Author
blackoysterrrs
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 07, 2019 8:33 pm
Playing Bad Cop Good Whore with Mommy

screenshot
Description: My Step Mom Vanessa is so pissed at me, she just got off the phone with my GF's angry parents. Apparently my GF's parents heard us fucking all last night and Vanessa just got an ear full about it, Vanessa thought I deserved to get an ear full too. She knows I need more then just a ear full and leaves the room, she returns to my room wearing her bad cop outfit for some serious discipline. Vanessa teaches me a real good lesson letting me fuck her tight pussy with my cock till I explode right in her mouth, even after all that she makes me do chores and clean up.

Info:
Runtime: 24 min 12 s
Genre: Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Mother, Son, POV, Cum in mouth, 1080p
Models: Vanessa Cage

File Size: 381 MB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Quality: SD

Preview:
screenshot

download now:

Threesome With My Creeper Step-Son

screenshot
Description: Juan keeps on spying on his stepmom she is hot and beautiful and he broke up with his girlfriend. The mom Nina keeps on noticing it and decides to talk to her new husband Marcus, they decide that she is gonna talk to his son. When she confronted Juan he admitted it and promise to try and stop spying on her. Later on, Juan hears some moaning coming from his parent's bedroom and sees Nina and Marcus having sex, so he decides to spy on them. Mom again notices it and decides to give Juan some love in order for him to relieve himself. She brings Juan to join in on the sex so father and son can fuck her at the same time.

Info:
Runtime: 38 min 19 s
Genre: All Sex, Blowjob, Threesome, MILF, Family, Incest Roleplay
Models: Nina Elle

File Size: 311 MB
Resolution: 400 x 720

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: May 07, 2019 8:33 pm
A Son's Revenge II - 2017 year

screenshot
Description: Includes: Natasha Nice, her son Robby Echo, creampie, blackmail (Prelude: In her words) If God is truly patient and merciful he’ll understand I need to sin, at least until I figure out which man I want. Father forgive me, last Friday I came home and lied to my husband, I told him I was out with my girlfriends, in reality I was coming home late from fucking my boss. My boss came inside of me and my panties were still sopping wet and warm. My husband wrapped his arms around me and smelled my neck, my heart started to race; could he could smell another man? He took off my clothes and I gave in to him. He hadn’t touched me in years but it was if he smelled my sex like pheromones and had to take me. He thrusted himself into another man’s wetness, my pussy was sore, wet, and swollen, he came inside of me and slept by me. His heavy arm felt like an anvil on my chest. I felt helpless, horny, and imprisoned. I might need to make things right someday by getting a divorce but my husband is a good man, we’ve got a son and he just turned eighteen.. Natasha glances at the time, "fuck.. I'm running late." (In his words) I've noticed Mom has been cheating on Dad. My mom isn't really like any of my friend's mothers, she's young, vivacious, fun, and sexy as hell. I'm not ashamed to say I've been sexually attracted to her for as long as I can remember. I'm not ashamed of what I'm going to do to her tonight either. I've schemed a plan to take take control of her cell phone and make her believe that Dad has bought a blindfold and handcuffs for her. He's been trying to repair their broken marriage, I heard his pathetic attempt to fuck her last Friday. I'm going to take her, she'll think I'm him, I'll make her scream with pleasure from my thick cock thrusting in and out of her, she's going to be mine, and mine alone. I have a set of rules she will follow, and she's a good Christian girl, she wouldn't want anyone finding out how she loved her son's cock, she'll do whatever I ask of her.

Info:
Runtime: 23 min 14 s
Date: 2017
Genre: taboo, brunette, creampie, cunnilingus, mother-son, fetish, incest roleplay, big natural tits
Models: Natasha Nice

