Author
CUASAR
Respected VIP club member
Added: May 24, 2020 1:40 pm
Peach Kennedy in a Leather Bolero Straitjacket
screenshot
This week's video clip is Peach Kennedy struggling in red leather bolero straitjacket, ballgag, and locked together leather ankle cuffs. I also just realized that I skipped Alison's video. Never fear! The Alison clip will go up next week. Now I just need to remember.

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Rope, Tied, Struggling, Bound, Orgasms, Taped, Strapped, Handcuffed, Shocked

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 06:27
File Size: 131.38 MB
screenshot
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/jpeplqnraqa4
CUASAR
Added: May 25, 2020 7:25 am
Rachel Adams Completely Immobilized
screenshot
Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Spandex, Leohex Leotard, Crotch Rope, Ballgagged, Girl Next Door, Shiny Leggings, Bound Elbows, Completely Helpless

Gorgeous girl next door Rachel Adams submits to an extremely tight tie. With her arms welded together behind her and her torso tied down tightly between her frogtied legs she is very truly stuck! She tries to struggle, but there is no moving. When asked if she can just move one single inch forward, she shakes her head "no." No way no how. Rachel is stuck and suffering one of the tightest ties I have ever done.

Duration: 27:25
File Size: 1.20 GB
screenshot
Download Link(s):
Rachel.Adams.Immobilized.HD.1080p.mp4
CUASAR
Added: May 26, 2020 11:43 am
When Elise Met Strange Hobbies - Strange Hobbies and Elise Graves - Entombed in Leather Body Bag, Foam, and Box with Electrical Torment
screenshot
Strange Hobbies is a wonderful kinky, freaky guy from France. On this particular day, I was given the opportunity not just to meet him, but to play with him - and let’s just say we hit it off! Beginning our play session by placing a gas mask over his head, I then guide him into a coffin-like box into a leather rest sack. After zipping, lacing, and strapping Strange Hobbies into the sack, I begin to experiment with his willingness and playfulness by turning up the electro in his butt plug! I am very pleasantly surprised to hear some loud manic laughter increasing as I increase the intensity in his butt plug! At this point, I can tell that Strange Hobbies and I will be good friends! I climb into the box with him as I want to be close to those I have complete control over. I enjoy looking into his gas masked-eyes as I alternate between stroking his erect cock and bit and turning up the electro. Eventually I become more interested in seeing my new friend come his brains out while bound tightly in a rest sack, in a coffin box, with his breath controlled by long hoses, and so I vibrate him to orgasm. As he was screaming, I thought it would be nice to hear what he sounded like with the box closed and locked up securely, and so I did just that. His muffled sounds were too much of a turn on for me, however, and I couldn’t leave it at that, so I crawled on top of the locked box and vibrated myself to orgasm while listening to the helpless Strange Hobbies moan inside. Lovely making your acquaintance, Strange Hobbies.

Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: BONDAGE MALE , ELECTRIC PLAY , BONDAGE DEVICE , FEMALE DOMINATION , SENSUAL DOMINATION
Keywords: strange hobbies , elise graves , serious bondage , leather , rest sack , coffin , gas mask , box , electro

Duration: 23:47
File Size: 334.20 MB
screenshot
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/x808so9vtac9
CUASAR
Added: May 26, 2020 3:08 pm
Carissa Montgomery - The Wish
screenshot
Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Spread Eagle, Magic Bondage, Animated Ropes, Crotchrope, Satin Panties, Shiny Nylons, Stockings, Satin Blouse, High Heels, Exposed Tits, Big Boobs, Tapegagged, Struggling, Helpless

While going through his late grandfathers storage unit, Shiny finds a bottle with a note that promises 1 wish to whomever rubs it. "Yeah right Gramps.." He jokes as he rubs the bottle. "If I had one wish.. What do people wish for? Money? Haha.. If I had one wish it would be.. For superbabe Carissa Montgomery to be tied up in my bed!"

Meanwhile, on the other side of the country.. Sexy Carissa is just settling in on the couch after a long day of sessioning in her dungeon. "What the hell?!" she exclaims! "Wh.. Whats Happening?!"

Carissa phases out and all of a sudden is standing in a strange bedroom. "What the fuck?! Where am I? This looks liks some perverts bedroom. How did I get he...?

Before she can finish her question, ropes jump up from out of nowhere and yank her onto the bed. More ropes appear, some tearing at her clothes, exposing her breasts, while others grab her by the wrists and ankles, pulling and stretching her body into a tight spread eagle. A final rope coils around her waist and up over her crotch and tightens down until she squeals. "Oh my GOD! What is happening What is thi....?!"

Once again she can't finish her words before super sticky duct tape flies up and slaps her across the mouth.

