screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Brutal Chastity Tease Lily Lane
Format: mp4
Size: 634.55 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:47, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 231 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lily Lane is playing a video game in a pink leotard with black pantyhose and combat boots. Her slave, Draven Navarro, is laying under her, locked in Chastity.

He was told she would finally unlock him and let him cum today, but she's ignoring him while she plays her game. He begs and begs, and finally she gets sick of his whining and straddles his face to shut him up. Lily enjoys him squirming under her, so she rips open her pantyhose, pulls her leotard to the side and makes him lick her pussy until she cums all over his face.

She leaves him still locked up with even worse blue balls than before so she can get ready for her date with another guy.

Category: CHASTITY
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FACE SITTING, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, LEOTARD FETISH, BIG TITS.
Keywords: lily lane, draven navarro, pantyhose leotard, big tits, chastity, blue balls, leotard, cuck, cuckold, pussy licking, pussy worship, ignore.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 634.55 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 12, 2024 8:05 am
Fembot Academy 2 - Pussy Flashing

Starring: Kassondra Raine

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: TVG_Fembot Academy 2 - Pussy Flashing
Size: 1008.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:26, 7962 Kbps, 852x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 118 Kbps, 44 Khz

The Fembots will do anything to please their Master!!!

Categories: Fantasy & Supernatural, Fembot, Masturbation, Plot Oriented, Science Fiction, Sex Toy Play, Sex Toy Play - Solo Female

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1008.97 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 13, 2024 9:34 am
The Pain Slave Welcome

Starring: Princess Cindi,Princess Beverly

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_The Pain Slave Welcome
Size: 634.79 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:15, 12008 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Welcome slave, you have finally arrived here at Mean Girl Manor- after all those months and years of just fantasizing about it. Here is your mask and oh yea here is your metal locking chastity cage for that pathetic slave cock! LOL! (Oh, you didn't know that was part of the deal? Too bad.

Lock it on, bitch.) Now kiss our feet as Princess Beverly and I prepare to throw you in the cage while we finish getting ready, Its hard work laying out all the plans we have for abusing you so we are off to get a drink while you get a nice painful boner in that chastity device! Oh and if you don't take enough pain for us today we are KEEPING you in that cage and sending you back to whatever country you came here from!

I hope you don't mind setting off the metal detectors on your flight! LOL! I am keeping your chastity cage key around my anklet the whole time just to make you strain and get turned on by that key dangling right in front of you face as we abuse you for our clips!

Girls:
Princess Cindi
Princess Beverly

Category: CHASTITY
Related Categories: CHASTITY, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, BONDAGE, GODDESS WORSHIP.
Keywords: cindi.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 634.79 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 13, 2024 10:29 am
Lick Our Bathroom

Starring: Empress Jennifer,Princess Cindi,Princess Beverly

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Lick Our Bathroom
Size: 1.03 GB
Video: avc1, 00:12:04, 12007 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

I am not sure if this slave made the bathroom any cleaner but it was hilarious making him clean the corners of the room with his TONGUE. LOL. That, along with the shower drain and the toilet! That's what you get when you want to come over Mean Girl Manor and clean our bathroom. Princess Cindi and Princess Beverly have no mercy, and neither do I.

This slave got the full humiliation treatment as we laughed at him and fully degraded him in our presence. Ewww. What is that LIKE to clean someone elses BATHROOM with your TONGUE anyway? Oh well, I guess if its hot girls like US, it is a fucking PRIVILEGE for losers like YOU. LOL

Girls:
Empress Jennifer
Princess Cindi
Princess Beverly

Category: LAUGHING
Related Categories: TABOO, HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, LAUGHING, BONDAGE.
Keywords: cindi.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.03 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 13, 2024 1:29 pm
Furious Face Slapping - Full Movie

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Furious Face Slapping - Full Movie
Size: 356.22 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:14, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 356.22 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 14, 2024 8:19 am
Be MY Outdoor Toilet

Starring: Mistress T

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Be MY Outdoor Toilet
Format: wmv
Size: 137.19 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:50, 3892 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Be MY Outdoor Toilet
Every girl needs an outdoor human toilet from time to time. There's nothing worse than having to go into a stinky, filthy outhouse or disgusting washroom at a public park or beach. That's why girls need a nice warm and clean human toilet. A soft face to sit on. An eager mouth to swallow all of your waste. A soft, moist tongue for the cleanup duties, just like human toilet paper.

Well today is your lucky day. Mistress T was frolicking in the woods and needed to have a bathroom break. Guess who gets to be the toilet? You guessed it. YOU!!! Now pull out your cock and get on your knees as Mistress T turns you into her outdoor toilet. If you do a good job, she might just let you shoot your load.

Mistress:
T, Mistress

Category: TOILET HUMILIATION
Related Categories: TOILET SLAVERY , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , ASS GRINDING , ASS HUMILIATION
Keywords: humiliation , pussy licking , nude , greek , face riding , step-mommy , smothering , female domination , step-sister , pussy worship , farting , ass worship , face sitting , mistress t , toilet paper

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 137.19 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 14, 2024 9:23 am
Human Pony for Lady Lillith

Starring: Lady Lillith

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Human Pony for Lady Lillith
Size: 179.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:59, 3935 Kbps, 1280x720, 27.326 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Human Pony for Lady Lillith
Lady Lillith is a wonderful rider. She has great riding form and superb balance. She is also very controlling and demands obedience from her horse. It opens with showing Lady Lillith enjoying some all-fours riding on her human horse. But now she wants to ride on his shoulders. Her pony picks her up and she immediately begins riding her pony around the yard.