File Size: 530 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S

406 Mulberry Rd - 2017 year

screenshot
Description: Includes: Lana Rhoades, mommy fetish, Robby Echo, creampie Robby bangs on Mrs. Lana Rhoades' door. He's huffing, out of breath, he knows that Mrs. Rhaodes daughter lives there and will save him. Mrs. Rhoades answers the door and calmly listens to Robby, "Please, let me in! Lock the door!" He explains to her as he ruffles though his pockets looking for his cell phone, "there are five guys chasing after me, they're trying to kick my ass!" He can't find his cell phone so he asks, "Mrs. Rhoades can I use your phone to call the police." Mrs. Rhoades almost allows him, but her curiosity makes her hesitate, "Robby, why are these boys after you?" Robby stammers, he's not ready to disclose that information to Lana, even though she looks young, he knows she's an adult, she wouldn't understand this sort of youthful problem. Lana puts her foot down, she won't allow him to use the phone to call the police, after all, if he did something really bad, she could be considered an accessory to the crime. Robby wipes the sweat from his brow and musters all his courage to confess the problem, "I slept with one of their girlfriends. I didn't know she was attached." Lana's eyebrow raises, "so why are all the guys mad at you if you only took one of their girlfriends? Robby continues, "it's not about the cheating, not at all. His girlfriend told all her friends about my special talents and now the girls all want me, and all their boyfriends are really pissed off about it." Robby looks at her with pleading eyes, "please, ma'am.. they'll find out which door I went in, they'll knock down your front door, and then I'll be toast. I really need to call the police." Lana tries to hide her amusement. Robby can see she doesn't believe him, "I'm telling you the truth, this is not a joke." Lana thinks for a moment and decides that he needs to elaborate on exactly what his special talents are." Robby explains in detail the size of his penis and the special technique in which he uses his tongue is so addicting to ladies, that they don't want another man after they experience him, and this becomes a real problem when other guys find out. Lana looks at his pants, she can't see his size through the thick denim, "show me, please." Robby's eyes are horrified. He's always dreamt about showing his penis to Ms. Rhaodes, she's more beautiful than her daughter, more beautiful than any of the girls at school, she is a goddess, a dream.. but she's also terrifying, what if his charms don't work on a mature lady? Robby hesitantly pulls down his pants and his underwear to reveal a thick, long cock. Lana's breath is taken out of her lungs as she looks at it. Robby explains, "I have to stroke it to work it all the way up." Lana's eyebrow raises in curiosity. She fell in love with a boy when she was his age, had a daughter, and has never seen another naked man since. Robby's young athletic body turns her on, and she is dying to see what it looks like when it's fully erect. "Stroke it for me," she tells him. Robby can't believe that the infamous, Mrs. Lana Rhoades of 406 Mulberry Rd, wants to see him stroke it. He used to mow her lawn. He's seen her for all of his youthful, formative years, and she only gets more and more beautiful with time, and here she stands before him, her voice is sweet and assertive, and she demands he "stroke it" for her. Robby musters all his courage to ask him, "not until you show me your breasts." He watches her closely anticipating her next move with high hopes. Lana's jaw drops, her mind whirls, the boy is eighteen, it's not wrong now, legally. She decides that no one will know and she begins to take off her dress. Her eyes are fixated on him, she's dying to see if her mature body is still beautiful to a young man as handsome as Robby is. She remembers her youthful days, and how she would seduce a man with her slow strip tease, her hips methodically sway left to right as she lifts her dress and reveals her skin freshly tanned from sunbathing in the warm Spring sun. Robby can hardly hide his excitement, he puts his arms around her, she pulls back, "don't touch me, just watch." It will be alright with God, with her husband, and with her conscience if she can refrain from cheating on him. She only plans to undress in front of him, something she has done for the doctor, it's not wrong. Robby begins to breathe in, he smells her, he looks at her with his intoxicated green eyes, he disobeys her demand and lets his fingertips touch her legs, her back, she wiggles on him back and forth. She takes him in, she wants more, she sees him stroking and she wants to feel it, but it won't be wrong if she can keep herself from allowing him inside of her. She just wants to feel the skin of his cock, the drippy wet cock against her wet pussy, she will slide herself against him, through her wet, warm pussy lips, she moans softly, fighting the urge to put him inside of her.. Watch the story unfold..

