Author
mavas
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 31, 2019 4:32 pm
School Girl Pillow Hump
screenshot
Its been a long day of studying for an exam that i have tomorrow and I really want to wind down and relax before I have to go to bed. I pick up one of my favorite mangas and start to read. Before I knew it, it was past my bedtime. I never stay up this late on a school night and I know I should be in bed but I suddenly become horny. I start grinding my clit on my bed but its not enough, so I get on my bear and start to grind and hump it until I cum

Model: kittenrawr
Genre: Ass, Barely Legal, Pillow Humping, School Girl, School Uniform

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 12:58
Size: 460 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
mavas
Added: Apr 01, 2019 7:35 am
Sneaker Play
screenshot
I got these nice new kicks, i test them out as i play with myself

Model: EllieMarie
Genre: Sneaker Fetish, Socks, Finger Fucking, Fingering

Duration: 10:11
Size: 382 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
mavas
Added: Apr 01, 2019 1:39 pm
Sorry Sir
screenshot
This was a custom request) My Sir is away. While He is away i am to always be naked and NEVER touch myself. He is due back tomorrow. I miss Him so i can't help it- i have on pigtails, panties, a top, my collar and long socks; sucking my thumb while masturbating to hentai on my phone. He comes home early & catches me. I quickly get naked ( except for my socks) and get into submissive position on knees spread with hands behind my back. "I am so sorry Sir. I know I am to be naked at all times and never touch myself but I missed You so much. I know I should be severly punished " I start to pinch nipples and attempt to suck them - then i rub myself. "I am soooooo wet Sir" i suck my fingers clean and then spank myself hard until my bum is red. "May I put on a show for You Sir " I cum for Sir and then show Him my bum. "I will keep your property tight until You demand to use it " I then return to submissive position- knees spread hands behind back. "Please punish me more, Sir. You own me, I am your little naked Slave&quot

Genre: Age Play, BDSM, Collars / Leashes, Pet Play, Submissive Sluts

Duration: 12:53
Size: 719 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
mavas
Added: Apr 01, 2019 10:40 pm
Spying On Red
screenshot
Unbeknownst to Red, the lumberjack is spying on her from under her bed! She comes home looking for something to bone as the woodsman watches in awe! *Voyeur style video*

Model: Emily Grey
Genre: Brunette, Cosplay, Costume, Dildo Fucking, Voyeur

Duration: 5:1
Size: 407 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
mavas
Added: Apr 02, 2019 1:41 am
Step Brothers Facial And Creampie Custom
screenshot

Genre: Creampie, Dildo Fucking, Facials, POV, Role Play

Duration: 18:47
Size: 612 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
mavas
Added: Apr 02, 2019 7:42 am
Stuff Them For Daddy
screenshot
Daddy likes watching me model my panties and going through my panty drawer. Ive heard about panty stuffing from girls all over the internet but ive never tried it before. Since daddy loves my panties so much, i decide to surprise him with letting him watch me stuff his favorite pair inside me. Im a little nervous because what if i cant get them in as easy as other girls can? I always think about what i can do to make my daddy happy. It gets me so wet seeing daddy's cock stiffen as i slowly push them in. Teasing daddy by leaving a piece of my panty to dangle because i know he really wants to tug on it. I bet he also wishes he could put his hard cock inside me so he can push them in deeper. I let him watch me masturbate and cum with the panties inside me and show him how wet it got me, him watching me do it

Genre: Daddy Roleplay, Hitachi, Panty Fetish, Panty Stuffing, Petite

Duration: 22:22
Size: 534 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
mavas
Added: Apr 02, 2019 10:43 am
Sweater Weather
screenshot

Model: EllieMarie
Genre: Finger Fucking, Hitachi, Spanking, Sweater Fetish, Vibrator

Duration: 14:45
Size: 655 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
mavas
Added: Apr 02, 2019 1:44 pm
Swimsuit Tease And Creampie
screenshot
I like how my ass look in my new easy access swimsuit. Let me show you just how easy... I tease you by slowly unzipping my swimsuit, i then masturbate with my new dildo in different angles and ending with a creampie

