Author
LaryLil
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 05, 2019 2:49 pm
Shadowplay

Genre: Average Body, Bald Pussy, Big Naturals, Brunette, Cowgirl (POV), Euro, Garter Belt, High Heels, Innie Pussy, Medium Ass, Medium Skin, Natural Tits, Nude Stockings, Oil
Runtime: 26 min 46 s

screenshot
Description: In the cover of darkness, Alyssia Kent's fingers explore every inch of her fit body, craving a man to satisfy. Like a wish from a magic lamp, Danny D and his massive cock appears from the shadows, a gift for the busty Alyssia. Putting her luscious blowjob lips to work, the dark haired girl slobbers all along his thick shaft, an appetizer to the pussy pounding she's about to receive! After a glorious titfucking, Alyssia slides every inch of this big dick up her soaking wet pussy, straddling it with a sexual conviction. Danny flips his love in every position, stretching her out with each thrust, stopping only to unload all over her perfect tits.

about video:
Date: 2018
Size: 268 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MP4
Models: Alyssia Kent

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download now
LaryLil
Added: Apr 05, 2019 10:48 am
Fucking For A Fortnight

Genre: Brunette, Cum On Pussy, Deep Throat, Natural Tits, Stockings, Straight, Teen
Runtime: 43 min 27 s

screenshot
Description: Aften Opal is obsessed with gaming. All she is missing is that little microphone to talk shit to the other gamers with. But she does have the headphones, the nerdy glasses, the unhealthy snacks, and the overall slob mentality. Just kidding gamers, you are a neat lot! But when our stud comes through the living room and sees Aften on the videogames yet again, he cannot take it anymore. He is packing up and leaving because she is so obsessed with the games. Aften cannot stand to see him that way, so she appeases him with her robotic charm. She coldly places his hands on her tits because she knows human men cannot resist boobies. And with his hand firmly planted on her cute little mounds of joy, our stud is willing to compromise. He lays down and licks Aftens asshole while she continues to play her game. She cannot take her eyes off the screen while he sticks his disc inside her playstation. I wonder what her kill to death ratio looks like while she is getting a huge cock thrust into her. Either way, this gamer is dedicated! Do you think this gamer girl is as hot as we do? Let us know in the comments!

about video:
Size: 881 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960
Models: Aften Opal

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download now
LaryLil
Added: Apr 05, 2019 2:48 am
Sovereign Syre Lends Her Pussy To Her Son's Friend

Genre: Brunette, MILF, Natural Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Tattoos, Cum On Belly, Stockings
Runtime: 32 min 45 s

screenshot
Description: Mrs. Syre bet on her son's friend at a charity bachelor auction. It's not really something she would normally do but it was all in good fun and for a great cause. Tyler shows up for the date with flowers and she is flattered. Tyler is expecting a date, Mrs. Syre let's him know she had a little much to drink and got carried away so he's free to go. Tyler refuses and says "you bought me, you have me for the next three hours." They decide to watch a movie, "jetflix and chill" according to Tyler. Tyler has to make sure she gets her moneys worth, he offers to massage her feet, she can't pass it up. Most massages lead to sex and that seems to be the hope for Tyler. Mrs. Syre feels his boner with her feet and lends her pussy to help better the situation.

about video:
Size: 404 MB
Models: Sovereign Syre

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download now
LaryLil
Added: Apr 04, 2019 2:44 pm
High on Heels

Genre: Ballet heels, Femdom, Fetish, Footfetish, Lesbians, Glamour, Legs, Latex, Lingerie, Lesbians, Nylon, Rubber, Stockings
Runtime: 1 h 22 min

screenshot
Description: Dita Von Teese High On Heels is an erotic fantasy that covers more than one fetish and I have to say it really did it for me. Even just the box cover is almost enough for anyone - and I know I'm not alone in this - who can't get enough of Dita.
Sascha is a shoe salesman, and he loves his job. The customers who come into his shop today are his wildest dream come true. Bitchy and dominant, these goddesses in high heels drive the poor guy crazy. When he shows them his private collection of erotic shoes and boots, his fate is finally sealed.
Dominant-submissive roleplay, high heels, stockings, legs and feet - if you appreciate these weapons of feminity, this film is for you!

about video:
Date: 2007
Size: 779 MB
Resolution: 360 x 480
Format: Windows Media
Models: Dita von Teese, Stacia

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download now
LaryLil
Added: Apr 01, 2019 6:28 pm
Substitute Sex Ed

