Author
mavas
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 09, 2019 1:43 am
The Casting Call
screenshot

Model: Adrianna Nicole
Genre: Anal, BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage, Buttplug, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Forceps Clamps, Gag, Humiliation, Master, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, Straight, Sub, Submission, Vaginal Penetration

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 33 min 57 s
Size: 371 MiB

screenshot

screenshot

Anal Espionage
screenshot

Model: Cecilia Vega
Genre: Anal, BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage, Cattle Prod, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Humiliation, Master, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, Straight, Sub, Submission, Top, Vaginal Penetration

Duration: 44 min 46 s
Size: 489 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
mavas
Added: Feb 16, 2019 12:02 pm
Resistance is Futile
screenshot

Model: Elizabeth Thorn
Genre: Anal, BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Facefucking, Flogging, Humiliation, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, Straight, Sub, Submission, Vaginal Penetration

Duration: 55 min 29 s
Size: 607 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
mavas
Added: Mar 21, 2019 3:24 pm
A secretary on time
screenshot

Model: Drea Morgan
Genre:

Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 14 min 8 s
Size: 624 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
mavas
Added: Jun 01, 2019 6:34 pm
Asiana is My Name and Pain is My Game
screenshot
Bound and gagged on top of the pain table and hating every second of it. My punisher decides to tie me to the pole and abuse my body while I refuse that he touch me but that never stops him from getting his way. Groping me and taunting my pussy with his tightly tied crotch rope gets him off but this session is not a pleasurable playtime for me.

Model:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage

Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 67.0 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
mavas
Added: Jun 07, 2019 2:49 am
Bound and Helpless
screenshot
Blindfolded, cleave gagged, bare foot, and desperate to get out. My elbows and wrists are smashed together behind my back and my mouth is completely STUFFED with cloths! Rope so tight that it’s impossible for me to wriggle beneath my Punisher’s inescapable bondage. Bound and helpless, oh somebody save me!

Model:

Duration: 7 min 43 s
Size: 48.9 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
mavas
Added: Jun 08, 2019 6:55 pm
Bucket of Weights and a Tight Crotch Rope to Finish Me Off Part 1
screenshot
Wearing 6″ high heels and garter panties, my punisher has my elbows crushed together and hoisted by the winch. He gags my mouth, then ties a crotch rope to my pussy that is so tight, it rips my panties and leaves me exposed. Touching, teasing, and dominating my sexy body until he thinks it’s time to turn up the heat. He drops a set of free weights into the bucket that is attached to my pussy and watches me as I suffer.  *Asiana Starr personal favorite

Model:

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Size: 42.0 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
mavas
Added: Jun 11, 2019 7:08 pm
Clothes Pinned
screenshot
Elbows crushed, hair tied TIGHT at the top of my head and pulled back to my elbows, arms pulled up high, crotch rope attached to the hoist, and clothes pins clamped onto my nipples and I am almost paralyzed. The pain is so unbearable that it was extremely difficult to move about, even when I’m suppose to be following orders. I am made to turn around a few times despite the fact that my knees and ankles are bound and my tear-stained face shows nothing but agony.

Model:

Duration: 8 min 21 s
Size: 53.6 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
mavas
Added: Jul 18, 2019 8:59 pm
My First Self Bondage Hogtie
screenshot
I never thought I was capable of putting myself in a hogtie until I tried. A couple handcuffs, a couple clips, and a self-determined bondage slut to complete the task and you have yourself THE BEST self bondage hogtie you will ever see! I even made sure to gag myself along the process lol. The first thing I did, was grab the handcuffs, gag my pretty little mouth, got down to the floor, and got down to business. One of two ways to do a hogtie is to cross your ankles and this is just what I did since I always like to push my limits. I cuffed my ankles, cuffed my hands behind my back, flipped over to my stomach, and proceeded to attached my hands to my feet. I can’t lie – it was a bit of a challenge to hook myself up and the only way was to arch my back and pop my ass out as much as I could so that my reach was much easier. Once I got that clip to click, it was a done deal. When you see other bondage videos or other bondage models “crying”, “struggling”, “moaning”, or “drooling”… most is fake but you can only fake the funk so much. This was only a self bondage hogtie with no pain inflicted on my body by my Punisher, nor do you see or hear any kind of false moaning or struggling, yet in this video, you still get the real deal. I get myself in such a tough predicament, I drool, moan, and roll all over the floor as I try and find some comfort but it seems as each time I move or re-adjust myself, I fuck myself up even more! If you’re into self bondage, this is the clip you can’t miss!

Model:

Duration: 15 min 2 s
Size: 96.4 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File