Genre: Ass, Creampie, Daddys Girl, Masturbation, Swimwear

Duration: 20:45
Size: 751 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
mavas
Added: Apr 03, 2019 1:50 am
Tutu Princess Secretly Cums
screenshot
Daddy has been very busy and hasn't had time to play with me. One day i dress up in my new favorite tutu, pink high heels, thigh highs and my garter belt to try and catch his attention but all i get is a "not now princess". Like a good girl i go back upstairs so He can work. I start feeling very pretty in my tutu and desperately wanting Daddy, i secretly start playing with myself. I know He wouldn't be happy knowing i didn't wait for Him but i couldn't help myself. I start by touching my tiny breast, i start to rub my self then finish off with a dildo and vibrator. This video has dildo riding, close ups and a few different angles

Genre: Ass, Daddys Girl, Garter & Stockings, High Heels, Solo masturbation

Duration: 19:55
Size: 487 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
mavas
Added: Apr 03, 2019 4:51 am
Upskirt Masturbation
screenshot
I show off my booty and cute panties under my skirt. I then rub my self and cum all over my favorite pink dildo. Watch how wet and creamy I get knowing you're looking up my skirt.  There are a few different angles ending with me blowing a kiss at you

Genre: Ass, Creamy, Masturbation, Miniskirts, Upskirt

Duration: 11:58
Size: 271 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
mavas
Added: Apr 03, 2019 10:53 am
Wax On Wax Off
screenshot
Watch as this vampire covers her tits with hot wax and slowly peels it off. (This is a live show recording with live sounds removed

Model: Emily Grey
Genre: Brunette, Costume, Halloween, Live Cams, Wax Play

Resolution: 1078 x 1 920
Duration: 8:30
Size: 241 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
mavas
Added: Apr 03, 2019 1:55 pm
When Daddy Isnt Home
screenshot
i forgot to upload preview, itll be up in 24 hours.)
I get so bored when Daddy leaves for the day. Daddy and i spend so much time together. He has started building a collection of sex toys for me that are forbidden of me to use until He says i can. I take advantage of the time i have alone to go through the chest and find two toys i really like. I use them to masturbate all while hoping that He doesn't come home and find me breaking the rules. I tell myself that He wouldn't catch me if i hurry and put them back where they were. Just as im getting done playing with myself, Daddy walks in, catches me, spanks me, cuffs me and sends me to kneel in the corner. That'll teach me a lesson to never disobey Daddy again

Genre: Daddy Roleplay, Daddys Girl, Petite, Role Play, Solo masturbation

Duration: 15:11
Size: 425 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
mavas
Added: Apr 03, 2019 4:57 pm
White Panty Tease
screenshot
Teasing you in my white panties. There is no nudity or sound in this video.

Genre: Panty Fetish, Ass, Petite, Softcore, Tease & Denial

Duration: 12:3
Size: 385 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
mavas
Added: Apr 03, 2019 10:59 pm
Your Princesss First Squirt
screenshot
booty, squirt and ending with an orgasm

Genre: Ass, Barely Legal, Orgasms, Squirt, Squirting

Duration: 21:10
Size: 582 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
mavas
Added: Apr 04, 2019 2:00 am
Your Sweet Pervy Little Sister
screenshot
In this video i role play as your sweet, shy, virgin but pervy little sister. I ask you to stay with me a little, explaining to you how i couldn't rest the night before. We both know that you aren't allowed to stay in my room and how much mom and dad would be upset about it. Its only for a few hours and then you can go back to your room before the morning, i tell you. I start touching myself after i see that your cock is hard under the blankets. Little did i know that you were awake the whole time and knew what i was doing and that you wanted me as much as i wanted you. I decide to give you my virginity even though i was saving it for my long term boyfriend. We have to be quiet so we don't get caught ok? We cum together and i tell you how you're the best brother in the whole world and i can not wait until i can sneak you back into my room for another night of kinky fun

Genre: Barely Legal, Blowjob, Riding, Role Play, Taboo

Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 24:1
Size: 597 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File