screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Female Owned And Operated, Part 3
Format: mp4
Size: 310.57 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:56, 7144 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

With their male toy suitably and humiliated, the girls will now generously reward him with feet by letting him suck on them and enjoy the pleasure of the girls standing on him. To this male pet it's worth any amount of torment and humiliation to earn access to perfect feet of Miss Daisy and Lady Edyn.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 05, 2023 8:13 am
The Return Of Sockboy

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_The Return Of Sockboy
Size: 917.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:31, 11977 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

The Return Of Sockboy

~~We have some slaves that come here to Mean Girl Manor and literally pay us just to worship us and be humiliated by Us in Our videos. And THIS loser keeps crawling back to Us LOL. He is one of our real-life fans that keeps coming back just to PAY US to worship our dirty, sweaty, smelly SOCKS. Haha. He contacted both of us and literally BEGGED us to let him smell and kiss n lick our socks in our videos. So...since he was PAYING us, we let him! (See what happens when you PAY and OBEY, slaves!) He gave us each $200 and literally grovels there on the floor for us like a fool while we laugh at him. (And since he PAID, we let him wear a mask...isn't that NICE of us??) So we let him have fun with our old sweaty smelly socks. What a loser. And Suvana even lets him HUMP her socks- while they are still on her FEET! Haha. He doesn't last very long though. Guess all that sock-stench was just WAAAAY too much for him to handle. But can't blame him really...look how HOT we are! LOL

-FEETURING: Princess Cindi, Goddess Suvana

Category: SOCKS
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: female domination, sockjobs, socks, foot fetish.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 917.03 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 07, 2023 6:36 am
Cherry Dungeon Stocking Worship

Starring: Goddess Cherry

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Cherry Dungeon Stocking Worship
Size: 224.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:47, 5005 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 394 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Cherry looks like a vision of perfection, wearing a pink and black lace bra, elbow high fingerless gloves, a black garter belt, and black thigh high stockings with her beautiful pussy exposed. You can look, but you sure as hell arenΓÇÖt worthy of touching this beautiful angel. You are merely permitted to peer up at her through the bars of your dog cage, where a pathetic little foot slave like you belongs. If you want to be let out of your cage, then you are going to have to earn it by worshiping the gorgeous goddessΓÇÖs long, sexy, stocking covered legs and feet. You better worship her just as she likes, or you may never leave your cage again!

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FEMDOM POV, FOOT FETISH, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION.
Keywords: pov, foot, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 224.18 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 07, 2023 7:35 am
Brianna POV Cuckold Footjob

Starring: Goddess Brianna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Brianna POV Cuckold Footjob
Format: wmv
Size: 367.08 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:45, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA, 397 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Brianna has had enough of your small cock and is sitting at the end of her bed with another man with her lovely legs dangling over his lap as she strokes his long, thick cock, touching him in ways you only wish she would touch you. Not only is she going to let him fill her up with his creamy cum, but she is also going to let him spill a warm, thick load all over her beautiful bare feet as she gives him a steamy foot job. Don't worry, though, you won't be left completely out in the dark. The generous goddess is going to allow you to clean his cum off of her toes, licking up every drop!

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, CUCKOLDING, FOOTJOBS.
Keywords: goddess brianna.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 367.08 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 07, 2023 8:39 am
Tara Dungeon Stocking POV

Starring: Goddess Tara

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Tara Dungeon Stocking POV
Size: 52.49 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:44, 1200 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Welcome to Goddess Tara's dungeon, where the gorgeous goddess is looking as fine as ever in her sexy bra and panty set, garter belt, sheer black thigh high stockings, and black stiletto high heel pumps. The beautiful dominatrix has had an exhausting day and it is your job to help her relieve some stress. You are going to worship her feet and stockings by kissing, licking, and massaging them. Take a deep whiff of her sweaty, smelly stockings then open wide because you are going to taste her dirty pantyhose and wash them with your tongue. When she pulls the stocking out of your mouth, it had better be damp, otherwise you will have some explaining to do!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, GARTER & STOCKINGS.
Keywords: pov, femdompov, foot worship, dominatrix.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 52.49 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 07, 2023 9:41 am
Zara's First Footjob

Starring: Zara Brooks

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFJBS_Zara's First Footjob
Size: 467.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:29, 5010 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 238 Kbps, 48 Khz

It's beautiful 18-year old Zara's first time showing off her cute, size 5 1/2 feet. As the petite girl gets comfortable in the studio, she answers a few questions about foot play and admits that her feet are incredibly ticklish--so much that she doesn't usually let men touch them! Our interviewer teaches Zara how to use those perfect little feet to stroke the big, hard cock he has waiting for her. Come see if she was a good student, and watch her give her very first footjob! While her tiny feet are wrapped around his shaft, she undresses to show her perky nipples and purple panties, then begs for him to cum to her feet.