She pulls on the pony's hair to make it obey her directions. Her muscular legs hold the pony tight as she puts him through his paces. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for shoulder riding fans.

Mistress:
Lillith, Lady

Category: PONYPLAY
Related Categories: PONYBOYS , RIDING , ROLE PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM
Keywords: lillith , reins , horse slavery , all-fours , equestrian , spurs , cruel riding , whips , lady lillith , pony , shoulder riding , carry , neck riding , lift and carry , donkey lifts

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 179.72 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 14, 2024 10:18 am
Legs of Steel 2

Starring: Bijou Steal

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_Legs of Steel 2
Format: wmv
Size: 336.08 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:11:32, 3995 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Legs of Steel 2
Bijou crushes the daylights out of jimmy with her hard scissoring thighs. She makes him kiss her ass and then closes her legs around his throat like a steel bear trap. The lad really suffers but Mistress Bijou doesn't care.

She makes him lick her pussy and then slams his head in her vice like thighs. Jimmy pays a big price for the privilege of licking her pussy. She is not satisfied until jimmy is out.

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress

Category: SCISSORHOLD
Related Categories: CHALLENGES , AMAZONS , BIG LEGS , BIKINI , MIXED WRESTLING
Keywords: bijou steal , wrestling , leg scissors , choking , thighs , young , mistress bijou , bijou , pussy licking , ass kissing

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 336.08 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 15, 2024 9:09 am
Shoe eating Puppy Gets Punished

Starring: Goddess Serena

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Shoe eating Puppy Gets Punished
Size: 790.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:33, 7940 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

After spending a night on the bed with his owner, puppy is having some play time in the garden. Shortly, Goddess Serena enters kindly wielding his food and water, and what does she see in his mouth? the exact pair of new leather converse she has been searching all over the house for! The trainers are now completely ruined and unwearable. Goddess Serena is livid with her puppies behaviour and decides to thoroughly punish him by spanking his backside with the sneaker shoes and tightly wrapping his private parts in a shock collar to activate at her will. The stubborn and unruly puppy is forcefed handfuls of his kibble and made to drink up from his bowl of spitty water before being punished with a paddle, crop and more electric shocks. Locked in a cage, Goddess Serena continues to send electric shocks through his cock and balls for her amusement. Puppy is then sprayed down with freezing cold water from a hose, leaving him to shiver in discomfort whilst Goddess Serena goes out to buy new shoes.

Category: PUPPY PLAY
Related Categories: PET PLAY, FEMALE DOMINATION, SPANKING, SNEAKER FETISH, CORPORAL BDSM.
Keywords: impact play, trainers, converse, low top, shoe spanking, converse spanking, riding crop, paddle, puppy, outdoor, cage, electrics, electric shock, shock collar, cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 790.8 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 15, 2024 2:08 pm
Jerk Off and Worship me!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Jerk Off and Worship me!
Size: 72.49 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:28, 2094 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 44 Khz

I'm so fucking Hot

You wish you could have me to yourself and worship me from head to toe, but that's never going to happen lol

Let's see it, Show me how bad you want me, how bad you want my body.

Stroke and beat that meat for me, show me how bad you've been fantasizing and dreaming about having a hot girlfriend like me

Be a good boy & show me with a load of cum

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, HOME WRECKER, PUSSY WORSHIP.
Keywords: femdom, findom, mind fuck, goddess worship, home wrecker, men following orders, pussy worship, edging, domination, orgasm control, sub training, tit worship, latina domination, joi, masturbation instruction.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 72.49 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 15, 2024 3:14 pm
Ruined & Financially Fucked!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Ruined & Financially Fucked!
Size: 366.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:27, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 102 Kbps, 44 Khz

Seeing as believing in my world...

this Boston wallet felt my wraith as I drained him of over $2000 Dollars

All while teasing and edging his little cock over and over until he spills his ruined little load all over him

Category Financial Domination
Related Categories Edging Games, Female Domination, Goddess Worship, Handjobs, Jerk Off Instruction
Keywords Femdom,Findom,Goddess Worship,Mind Fuck,Home Wrecker,Handjobs,Edging,Small Penis Humiliation,Sub,Financial Domination,Female Domination,Female Supremacy,Latina Domination,Money Goddess,Latina Goddess

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 366.02 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 16, 2024 11:02 am
Settling The Score!

Starring:
LB0179

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Settling The Score!
Size: 446.35 MB
Video: avc1, 00:29:56, 2048 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 446.35 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 16, 2024 11:59 am
Day Of Rest!

Starring:
LB0180

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Day Of Rest!
Size: 471.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:31:37, 2046 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 471.03 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 16, 2024 12:55 pm
Her Boyfriend's Fantasy!

Starring:
LB0181

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: LETHBITCH_Her Boyfriend's Fantasy!
Size: 464.47 MB
Video: avc1, 00:30:59, 2059 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 464.47 MB<<<