Author
mikroship
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 01, 2019 4:35 pm
BBW Girls Can't Seem to Get Enough Cock!
screenshot

Info:
Name : BBW Girls Can't Seem to Get Enough Cock!
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 345 MiB
Resolution : 480 x 720
Runtime : 24 min 34 s

Check out these Fat cum guzzling sluts who fuck all night and still beg for more!
Genre : BBW, Blowjob, Boy/Girl, Bra Size - G Cup, Brunettes, Fat, Fucking

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jun 01, 2019 7:33 am
BBW Elizabeth Rollins Devours Christian Wians' Massive Cock! Elizabeth Rollings
screenshot

Info:
Name : BBW Elizabeth Rollins Devours Christian Wians' Massive Cock!
File Size : 398 MiB
Resolution : 576 x 768
Runtime : 26 min 14 s

Elizabeth Rollins is here to prove that big girls with huge tits are able to arouse you in ways no other slut ever could. Just watch her devour Christian's cock in both her fat pussy and her big mouth!
Genre : BBW, Big Butts, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boy/Girl, Bra Size - DD Cup, Fat

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Jun 01, 2019 1:29 am
Alura Jensen and Eliza Allure Eat Each Other's Twats! Alura Jensen, Eliza Allure
screenshot

Info:
Name : Alura Jensen and Eliza Allure Eat Each Other's Twats!
File Size : 508 MiB
Resolution : 1080 x 1 920
Runtime : 28 min 3 s

Alura and Eliza make each other cum with their tongues and toys.
Genre : BBW, Big Butts, Big Tits, Blondes, Bra Size - F Cup, Bra Size - G Cup, Brunettes

screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD
mikroship
Added: Feb 19, 2019 12:43 pm
Breast of Britain Madison Lee
screenshot

Info:
Name : Breast of Britain
File Size : 86.6 MiB
Resolution : 480 x 854
Runtime : 7 min 35 s

We scooped her up during a trip to the UK in search of attractive girls with heavy, lovely jigglers. Madison Lee got the urge and decided to show off her twin mountains at the relatively late age of 32. Then again, our motto at XL Girls is "Go for it!" This video is upgraded for better viewing pleasure.

Said Madison, "I have FF boobs and I have always been told by men for years that I should try nude modeling. At first I was annoyed because I assumed they were only saying that because they had ulterior motives but then I realized that they were right...why hide the assets I've been given?"

Madison spends a lot of time in the bathroom so this was a good way to see her in her natural element. Our camera was planted alongside Madison as she prepared her tub.

"I usually use my vibrator in the bedroom," Madison said. "But I have masturbated in the bathroom at times. This is the first time I have ever made a video with a vibrator. The feeling of running it along my nipples was wonderful. I love nipple and pussy stimulation."
Genre : Bathing, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

screenshot

screenshot

Stacked and Soaped Nila Mason
screenshot

Info:
Name : Stacked and Soaped
File Size : 98.2 MiB
Resolution : 480 x 854
Runtime : 8 min 24 s

Nila Mason's cameraman asks Nila her name as a matter of editorial protocol, not because he's breast-blitzed. After all, he's leveled his lens at her amazing boobs and lovely pussy a bunch of times. It's close to impossible not to be boob-drunk being in Nila's presence. We'd forget our own names if we were in the shower with an XL Girl.

Nila grants him and his camera permission to hang with her while she showers, soaps, dries off and moisturizes (an important step, we say). Watch Nila do her magic act. Explore her super-natural body and see her get breastfully clean in this Bonus video. What a doll!

Nila leaves her slip on when she turns-on the tap, so at first her showering is like a wet-Tee show as her slip turns translucent. When Nila peels it off her sexy bod, it's hooter-heaven time.
Genre : Bathing, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Oil / Lotion, Solo, XLGirls

screenshot

screenshot