Author
Kalisi
VIP club member
Added: May 01, 2019 5:16 pm
Tina Kay - Follow My Footsteps

screenshot

The super hot Tina Kay seduces her boyfriend Kristof Cale and begs him to fuck her tight pussy! This little slut enjoys feeling his big hard cock inside her!

File: foottinakay.mp4
Size: 484522356 bytes (462.08 MiB), duration: 00:23:08, avg.bitrate: 2793 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (und)
Subtitles: und

screenshot

DOWNLOAD: [/b]
Kalisi
VIP club member
Added: May 01, 2019 5:20 pm
Helena Moeller - Pamper My Feet

screenshot

Classy blonde Helena Moeller has been working hard all day, and she needs to relax. She wants her boyfriend Raul Costa to pamper her tense, adorable feet. The natural beauty will get the gentle treatment that every career woman deserves!

File: helenamoeller.mp4
Size: 369150387 bytes (352.05 MiB), duration: 00:16:33, avg.bitrate: 2974 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und)

screenshot

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/56e93e03080c3/helenamoeller.mp4
Kalisi
VIP club member
Added: May 10, 2019 11:57 am
Tina Kay - The Insatiable Agency

screenshot

File: lifeselectortinakay.mp4
Size: 735604121 bytes (701.53 MiB), duration: 00:22:03, avg.bitrate: 4448 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und)

screenshot

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/ed71e8abb43fc/lifeselectortinakay.mp4
Kalisi
VIP club member
Added: Jun 29, 2019 7:26 am
Naomi Swann - I Just Hit 10 Million Followers

screenshot

I have a lifestyle vlogging channel which will hit 10 million followers on its first year anniversary. I wanted to give something special to my fans for this occasion since I appreciate them so very much. Many of them are members solely for my barefoot workout videos. They love my feet...they say they love my arch and my heavenly toes. They’ve asked me quite a few times if I could have a guy come in at the end of the video and massage my feet...
My sweet soles are definitely pretty sore after my workout. So, at the end of today's live session I had my friend Jake walk in to give me a foot massage. He started massaging my feet...starting from the heel, then increasing pressure moving up to the arch, and finally to my soft soles. I was lost in a daze it was so good I noticed after a few minutes I started getting wet. He was lifting my feet closer and closer to his mouth and I just couldn't wait for him to start sucking on my toes. By the time he finally did, my panties were soaking wet. Of course as soon as I saw his boner I couldn’t wait to put his dick in my mouth, gag on it, and make it sloppy wet for a smooth footjob. I wrapped my toes around it and jerked his cock with my pretty pink pedicured toes. Then I made him eat my hungry pussy before he slid his big hard cock in my slutty juicy hole. I came all over his cock so many times before he finally busted his big load all over my sexy feet. At the end, being in the heat of the moment, I realized I left the live feed on and my fans saw everything. Though I panicked at first, I saw my following rocket to another two million. So I happily relaxed and enjoyed looking at his cum dripping from my feet.

File: naomiswann.mp4
Size: 607 MiB, duration: 00:45:19, avg.bitrate: 1871 kb/s
Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 44100 Hz, stereo, fltp, 103 kb/s (eng)
Video: h264 (Constrained Baseline) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p, 852x480 [SAR 1:1 DAR 71:40], 1758 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

screenshot

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/02a5e418f90b7/naomiswann.mp4
Kalisi
VIP club member
Added: Dec 01, 2019 11:36 am
Gia Dimarco - The Devil Is Here To Take Your Soles

