guy there and masturbates for him. He fondles her and

eats her pussy before using a number of toys on her (vibrators mostly.

She blows him in a kneeling position and then they 69 for a bit. After a bit they start fucking (missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl then doggy before finishing in missionary). The guy is holding a camera the whole time and wears a condom. He rips it off and jerks off onto her tits.
screenshot

HC007 SHIROKAN FILES VOL.7.mp4

[HC-008] SHIROKAN FILES VOL.8 Real Amateur Sex Yuuka HC008 Shirokan ?? School Girl

First off! This is a stream rip! Quality isn't stellar but it is all I could get my hands on at the time. I think it's passable but some may disagree. Video is 1080p but bitrate is low. Please don't ask for higher quality as I don't have the GB allowance to snag this as a proper download for now (site limits me to 3GB per day so I snag streams when I can). I have 10 videos in this series and plan to upload the rest soon, so if you like this one at all check back. Also, the title says this is volume 7 but it is really volume 8. I kept the original title from the site I ripped from. The serial number is correct however.

This one starts out in a hotel with the girl dressed in

a school uniform sitting on a chair. She gets fondled and her pussy eaten by a guy before she blows him on her knees and laying down.

Then the action moves to the bed. The girl gets felt up by the guy and the camera-man and they oil up her tits and pussy/ass. She gets fingered by one guy as she blows the other on the bed. She gets fucked on her back as she continues to suck. This goes on for awhile until one of the guys disappears from the scene (typical for JAV stuff honestly) and the remaining guy fucks her in missionary, standing and cowgirl before ripping off his condom and cumming on her face. She sucks his dick a bit after he blows and the second guy reappears to start fucking her again (first guy wipes away the cum so no cum-faced fucking sadly). She gets fucked for awhile again and guy #2 blows on her face as well.

After the fucking they move to the bathtub where she is wearing a school P.E. uniform. They spray her white short (her hair blocks all of the view) and then fuck her with a pink vibrator till the scene ends.
screenshot

HC008 SHIROKAN FILES VOL.8.mp4

[HC-009] SHIROKAN FILES VOL.9 Real Amateur Sex PART I Kozue & Erena HC009 Shirokan ?? School Girl

This scene has 2 girls. As far as I can tell the shaved girl is named Erena and the other girl is Kozue (more of her later) Starts out with both of them sitting on a couch in school uniforms getting interviewed. Then they pull down their pink panties and get fingered and fondled by a guy while they stick their asses towards the camera. He licks their pussies and asses a bit as well. Then they sit again and both stroke him and suck his dick.

Then the focus shifts to the one shaved girl while the other one leaves the couch to watch. The guy fingers her and fucks her with toys. She blows him and then they 69. he then fucks her on the couch in missionary, then doggy and then sitting reverse cowgirl before fucking her face a bit resulting in some deepthroat action. Guy goes back to fucking her missionary and the second girl comes over to lick his chest/body while he fucks away. Guy pulls off the condom and blows on the shaved girl's pretty face.

The second girl gets fucked in the next scene I am about to upload, so don't worry about not getting to see her!
screenshot

HC009 SHIROKAN FILES VOL.9.mp4

[HC-010] SHIROKAN FILES VOL.10 Real Amateur Sex PART II Kozue HC010 Shirokan ?? School Girl

First off! This is a stream rip! Quality isn't stellar but it is all I could get my hands on at the time. I think it's passable but some may disagree. Video is 1080p but bitrate is low. Please don't ask for higher quality as I don't have the GB allowance to snag this as a proper download for now (site limits me to 3GB per day so I snag streams when I can). There are 10 videos in the series and this is the final one. If you like this one check my profile for the previous 9 entries.

This one stars one of the girls from the last installment, Kozue. She starts out on a bed in a school uniform. A guy fondles her tits and pussy, fingering her and fucking her with a vibrator.