"MMPPFFFFFHHH..MPPPFFFFFFFFHHHH!!!"

Carissa tries to struggle and break free, but she soon notices that the harder she pulls, the tighter the ropes get. ALL of the ropes.. She lays there still.. Trying to contemplate just what in the fuck is going on here!

Related Categories: MAGIC CONTROL, TAPEGAGGED, EROTIC MAGIC, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, SILK & SATIN.
Keywords: carissa montgomery, rope bondage, spread eagle, magic bondage, animated ropes, tapegagged, crotchrope, satin panties, satin blouse, exposed tits, big boobs, stockings, shiny nylons, struggling, helpless.

File Type: mp4 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 16:26
File Size: 731.44 MB
screenshot
Download Link(s):
SB_The.Wish.1080p.mp4
CUASAR
Added: May 26, 2020 4:05 pm
The Mantle Piece
screenshot
Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Spread Eagle, Panel Gagged, Cosplay Bondage, Cortana, Halo, Costume Bondage, Spandex Catsuit, Corset, Crotch Rope, Ankle Boots, Struggling, Helpless

Starring: Samantha Grace

Sexy Samantha is all dressed up and ready to go to her favorite comic convention. She chose to go as "Cortana" from her favorite video game "Halo". She comes downstairs with a huge smile on her face and sees her boyfriend there holding a bag of rope.

"What's that for?" she asks innocently.

"You remember that bet you lost yesterday? The one where you said you wouldn't go to the convention if you lost? The one you were SOOOOO sure about?.."

"Well, yeah, but I thought we were just joking around. I got all dressed up and I'm ready to go!"

He pulls the rope from the bag. "The only place you're going is to sit up here on the table."

"What?! You're kidding! Right?.."

He looks at her sternly and she bows her head. "Fine!"

He ties her very tightly to the table in a sitting position with arms and legs spread wide. He doesn't forget the extra tight crotch rope and panel gag either. Once she is all tied up in place he pulls out his video camera and tripod. He sets it in place and turns to her.

"Well now, I have a convention to go to. I didn't want to miss any of your struggling tho, so I set up a camera to catch it all while I'm gone! Also, I might post it to your fandom page to see what your friends think of it!"

She struggles and moans in protest.

"I'll seee you later babes.." he jokes as he pulls the door closed behind him.

Related Categories: ROPE BONDAGE , COSTUMES , COSPLAY , GAGGED WOMEN , SPANDEX
Keywords: samantha grace , rope bondage , spandex bondage , cosplay bondage , costume , crotch rope , boots , panel gagged , halo , cortana , struggling , helpless , corset

Duration: 16:42
File Size: 738.03 MB
screenshot
Download Link(s):
The_Mantle_Piece_1080p.mp4
CUASAR
Added: May 27, 2020 12:34 pm
Sophie Shock Collar Up To 12
screenshot
Beautiful submissive Sophie will try to take the shock collar up to level 12 for her first challenge attempt!

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Rope, Tied, Struggling, Bound, Orgasms, Taped, Strapped, Handcuffed, Shocked

Duration: 08:36
File Size: 934.11 MB
screenshot
Download Link(s):
SC_Sophie.Shock.Collar.Up.To.12.1080p.mp4
CUASAR
Added: May 27, 2020 6:35 pm
Gypsy Bae Schoolgirl Bound ORGASMS
screenshot
Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Captured, Taken, Dark Fantasy, School Girl, Uniform, Satin Blouse, Frogtied, Satin Panties, Frogtied, Bound Elbows, Vibrator, Bound Orgasms, Ballgagged, Braces, Bare Feet, Exposed Breasts, Groping, Fondling, Struggling, Cumming, Helpless

Innocent co-ed Gypsy Bae is going door to door selling cookies for her school when she comes to the wrong house. She gives her cheerful cookie pitch and is invited right in!

Gypsy comes to tightly bound in the bedroom with her shirt open and her legs tied wide open. As she begins to ask what happened she is grabbed and ballgagged. She squirm and struggles trying to get free as her body is groped and fondled. Finally, a vibrator wand comes out and Gypsy's eyes get wide.. The toy is held to her helpless pussy and she gets warm all over. "Wow, this isn't so bad.." She thinks to herself. A few moments more and Gypsy is begging to be allowed to cum!

Gypsy bites her ballgag hard and explodes into waves of ecstasy.. and then sinks into the bed. This was something she was definitely not expecting. She will definitely remember this house the next time she is selling cookies.