Info:
Runtime: 20 min 56 s
Genre: cunnilingus, brunette, creampie, natural tits, fetish, incest, mother-son, big tits
Models: Lana Rhoades

File Size: 626 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: May 07, 2019 8:34 pm
The Long Distance Call - 2017 year

screenshot
Description: I miss you too baby, you know I can't wait to see you again... Stop it. I'm talking to my boyfriend. Can you hold on a second baby? Okay, fine, just be quiet. Oh nothing baby, my brother just needed to ask me something. So tell about your day baby, how's the trip going?... ***Starring Kenzie Reeves***

Info:
Runtime: 14 min 17 s
Genre: blonde, blowjob, cumshot, incest roleplay, brother-sister, fetish, pov, natural tits, taboo, teen
Models: Kenzie Reeves

File Size: 844 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S

Dating Mom - 2017 year

screenshot
Description: Part One: I decide to take my Mom out to dinner after she gets stood up by some loser on an online dating site. She's so beautiful, I honestly don't know why she uses those. When we get home, I can tell she was happy that I took her out and we sort of cuddle on the couch. She tells me she wished more guys were like me and that she thinks I like dating older women. I mean, I guess I do. I think she is gorgeous. It almost feels like we're flirting and she's coming onto me, but it can't be. She is my Mom after all. But when she sees there is an opening in between buttons on my shirt, she slides her fingers into it, and I get completely lost in the moment. What happens next, well, it's not what I expected after a date with my Mom of all girls.. Part Two: My Mom's door is open a little bit and I hear her.. kind of moaning.. like she did the other night with me.. I sneak up and look in the door and she's touching herself! I can't look away. And when she notices I'm there watching, she beckons me to her..

Info:
Runtime: 31 min 22 s
Genre: big tits, blowjob, cumshot, cum on tits, fetish, incest ropleplay, milf, titfuck, masturbation, vouyeur, taboo, mother/son
Models: Shay Fox

File Size: 719 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
blackoysterrrs
Added: May 07, 2019 8:36 pm
The Obedient Sister - 2017 year

screenshot
Description: My little sister always does what I tell her. And lately I've been testing her limits... It started a month ago when I came home really late and made her blow me. She always tells me we shouldn't be doing this, that she has a boyfriend, that I'm gross... Dumb stuff like that, but I know she's a little slut and that she actually wants it. So the other day, before our parents got home, I decided it was time to try and go further... It went even better than I expected.... ***Starring Daisy Stone***

Info:
Runtime: 16 min 58 s
Genre: blonde, blowjob, brother-sister, fetish, incest roleplay, cumshot, natural tits, taboo, teen, pov
Models: Daisy Stone (Catia Blum)

File Size: 993 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:

Happiness in Slavery: Daddy Edition - 2017 year

screenshot
Description: Includes: Kissa Sins, Adriana Chechik, Johnny Sins, two creampies I'm so tired of my Daddy going on dates with strange women. He doesn't realize that my sister, Kissa, and I make it our personal project to get rid of each and every one. We don't like to share daddy's attention with other women. I realize that Daddy is going out with these women because he needs someone his own age to fulfill his needs, but hey-- WE could totally do that for Daddy. I've been having needs myself that need to be filled, and I'm not talking about something you can buy at the store. How do we persuade our Daddy that we could be the young women to fulfill his intimate needs? What happens if he doesn't allow us. Watch the story unfold, you'll see how we always get our way..

Info:
Runtime: 24 min 50 s
Genre: blonde, blowjob, bondage, cowgirl, creampie, cunnilingus, femdom, incest roleplay, fetish, sister-sister
Models: Kissa Sins, Adriana Chechik

File Size: 548 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: May 13, 2019 5:14 pm
Stepbro Gets Outdoor Handjob From Stepsis - 2018-08-27 year

screenshot

Info:
Runtime: 31 min 14 s
Date: 2018-08-27
Genre: Brunette, Teen, Straight, Facial, Incest, Roleplay, Step-Sister, Outdoors
Models: Jasmine Grey

File Size: 314 MB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 480 x 852

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: May 15, 2019 5:18 pm
Mother's Discovery - 2016 year

screenshot
Description: Don't look so surprised son... You really thought your Mother wouldn't find out you were fucking your sister? And I see you brought your girlfriend along... Quite the party you're having... Son, if you wanted to have an orgy at home it would've only been polite to invite your Mom too.... ***Starring Cory Chase, Michele Martinez & Avalon Heart***

Info:
Runtime: 16 min 37 s
Date: 2016
Genre: taboo, incest, mother-daughter, mother-son, milf, cumshot, facial, big tits, blonde, blowjob, brother-sister
Models: Cory Chase, Michele Martinez & Avalon Heart

File Size: 985 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: May 16, 2019 5:20 am
Dick Massage from Physical Therapist Sister - 2014 year

screenshot
Description: This is a great little half-hour taboo, with a sibling dynamic we have not really tried yet. Max plays a brother with a groin injury, and I play his physical therapist sister, who offers to help him with the problem. This all starts out very innocent, but as the two tease each other and joke around, it becomes clear that they both are kind of into it. They are both shy, and dodge around the issue, but eventually the massaging and flexing of the injured leg/pelvis leads to sucking and fucking! They fuck on the kitchen bench, on the table, and ALMOST get caught cumming with each other as Mom and Dad come home! Take the journey with these two pervy family members, and let the loads fly for these sexy sibs.

Info:
Runtime: 29 min 17 s
Date: 2014
Genre: Incest, Taboo, Cumshots, All Sex
Models: The Cock Market

File Size: 102 MB
Resolution: 270 x 480

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: May 16, 2019 5:21 pm
Break My Hymen 7 - 2015 year

screenshot

Info:
Runtime: 38 min 0 s
Date: 2015
Genre: All Sex, Oral, Teen, Creampie, Incest
Models: Odette Delacroix

File Size: 994 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: May 19, 2019 5:26 am
My Stepmom Is My Valentine - 2018-02-12 year

screenshot

Info:
Runtime: 39 min 13 s
Date: 2018-02-12
Genre: Brunette, MILF, Big Tits, Straight, Incest, Roleplay
Models: Ava Addams

File Size: 228 MB
Resolution: 480 x 852

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: May 20, 2019 5:28 am
Angie Noir in Let Your Stress Go Down My Throat - 2013 year

screenshot
Description: STORYLINE:: School... Work... Rushing around each mornings to get out the door in time... STRESS is no way to start the DAY! STRESS causes poor judgment and today the perfect TABOO Storm takes place! MOTHER should know better! I cannot believe what I did... A Mother figure should know better but I was weak from the daily pressures of life... work, money... LACK OF SEX... and it happened so fast I could not stop myself... I DID NOT WANT TO STOP MYSELF! It started as another typical day of running around the house getting ready to leave to drop Edward off at school and get to work! I was checking my phone for messages when I walked into the media room... I think I scared him... he looked flustered... Mother walked into the room and he had his THICK 9 inch cock in his hand! We both were thrown into a state of agitated confusion... What do I do? We HAVE TO GO but he needs relief so I do what any good Mother should! I Take charge of the situation and get him out of the chair so I can sit down to use my HOT WET mouth to suck the stress right out of his balls! Edward is standing in front of me as I begin to lick and suck his RIGID DICK like a common girl! Oh! What am I doing?!?! I am in love with this cock! HIS taboo cock! He calls me names; girl and girl as he fucks my face and my lips sink DOWN his shaft to rest on his balls... I am a DEEP THROAT girl for Edward and he loves it! He even compares me to his girlfriend and how she cannot do this! MOTHERS are the best! He is grunting, twitching, my "treatment" is working! His "stress" EXPLODES into my mouth and for fun I drool his massive SPERM load onto his dick and my tits then lick it back into my mouth to swallow! Blowjobs are the best release from anxiety and distress!

Info:
Runtime: 11 min 25 s
Date: 2013
Genre: big tits, blowjob, brunette, cum in mouth, fetish, incest roleplay, oral
Models: Angie Noir

File Size: 370 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: May 20, 2019 5:32 pm
Mom And Son Web Cam - 2016 year

screenshot
Description: Naughty Amanda is such an evil Mom! Now that her son is 18 she can fuck him on web cam for her client! Her son is shy but a good obedient boy, doing as he is told. Amanda has charged her client extra to defile and use her inexperienced sons cock for her pleasure. She sucks & fucks and her boy can barely contain his cum, Mommy makes him cum so good! Upon draining him Amanda climaxes with squirt & dirty talk.

