Author
Donka228
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 05, 2019 11:56 pm
Oil Nipple Play
screenshot
screenshot
DESCRIPTION: Look at my big Asian boobs and my long suckable nipples. Don't you just want to put your mouth around and lick them. Or do you want to pull on them really hard and make me squirm? How about you use your teeth and bite them a little whilst your tongue lick from the inside? I'm goin to pour oil all over them to make it nice and slippery, hmm I wish this was your hot cum all over my breasts
MODEL: MissReinaT
GENRE: Asian, Big Boobs, Nipple Play, Oil

INFO:
======
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 5:44
Size: 225 MiB

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD
Donka228
Added: Apr 06, 2019 2:56 am
Naughty Skype with Gf
screenshot
screenshot
DESCRIPTION: This Asian girl is really missing her boyfriend's, he is away on a bussiness trip and decided to Skype call her. She wears a cute little outfit, pink mini skirt with suspenders and stockings. First she tell him how much she misses him and that they would be fucking if he was here right now, she tells him how she wants him to touch his cock, this turns her own so much watching him that she starts rubbing outside her panties. Fingering pussy play, dirty talk and light JOI
GENRE: Asian, Fingering, JOI, Masturbation

INFO:
======
Duration: 14:31
Size: 542 MiB

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD
Donka228
Added: Apr 06, 2019 5:57 am
Naughty Asian Nurse
screenshot
screenshot
DESCRIPTION: This naughty nurse has a crush on you and decides to flirt with you by telling you she isn't wearing any panties, she wants to ''have some fun'' with you while the doctor is away.
She said this will will hers and your little secret, she asks you to take your hard cock out of your trousers so she can suck on them, then you continue to fuck her till you both cum
GENRE: Asian, Dildo Fucking, Nurse Play

INFO:
======
Duration: 14:33
Size: 708 MiB

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD
Donka228
Added: Apr 06, 2019 8:59 am
Mirror Reflection Fingering
screenshot
screenshot
DESCRIPTION: This mirror reflection looks so good, I love watching myself play with my pussy, it's almost like having someone else here with me. I just wanted to finger my pussy and cum nicely for a little release but I found a cute looking little shampoo bottle, I slide it in my tight pussy and it feels amazing.
GENRE: Asian, Big Boobs, Masturbation, Solo Female

INFO:
======
Duration: 8:50
Size: 329 MiB

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD
Donka228
Added: Apr 06, 2019 12:01 pm
Naughty Step Dad
screenshot
screenshot
DESCRIPTION: He has been in the family for about 2 years and I cant stop thinking about him. I know he is marrying my mom and will be my step dad by law, but that just makes me want him even more! I went over to their house, he was alone, this is going to be my chance. I'm gonna flirt with him, it shouldn't take much as I know he wants my pussy really badly.
GENRE: Asian, Dildo Fucking, Dildo Sucking, Role Play

INFO:
======
Duration: 7:50
Size: 315 MiB

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD
Donka228
Added: Apr 06, 2019 3:01 pm
Naughty Teacher
screenshot
screenshot
DESCRIPTION: *Custom Vid*
Student-
You have the biggest crush on your teacher, you're trying to get some alone time with her, so what you do is pretend to be struggling with all the class work. Finally! She asks you to stay behind after class where it's just you and her.
You are certain that you're going to get her to give you BJ or maybe even fuck her.

Teacher-
I was suppose to be helping my student with his work but I really can't concentrate, he has a huge boner under his trousers. I know teenage boys can't control their body but it looks so tempting, it's the biggest bulge I've ever seen.

Teacher Student role play,Big cock envy, cheating girlfriend, dirty talk. JOI
GENRE: Asian, Dildo Fucking, Dildo Sucking, Teacher Fetish

INFO:
======
Duration: 13:42
Size: 413 MiB

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD
Donka228
Added: Apr 06, 2019 6:01 pm
Nurse J O I Countdown
screenshot
screenshot
DESCRIPTION: Come to visit the sperm bank to give your sample, however there are no magazines for you to jerk off to! Don't worry the sexy Asian nurse will assist you with that.
First she will instruct you to stroke your cock until you get hard, listen to her carefully she will help you cum.
She starts getting horny herself, watching you play with your cock what happens next?
GENRE: Asian, Cum Countdown, Dirty Talking, JOI, Nurse Play

INFO:
======
Duration: 15:42
Size: 518 MiB

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD
Donka228
Added: Apr 06, 2019 9:01 pm
Public Car Masturbation
screenshot
screenshot
DESCRIPTION: So horny! Had to full over into a car park and play! I was so scared I was gonna get caught
GENRE: Car Sex, Fingering, Masturbation, Public Nudity

INFO:
======
Duration: 6:9
Size: 201 MiB

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD
Donka228
Added: Apr 07, 2019 12:03 am
Red Dress Fuck
screenshot
screenshot
DESCRIPTION: I wanted to get dressed up for you today, so I decided the wear my sexy lace red dress, I know that you like to see me in slutty fishnet tights also. I don't want to waste any time, I'm really horny, please let me ride you till I make you cum in my little Asian pussy.
GENRE: Asian, Dildo Fucking, Lace/Lingerie, Stocking

INFO:
======
Duration: 12:3
Size: 520 MiB

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD
Donka228
Added: Apr 07, 2019 3:03 am
Rampant Rabbit Vibrator
screenshot
screenshot
DESCRIPTION: Using my favourite rampant rabbit vibrator! I tease my clit till I almost cum, each time getting more and more intense! Big orgasm and lots of creamy pussy!
GENRE: Asian, Creamy, Dildo Fucking, Tease & Denial, Vibrator

INFO:
======
Duration: 7:43
Size: 458 MiB

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD
Donka228
Added: Apr 07, 2019 6:04 am
Naughty Cam Girl
screenshot
screenshot
DESCRIPTION: This naughty cam girl is making a sexy video for her horny fan! He enjoys watching her live but its not enough, she made him a custom video, she knows exactly what turns him on and what makes him cum hard!
Recorded in her cam room, she shows off her sexy lingerie before taking it off to tease and play with her body for you.
She gets so turned on that she starts to touch her tight little pussy before doing a JOI countdown for both of u to cum!
GENRE: Asian, Fingering, JOI, Masturbation

INFO:
======
Duration: 14:8
Size: 983 MiB

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD
Donka228
Added: Apr 07, 2019 9:06 am
P O V Blow Job! Cute Pigtails!
screenshot
screenshot
DESCRIPTION: Cute pigtails and a nice blowjob from Reina!
GENRE: Asian, Blow Jobs, Petite, POV

INFO:
======
Duration: 5:3
Size: 112 MiB

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD
Donka228
Added: Apr 07, 2019 12:07 pm
Risky Masturbating in My Car
screenshot
screenshot
DESCRIPTION: I was driving back from shopping and had to pull over because I can feel something tingling down below, a sort of pressure that needs to get release. Luckily I had my rabbit vibrator in the glove compartment ready to fuck my little pussy. It was such a turn on thinking I could get naught any moment now as I was in a public car park. That made me so wet.
GENRE: Asian, Fingering, Masturbation, Public Nudity, Vibrator

INFO:
======
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 6:11
Size: 672 MiB

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD
Donka228
Added: Apr 07, 2019 3:09 pm
Pokemon and Chill
screenshot
screenshot
DESCRIPTION: Come over to hang out at my house, play a bit of Pokemon until we get bored! I have a new game we can play! Who ever cums first loses! I will use my Hitachi and you can stroke your cock watching me!
Watch me play with my Hitachi vibrating on my pussy, I bet to cum but I try hard not to, until I give in and it just feels so good to give in!
GENRE: Asian, Hitachi, Orgasms, Wigs

INFO:
======
Duration: 16:0
Size: 631 MiB

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD
Donka228
Added: Apr 07, 2019 6:10 pm
P O V Doggystyle! My Sex Tape!
screenshot
screenshot
DESCRIPTION: Please can you film us fucking! It's always been a fantasy of mine! Hold this camera and just fuck me like you would normally! I want to watch it back to see how your big cock fits nicely in my little Asian pussy.
Doggey style PoV. (No cum shot)
GENRE: Ass Grabbing, Doggystyle, POV Sex

INFO:
======
Duration: 4:54
Size: 93.3 MiB

screenshot
WATCH or DOWNLOAD