Duration: 11:33
File Size: 512.16 MB
screenshot
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/b6jxxpv20jxx/SB_Gypsy.Bae.Schoolgirl.Bound.Orgasms.1080p.mp4
CUASAR
Added: May 28, 2020 8:20 am
Early Morning Self-Bondage and Orgasm
screenshot
I had never tried anything like this before by myself so I was a little nervous. I thought it out the night before and thought it out again that morning, went into the Playroom and gathered all the toys and tools I wanted and laid them out. I slowly added more items to the table and played out the scenario in my head. I laid down two cinder blocks to stand on, I wore my collar and the tallest, most painful heels and ass already punished with a plug. I gagged myself with one of my favorite gags, put on the clit and nipple clamps, and strapped the wand in a dangle onto my waist with the head just at the tip of my clit. I attached my collar to the electric winch, hoisted myself to the ceiling, low enough for me to reach and high heels to keep me reaching for it, then cuffed my wrists together behind my back. Less than a minute later, I reach for the remote and hoist myself up one more notch - perfect. My original intention was to create a "high heel training video" but I must have been really excited because it only took a few minutes before I cum amazingly good. And that was with me trying not to cum too fast. After my sexy orgasm, I release myself as quickly as possible to catch my breath. I un-cuff my hands, disconnect my collar from the hoist, kick my heels off, and un-gag myself. Success! What a great experience!!

Related Categories: BALLGAGGED , SELF BONDAGE , BDSM , **** ORGASMS , BONDAGE
Keywords: ball gagged , drooling , collared , self bondage , predicament bondage , submissive , **** orgasm , bound orgasm , leather restraints , high heels , stilettos , asiana starr , martin williams , nipple clamps , ass plugged

Duration: 07:37
File Size: 156.32 MB
screenshot
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/4jpbzymhfn1d
CUASAR
Added: May 28, 2020 9:22 am
Twenty Minutes - Elise Graves and Jack HammerXL - Elise is tied by the neck, abandoned, and made to last twenty minutes
screenshot
Elise loves to be tied up and choked. She especially loves when she is essentially choking herself. Her friend Jack decides to give her some quality alone time after handcuffing her hands behind her back, attaching a spreader bar between her legs, and hoisting her neck up tight. After setting a timer for twenty minutes, there is nothing Elise can do but try to maintain composure and stay alive. Warning: This video is for entertainment purposes only. Neck play is very dangerous, and there were many safeguards not visible to the viewer. Stay safe!

Related Categories: BDSM , FEMALE DESPERATION , PREDICAMENT BONDAGE , ROPE BONDAGE , SELF BONDAGE
Keywords: elise graves , jack hammer , neck play , rope bondage , female submissive , male dominant , abandonment

Duration: 27:52
File Size: 388.92 MB
screenshot
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/l5o3hw4w6l7s
CUASAR
Added: May 29, 2020 9:04 am
Twisted Cutie Gets Tightly Tied - Tai Crimson and Elise Graves - rope bondage - caning - bastinado - hogtie
screenshot
I love to play with Tai Crimson. She is a fun toy for me, as she enjoys being pushed to her limit. I begin by securely tying Tai's upper torso. I overdo the rope bondage to make sure she is under my control. I then grab her by the hair and drag her onto the bondage bed. There I pull her to her chest, popping up her ass into position to recieve a hand spanking. My hand leaves her ass nicely red. It is so satisfying to lay into her ass with my hands. I then bring Tai onto her stomach, and tie her ankles to her back, forming a tight hogtie. Tai smiles and giggles. This girl is pretty twisted. Then again, I guess we are both pretty twisted...

Related Categories: BDSM, CANING, BASTINADO, 18 & 19 YRS OLD.
Keywords: elise graves, tai crimson, rope bondage, hogtie, shibari, caning, foot caning, bastinado, 19 year old, spanking.

File Type: MP4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 19:32
File Size: 273.88 MB
screenshot
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/v8ustlg2bdfk
CUASAR
Added: May 29, 2020 11:42 am
In Hog Heaven - Mistress Chiaki, Mistress Hinako and Elise Graves - Tokyo Mistresses Tie Up Elise TIGHTLY - face distortion torture - tickling - **** orgasms
screenshot
Mistress Chiaki is a skillful shibari goddess from Tokyo. Mistress Hinako is a tough and playful shibari switch from Tokyo. Much to Elise’s delight, they made a special trip during their US travels to San Fransisco to meet and play with her. Elise feels like the luckiest girl in the world, as she has admired these two special women for a while now. Apparently Hinako and Chiaki felt the same about Elise. It was destined to be a lovely time. Chiaki tightly ties Elise in a wonderfully strict hogtie and then works some facial distortion magic with a special device from Japan. Elise’s distorted face delights all three very much! Hinako and Chiaki tickle Elise to watch her squeal and squirm. They giggle to one another. The shared joy in such a specific experience is something to behold, as are Elise’s many orgasms. The next meeting of these three twisted minds will be in Germany in May!

