Author
blackoysterrrs
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 26, 2019 2:01 pm
Bright young babe creampied outside

screenshot
Description: You couldn't miss Kittina Clairette walking down the street because she was wearing a bright neon yellow dress. I stopped her, complimenting her dress, and asked if she knew what else was bright...a star! I told Kittina I could make her a star in the new reality series I was casting for, and all I needed was to see her perky tits and round ass. A few hundred euros convinced her to flash me, and then for 400 more, she walked with me to the woods and sucked my dick. We were almost discovered, so I put my cock away, and we headed further into the woods so Kittina could ride my dick. I fucked her doggystyle bent over my car, then came deep inside her with a creampie!

Info:
Runtime: 30 min 29 s
Genre: All Sex, Creampie, Cum Shot, Blowjob, Deep Throat ,Outdoors, Amateur, Public Sex, Big Dick
Models: Kittina Clairette

File Size: 1.33 GiB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Quality: SD

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 25, 2019 1:39 am
A lost girl who found herself fucked - 2017 year

screenshot
Description: This time our TakeVan was passing an unknown village and we really felt like lost at the edge of the world. I was about to blow our horny friend myself as there was no fuckable soul to be seen around.
Then suddenly we saw a hot blonde in miniskirt and sexy stockings that got lost. We invited her to our good old fucktruck and we were getting ready for some bangin'! Blonde was very submissive, she let us lick her sweet pussy and she liked it very much!
Then she showed us, that she can handle dick like a proper bitch and she stuck it deep in her throat. It got her really going so she let our friend fucker with thick big cock while she played with her clit. In the end, she sucked his balls until he awared her with cum award on her chest and tongue. The rest was as cheeky as ever - we told her to go out, wipe off that cum.... there's your stuff and see you never!

Info:
Runtime: 31 min 17 s
Date: 2017
Genre: All sex, Public, Blonde Hair, Natural tits, Hardcore
Models: Cherry Kiss

File Size: 1.79 GiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 24, 2019 1:29 pm
Train conductor fucked hard - 2018 year

screenshot

Info:
Runtime: 16 min 11 s
Date: 2018
Genre: Big Tits, Deepthroat, Gangbang, Hardcore, Public, Anal Sex

File Size: 1.73 GiB
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 23, 2019 1:11 pm
Clea Gaultier - 2019 year

screenshot

Info:
Runtime: 19 min 53 s
Date: 2019

File Size: 161 MB
Resolution: 400 x 720

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 23, 2019 1:03 am
Leah Gotti - Public Display - 2016 year

screenshot

Info:
Runtime: 27 min 49 s
Date: 2016
Genre: All Sex, Cumshot, Fingering, Brunette, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum on tits, Cum on Pussy, Pussy Licking, Tattooed
Models: Leah Gotti

File Size: 1.36 GiB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 22, 2019 1:01 pm
Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol. 7 Part 6 - 2013 year

screenshot
Description: This party has been ragin' hard for the past five weeks, and now these girlty amateurs need their just desserts in the form of loads of stripper cum! There's still plenty of pussy and face pounding left for these first time party fuckers, but these professional strippers can only last so long before they need to cream up the scene and blast these hos with their well earned man sauce! Check out all the final moments of hardcore, lesbo, and straight up party shakin' as the strippers shut down the shop with their mega loads of jizz!

Info:
Runtime: 29 min 52 s
Date: 2013
Genre: Amateur, All Sex, CFNM, Interracial, Lesbian, Party, Public, Teen
Models: Eurobabes

File Size: 896 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 22, 2019 12:50 am
Bigtits Spanish babe Raquel Abril public beach hard fucking

screenshot

Info:
Runtime: 23 min 49 s
Genre: Latin, Hardcore, Public Sex, Brunette
Models: Raquel Abril

File Size: 537 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 21, 2019 12:45 pm
Natalie

screenshot

Info:
Runtime: 34 min 11 s

File Size: 1.51 GiB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 20, 2019 12:18 am
Russian babe in a short black dress - 2019 year

screenshot
Description: I was walking around Prague with euros burning a hole in my pocket and no babes around. I was about to give up, but then I saw Mary Rock walking down the street in a tight, black dress that really showed off her nice ass. I went with the fashion agent bit, and told her I worked for a company that was looking for girls to model for us. I offered her 150 for a quick casting, but Mary drove a hard bargain. I had to pay her way more before she turned around and showed me her ass, then let me peek at her titties. She looked fine as hell, so I offered her another 500 euro to eat her pussy. My tongue made her horny, so Mary sucked my cock, then I fucked her until I covered her with a facial.

