Pitonio
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 03, 2019 11:32 pm
Half His Age - Part 1
screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD

About video
Mr. Davies (Charles Dera) is your stereotypical handsome high-school gym teacher -- the one that all the school girls have a crush on. Problem is, Mr. Davies hasn't been able to keep his hands out of the cookie jar. For the past few months, he's been having an affair with one of his students, the beautiful but naïve 18-year- old Lola (Jill Kassidy). The daughter of a wealthy businessman, Lola has fallen completely in love with Mr. Davies and thinks the two are going to run away together. Mr. Davies, on the other hand, cares for the teen girl but knows that inevitably they will need to break up one day ... especially before he gets caught. One day, after practice, Davies and his teenage lover sneak off and have sex in the locker room. While they are fucking, another student Heather (Kristen Scott) accidentally discovers them. Without their knowledge, she records them on her phone and runs off to tell her stepbrother (Small Hands) about it. Heather's stepbrother is an older guy named Darryl, who dropped out of school several years earlier and has had multiple run-ins with the law. When his step-sister shows him the footage, it sparks an idea in his head ... with all the money and power that Lola's father has, wouldn't it be easy to convince her out of a little dough to keep her affair a secret? He pitches the idea to Heather, who agrees to go confront Lola. The two conspirators then fuck.
Starring: Kristen Scott, Jill Kassidy, Small Hands, Charles Dera
Tags: Hardcore, Natural Tits, Teen, Older / Younger, Family Roleplay, Step Sister, Feature, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Step Brother, Uniform, School Girl, Cheating

Size: 998 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 54 min 5 s

screenshot
Pitonio
Added: Jul 03, 2019 8:32 pm
Guidance
screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD

About video
GUIDANCESCHOOL COUNSELOR TAKES ADVANTAGE AND ROUGH FUCKS TROUBLED TEENSCENE opens on Jamie, a beautiful 18-year-old girl, as she sits at her kitchen table doing homework one afternoon after school. The student is copying notes from one of her text books when she hears a car pull in the drive and slam on the brakes. Panicking, she quickly gathers her things and rushes up the stairs, narrowly missing her father as he staggers inside. The mean-looking man slams the door and yells at the 'bitch' to get down and make him dinner.CUT to Jamie, cowering in a corner of her room, as the door bursts open and her father barges in. He takes a sip from his bottle, before undoing his belt and threatening the girl to get downstairs and do as she is told.CUT TO TITLE PLATEJamie walks down the street in her school uniform, clutching her books. She looks shell-shocked and spaced out, almost bumping into a passerby as she stares ahead aimlessly.CUT to a teacher's lounge. Mr. Harris, the school's guidance counselor, is eating his lunch when one of his colleagues asks to join him. They small talk for a few minutes about work before the teacher mentions having some concerns over one of his homeroom students. Jamie is a bright, gifted girl, but something has happened to her this semester. Her once-perfect grades are slipping, and her attitude has really changed. He is worried that something might be happening at home and asks Mr. Harris if there is anything he can do to help. With college applications coming up, the guidance counselor suggests that the teacher send her in to receive some mandated counseling. It's normal for seniors this time of year and, while they are going over her post-secondary options, he will be happy to see if he can help in any other way. The teacher agrees and thanks him before excusing himself to get back to class.TEXT PLATE: The Next DayMr. Harris sits in his office reading when there is a knock on the door. He quickly drops his book, reaches into his desk for some mouth wash, and gargles it into his coffee cup before straightening himself out and going to the door. Jamie is standing there meekly. She hands him a hall pass signed by her teacher and says she is supposed to see him for the college applications. Mr. Harris smiles and invites her inside, shutting the door.Asking the girl to sit down, Mr. Harris takes a seat behind his desk and studies the girl. She is beautiful but broken, with closed body language and an anxious looking face. 'You've never come to see me before,' he begins. She shakes her head. He introduces himself and gives the girl a quick background on his role at the school. He has been a member of the faculty for two years. He has an associated degree in **** psychology. He is a big believer in the importance of counseling, especially as it relates to later adolescence and the transition years between teenager to adult. He asks how old she is and Jamie, without making eye contact, tells him she just turned 18-years-old. He smiles. 'That was a certainly an interesting age,' he recalls. 'There's a lot of change happening in your life, isn't there? Does it feel like a perfect storm?' Jamie tries to change the subject. 'My teacher said you had to talk to me about college?' Mr. Harris stares at her for a moment, smiling, before snapping back to the task at hand. He asks the girl some questions about her school plans. Has she thought about what she'd like to major in and where in the country she'd like to study? Jamie seems very distraught, as she chokes out that she would really love to attend Northwestern ... but she knows she isn't going to be able to. Mr. Harris leans in and takes the girl's hand. 'You can do anything you put you mind to!' He says encouragingly. Jamie looks down at them holding hands and seems very preoccupied by it. She even rubs her finger gently across his.Mr. Harris pulls away and moves behind her. He starts to talk about his role as a guidance counselor. 'I know you were sent in here to talk about one thing,' he begins. 'But I want you to consider this a safe space. A place where you can talk about anything.' Jamie stares down at her feet and asks if she can be dismissed. She doesn't need an application. Mr. Harris cuts her off. 'Gone are the days where a counselor like me simply sits in their office handing out applications and waiting for crisis to occur.' He says. 'I'm here to listen and help you in any way I can, be it academic, developmental or even personal.' Jamie looks up at him, her eyes welling up. From his vantage point, Mr. Harris can sneak a look down the white blouse of her uniform. He tries to avert his eyes, but the girl is very beautiful, and he can't help himself. 'Are you sure there isn't anything you would like to talk to me about?' He asks, gently putting his hand on her shoulder. This time, the girl doesn't touch him back. She just starts to cry.'I can't go to college ... because my father came back home,' she says tearfully. Mr. Harris asks her to explain and the girl confesses that her father had recently been released from prison. Her mother had no choice but to let him back in, even though he had always been a very bad man. In the last six months, he has gambled and drank all the money they had saved for her school. Now, mom is barely home, and dad is home too much. It's getting bad. Mr. Harris hugs the girl as she confesses her family secrets. His hands slowly wander down her back and rest at the top of her school girl skirt. He closes his eyes, trying to remain professional while Jamie buries herself in his chest. 'Does your father hurt you in any way?' Mr. Harris asks nervously. Jamie nods into his chest, starting to rub her hands over the man's back as she breaks down. Mr. Harris bites his lip, looking at the closed door of his office. 'What does he do to you exactly?' he whispers. She looks up at him. 'He fucks me up,' she says, kissing the counselor.The troubled school girl aggressively kisses her counselor, backing him up against his desk. He tries to pry her off, telling her that it isn't appropriate for him to be doing this. Finally, she slumps back into her chair. 'I'm so messed up inside,' she screams. 'I don't know what to do with myself!' Not wanting to raise suspicions, Mr. Harris hushes her and darts over to make sure his door is locked. He stutters that everything is going to be ok, he won't tell anyone what happened. She should consider him a friend. He tries to pinch himself to stop the growing bulge in his trousers. She looks at him, her mascara running. 'Are you married?' She asks. Mr. Harris nods. She puts her head in her hands. 'I'm so sorry,' she says, breaking down. 'I'm just confused.' Mr. Harris stares at her, conflicted between his attraction and his sense of duty. From his POV, we see him scan her body as she twitches in her seat looking up at him with doe-eyes. 'It's ok, Jamie.' He says, opening his arms. She goes in to hug him again and they stare at each other, their lips inches away. 'Will you tell anyone?' She asks. He shakes his head. 'Everything is confidential in this room,' he finds himself saying. She bites her lip. 'I need to feel something inside of me other than my father,' she says back. 'Can you please help me?' There is a very long silence, as the sexual tension builds between them. Finally, unable to take it anymore, Mr. Harris throws the girl down on his desk, pulling down her panties and undoing his pants. He grabs his dick and stares at Jamie's bare ass, as she turns back to him. 'Please do it,' she begs as the guidance counselor slides inside of her.BG Rough Sex Scene. As they have sex, the broken schoolgirl demands that Mr. Harris fuck her harder and harder. Finally, he cums on her face.Panicked by what has happened, Mr. Harris tries to wipe up the girl's face and get her back into her clothes. 'I think you should probably take the rest of the day off,' he says nervously. 'Just to give this a little space. I'll write you a permission slip. Is there anywhere safe you can go?' He starts to throw his own clothes back on and write up the slip on his desk, his hands shaking, as Jamie looks defeated again. She tells him she has nowhere to go. He suggests calling a friend. She throws down her bag and screams that she doesn't have any friends. He suggests a women's shelter again but, by this time, the girl has begun crying again. Frantically searching for ideas, he ends up suggesting she come to his house that night. 'I can tell my wife it's an emergency,' he stammers. Jamie stops crying and nods, thanking the man. He tells her to sit tight while he pulls out his phone and dials his wife, his fingers now fumbling uncontrollably. As the phone rings, he motions to the girl to keep calm. 'Hi honey...' he says, his voice breaking.
Starring: Alina Lopez, Tommy Pistol
Tags: Brunette, Piercings, Hardcore, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, Teen, 69, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Petite, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Open Mouth Facial, Ass, Uniform