Related Categories: BDSM , TICKLING , **** ORGASMS , ROPE BONDAGE , NOSE FETISH
Keywords: elise graves , mistress hinako , mistress chiaki , japanese , bdsm , shibari , tickling , face torture , face distortion , nose torture , nose hook , tight bondage

Duration: 30:15
File Size: 424.96 MB
screenshot
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/h4gwhpw9lipa
CUASAR
Added: May 29, 2020 3:46 pm
Shaking in My Boots - Elise Graves - Elise **** to Support Herself on Her Ballet-Booted Toes or Her Pussy Rope! Leather Bondage - Rope Bondage
screenshot
Locked into a pair of unforgiving ballet boots, a tight single-arm binder, a restrictive neck corset and a leather head harness, Elise Graves is in her element. Her mesh catsuit accentuates her body while tight red rope contorts her figure. Elise is in quite the pickle. Standing in her ballet boots causes extreme agony in her toes and arches of her feet, however if she relaxes into her rope bondage at all, the weight of her body is carried by two thin ropes cutting deep into her pussy. Elise is in quite the predicament. She can't help but to alternate her weight between her ballet-booted toes and her crotch-roped pussy. Both are excruciating, particularly over time. With her arms secured in tight leather behind her back, her arms are of no help. In fact, her arms behind her seem to tip her forward a bit, causing Elise to periodically fling herself forward, creating intense sensations on her tender pussy. Thankfully she is muzzled, which allows us to watch her struggle with the sound on Smile

Category: PREDICAMENT BONDAGE
Related Categories: BONDAGE , LEATHER , ROPE BONDAGE , LEATHER FETISH , GENITAL BONDAGE
Keywords: elise graves , predicament bondage , leather bondage , arm binder , muzzle , ballet boots , neck corset , suffering , crotch rope , rope bondage , suspension

Duration: 17:28
File Size: 245.14 MB
screenshot
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/qfxbi8tbjfgu
CUASAR
Added: May 29, 2020 6:29 pm
On My Toes - Elise Graves - Elise is **** on to her toes - **** orgasms - shibari - gag - drooling - nipple torture
screenshot
That which keeps me on my toes are not the ropes around my chest, nor the rope around my neck, but rather the need to stay alert, awake and aware. With my ankles crossed, I am off-balance, prone to falling over. With the pain stemming from nipple clamps, and the fear of being restricted by the rope around my neck, I am conscious, awake, and present in my ordeal. The addition of a vibrator strapped in between my legs challenges my focus, attempting to coax me down the path of orgasm. Although I am tempted down that path many times, I know my true place is this present moment.

Related Categories: ROPE BONDAGE , **** ORGASMS , HIGHLY ARCHED FEET , SWALLOWING/DROOLING , BDSM
Keywords: elise graves , tip toe , shibari , rope bondage , gag , ball gag , drooling , **** orgasms , orgasm control , nipple torture , nipple clamps

Duration: 19:22
File Size: 271.94 MB
screenshot
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/vcescy9fhlzv
CUASAR
Added: May 29, 2020 9:27 pm
Folded Like a Cheap Suitcase - Elise Graves and T Gunn - Elise is tied into a Small Package and Objectified All Throughout a Public Convention
screenshot
For the past several years, I have attended BoundCon, a bondage-focused convention in Munich, Germany. Generally I am a guest for the convention during which I tie or get tied up on various stages throughout the convention. During the 2017 BoundCon, I was asked by T Gunn, a German rigger, to help him pull off a stunt that he had in mind. He wanted to tie my up into a suitcase-like package and carry me around the convention floor. I enthusiastically agreed! In this video, you will see the process of him tying me, our journey throughout the convention floor, stopping at various booths and more! It was quite a trip to be helpless and objectified like I was! Enjoy!

Related Categories: ROPE BONDAGE , CLASSIC BONDAGE , PUBLIC NUDITY , PUBLIC HUMILIATION , LIFT & CARRY
Keywords: elise graves , t gunn , rope bondage , suitcase , convention , objectification , gag , fruit gag , rope gag , suspension , shibari , carrying , lift and carry , bondage convention , bondage liberation

Duration: 18:26
File Size: 258.42 MB
screenshot
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/6a0kvuom0uxu
CUASAR
Added: May 30, 2020 2:07 pm
Bad Dolly Gets Shocked
screenshot
This cute girl from the UK volunteered to test our shock collar. Well… at first. Once it was locked on and she had a few shocks, she wanted it off, but we kept shocking her all the way up to level 12. She hates us now.

Duration: 04:19
File Size: 467.14 MB
screenshot
Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/ikzznt1ednd0