screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_A Day In The Life
Format: wmv
Size: 216.99 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:37, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

A fun little clip showing you what it's like to be me on a usual day... My sissy maid Marilyn serves me tea on my human coffee table, as I sit for a portrait being painted by my CFNM artist Rupert. Unfortunately for Rupert I don't rate his work much so he is given a good hard kick in the balls, which unfortunately for Marilyn she finds funny. This means she is going to have to be caned until she no longer sees the funny side. Once the ballbusting and canings are done with it's time for me to relax on a human chair as Rupert tries to make his portrait of me more to my liking. (Duration 09m37s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: ballbusting, heels, smothering, face sitting, nikki, sissy, spanking & cp, skirts and dresses, humiliating, domestic.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 216.99 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 13, 2023 9:07 am
Watch Your Masters Do It

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Watch Your Masters Do It
Format: mp4
Size: 918.95 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:32, 11980 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Watch Your Masters Do It

A beta male cuck like you will never understand what it takes to fuck a girl like me. So just kneel there on the floor next to the bed and WATCH while a REAL man pounds me and gives it to me the way I LIKE it. That's right, just sit there on the floor like the little bitch you are for Us and know that you will never have me because you are so fucking weak- and scared of my stud beating you up again, haha! Do you want to play with yourself while I look right into your eyes and degrade you as I'm getting fucked.? Of course you do. PATHETIC. The only sex you will EVER have is with your hand LOL! And even that is only with your "Sir's" permission! And guess what... today is not your lucky day, cucky wucky. LOL. As a matter of fact, I don't think you will be allowed to touch yourself for a long, looong time.
You will just kneel there and WATCH, cuck. It actually turns us BOTH on even MORE to make you pathetically watch and CRY as we fuck anyway LOL. So at least you will be serving some purpose to please me, right? Me n my man actually get off on making you watch. It makes our lovemaking even BETTER for us! I guess we just both get sadistically turned on by watching you get emotionally CRUSHED as you see me get taken by him from behind.LOL. Go ahead- beg and cry! It will just turn us on more! Give us a REALLY good orgasm this time, cucky LOL.

Categories: Cuckolding, Humiliation, *** Bi, orgasm control, orgasm denial

Girls:
Princess Carmela

Category: ORGASM DENIAL
Related Categories: ORGASM CONTROL, HUMILIATION, ORGASM DENIAL, CUCKOLDING.
Keywords: carmela, **** bi.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 918.95 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 13, 2023 12:11 pm
Ivy Brooks Ballbusting Fuck FULL

Starring: Ivy Brooks

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Ivy Brooks Ballbusting Fuck FULL
Size: 753.6 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:11, 5000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Ivy Brooks is wearing a sexy one piece lace lingerie outfit. She's seduced Lance Hart into her room. She knows he'll do anything to fuck her, and she gets off kneeing guys in the balls.

Ivy makes it clear that she'll fuck him, but only if he lets her hit, squeeze and knee him in the nuts first. She teases Lance and gets him so horny he has no choice but to ask her to hit him in the balls.

After a bit of ballbusting, Ivy throws Lance on the bed to sit on his face. She needs her perfect pussy licked, and this also give her a great opportunity to squeeze and slap his nuts while he licks her pussy.

She gets off on his face and starts to lick and suck his throbbing boner in her face.

Now she wants some dick.

She lets him slide his cock inside her. Her pussy is so good he starts to tremble. "As soon as you cum, I'm going to hit you in the balls." she tells him with an evil smile.

They fuck in a few positions. Lance can't stop, but he's trying desperately not to cum. He's scared of what she'll do to his aching balls once they're empty.