screenshot

My fiancé's son, Jake, lives with us in our house. He obviously finds me attractive and he doesn't even bother hiding it; he’s checking me out all the time with special attention to my long legs and sexy feet. I think he’s a little freak and he doesn't even bother hiding that he has a serious foot fetish. Well I admit that I have very beautiful and sexy feet that's for sure. He’s always trying to get his hands on my pretty tattooed feet. I would be lying if I said it isn't flattering...
One day it got to the point where I told him that I'd let him suck on my toes and lick my soles but only if and when he tries harder. So the next day he showed up with a bouquet of roses which was very cute but I told him that I like to fuck guys who can make me laugh. So the next day when I came home from the mall I sat down on the sofa and was browsing my phone when Jake jumped out from behind the curtain dressed like the devil in a red suit and a mask. "I'm here to take your soles" he said. I couldn't help but laugh so hard. He looked so funny plus the fact that it was pretty creative, it turned me on. I told him that he can take my heels off and smell my feet if he likes. Of course he did. I let him suck on my sexy toes and lick my soft soles. He was so into my feet it was such a turn on. I told him to take his cock out because I want to suck and gag on it and give him a sloppy blowjob. My cute red pedicured toes looked so pretty wrapped around his big hard cock as my feet slid up and down giving him a very soft and slippery footjob. It was so hot, my pussy was soaking wet and I couldn't wait to ride that big cock and feel it inside me. Afterward, he bent me over and fucked me so hard then pulled his dick out to fuck my sexy feet. I came all over his cock when he fucked me while sucking on my toes. He couldn't hold it any longer and busted his huge warm load all over my soles. Cum on soles looks so hot and sexy. I think it won’t be the last time I let him play with my feet.

File: giadimarco.mp4
Size: 586289851 bytes (559.13 MiB), duration: 00:37:05, avg.bitrate: 2108 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 852x480, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

screenshot

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/90bc8f2331ba3/giadimarco.mp4
Kalisi
VIP club member
Added: Dec 01, 2019 11:47 am
Jessie Saint - I Will Be Your Little Feet Slut

screenshot

I was studying when my stepbrother Jake got home. He sat down in the living room and asked if it would bother me if he watched tv. I told him no. A few minutes later his phone rang; it was one of his buddies. I couldn't help but listen to their conversation. Apparently they were organizing an out-of-town party at their friends’ parents cabin. They were talking about taking booze and weed. So as soon as he hung up I asked him if I could join them for the weekend...
He straight said no, saying it's a dudes only party. I wanted to go so bad that I offered to clean the house and cook for them. And when that didn’t work, I realized I had to be more creative and offer something he really wants. Since we’ve been living in the same house for a few years by now I’ve known very well that he has a serious foot fetish. He's always checking out my feet and comments on my pedicure. So I straight out told him, if he wants I can be his little foot slut for the weekend. He went silent and his jaw dropped, exclaiming “What did you just say?!” I replied, “You heard me, I’ll be your little feet slut.” He said in this case I can go with them to the party, but first, he'd like to get a taste of my feet. At that point I was so turned on by the fact that he wants to suck on my toes and worship my sexy red pedicured feet that I let him make out with my pretty toes. Soon enough I found him between my legs eating my juicy pussy. It wasn’t long before he stood up and took out his big dick and shoved it in my mouth. I was choking on his huge throbbing cock that I could barely breathe; it made my pussy even juicier. I wrapped my pretty red polished toes around his beautiful cock and gave him a slutty footjob. Then he made me sit on it and fucked me while my feet were curled up on his lap. He was sucking on my sexy feet and toes while he fucked me on my back which made me cum so hard. He busted his load all over my smooth slutty feet. Cum on feet is so hot! Especially when it earns you a weekend with a bunch of hot boys!

File: jessiesaint.mp4
Size: 798535190 bytes (761.54 MiB), duration: 00:45:41, avg.bitrate: 2331 kb/s

screenshot

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/66a2ef192bc46/jessiesaint.mp4
Kalisi
VIP club member
Added: Dec 01, 2019 12:06 pm
Vanessa Sky - The Babysitter's Footjob