Info:
Runtime: 13 min 4 s
Genre: Incest, MILF, Mature, Mother, Mommy, Son, Taboo, Squirting, Dirty Talk
Models: Amanda Verhooks

File Size: 287 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: May 23, 2019 5:34 am
Friend Watches Mom Fuck Son for Creampie - 2017 year

screenshot
Description: Mom:
I love when I get to meet my son's friends. I hope the two of you have had a wonderful day. It's so lovely to be able to unwind together, watching a little television, whilst we wait for dinner. My son and I have a very loving relationship. We know what each other need and we are only happy to help each other out. I know what it's like to be a young boy. So much frustration. So many hormones. So many needs. Well, it's not too different for a a woman of my age. As your friend's mom talks to you, you watch her stroke your best friend's cock. It seems so normal, neither of them bat an eyelid, or look embarrassed, it is as if they do this every night. As your friend's mom talks to you, she casually pulls out her son's cock and starts to jerk it, as she comments on how pretty the girls are in the movie you're watching. Before you know it, your friend's mom is sucking her son's cock in front of you, asking you if you and your mom have a close relationship. You're waiting for the oven to pin to signal that dinner is ready, but mom has enough time to straddle her son's cock and take a big creampie from him.

Info:
Runtime: 16 min 56 s
Genre: Incest, MILF, Mature, Mom, Mother, Son, Taboo, Creampie, Milf, Fetish, Voyeur
Models: Tammie Madison

File Size: 759 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: May 24, 2019 5:37 pm
Preparing For The Big Game - 2016 year

screenshot
Description: Harlo was going through his playbook and tossing the football around getting mentally prepared for the big home game. Mom knew her star quarterback was stressed and needed to get his mind off of things for a while. She was so proud of him and wanted to relieve him the only way she knows how. She walks in and tells him that she was going to help him relaX. She starts to massage him. She comments on how much she loves his big strong muscles. Mom tells him that she wants to kiss every inch of his body and even places he has never been kissed! She has him roll over and takes down his underwear. She starts to kiss his butt cheeks and then proceeds to lick his butt crack. Harlo is taken back and asks her when she was doing. Mom lets him know it's alright and just relax and let Mommy make him feel good. Mommy starts licking her little mans asshole. She has him stand up so she can really get in there. She wants him to open up to Mommy. Let Mommy in. She shoves her tongue deep into his ass. Harlo starts to relax and enjoy himself. He has never had any girl do this to him. It felt so good. He grabs his Mom's head and makes her lick it even harder! She spreads his ass cheeks and dives in. Mom loves to lick her little boys butt! She rolls him back over and starts to such his hard cock. She makes him jerk off while she licks his ass. She hands him a cup and tells him when he is ready to cum to shoot his load into the cup so she can drink every drop of him. He came so hard with his beautiful Mom licking his asshole! Mom shows him how much she loves him by sucking up every drop of his boy cum! Harlo was now ready to win the big game!
*WARNING* THIS CLIP FEATURES EXTREMELY HARDCORE FEMALE/MALE ASS LICKING AND EATING.

Info:
Runtime: 15 min 1 s
Genre: Incest, MILF, Mom, Mother, Son, Taboo, Blowjob, Asslicking, Rimming, Cum Play
Models: Ashley Fires

File Size: 281 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: May 25, 2019 5:39 am
Mom and son in the grocery - 2017 year

screenshot
Description: Sexy Mom and his son went to the little corner shop, but they don't have enough money to pay the bill. Perverted owner of the store asking them for a little kinky performance. He wanna see this boy fucking his Mom. First the family refuses this request, but thinking for a little while boy took out his dick and pushes it for Mom's mouth... And then he wanna fuck Mommy's cunt too...

Info:
Runtime: 20 min 23 s
Genre: Incest, Mature, Mother, Son, Taboo, Humiliation, Hardcore, Public Sex, Cumshot
Models: Amateur

File Size: 629 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: May 26, 2019 5:44 pm