Size: 695 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 49 min 30 s

screenshot
Pitonio
Added: Jul 03, 2019 5:31 pm
Grandpa's BBC
screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD

About video
Mini Vanilli is a cute petite babe with natural tits. She is shy around Carlos at first but soon craves his big black cock. They start kissing before she gets down on her knees to suck his dick. Carlos returns the favor and licks Mini's bare wet pussy. He then fucks her in different positions before pulling out and cumming all in her mouth.
Starring: Mini Vanilli, Carlos
Tags: blowjob, interracial, big dick, teen, redhead, old-young, grandpa, cumshot, natural tits, petite, small tits

Size: 493 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 29 min 18 s

screenshot
Pitonio
Added: Jul 03, 2019 2:29 pm
Grandpa's Appetite
screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD

About video
Grandpa Albert is eating a slice of cake but finds his insatiable appetite can only be satisfied by munching down on Dominica Fox's cunt. The young nymph prefers experienced cock and grandpa Albert can certainly provide it, pounding her in all kinds of positions. Grandpa also worries about Dominica's hunger and feeds her his dick and cum to keep the younger babe satisfied.
Starring: Dominica Phoenix, Albert
Tags: blowjob, facial, teen, babes, brunette, old-young, one on one, grandpa, cumshot, natural tits

Size: 1.11 GiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 31 min 48 s

screenshot
Pitonio
Added: Jul 02, 2019 11:22 am
Girls Under Arrest | S2 E2 | Delinquent Sisters
screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD

About video
In the patrol car on the way to a call, Officer Warren (Jake Adams) and Officer Holmes (Nathan Bronson) explain to the camera that this is a bad part of town. A lot of unhappy people that live there lash out, so they get called out often. They arrive in an industrial area and spot bolt cutters lying on the ground next to an open chain link fence. The cops stop the car, jump out, and move into an adjacent warehouse. There are two girls inside, Whitney Wright and Gia Derza. When they see the cops, they run, but the cops quickly catch up to the girls and restrain them. The girls try to protest their innocence but the cops tell them that the bolt cutters are clear evidence that they broke in.The cops leer at the girls, saying that they look a lot alike. How do they know each other -- sisters? The girls are obviously uncomfortable with the way the cops are leering at them. They hesitate a moment before saying they're step-sisters. The cops wolf-whistle and joke that their parents sure didn't do a good job of raising them, then. The girls are hostile towards the cops, exclaiming that they have rights and that the cops can't treat them this way.The cops mock the girls for thinking they're all that when they're nobodies. Since they're nobodies, the cops are willing to let them go IF the girls fuck them.The girls are vocal, voicing their displeasure and outrage at the offer and being treated like this. The cops are not deterred, mocking them still as they say that the girls are free to reject the offer, but they're going to get arrested, and since they're both 18, they could be in jail for 10 years for burglary. They nervously look to each other. Finally, not wanting to go to jail and intent on protecting each other, both girls agree. They sink to their knees as the cops slip off their belts and feed their cocks to them.These cops are going to teach these delinquent sisters a lesson in justice that they won't soon forget...
Starring: Whitney Wright, Gia Derza, Jake Adams, Nathan Bronson
Tags: Brunette, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Teen, Family Roleplay, Step Sister, Facial, Blowjob, Uniform, Original Series, Officer, Punished Teen, Reality

Size: 1.23 GiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 44 min 21 s

screenshot
Pitonio
Added: Jul 02, 2019 5:20 am
Girls Under Arrest | S1 E6 | Deals Blow
screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD

About video
Officer Chibbles (Dick Chibbles) is training his new partner (Donnie Rock) who just happens to be a rookie. When he sees that he'll do as he's told, he lets him on a little secret: he's has no problem being a cop that's on the take. The risks that cops take on a day-to-day basis...they better get a little something on the side for all their hard work. When Officer Chibbles pulls the squad car in front of a house, the rookie asks him what they're doing. Officer Chibbles reminds him to shut his mouth and stop asking stupid questions. The officers get out of the car and walk towards the front door of the house. They pull out their guns and look inside to find two female suspects bagging some coke. When they storm into the house, the female suspects start screaming as they try to escape. The two officers corner them and tell them to get on their knees and cuff them. When Alex Blake starts asking questions, Officer Chibbles starts roughing her up, reminding her to shut her fucking mouth. He starts grilling the girls, demanding to know where their boss is. They refuse to talk and when Alex tells him she has the right to remain silent, his patience is clearly wearing thin. He grabs her by the neck and takes her to the next room. He tells the rookie to watch Jaye Summers. Officer Chibbles takes her aside and starts kissing Alex. He takes her back to the living and sits her next to Jaye. When the girls are informed that they're looking at some hard time they start panicking. They don't want to do 40 years for possession. The officers prpeare to take them to the station but Alex pleads, offering them an ultimatum: if they take off her cuffs, she'll be so good to them. She takes off her cuffs and she start undoing his fly. When he pulls out his dick she starts sucking it. If this is all the girls have to do to avoid jail time, they're in!
Starring: Alex Blake, Jaye Summers, Dick Chibbles, Donnie Rock
Tags: Brunette, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Teen, Pussy Licking, Petite, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Uniform, Original Series, Rough Sex, Officer, Punished Teen, Group Sex, Domination, Reality

Size: 889 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 38 min 44 s

screenshot
Pitonio
Added: Jul 02, 2019 2:18 am
Girls Night
screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD

About video
GIRLS NIGHTTeen pushed into Slumber Party Sex with Brother & SisterScene opens on a beautiful summer day as 18-year-old Kacey drives over to her friend Andi's house. A backpack, board games, and pillow are tossed in the back seat and the radio is on. Kacey and Andi have been best friends since ****hood and are practically inseparable ... even after Kacey's family moved out of town. Now, it's the final weekend before both girls move out of state to attend different colleges so Andi has invited Kacey over for a 'girls' night' slumber party ... for old times sake. When Kacey arrives at the door, Andi greets her enthusiastically. The BFFs giggle and hug before grabbing Kacey's things and heading inside. Andi seems slightly unhinged, looking over her shoulder as she closes the door. The girls settle into the living room and start to catch up when their conversation is cut short by Andi's step-brother Todd returning home. Kacey has always been very wary about Todd. He was the black sheep of Andi's family, unemployed, in and out of trouble, and very aggressive. He had moved back in this Summer after a stint in the army and Andi had been very quiet about it. Now, the moment the brother walked in the room, Andi's behavior changed dramatically ... from outspoken and giddy to nervous and reserved. Kacey notices this but, before she can react, Todd slides on to the couch and crashes their conversation. Throughout the dialogue, he keeps putting his sister down in front of Kacey and making lewd jokes at her expense, while being very touchy and flirtatious at the same time. Andi takes it without a word, staring blankly at her best friend. This is not a normal way for siblings to treat each other and the situation makes Kacey feel very uncomfortable, especially when she catches Todd leering at her too. Later that night, after an evening of board games and makeovers, Kacey and Andi undress to get ready for bed. As the girls strip out of their clothes, Kacey notices some strange markings around one of Andi's wrists. When she asks about it, Andi shrugs it off and quickly changes the subject. An awkwardness hangs in the air around them until Kacey breaks the silence by asking to use the shower. Her best friend seems relieved and grabs her a towel. As Kacey rinses off, she can't help but feel uneasy. She leans up against the wall and scrubs herself, lost in thought. You can tell she's thinking about Andi. She turns the shower off and pulls the curtain back in time to see Todd darting out. He had clearly been in there watching her. Kacey quickly grabs her towel and wraps it around herself. Back in Andi's room, Kacey tries to explain what happened but Andi is quick to dismiss her, making up excuses about how he must have accidentally walked in. She tells her BFF that she's tired and the two girls turn out the lights. In the middle of the night, Kacey wakes up to strange noises. Slowly rolling over, she realizes that Andiand Todd are having sex aggressively on the bed beside her.
Starring: Carolina Sweets, Lily Rader, Johnny Goodluck
Tags: Hardcore, Threesome, Teen, Family Roleplay, Step Sister, Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Step Brother, Corruption, Submission