She blows him while up on her knees on the bed. He then starts fucking her missionary while she is still like 90% clothed. They fuck like that for awhile until they switch to cowgirl where she again stays mostly clothed. After a bit the tits come out through the bra. They change to doggy and then to missionary. The guy finishes by blowing on her face.

screenshot

HC010 SHIROKAN FILES VOL.10.mp4
Added: Feb 26, 2020 8:03 pm
NFDM-280 - Sister Elaborate Butyral A Strap-on Dildo In Ass-friendly Brother

Scene 1: Guy and girl are hanging out. They play around a bit and remove a box that has sex toys in them. The girl takes out a dildo and a strapon. She makes the guy suck on the strapon. She lubricates the dildo in the kitchen and then inserts it into the guys ass and fucks him with it while he stands. Then she fucks him with her strapon in Standing Doggy & Missionary positions and gives him a handjob as she fucks him. he cums on himself.

Scene 2: Guy and girl hanging out in the living room. She finger fucks his ass and then puts on a strapon. She spanks him and then gets ready to fuck his ass. He bends over and gets fucked in doggy & pileriver. However unclear if he cums on himself as she is not giving him a handjob and neither can we see him masturbating.

Scene 3: School girls in a class dominate their teacher. The 2 girls in the scene put a collar on their teacher along with a leash and lead him around like a dog. They pull down his pants and get him in doggy position and then insert a vibrator into his ass and use it on him. Then they take a dildo and fuck his ass with it. Then both girls take turns fucking him in doggy & missionary positions with his legs up. He receives a handjob and cums on himself.

Scene 4: Final scene is a gangbang scene where 3 girls come into a bedroom where a guy is sleeping. While he sleeps they giggle and play with his ass. They finger fuck him and then as he wakes up they all pull up their babydolls and nighties to reveal strapons. They fuck him in piledriver, missionary & doggy positions each taking a turn and in the end he receives a handjob as he gets fucked and cums on the hands of the girls.
screenshot

nfdm-280.mp4
Added: Feb 27, 2020 4:21 pm
FT-044 - You Want To Strap-on Dildo Vigorously Exploiting The Queen! VOL.1

Scene 1: We see a female domme dressed in a corset, gloves, stockings and thigh boots on a couch with a strapon and her male slave on the floor kneeling. She flogs him and whips him. Then fingers his ass and fucks him with her strapon in Doggy, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowirl positions and allows him to masturbate and cum on himself. Unfotunately camera angle is far off so you can't make out where his cum lands on his body.

Scene 2: BBW domme who is clothed in a corset, fishnet stockings and high heels has a male naked slave kneeling on the floor. She plays with his ass and finger fucks him for a long long fucking time. Then she puts on her strapon and makes him suck it. She then fucks his ass in doggy, missionary, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl as she uses a riding crop to whip him. Slave is not allowed to cum but she pulls off the condom off her strapon and makes him suck on her strapon again.

Scene 3: Scene takes place in some kind of underground basement room. Domme is completely dressed in thigh high boots, sheer top, latex bra and panties. She spanks and makes him do some pony play where she rides him. She then puts him in rope bondage and a ball gag and then finger fucks his ass. She then puts on a strapon and forces it down his throat. Then she fucks him in sideways and missionary positions and gives him a handjob as she fucks him. He cums on his thigh.

Scene 4: We see a clothed domme on a bed with a naked slave. She pulls up her dress and makes him suck on her strapon cock. She then takes of her dress where she is in her bra and panties with her strapon still on. She continues to make her slave suck on her cock and the fucks him in doggy, sideways, missionary & standing positions. He is also not allowed release and she pulls off the condom off her strapon and makes the slave suck on it.
screenshot

FT-044.mp4
Added: Feb 27, 2020 10:18 pm
[OIGB-005] Rope Drunk Married Woman 4 Hour BEST Part.4 [1080p]

Compilation of bondage scenes with 5 different actresses. A long video with 5 submissive wives being tied up and fucked, teased with vibrators, **** to give blowjobs, and more!

Sex acts include: Rope Bondage, Blowjob, Fingering, Missionary, Doggy, Cowgirl, Vibrators, Nipple Toys

Karina Nishida, Akari Niimura, Mio Kimishima, Miyuki Arisaka, Rino Takanashi

screenshot

OIGB-005.part1.rar

OIGB-005.part2.rar

OIGB-005.part3.rar