Info:
Runtime: 32 min 24 s
Date: 2019
Genre: One-on-One, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Hair Pulling, Indoors, Outdoors, Amateur, Public Sex, Doggystyle, Brunette, Bald Pussy, Outie Pussy, Small Tits, Natural Tits
Models: Mary Rock

File Size: 409 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 17, 2019 11:32 am
Big boobs jizzed on for cash

screenshot
Description: I saw Chloe Lamour standing around, and heard her telling someone off on the phone. As she walked away, I turned to her and asked her if she was a star on a reality show. I knew she wasn't, but it let me introduce myself, and more importantly, get a good view of her huge tits! I was so enthralled by them that I offered her 2000 CZK to flash me, and they were amazing. For more, Chloe flashed me her ass and let me spank her, and this turned her on, so we went to a secluded underpass so she could give me a blowjob. My cock in her mouth made her wet, so soon enough I was fucking her tight pussy until she wanked me off all over her big tits!

Info:
Runtime: 30 min 47 s
Genre: All sex, Cum Shot on Tits, Handjob, Blowjob - POV, Average Body, Deep Throat, Outdoors, Big fake Tits, Public Sex, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary, Tattoo, Hardcore
Models: Chloe Lamour

File Size: 1.97 GiB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 16, 2019 11:13 am
Sharon Lee

screenshot

Info:
Runtime: 39 min 24 s

File Size: 1.26 GiB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 15, 2019 11:08 pm
Vienna Public - TAXI - Omas Auf Abwegen! - 2018 year

screenshot
Description: This time our driver nibbles a few older female passengers. Of course, the grandmothers really like the sexual services of the young taxi driver. In 4 episodes we accompany the "taxi driver", as he drives a horny granny after another to an undisturbed place and fucks them really good! The old ladies show what they have learned in the course of their lives - and that is really worth seeing ...

Info:
Runtime: 1 h 15 min
Date: 2018
Genre: Austria,Older,All sex,Ass likc,Cum shots
Models: Black Beauty, Heike Hugel, O Reissmanova, Gusti Tschopp

File Size: 1.17 GiB
Resolution: 404 x 720

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 14, 2019 11:00 pm
Dirty hot American redhead beauty

screenshot
Description: I saw redheaded American Alex Harper on the side of the road and she looked lost, so I approached to offer some help. Alex told me the airport had lost her luggage, so she didn't have her passport or phone, and she didn't know how to get to her hotel. I let her use my phone and she told me she was staying at the Intercontinental, which was on the other side of Prague. I offered Alex some money if she would show me her dream boobs, and she flashed me on the spot. She was not shy! I told her my dick was hard, and she asked to touch it. When she felt the size of my cock, she wanted to suck it, so we went off to a private spot so she could give me a blowjob. My dick made her horny, and she asked me to stick it in her pussy, then rode me reverse cowgirl. After some standing doggystyle sex, Alex had cum a few times, so she dropped to her knees and wanked me off until I came everywhere!

Info:
Runtime: 27 min 40 s
Genre: All sex, Facial - POV, Blowjob - POV, Tittyfuck - POV, Outdoors, Public Sex, Cowgirl - POV, Doggystyle - POV, Reverse Cowgirl - POV, Red Head, Trimmed Pussy, Outie Pussy, Pale Skin, Small Tits
Models: Alex Harper

File Size: 1.85 GiB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 13, 2019 10:28 pm
Linda

screenshot

Info:
Runtime: 35 min 15 s

File Size: 1.49 GiB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Nov 13, 2019 10:20 am
Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol. 7 Part 2 - 11.11.2013 year

screenshot

Info:
Runtime: 28 min 55 s
Date: 11.11.2013
Genre: Amateur, All Sex,Oral,Cumshot, CFNM, Interracial, Lesbian, Party, Public, Teen

File Size: 874 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S