theforum
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 04, 2010 12:47 pm
Many thanks andylo for the dolphin set Very Happy
andylo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 04, 2010 6:32 pm
theforum wrote:
Heres some sample picture sets from various sources.
If any one has complete sets please share them here.

screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

The set with the 'blue fisnnet' stockings & sleeves ...

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
theforum
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 27, 2011 6:29 am
Hi
I am still looking for complete sets of these.
I have 41 pics of the camo skirt set & 34 pics of the necklace set.
Thanks for any help

andylo
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 27, 2011 10:49 am
theforum wrote:
Hi
I am still looking for complete sets of these.
I have 41 pics of the camo skirt set & 34 pics of the necklace set.
Thanks for any help

Suggest don't lose your time with those pics.

Hairless Teen Pussy, Sunny Pussy, Isabella18, ... all are the same shit from adult empire cluster of crappy sites ... In fact, same pics of Grace are repeated over and over again ... or big sets are split in chunks and given different 'names' ...

As an example:

Arrow The 'camo skirt' set you mention is offered at 'Sunny Pussy' with 499 pics Confused Yes! 499 pics!! But what pics!! Many are boring quasi-repetitions of the previous one just moving one eyelash of the girl, other pics are just dreadful, outrageous ruined shots that no one would dare to show, ... even they offer strange shots of the lousy outside landscape with no girl at all ...
Arrow The 'camo skirt' set you mention is offered in parallel at 'Isabella18' in a more decent offering with ... 353 pics!! At least there are less boring instances and no ruined pics ...

Exclamation The necklace set ... let me see ... Yes, they offer at 'Sunny Pussy' two sets: one named Isabella Seaside (213 pics included ruined pics et al ...) which seems to be the beginning (non nude then getting naked ...) and another one named Isabella Estuary (244 pics including ruined ones ...) which seems to be a continuation of the previous one (all fully nude ...)
Exclamation That same 'necklace set' is offered at 'Isabella18' as: Seaside (211 pics), Estuary (178 pics), Seashells (33 pics) with less ruined pics (which doesn' necessarily means there aren't anyones ...)

I'd like to find a (good) reason to believe it's a good idea to punish our fellow members with that ... at the moment I prefer not to!
theforum
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jan 27, 2011 2:28 pm
Thanks andylo for the info.
olinge1
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 27, 2011 10:22 pm
is she an ex ls-mod ?
FireGhost
Good Poster
Added: Jan 27, 2011 11:20 pm
andylo wrote:
'Sunny Pussy
'Isabella18'

Hi, Andylo !
The Grace is very pretty these series of pictures !
Would be great to have all these photos !
Then it would be possible to create a version with fewer pictures !
The original version with pictures boring, could go to the archive !
But it's always good to have them all !
Wink

Thanks for the other sets in this series !

olinge1 wrote:
is she an ex ls-mod ?

Yes, She seems to have only Two sets and Zero videos !

FireGhost
Wilford
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 27, 2019 4:15 pm
Why is this photo not allowed to be posted when the same photo session, of her in the white lace outfit, is posted at Peachyforum and they are 2257?

Shadowman wrote:
fetard wrote:
I search old sets like this :
http://img121.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=54833_myangelfuns142_171_123_857lo.jpg

If somebody it will be great to share
thanks
set 142 from myangelfuns or older
How know the first one ?

Sorry but Angelfuns material is not allowed to be posted on this site.