Genre: Big Tits, Blonde, MILF, School, Teacher, Toys, Straight, Facial, Stockings
Runtime: 28 min 57 s

screenshot
Description: Danny D and his college pal Dean Van Damme decide to play a prank on their frazzled substitute teacher Tiffany Rousso. They tell her they're currently learning sex ed. Little do they know, their sub is a freak! Tiffany wings it and demonstrates how to deep throat on her handy dildo and asks Danny to assist her in showing off the correct fucking technique. Dean excitedly films the action until Tiffany grabs the phone and kicks him out of the class. Tiffany won't let Danny leave until he's learned how to pleasure her properly!

about video:
Size: 279 MB
Models: Tiffany Rousso

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download now
LaryLil
Added: Mar 30, 2019 10:17 pm
Nina's Chapel of Lust Part 1

Genre: Blonde, MILF, Big Tits, Straight, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Facial, Stockings, Cheating
Runtime: 30 min 30 s

screenshot
Description: Xander Corvus and his fiancée visit a one stop wedding destination for couples looking to elope and honeymoon in the same place: Nina Hartley's Chapel of Lust! Nina's got eyes for Xander, and when she finds out the young couple has been saving themselves for their wedding night, she does her best to up the charm and teach the two a few things about sex. While his fiancée rejects Nina's attempts at seducing her, Xander doesn't turn down a blowjob and a few pointers from someone as experienced as Nina Hartley! Will the young couple make it to their wedding day, or will Nina's desire for Xander's cock send his fiancée storming back home before the weekend is over?

about video:
Size: 303 MB
Models: Nina Hartley

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download now
LaryLil
Added: Mar 30, 2019 6:12 am
Aspen Celeste's First Scene

Genre: Blonde, Teen, Natural Tits, Straight, Cum In Mouth, Lingerie, Stockings
Runtime: 33 min 46 s

screenshot

about video:
Size: 276 MB
Resolution: 480 x 852
Models: Aspen Celeste

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download now
LaryLil
Added: Mar 29, 2019 6:10 pm
Pure Victoria - Victoria Is Pure, Finishes With Anal Creampie Interracial

Genre: IR, Big Black Cock, Anal, Blonde, Blowjob, Creampie, Cumshot, European, High Heels, Shaved Pussy, Small Tits, Stockings
Runtime: 23 min 30 s

screenshot
Description: When Victoria Pure needs a taxi she turns to the black stallion Joss Lescaf, our well hung Private Driver. Before she knows it this girl ends up on her knees at his place, giving his big black cock a sensual blowjob. This hot and heavy oral session is followed by a hard interracial fuck and she doesn't even bother taking off her sexy silk stockings. This naughty nympho finishes things like a real pro, taking a sticky creampie as her tight shaved pussy overflows with cum.

about video:
Size: 184 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download now
LaryLil
Added: Mar 29, 2019 2:06 am
Rae Lil Black Rough Taxi Sex

Genre: Brunette, Asian, Teen, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Outdoors, Car, Straight, Squirt, Pee, Rimming, Bondage, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Spanking, Facial, Stockings, Schoolgirl
Runtime: 40 min 54 s

screenshot
Description: Rae Lil Black got into the cab and asked for a ride to the travel agent. Rae was looking to buy a flight back home to Japan, so before she left, I told her we had a little tradition in England. She had already heard it! Lucky for me, Rae was fucking horny. She had brought a collar with her, and had me tie her up with rope. She pissed in her panties while I used a vibrator on her pussy, then she gave me a sloppy blowjob and tongue fucked my arse. I covered her tongue, face, and tits in sperm!

about video:
Size: 285 MB
Resolution: 368 x 640
Models: Rae Lil Black

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download now
LaryLil
Added: Mar 27, 2019 9:58 pm

Genre: American, Ball licking, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blow Job, Brunette, Bubble Butt, Cum in Mouth, Deepthroating, High Heels, Natural Tits, Petite, POV, Shaved, Stockings, Young
Runtime: 28 min 50 s

screenshot
Description: The new temp, Nina North, is really shooting for a full-time gig at your business. She's clearly willing to go above and beyond with her work, but when she accidentally drops a file on the ground and kneels down to get it right near your groin, well, I think we all know she's willing to go that extra mile you'd been hoping for! She "accidentally" feels your hard cock while putting her hand on your leg, and it turns out she's forthright and honest, too, by the way she informs you of how, being new in town, hasn't been laid in a while. Nina takes the initiative and pulls your big hard cock out to suck on it, and takes out her big natural tits for you to watch bounce while you fuck her right there in the office. Certainly this isn't what you expected from a temp worker, especially on her first day, but we think she'll make you happy!

about video:
Size: 329 MB
Models: Nina North

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download now
LaryLil
Added: Mar 27, 2019 1:58 pm
Kenzie Taylor Gets Caged