Size: 873 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 45 min 43 s

screenshot
Pitonio
Added: Jul 01, 2019 11:16 pm
Girl Tagging
screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD

About video
After getting arrested for tagging, delinquent teen Cindy Watergate (Elsa Jean) is sentenced to probation and one month in a community service program. Part of her required community service is to go back to the private residences she vandalized and clean up the mess she made. One of the houses belongs to rich business woman Meera Gold (Reena Sky) and her stay-at-home trophy husband John Gold (Ryan Driller). Following Meera's lead, the couple decide to take advantage of the teen and teach her a real lesson in fucking with other people's property.
Starring: Reena Sky, Elsa Jean, Ryan Driller
Tags: Big Tits, Hardcore, Threesome, Small Tits, Rim Job, MILF & Mature, 69, Pussy Licking, Petite, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Open Mouth Facial, Humiliation, Punished Teen

Size: 1 001 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 50 min 41 s

screenshot
Pitonio
Added: Jul 01, 2019 8:15 pm
Getting Wet
screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD

About video
While she is chilling outside, young teen Lulu Love admires old guy Bruno doing his exercises and going for a swim. The babe does not hesitate to join him and get her sweet pussy all wet! Watch Lulu get licked & fucked good and plowed deeply by the old, but hard shaft!
Starring: Lulu Love, Bruno SX
Tags: blowjob, mature, big dick, teen, blonde, one on one, grandpa, cumshot, natural tits, small tits

Size: 857 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 22 min 21 s

screenshot
Pitonio
Added: Jul 01, 2019 11:13 am
Get Dumped, Hop In The Sack With Stepmom
screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD

About video
A putrid parent takes advantage of her stepdaughter's break-up. The confused stepdaughter let's her guardian help her completely forget about those nasty boys! The terrible twosome engage in a slutty scissor by rubbing their family tree pussies together until it catches fire.
Starring: Raquel Devine, Serenity Haze
Tags: Brunette, Big Tits, Anal, Small Tits, Teen, Milf, Big Toys, Petite, Family Roleplay

Size: 554 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 33 min 24 s

screenshot
Pitonio
Added: Jul 01, 2019 5:12 am
Gaping Training
screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD

About video
GAPING TRAININGSUGAR DADDY MAKES HIS TEEN GIRLFRIEND TRAIN FOR ANAL SEXA teen, Tracy (Lola Fae), walks uncomfortably outdoors towards her sugar daddy boyfriend (Bill Bailey)'s house. Her movements are slow and careful, although once she arrives and is greeted by the older man, he's pleased to see that she's wearing the butt plug, just like he asked. He even removes it to get a good look at the little gape while Tracy squeaks and blushed. He knows it's uncomfortable, especially since it's Tracy's first time, but she wants Daddy's dick, right? Then she has to keep up with the training...Back at home, while having dinner with her actual father, Tracy's father shows concern for how awkwardly she's holding herself. She tries to insist that there's nothing to worry about and encourages them to just have a nice meal.That's when her sugar daddy sends a text, demanding to see her pussy. No, better yet, he wants her to send him pictures of her fingering herself under the table. Although she's nervous about being caught, there's a certain thrill there as well as she does what he asks, then sends the picture. Although her real dad almost catches her, she just barely escapes his notice.Tracy, eager to please her boyfriend, continues to wear butt plugs in her everyday life, even in public. While she's at work as a waitress, she tries her best to concentrate, almost getting caught by a coworker for looking so uncomfortable. Fortunately, she's able to get away from the situation by pretending she has cramps. It's perfect timing since her daddy messages her, demanding to see how she's progressing. She excuses herself and rushes to the bathroom. Once she's there, she takes pictures of her gape and sends them to her daddy.Finally, her sugar daddy declares that she's ready for the wicked evening he has in store for her.
Starring: Lola Fae, Bill Bailey
Tags: Hardcore, Anal, Teen, Squirting, Petite, Cumshot, Anal Virginity, School Girl, Teen Runaway, Student

Size: 834 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 51 min 58 s

screenshot
Pitonio
Added: Jun 30, 2019 5:08 pm
Future Darkly: Don't Panic!
screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD

About video
FUTURE DARKLY - DON'T PANICCOUPLE MUST TRADE SEX FOR SURVIVAL AFTER THE WORLD ENDSSCENE opens on a couple, Jacob (Logan Pierce) and Katlyn (Elena Koshka), walking hand in hand down a modern city street. They've just left dinner, and, through their small talk, it is revealed that the pair recently moved in together. They come to a corner and pause to share a tender moment. While they kiss, a shower of satellites streaks the sky behind them before tumbling to earth and exploding. The couple barely has time to react before everything buzzes and fades to white.CUT TO TITLE PLATESIX WEEKS LATERKatlyn slowly opens her eyes. She is huddled under a tarp and wearing the exact same outfit as before, except it is now filthy and soiled. Her once pretty hair is greasy and pulled back with string. Dirt streaks her face. As she pulls back the tarp, she realizes that her boyfriend Jacob is missing. The girl freaks out and jumps to her feet, looking for the wood plank she keeps by her side. As she grabs it, Jacob comes around the corner with a jug of water. He is also wearing the same outfit, caked with dirt and filth. He is unshaven and carrying a crude piece of metal. Katlyn rushes into his arms asking if he found food but her boyfriend urges her to be quiet. There is somebody up the road and he isn't sure if they're good or not. Katlyn starts to frantically gather their things. 'He might not be bad. He might know something, like the woman who drove us back in the beginning.' He continues. Katlyn asks him what he looks like. He looks pretty normal, Jacob replies. They decide to go approach him.CUT to inside a derelict building. The couple approach the window and a man's shoulder steps into frame. He is the man Jacob saw earlier, another drifter. The couple wave their weapons above their arms and tell the man they mean no harm. They want to know if he has any information. The man hesitates before slowly sticking his head out of the door. 'You tell me first,' he says. The couple look at each other before Jacob replies that they heard it was an asteroid. Nothing works. No GPS, no internet, no electricity. The man pauses before replying 'I heard it was a nuclear attack, but I've only met 13 other people.' He pauses, before adding 'I also know where some water is.' Katlyn jumps in, demanding to know where. The man sticks his head out a little further and says he'll tell them but only if they give him some of their own water first. Jacob clutches the jug tightly. He weighs his options before Katlyn urges him to do it. Jacob agrees, and the man pulls out a dirty plastic container. Jacob fills it up and the man eagerly takes it, before telling them there is a well two miles up the road. He disappears inside, and the couple turn to keep walking.CUT to the middle of nowhere. The couple walk through the blazing sun, with nothing in sight. Their jug is empty, and both are growing desperate. They argue about the water before coming upon a body lying in the road. Looking down on it, they root through the person's pockets but only find a dead phone.Katlyn pleads that she is hungry, and Jacob tells her that water is more important. They need to keep walking. He tosses the phone in the dirt.SMASH CUT to a gravel road, as the couple come up a large empty house. 'It's probably been raided already,' Jacob says but Katlyn urges them to check. They go to the front door and enter.CUT to inside the house. It is still. There are no lights on, except for the natural light streaming in. Jacob tells Katlyn to wait while he checks the rest of the house. While she stands alone nervously, she starts to look around. A coffee cup rests on the table. It is moldy inside. She spots a pencil and snatches it up, stuffing it in her pockets. Then she sees something that shocks her: a flickering light coming from behind a closed door. She screams out to Jacob, who rushes back in.'The whole house has been stripped,' he says. 'Like I told you.' Katlyn points to the light. The couple stare in shock. They haven't seen a single light on since it happened. Guarding his girlfriend, Jacob slowly opens the door to reveal a library with several oil lamps burning. In the middle of the floor, is a pile of tuna cans.The couple's eyes go wide, and they pounce on them. This is more food than they've had in weeks. They try to chew them open and bang them against the floor and with books to open them. Katlyn even tries to use the pencil she found in desperation. Nothing. They collapse in frustration as a rifle barrel slowly slides out from behind a curtain in the corner of a room. A man, dressed in clean tactical clothes and greased back hair steps out. He tells them to freeze.Jacob shields his girlfriend and begs the man to put his gun down. They are not bad people, they are just passing through. The man asks them what they know. Nervously, they reply that it might be an asteroid or a nuclear attack. There is no GPS, internet or electricity and there is supposed to be water near here. They think it's been 2 or 3 months, but they aren't sure. The man studies them before slowly putting the gun down. 'There's a well at the end of my property,' he replies. Jacob asks if they would be allowed to fill up their jug. The man smiles and sits down. 'I believe it was Kessler Syndrome,' he says matter-of-factly. Katlyn asks if he is a doctor. 'I was a high school science teacher,' he replies. There is an awkward silence, as the couple stray towards the door. 'It was a theory proposed in the seventies by NASA,' he continues. 'The idea that if enough space objects were to collide, the debris they would cause would litter our atmosphere with so much junk that all the satellites would come crashing down.' Katlyn asks her boyfriend if that is true. He shrugs his shoulders. 'No telecommunications, no electrical grids, no laws.' The man adds, laughing to himself. Jacob asks again if they can use his well. The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out a can opener. 'How about you help yourself to these cans, as well?' Katlyn freaks out and reaches for the opener, when the man pulls his hand away. 'I'll give this to you if you let me fuck your pussy!' He says, putting the opener back in his pocket. Jacob lunges at him but the man picks up his gun. 'I will defend myself,' he threatens. Jacob tells him that his girlfriend is not for sale. 'It's a trade,' he says calmly. 'Just a few minutes in exchange for a whole week's worth of food.' Jacob stares down at the food. 'I haven't been with a woman in a long time, I'm sure you can understand my position.' The man argues. He stares lustfully at Katlyn. Jacob turns and starts to debate doing it with his girlfriend. She is stunned at his attitude. How could he even be contemplating this idea? He tells her to not panic. Just calm down and listen ... food is getting harder to find. He's going to give them water too. Life isn't like it used to be. Katlyn slaps her boyfriend. He pleads with her to think about them both, not just herself. She can close her eyes. She can get through it. As he speaks, Katlyn gradually realizes that her boyfriend is right. They need the food. Old rules don't apply. She must do it. 'If you give my boyfriend the cans and the opener first, then I'll do it,' she negotiates. 'He won't leave without me.'The man smiles. He tells her to strip while he carries the gun back to his curtain and tucks it out of view. He pulls out a single wet wipe. 'Clean yourself down there first,' he says. Katlyn nervously wipes her vagina while he inspects her. 'Wait outside,' he orders Jacob. Jacob looks guilt-ridden at his girlfriend before she tells him to go. She will be out soon. He stuffs the cans into their tarp and leaves, closing the door. Katlyn turns back to the man, tells him she is ready and then starts sucking his dick.
Starring: Elena Koshka, Dick Chibbles
Tags: Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Creampie, Humiliation, Reluctance, Submission, Cheating, Exploitation, Pervert, Face Fucking, Domination, Sci-Fi