Ivy gets on top and slides his cock inside her. She rides him until he can't take anymore. She pulls his cock out and makes him cum all over himself, then laughs and slaps his nuts.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FEMDOM SEX, FEMALE DOMINATION, LINGERIE, CUMSHOTS, COCK TEASE.
Keywords: ivy brooks, ivy brooks sex, ivy brooks ballbusting, lance hart, lingerie ballbusting, one piece, lace, ball squeezing, ball squeezing blowjob, ball slapping sex, pussy edging, cumshot, ballbusting tease.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 753.6 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 13, 2023 3:01 pm
Re-living The Abuse

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Re-living The Abuse
Size: 1.14 GB
Video: avc1, 00:13:20, 11993 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Re-living The Abuse

Rodea and I are sitting at table watching my videos on the computer. I Have 2 slaves suffering under the bench- one under each side so legs dig into them! Our feet and shoes are in their faces while we watch real videos and laugh- totally forgetting about the slaves underneath Us!

Girls:
Goddess Rodea
Princess Cindi

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOT HUMILIATION, SHOEPLAY, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: cindi, rodea.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.14 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 13, 2023 3:59 pm
Cooking For Date Night FULL

Starring: Summer Hart

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Cooking For Date Night FULL
Size: 309.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:23:04, 1835 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 33 Kbps, 22 Khz

Summer Hart is waiting for Lance Hart to cook her dinner for date night. He's in the kitchen wearing heals and stockings under his apron to look sexy for her. Summer doesn't care about dinner, she just wants to fuck.

Summer struts into the kitchen wearing a one piece with black pantyhose and a pink strap-on cock. She gets Lance on his knees and makes him suck her cock before she bends him over the counter, pulls up his skirt and slides into his ass.

She pounds him from behind, then turns him around and makes him spread his legs so he can look at her while she fucks his ass and squeezes his balls, making him ooze pre-cum.

"Did you want to cum?" She asks him with a tight grip on his balls. "Maybe later."

Summer struts off to the bed room.

Summer Hart seduced Lance into the bedroom. He's worshiping her feet over her black pantyhose when she summons him onto her pink cock. He climbs on top of her like a slut and rides her pink cock while she slaps and squeezes his balls.

Summer strokes Lance's cock while he rides her. If he wants to cum, it's going be with her cock all the way in his ass. He begs her to let him cum, and eventually she makes him explode his cum all over her big tits.

Category: BBW
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS, LEOTARD FETISH, BIG TITS, STRAP-ON, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: summer hart, summer hart fucking, summer hart sex, summer hart tits, summer hart pantyhose, summer hart leotard, leotard pantyhose, pantyhose pegging, summer hart strapon, strapon, lance hart, big tits.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 309.42 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 14, 2023 5:05 am
Stop-N-Go Tribute Game

Starring: AstroDomina,Ellie Idol

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_Stop-N-Go Tribute Game
Size: 479.59 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:51, 6005 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

NOTE: Before watching the video, make sure to have both our clip stores up and ready 4 tribute! and I decided to revolutionize the world of financial domination by making a game of wanking and paying. There's a reason why we're both wearing two different gloves. Black gloves for "GO" and red ones for "STOP". This is a pretty simple game so listen up paypig. When I raise my black gloves, that means you are allowed to jerk, beat, wank, stroke your dick as Ellie and I tease and seduce you. But as soon as she raises her red gloves, you will stop and tribute us each on our clip stores. The process will repeat over and over again. In the end, you are not allowed to cum until you fulfill the tributes we want. Just listen and follow the instructions to survive this game. Ready bacon?

Category: JOI
Related Categories: MASTURBATION GAMES, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, MONEY FETISH, GLOVE FETISH.
Keywords: asian, asian goddess, asian princess, female domination, femdom pov, female supremacy, femdom, domination, double domination, findom, paypig, cash, humiliation, ripoff, masturbation instruction.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 479.59 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 14, 2023 6:59 am
A Lesson In Professionalism

CF1051

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CF_A Lesson In Professionalism
Size: 712.77 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:31:13, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Nurse Nikki is in big trouble with the Matron Becky for her slack timekeeping and general lack of effort. Becky runs a tight ship and there isn't room for a lazy nurse on her team. Nikki's reprimand comes in a very physical form as Becky wrestles her down on the medical room floor, scissoring, smothering and twisting her body into all kinds of stress positions. Nikki gets a very thorough reminder as to who she needs to keep happy in the hospital from now on! (Duration 31m13s)

