Author
ConTractor
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 07, 2005 9:26 pm
I am so fucking BORED!!!

Non of my friends want's go party! No one!!
So, I have two options; early to bed or to go to a rather "heavy" bar where some of my old crew hangs.......! At least they wont say "no" to some alcohol!

Fuck, fuck fuck! Any suggestions on what to do?
I could just kill myself, but that would leave me with a dillema in the morning Laughing No, i am not drunk! Have not had any beers yet......! Just letting out some frustration!

If I at least had a gf, I could fuck her! That's fun! Fucking, I meen! That is actually the most funny thing i do with my clothes off!
Snigom
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 07, 2005 9:59 pm
Well, I would suggest getting all "pimped out" and dress all GQ, and go to the bar. Pick up a drunk girl who's attractive and take her home and fuck her. That way, you got to go out, you got to have sex, and now you are not held back by having a girlfriend!!! Cool
ConTractor
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 08, 2005 12:24 am
Snigom wrote:
Well, I would suggest getting all "pimped out" and dress all GQ, and go to the bar. Pick up a drunk girl who's attractive and take her home and fuck her. That way, you got to go out, you got to have sex, and now you are not held back by having a girlfriend!!! Cool

Not bad idea, but what I watched a film instead Confused
Oh, well.....
folsomboy
Poster
Added: Jan 08, 2005 6:01 am
Go out and at least talk to a girl. Yes, I like TF and all of that, but when I go home it is much better to be there with a live female that gives a shit about you, even if it is for a night. TF is fun, but not reality. This forum rocks but it is no substitute for the real thing.
ConTractor
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 08, 2005 9:12 am
Yeah, you are right, folsomboy. The real thing is always the best!
I send an SMS last night to a "pretty little thing" from my academy to ask if she was going out, but did not get any answer, so I guess she was allready out. Well, I watched MAD TV. Not a bad substitute Very Happy And cheaper! And no hangover today!
UFOxx
Good Poster
Added: Jul 16, 2005 6:04 pm
you do 2 things exactly:

1)dress elegantly .. move out in evening in your best cars, get down at
any busy mall and get out of the car then watch for some one who is
doing windowshopping .. proceed and ask for a lift.. if agrees take her
home and have party, if refuses .. find another..

2)once finished, gently drive her to some nearest place of her choice..
i bet next time she will be a free gift for you..

well i have done this and it worked for 40% times only.. but anyway it will
remove your boredom for some time..

teke care.. Wink