screenshot

One Saturday evening, I was babysitting at one of my client's house while all I could think about was how to make it to the weekend party that I couldn’t exactly afford at the moment. I knew that Mr. Jones is well-off, so I figured maybe he has some cash hidden somewhere in the house that I can borrow for a hot minute... just borrow. Sure enough, I found a decent pile of cash in the dresser! Unfortunately, he came home earlier than expected and caught me red handed!...
It was sooo embarrassing! He threatened to call the cops which I absolutely couldn't afford, so I had to get creative quickly. I gently grabbed his crotch and offered to blow him right there, which he first refused, but soon eased up and let me put his big dick in my slutty babysitting mouth. I was squatting with my sexy feet and high arch in full view, which he seemed to enjoying looking at. After a few minutes of sucking, gagging, and drooling all over his cock, I thought we were even, so I stood up and was about to leave. He pulled me back and told me not to think I'll get away with so little. He sat down on the bed and told me to sit on the edge and cross my legs in front of him. I was wearing sexy black high heels that showed off my hot legs and feet. He instructed me to slowly remove my heels and dangle them. He was jerking his cock and all the while I knew what was coming. I slid my feet down on his body to touch his big throbbing dick with my long Latina toes. I gave him a slutty footjob and put my sexy Latina feet in his mouth to have him suck on my toes and lick my wrinkled soles. He fucked me with that rock hard cock so good that I came too many times to count. At the end he came all over my slutty black pedicured Latina feet. Cum on feet feels so good..like a sauna for my exhausted slutty feet. Of course, he said were even, and he’ll help me to make it to that party. Yay!

File: vanessasky.mp4
Size: 558702168 bytes (532.82 MiB), duration: 00:41:51, avg.bitrate: 1780 kb/s

screenshot

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/8998ec5034a88/vanessasky.mp4
Kalisi
VIP club member
Added: Dec 01, 2019 12:09 pm
Vina Sky - He Loves My Oily Legs And Feet

screenshot

Our parents have no idea that my stepbrother, Logan, and I occasionally hook up. One afternoon, I came home from seeing friends, wearing some tiny shorts that really showcased my sexy legs and feet. I got my nails done that day so my french pedicure looked very sexy in my high heels. Soon after, Logan came home and just couldn't take his eyes off me. Knowing that our parents were away for the evening, he approached me and started complimenting me on how pretty I am and how my legs and asian feet are just to die for...
He said would love to suck on my sexy feet and toes. It was very flattering and soon I found myself utterly turned on and all I wanted was for him to lick my soles and suck on my sexy toes. So I pulled him closer and started to make out with him. He was licking and sucking my sexy feet and toes just how I wanted. Than he pulled out a white see-through one piece lingerie and told me to put it on and wait for him in the bedroom. He came in and started to pour oil all over my sexy outfit, body, and pretty Asian legs and feet. I got so turned on that I took out his big cock and gave him a very sloppy blow job. I wrapped my toes around his big cock and poured some oil on my legs and feet holding his cock and gave him a slutty oily footjob. He was so turned on by my slutty and oily footjob that he couldn't wait any longer to fuck my juicy pussy. I came all over his cock multiple times. The best ones was when he sucked and licked my toes while pounding me with his big hard cock. At the end, I gave him an amazing oily footjob that made him cum all over my pretty feet and toes. Cum on Asian feet is so sexy and special. The best kind of happy ending!

File: vinasky.mp4
Size: 777583063 bytes (741.56 MiB), duration: 00:51:41, avg.bitrate: 2006 kb/s

screenshot

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/f777b9c200ae7/vinasky.mp4
Kalisi
VIP club member
Added: Dec 03, 2019 10:16 pm
Verona Sky - Footsie Teasing

screenshot

Sexy brunette Verona Sky pleases her man Vince Carter with her feet. She really knows how to rub his cock right before he fucks her pussy deep!

File: veronasky.mp4
Size: 562765815 bytes (536.70 MiB), duration: 00:21:52, avg.bitrate: 3431 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

screenshot

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/86c22fe1b4777/veronasky.mp4
Kalisi
VIP club member
Added: Feb 05, 2020 11:18 am
Aidra Fox - What I Need Right Now

screenshotscreenshot

File: aidrafox.mp4
Size: 872114046 bytes (831.71 MiB), duration: 00:25:53, avg.bitrate: 4493 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

screenshot

DOWNLOAD: https://k2s.cc/file/e6a5b054958fd/aidrafox.mp4