Published Thursday 8th of March 2012

Keywords: dresses and skirts, lingerie, heels, nikki, uniform, thong / g-string, panties, stockings, becky.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 712.77 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 14, 2023 8:58 am
Catwoman Claims Another Part 1

Starring: Bijou Steal

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Catwoman Claims Another Part 1
Size: 286.79 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:11:53, 3298 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Catwoman Claims Another Part 1
This flunky approached Catwoman and begged to work for her. She agreed to hire him if he passed all the necessary tests. Naturally she is sitting on his lap and purring like a kitten as she seduces him into taking all the tests. The poor fucker has no idea how much suffering is in store for him. First she chooses to pore on the embarrassment. She makes him remove his clothing and laughs at his penis. It's far too small to pleasure a kitty kat like Catwoman.

Then she orders him to masturbate and cum all over his designer shirt that she threw on the floor. As the poor flunky is pulling his cock, Catwoman continues to humiliate and degrade him. She even gives him some knee to the groin action. Then with her razor sharp claws she plays with his cock and balls as he winces in pain. She orders him to kiss and lick her latex covered ass while still stroking his pathetic cock.

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: HUMAN FURNITURE, BOOT DOMINATION, BDSM, HUMILIATION, WHIPPING.
Keywords: bijou steal, face sitting, degradation, single tail, bijou, catwoman, superhero, super hero, super heroine, batgirl, **** masturbation.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 286.79 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 14, 2023 1:00 pm
Sweet Girls

CF1050

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CF_Sweet Girls
Size: 695.48 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:28, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

AJ the school bully wants Chloe's sweets, but Chloe has other ideas and isn't giving them up without a good fight! The girls wrestle hard on the classroom floor, grappling for superiority and subjecting each other to all kinds of scissors, pins and facesits as they fight. We won't spoil the ending with our write-up, but one lucky lady finds she does get some sweets, but she doesn't get them put in the expected orifice! A very very horny catfight. (Duration 30m29s)

Published Thursday 23rd of February 2012

Keywords: humiliating, topless, school, restraint / bondage, dresses and skirts, barefoot, uniform, chloe, panties, aj.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 695.48 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 14, 2023 3:57 pm
Gross Misconduct

CF1049

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CF_Gross Misconduct
Size: 691.73 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:18, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Jessica catches a poorly disguised and recently fired ex-employee Nikki snooping in her office! She catches Nikki by surprise and wrestles her down onto the floor, but Nikki is not going down without a fight and has soon returned the favour, pinning Jessica and subjecting her to all kinds of humiliating wrestling holds. Struggle as she might, Jessica cannot get free from Nikki's clutches once Nikki is in control! (Duration 30m18s)

Published Thursday 9th of February 2012

Keywords: humiliating, breast smothering, dresses and skirts, lingerie, office, barefoot, heels, nikki, thong / g-string, jessica, tights / pantyhose, stockings.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 691.73 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 14, 2023 4:58 pm
Aunt Paige Shoulder Rides Kenny

Starring: Paige

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Aunt Paige Shoulder Rides Kenny
Size: 115.51 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:47, 3293 Kbps, 1280x720, 28.571 fps
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Aunt Paige Shoulder Rides Kenny
Auntie Paige is back and she wants to give kenny a lot more training as her personal riding horse. Today she makes him carry her up and down the stairs and she orders him to do many squats with all her weight. He gets no rest from Aunt Paige.

She is muscular and heavy and kenny is struggling to carry her right from the beginning. But Aunt Paige is demanding and insists on riding kenny to exhaustion.