Category: TOEJOBS
Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FOOT PLAY, FOOT FETISH, SOLE FUCKING, BAREFOOT.
Keywords: pov, zara brooks.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 467.38 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 07, 2023 10:38 am
Isn't That Wrong

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFJBS_Isn't That Wrong
Size: 283 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:30, 5010 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 239 Kbps, 48 Khz

My pervy parent walked right into my bedroom and saw me naked! Can you believe it? He didn't even knock! Next, he tells me that I dented his car while I was out with my girlfriends last night. I begged him not to tell anyone and offered to do anything to keep me out of trouble. I didn't expect for him to say that we wants my feet. Not just to touch my feet... he wants to fuck my feet. It seems so wrong, but it's just my feet, right? He promises he won't tell her if I just rub his hard cock with my pretty feet until I feel them covered in his cum.

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, TABOO, TOEJOBS, SOLE FUCKING, FOOT PLAY.
Keywords: zara brooks, pov.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 283 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 07, 2023 11:38 am
Play All Night

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFJBS_Play All Night
Size: 236.04 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:25, 5071 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Petite, young Zara Brooks is so horny for you, and she wants you here with her right now. She's going to throw a tantrum if she doesn't get a real cock for her dainty feet soon! Watch from inside her pretty, pink bedroom as she impatiently strokes her biggest dildo with her sparkly pedicdured toes and soft soles. She'll even prop up her firm ass and tease you with her blue and white polkadot panties. You could put your hard cock in between those cute, little feet and have her play with it all night. Desperate for you, Zara moans and begs to see your cum explode on her itty bitty feet.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, FOOT PLAY, BAREFOOT, TOEJOBS, SOLE FUCKING.
Keywords: pov, zara brooks.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 236.04 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 08, 2023 9:26 am
Three Dominant Girls Make Footjob

Starring: Goddess Natalia, Goddesses Manuela, Goddesses Liz

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Three Dominant Girls Make Footjob
Size: 813.91 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:48, 12657 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 264 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddesses Manuela and Liz want to introduce the old slave to our new Goddess. She is Goddess Natalia. They know how disgusting and pervert is this slave so Manuela, Liz and Natalia decide to dominate and tease the ugly worm. They use their pretty feet to tease his cock while degrading him verbally. An old slave like this only deserves humiliation from . Manuela, Liz and Natalia take turns to stroke the cock of the slave. They dominate and tease the ugly bastard with their feet and bodies. They have a mean attitude that drives him crazy. These three Young Goddesses have a blast with this pathetic slave. At the end Liz and Natalia make him explode. A good amount of cum comes out of his penis. Don't miss it!

Related Categories: COCK TEASE, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: liz, manuela, natalia, foot freak, latina footjob

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 813.91 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 08, 2023 11:32 am
MISTRESS GAIA - TEST SUBJECT

Starring: Mistress Gaia

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_MISTRESS GAIA - TEST SUBJECT
Size: 787.36 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:08, 9568 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 302 Kbps, 48 Khz

My bitch has been lying there for over a hour. He is impatient, so I know to keep him waiting. As he hears my footsteps, and I approach him, his cock begins to throb. He has a foot fetish, so I'm going to make sure he remains under my feet, where he belongs. As I look down on him, I begin to tease him by dangling my stiletto over his cock. I so enjoy the anxious anticipation in his eyes. As I talk to him, and circle my shoe around his throbbing cock. I can see he is helpless, and impatient to cum.

I continue with his teasing and torment. As I remove my shoes, and touch his cock with my bare feet. He gets more, and more aroused. Then putting his cock tight between my feet, I start to give him a foot job. Slowly at first, then getting faster. I watch as his body uncontrolably tightens up. The caress of my feet are too much for him, as he squirts his cum over himself.

ITALIAN

Il mio schiavo e' steso a terra da oltre un'ora. Egli e' impaziente, quindi lo faccio aspettare ancora un po'. Mentre io mi avvicino, il suo cazzo inizia a pulsare. Ha una passione per i piedi, quindi ho intenzione tenerlo a lungo sotto i miei piedi. Lo guardo dall'alto in basso e lo prendo in giro facendo dondolare il mio stivale sul suo cazzo. Mi piace guardare i suoi occhi pieni di ansia. Vedo che e' impotente a terra, e impaziente di sborrare. Io continuo a prenderlo in giro e a tormentarlo.

Appena mi tolgo le scarpe e inizio a toccarlo con i piedi nudi, il suo cazzo si eccita sempre di piu'. Poi glielo stringo tra i miei piedi, e inizio a fargli un bel footjob. Prima lentamente, poi sempre piu' veloce. Il tocco dei miei piedi e' troppo per lui, e cosi' schizza tutto il suo sperma su se stesso.