Size: 912 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 51 min 31 s

screenshot
Pitonio
Added: Jun 30, 2019 5:04 am
Fucking The Therapist
screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD

About video
Horny teen Cadey Mercury opens up to her therapist about her problems at home before spreading her legs wide open for him to take her virginity away. Watch her young pussy get pounded by hard dick. Enjoy!
Starring: Cadey Mercury, Nathan Bronson
Tags: blowjob, facial, big dick, teen, black hair, one on one, uniform, cumshot, natural tits

Size: 880 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 24 min 47 s

screenshot
Pitonio
Added: Jun 29, 2019 8:01 pm
Fuck Me First Daddy
screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD

About video
A teen girl Billy (Piper Perri) has a huge crush on her step-dad Mr. Fox (Tyler Knight) and fantasizes about having him take her virginity. He has no intention of doing this EVER but then she finds a letter of termination stating that he was dismissed from his job four months ago. When she realizes he's been lying about going to work, she arranges an evening alone with him and threatens to tell her mother. He needs the daughter to help him keep his secret and she agrees ... so long as he fucks her first.
Starring: Piper Perri, Tyler Knight
Tags: Step Dad, Hardcore, Masturbation, Small Tits, Teen, 69, Petite, Family Roleplay, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Creampie, Virginity, Cheating, Step daughter

Size: 902 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 50 min 37 s

screenshot
Pitonio
Added: Jun 29, 2019 4:55 am
Fresh From the Shower
screenshot

screenshot
DOWNLOAD

About video
Anita Bellini is bouncing around the bedroom with her perky natural tits. Charlie Deen arrives from the shower, sporting a hard-on beneath his towel. Anita is only too happy to help him get it off, bending down on her knees to suck on his long cock. Soon this lusty natural couple moves to the couch and begins an intensive sensual love-making session. Watch as Anita rides Charlie's raging dick right up her tight ass, moaning with pleasure as he brings her to climax after climax.
Starring: Anita Bellini, Charlie Dean
Tags: anal, blowjob, babes, brunette, handjobs, one on one, cumshot, natural tits

Size: 900 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 25 min 9 s

screenshot