Mistress:
Paige, Mistress

Category: PONYPLAY
Related Categories: PONYBOYS , RIDING , ROLE PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM
Keywords: aunt paige , reins , horse slavery , all-fours , equestrian , spurs , cruel riding , whips , crops , pony , shoulder riding , carry , neck riding , suffering , donkey lifts

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 115.51 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 14, 2023 6:02 pm
OUTNUMBERED PART 4 feat AstroDomina, Sloans Moans & Gisele Amore

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_OUTNUMBERED PART 4 feat AstroDomina, Sloans Moans & Gisele Amore
Size: 854.93 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:35, 7868 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Ive definitely had some fun with our two slaves and my partner, but theres still a few surprises left!.. In this final act, we open to see Goddess Sydney playing on the piano, and not only Gisele and Zack still tied up, but Sloan as well! After they had their fun with the two slaves, Sydney managed to restrain her partner as well. You see, while the two slaves will fetch a pretty penny on the market, she knows that a well known Domme like Sloan would be considered a trophy and she just couldnt help herself! She explains all this to Sloan, who fights her new bonds and moans through her gag, but to no avail. Sydney did appreciate her having her as a partner, but their time is almost up and the slavers will be here in a matter of minutes. Sydney walks to each of her slaves and checks on them, then hears the doorbell ring. You now put yourself in the scene as the slaver coming to claim his new toys. Goddess Sydney leads you in through the room, with the "goods" now on full display. She shows you just how well shes had them all prepared for you and describes all their talents and services that they could provide for you. Shes nothing but completely callous talking about her slaves and former partner like they were nothing but shelf products. You try to haggle her on price for Sloan when she tells you how much she wants, but shes refuses to negotiate. After all, this IS a prized catch, wouldnt you say? In the end you agree and decide to take them for full price and Sydney is delighted. Not only is she making more than she expected, she wont even have to split the profits! She does feel a bit bad for Sloan, but thats just the cost of doing business!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: ROPE BONDAGE, DOUBLE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, CHASTITY.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, female domination, double domination, bondage, bdsm, sloans moans, gisele amore, teased, gagged, leashed, collared, car ride

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 854.93 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 15, 2023 5:03 pm
Hard faceslapping and spitting of my pussy boyfriend

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Hard faceslapping and spitting of my pussy boyfriend
Size: 339.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:41, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

My pussy boyfriend left big mess while I was off from home. I'm back and now I need to punish his laziness with hard faceslaps, spitting and licking my shoes. He has a privilige to kiss my latex too, even if he doesn't deserve it!

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: SPITTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FACE SLAPPING, VERBAL HUMILIATION, LATEX.
Keywords: femdom, mistress, spitting, female domination, verbal humiliation, spit roast, latex, humiliation, spit, leggins, face slapping, evil woman, high heels, shoe worship.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 339.63 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 16, 2023 4:07 am
Know Your Owner, Part 2

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Know Your Owner, Part 2
Size: 283.59 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:23, 7186 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Punishment from Lady Edyn and Goddess Katy tends to be swift. So when this slave fails the guess their scent game, they immediately decide to make him suffer. Sure the scent game is all but impossible for a slave to win but that doesn't matter, he will suffer the wrath of their heels and shocker for not recognizing their shoe stink.

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: FEMDOM
Keywords: FEMDOM

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 283.59 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Oct 16, 2023 6:11 am
**** to be Bi

Starring: Nikki, Mistress T, Cumslut & Spunky
WL1093

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_**** to be Bi
Size: 355.57 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:15:39, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Isn't it terrible when you can't satisfy your girlfriend because you prematurely ejaculate? Or because you have a tiny dick? Well, those are the problems faced by mine and Mistress T's useless men, so we decide to make them entertain us in a different way by putting on a bi sex show for our viewing pleasure. My premature ejaculator boyfriend is made to suck the tiny cock of Mistress T's boyfriend to see how big he can get it (not very!) and then - shock horror - he prematurely ejaculates with excitement as I fuck his ass with my strap on! How humiliating! Especially when he is made to lick his cum off Mistress T's hand. (Duration 15m39s)

Published Thursday 13th of September 2012

Keywords: anal, heels, **** bi, nikki, skirts and dresses, humiliating, domestic, woman next door, strap-on.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 355.57 MB<<<