Related Categories: SHOEJOB, DANGLING, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION.
Keywords: gaia, footjobs, foot domination, foot fetish, foot humiliation, bdsm, femdom, domina gaia, padrona gaia, mistress gaia.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 787.36 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 08, 2023 1:25 pm
Stand-and-Smack

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Stand-and-Smack
Size: 786.95 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:17, 6607 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 48 Khz

Stand-n-Smack

~~We take this slave and put its balls into the "ball crusher". It was a BAD slave and missed its last filming session with Us! So it needs needs to be taught a lesson. We take turns standing on the glass and LAUGHING at how its balls are literally being SQUASHED FLAT underneath our feet. We SERIOUSLY do NOT care as we slowly walk our way up the glass until we are standing on them FULL-WEIGHT and laugh at the slave's agony. Then while we are standing on the glass we add insult to injury by SMACKING it across the face over and over! Then we take TURNS climbing up on the glass and standing on its BALLS while we smack it and remind it that it needs to SHOW up for Our shoots from now on! Its balls are being crushed under our feet so it absolutely CANNOT get away and has to just stand there and take it like a little BITCH. About halfway through the clip we take our shoes off so that the only thing between our gorgeous feet and its pathetic balls is that thin sheet of glass. Poor loser is in ecstasy and agony at the same time as it looks down at its own balls being SQUASHED under our gorgeous feet!

-FEATURING: Goddess Suvana, Princess Cindi, Goddess Rodea

Category: CRUSH
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: ball abuse, femdom, ball stomping, crush.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 786.95 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 09, 2023 4:28 pm
Painful Shoe Cock & Ball Trample!

Starring: Anika Smith

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_ANIKAS COCK AND BALL TRAMPLE#2022-03-24#Painful Shoe Cock & Ball Trample!#Anika Smith#
Size: 442.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:01, 6009 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Anika tramples her slaves cock and balls wearing studded high heel pumps. His ball flatten under her full weight, and the studs dig into him as she walks on him. She also walk on his ball with her heels, digging them in deep. With her bare feet, she marches on him until he cums.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: HIGH HEELS, CBT, BALLBUSTING, FOOT DOMINATION, CRUSH.
Keywords: ball crushing, high heel trample, ball crush, cockcrush, high heel cockcrush, cum trample, ball standing, standing on balls, ball marching, walking on balls, high heel cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 442.58 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 09, 2023 4:29 pm
Ball Trauma under my Toesox!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_ANIKAS COCK AND BALL TRAMPLE#2023-03-31#Ball Trauma under my Toesox!#Anika Smith#
Size: 576.14 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:03, 6003 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

*Re-release... Wearing a pair of sexy toe-less toe sox, Anika does damage to Rugs balls. The socks have little rubber grips allowing her to fully crush his balls with no slipping. She pounds on his balls as usual causing the ball sack to turn a nice shade of purple. Anika also jumps several times on his balls. On her toes, she ignores the moans of pain and continues to pound his balls until a load of cum is offered.

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, CRUSH, SOCKS, BALL STOMPING, CBT.
Keywords: ball trample, sock trample, ball crush, jumping on balls, trampling footjob, dirty socks, ball standing, cock jumping, sock ball trample, barefoot ball trample, sock cockcrush, barefoot cockcrushing.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 576.14 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 09, 2023 4:30 pm
Angry Anika's Green Pump Ball Pop!

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_ANIKAS COCK AND BALL TRAMPLE#2022-08-06#Angry Anika's Green Pump Ball Pop!#Anika Smith#
Size: 590.79 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:23, 6003 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Previously released and re-mastered... Anika is brutal in this clip as she attempts to pop her slaves balls or one of them, at the very least. She tramples his balls full weight in her green pumps, with no mercy. She focus' her attention on his right ball this time, digging her heel in right on it. She continues to crush the life out of his balls and switches to barefoot as she notices the ball sack has a leak. With her slightly dirty bare soles she becomes more intense. Her sole stained from the liquid leaking from his balls, she continues. As the clips moves on, the bruise over his right testicle becomes black and blue.... did it pop?

Related Categories: CRUSH, CBT, BALLBUSTING, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: ball trample, high heel ball trample, ball crush, cockcrush, high heel cockcrush, trampling footjob, ball standing, standing on balls, ball marching, walking on balls, high heel cbt, barefoot cockcrushing.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 590.79 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jun 10, 2023 12:01 pm
Step Brother's New Chores

Starring: Goddess Kenzi

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Step Brother's New Chores
Size: 73.01 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:00, 1200 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Princess Kenzi overhears her step step-brother on the phone planning to skip class to take a road trip. When she confronts him about it, she threatens to tell their parents unless he does what she says. The blonde bombshell starts by throwing him into submission, making him lay down beneath her feet and kiss her dirty wedge high heels, humiliating him to her heart's content. Soon, the heels come off and she's foot smothering his face, making him worship her beautiful feet just as they deserve. He reluctantly sticks his tongue out, doing her bidding against his will. Watch as she makes him take it, shoving her toes and feet in his mouth as far as they will go.

Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT GAGGING.
Keywords: princess kenzi.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 73.01 MB<<<