Author
ConTractor
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 08, 2005 4:19 pm
Any one from Amsterdam here?

I am going to Amsterdam next weekend and wonder if anyone knows any clubs in redlightd. with 18yo girls?
mummy
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 10, 2005 10:52 am
Contractor, you're just having too much fun, you dog! Have some for me, man!
ConTractor
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 10, 2005 11:12 am
mummy wrote:
Contractor, you're just having too much fun, you dog! Have some for me, man!

Thank, buddy! I will think of you guys when I drink my beers in Redlight D. Very Happy
Got to have as much fun as I can, before I settle down! My travelling friends have told me we will visit some coffee shops, so......... "Lick it and smoke it"! I will tell you all how the trip was when I get home!
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Jan 10, 2005 12:06 pm
Have fun man...wish I was going too Sad
ConTractor
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 10, 2005 3:42 pm
markus1 wrote:
Have fun man...wish I was going too Sad

Just tag along Very Happy Beer and girls are FUN!
elf_punk
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 13, 2005 11:27 am
i am so fucking jealous... i have a couple friends who have been there three fucking times and i still have not been even once yet...
(YET!)
ConTractor
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 13, 2005 11:51 am
elf_punk wrote:
i am so fucking jealous... i have a couple friends who have been there three fucking times and i still have not been even once yet...
(YET!)

Leaving tomorrow morning!!!!! I am excited like hell!!! Have booked a fancy hotel downtown and a friend that are there with his boat has filled up with beer. So now we can only hope that the women are ready for us Smile Not that I think I will actually BUY any girls, we are there to have fun! But, you never know...........

My last trip like that, to Spain, we was a t a whorehouse and I ended up sitting and TALKING with some of the bargirls Smile I was insanely drunk, So I think I was very charming Wink
elf_punk
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 13, 2005 12:04 pm
ConTractor wrote:
elf_punk wrote:
(YET!)

Leaving tomorrow morning!!!!! I am excited like hell!!! Have booked a fancy hotel downtown and a friend that are there with his boat has filled up with beer. So now we can only hope that the women are ready for us Smile Not that I think I will actually BUY any girls, we are there to have fun! But, you never know...........

My last trip like that, to Spain, we was a t a whorehouse and I ended up sitting and TALKING with some of the bargirls Smile I was insanely drunk, So I think I was very charming Wink

yes, god knows i am always at my most charming when i am drunk...

so contractor, if i may ask, what the hell do you DO for a living that you can afford such a lap of luxury?!?!? i am insanely envious.... well, ok, i don't really and truly get jealous... but i sure do wish i was in your shoes... and it's encouraging too... mayhaps i will be there very soon!
ConTractor
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 13, 2005 12:14 pm
What I do? I am a student Very Happy Students can always afford such things! He he! And I make money on the side as an adult webmaster. So I save most of my adult money for "fun" stuff...

And, I figure I have to do stuff like this before some woman puts a strain on me.......... and it looks like that might happend soon! Smile (ref. to the Dating a Ukrainian girl post)
ConTractor
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 14, 2005 5:10 am
I am off in 30 minutes! See you later, guys!

Very Happy
ConTractor
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 17, 2005 1:43 am
I'm back! Tired like hell but with a smile on my face!!

Fuck, those girls down at Redlight District was PERFECT!! If you think you would find old heroin-whores ther, you are in for a good surprise! Mostly 18-25 yo gorgeous girls! Approach their window and they open the door: "€50 for fuck or suck"! Great I think! But with a tail of friends I decide to keep looking..... until last night! After drinking for 15 hours, we take a walt thru RLD at 04am. 6 dead drunk dudes with a mouth bigger than our boners, but this time I put my money where my mout is.... or something like that, and enter the room where a totally hot girl, probably not more than 18, ask if i want fuck or suck. I don't know about you guys, but 15 hours with heavy drinking do something to my libido, so I ask if she just can strip. She get a little surprised: "no fuck or suck"? No, just strip baby! And she does! Holy Fuck, what a body! Petite and tight! I sit in the bed and she dances right in front of me. Pressing her pussy to my face Very Happy and take my hands so I can feel her tits..... small and firm! She also let's me play with her pussy..... sweet!

10 minutes after it is over.......

I go out and all my friends are standing in line and clapping as I approach them. Now they tell me that another friend of us went in to a girl....... yeah right! 2 minutes later he comes walking with a burger in his mouth..... "Hooker?? No, food...hungry"!

Oh, the beer was good as well!
mummy
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 17, 2005 6:30 am
You!

lucky!

bastard!

Welcome back, man. Very Happy
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Jan 17, 2005 1:25 pm
Let that be a lesson to you ConTractor...avoid the 15 hour benders. What's more rewarding, 15 hours of drinking (follwed by all the evils it entails) or the sweet caress of a heavenly pussy? Very Happy
ConTractor
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 17, 2005 1:56 pm
Quote:
Let that be a lesson to you ConTractor...avoid the 15 hour benders. What's more rewarding, 15 hours of drinking (follwed by all the evils it entails) or the sweet caress of a heavenly pussy?

Quite honestly; now I am happy that I settled for a strip.... I don't really like to pay for pussy....

Quote:
You!

lucky!

bastard!

Welcome back, man.

Thanks! Very Happy This was money well spent! All in all I used just €600 and that is not so bad! Start saving, man and get your butt to Amsterdam Smile
markus1
Retired Legend
Added: Jan 18, 2005 8:51 pm
ConTractor wrote:
Quite honestly; now I am happy that I settled for a strip.... I don't really like to pay for pussy....

Hmmm, yeah....guess I was blinded by thoughts of pussy and overlooked the paying part Laughing