Author
lupo12
Poster
Added: Apr 22, 2019 6:16 pm
Hi,

There is a film with Mike Foster I'd like to get. I think its a short or part of a group of short films, perhaps in a compilation or collection. I think the film is from sometime in the 90s.

The title is to do with being in the rain/caught in the rain and the title appears as the film starts and as 2 young women (early 20s I think) are seen in some town/city, running to get out of the rain.
They soon end up at Mike Foster's house pleading with him to let them come in so they can get out of the rain.
Mike let's them in and soon he starts inspecting how wet their clothes are, etc., (one of his lines is "so much water").
The girls soon get their clothes off, start kissing each other and Mike and then both girls are on their knees taking turns to suck him.
There is also a nice anal scene on his staircase, with the dark haired girl (who is super sexy) lowering herself onto his dick.

I have looked at scene parings on IAFD but I don't recognize any of the girls that were in this film from those girls he has paired with.