Genre: Blonde, Big Tits, Hairy, Tattoos, Voyeur, Straight, Deep Throat, Spanking, Facial, Cum In Mouth, Cum On Tits, Threesome, MMF, Lingerie, Stockings, Fishnets, POV
Runtime: 36 min 3 s

screenshot
Description: When Kenzie Taylor goes into a deep slumber, anything can happen. She could have romantic dreams, nightmares, or even fantasies. She could even have a combination of the three. That is exactly what happens in this case, with Mark White and Tyler D. Kenzie lies down to sleep, and then suddenly finds herself locked into a cage, and only the handlers have the key. Mark and Tyler first put her through some torture. Making her be a good pet girl for them first. They then allow her to exit the cage, only to be taken to a dark room and fucked by two cocks. When Kenzie awakens, she realizes it was not just a dream, but a reality, as she is covered in cum.

about video:
Size: 682 MB
Models: Kenzie Taylor

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download now
LaryLil
Added: Mar 26, 2019 1:53 pm
Alexis Crystal - Alexis Crystal Wears Lingerie And Enjoys Interracial Anal

Genre: IR, Big Black Cock, Anal, Blonde, Blowjob, European, Facial, Lingerie, Small Tits, Stockings
Runtime: 30 min 26 s

screenshot
Description: You know Alexis Crystal, this hot body brunette is addicted to anal sex and in Private's new movie Elegant Young and Anal Loving wants to show you just how hardcore she is. She slowly reveals her hot body while wearing some sexy lingerie and then, after a sloppy blowjob, she opens up that tight ass to give Jesus Kings a wild anal session. Finally, once her firm ass has been pounded into oblivion she opens wide and takes a sticky facial.

about video:
Size: 239 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download now
LaryLil
Added: Mar 26, 2019 9:51 am
Queens of Anal

Genre: Anal, Brunette, Straight, Natural Tits, Cum On Ass, Threesome, FFM, Stockings
Runtime: 37 min 8 s

screenshot
Description: Gorgeous babes Amirah Adara and Alexis Crystal have one thing in common: their love of anal sex! They will be spoiled today and get a very big cock to stretch their beautiful round asses.

about video:
Size: 419 MB
Resolution: 400 x 720
Models: Amirah Adara, Alexis Crystal

Preview:
screenshot

Download:
Download now
LaryLil
Added: Mar 25, 2019 8:36 am
Beautiful Miss Tina Kay: Premium Glove Fetish Videos

Genre: Gloves Fetish, Young Mistress, Silk & Satin, Handjob, Footjob, Pantyhose, Stockings, Cumshot
Runtime: 16 min 53 s

screenshot
Description: Miss Tina is looking damn hot in her lace lingerie, stockings and black satin gloves.
A sight her glove slave adores.
His Mistress loves to tease him with her soft gloved hands and nyloned feet,
making sure he worships her properly.
He may be in for a reward if he is a good boy!

about video:
Date: 2017
Size: 383 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4

Preview:
screenshot

Download:

Monique Alexander Teen Jerk Off Encouragement Panty PPV1505

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Panty, Lingerie & Stocking
Runtime: 1 h 3 min

screenshot
Description: 19-year-old beauty, Monique Alexander walks into the living room and states, "I'm here to show you my panties, do you want to jack off to my panties?" As she raises her pleated skirt to let you see her white cotton bikini panties. Her little fist strokes up and down because she wants you to beat off. She gives you all the angles you love including up skirt, bent over and that panty covered ass pointed your way. Her blouse and skirt now discarded, she stands above you tugging at her little panties. She pulls them over her coochie for you then takes the camera to give you a personal panty show. She lets the cameraman take over to strips off her bra and panties to give you a view of her shaved moist snatch. Next, Monique wants to show you her cute pink cotton bikini panties. "Don't you wish you were here, touching my pink panties?" She stands directly over you to rub that pussy, stripping all off to then change into pink satin bikinis to finish you off. "Do you want to come over my cute pink panties?" Well? Last scene, we sneak into Monique's bedroom as she takes a nap wearing cut off denim shorts and white ankle socks. She awakens then scolds you and figures you need to jack off so she decides to give you perverts a show. She strips off her shorts to let you see her shiny silver satin bikini panties. She gives you plenty of crotch rubbing and J/O encouragement as she thrusts her hips into your face. A panty strip, a wet pussy rub and a wave good-bye. Hot Fucking Tease!

about video:
Date: 2005
Size: 547 MB
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Models: Monique Alexander

Preview:
screenshot

Download: