screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Bound Sock Bitch Milking
Format: mp4
Size: 121.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:28, 1546 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Olivia Fox has her little sock smelling bitch completely naked with his arms and legs strapped together as he's laying on the floor beneath her feet where he belongs. She has just had a long, vigorous workout and her feet are super sore, sweaty, and smelly! Watch as she kicks off her stinky gym shoes and rubs her sweaty socked feet all over his face, making him breathe in their musky scent. See his cock get harder and harder as she makes him worship her feet. Watch as this blonde bombshell teases his cocks with her sweat drenched socked feet, getting him nice and hard. See her peel off her smelly socks and wrap her moist bare feet around his cock, giving him the foot job he craves.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, BONDAGE, FOOT SMELLING, FEMALE DOMINATION, SOCK SMELLING.
Keywords: olivia fox, femdom, foot domination, milf.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 121.41 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 07, 2024 3:18 pm
Date Refuses Your Little Dick

Starring: Lexi Luna

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Date Refuses Your Little Dick
Size: 45.51 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:55, 1221 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Lexi Luna is your sexy date and she can't wait to see your cock so she can fuck your brains out. However, when you drop your pants and show her your tiny cock she is less than impressed. She humiliates you by telling you how pathetic your tiny dick is and how there is no way she would fuck you now after seeing how small your dick is. Being the generous goddess that she is, she allows you to worship her feet instead, because that's all you're good for. You are going to get down on your knees and worship her beautiful bare feet, kissing, licking, and sucking on her from heel to toe until she is satisfied.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, FOOT WORSHIP, POV FOOT WORSHIP, POV.
Keywords: lexi luna, foot domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 45.51 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 08, 2024 8:11 am
Bare Feet Heating It Up - Close Up

Starring: Kloe

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Bare Feet Heating It Up - Close Up
Size: 692.85 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:53, 7938 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

For my medical treatment tonight, I'm going to stomp and march all over my slave's manhood. I want to test just how much pain he can take as I stomp down on his testicles with my entire weight and strength, aiming for destruction. I know he can handle some serious pain, so that's just what I give him. Marching and stomping all over his testicles, it's amazing he doesn't pop beneath me, and I can assure you I'm trying! He cries out in pain, and stomp down again. The heel stomps in this clip are truly extreme!

Category: CBT
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, BAREFOOT, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: kloe, kloe and ken, the fetish couple, trample, trampling, barefoot, cbt, ballbusting, ball stomping, marching, stomping, foot fetish, female domination, bare feet.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 692.85 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 09, 2024 10:18 am
Four Feet

Starring: Dakota James, Kelly Diamond

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Four Feet
Size: 200.21 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:08, 6594 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Dakota and Kelly love to just lounge around and chat, but their slave always needs to be kept busy serving them. In this case they decide to reward him by allowing him to adore their four feet. He can lick, smell and worship all four feet so long as he doesn't disturb their conversation.

Category Foot Worship
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Foot Worship

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 200.21 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 09, 2024 12:10 pm
Modern Women

Starring: Halle Von

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Modern Women
Size: 212.51 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:02, 7195 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Like most modern women, Halle owns a man. When he is not doing chores he is usually by her side lapping water from his dog bowl. While Halle is busy managing her business, she has the slave use his water bowl to wash her feet just to be sure that they are soft and totally clean. Like a good boy her slave gets to work pampering her feet while she takes care of important matters that are of no concern to a slave. Once done he can go back to drinking his water, now fully infused with Halle's foot dirt.

Category Foot Worship
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Foot Worship

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 212.51 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 11, 2024 9:30 am
Hardcore Bare Feet Makes You Cum - Close Up

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Hardcore Bare Feet Makes You Cum - Close Up
Size: 1.05 GB
Video: avc1, 00:18:27, 7959 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

My Barefoot stomping clips are HARD! This clip was particularly hardcore and I stomped his testicles so hard he nearly try to tap out! I start out by quickly making waste to his vulnerable manhood with full weight twisting and grinding until he understands that this is going be a rough one. I switch back and forth from nut popping stomps, to sliding my perfect toes and soles of his rock hard shaft. I know he loves the pain because he always stays hard for me! An urge comes over for to test his limits with barefoot stomps! I absolutely unleash on his testicles. Stomp after stomp, each on harder than the last. Several times my aim is perfect as he nearly jumps out of box in pain fearing I've destroyed him for good. I smile and continue my smashing, sensing how much he loves living on edge. I finally grant him use of his hand to pleasure himself. But this too comes with a price. I stomp harder and harder on his balls, one heel after the next. My hardest stomps come as he releases and explodes all over his box. I'm satisfied with this session.

Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, FOOTJOBS, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: kloe, kloe and ken, the fetish couple, cock trample, ballbusting, trample, cbt, cock box, cockbox, ball stomping, trampling, female domination, domination, barefoot, footjob.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.05 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 13, 2024 1:07 pm
Hotel Management Under Lockdown

Starring: Olivia Fox

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Hotel Management Under Lockdown
Size: 96.13 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:48, 1296 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Olivia Fox is staying in a hotel room and she is sick and tired of the loud construction noises she is hearing from her room. She finds it highly unacceptable and demands that hotel management see what they can do to compensate for her discomfort. When the hotel manager shows up at her room she makes him lay back while she seduces him with her feet, convincing him to do what she wants. Watch as she hugs his cock between her soft, wrinkly arches, working her bare feet up and down his cock until he sees things her way. Will foot milking him help her get her way? Keep watching to see the explosive ending!

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, CHASTITY, MILF, FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT PLAY.
Keywords: olivia fox, toejobs, sole fucking.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 96.13 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 13, 2024 2:12 pm
Husband Sniffs Sweaty Socks POV

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Husband Sniffs Sweaty Socks POV
Size: 46.34 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:20, 1141 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps

Goddess Lexi Luna is not happy to see you at home when you should be heading to work and she knows you only stayed back so that you could smell her stinky, sweaty feet as soon as she got home from her strenuous workout. She decides to let you slide and is even going to let you out of your chastity device for a brief play date! Once the steel cock cage is off, she unties her stinky gym shoes and slides them off, telling you how smelly they are after two long hours of cardio. Watch as she peels off her socks that are drenched in sweat then open wide so she can stuff them in your mouth. Sniff, kiss, lick, and suck on her feet as you follow her masturbation instructions.

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, SOCK SMELLING, FOOT SMELLING, DIRTY FEET.
Keywords: female domination, femdom, lexi luna, joi, pov.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 46.34 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 13, 2024 3:13 pm
Evening Release

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: GFD_Evening Release
Format: wmv
Size: 720.71 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:19:41, 4842 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Lexi Luna has her husband locked away in a chastity device and he desperately wants to be set free. His gorgeous goddess agrees to release him, but on one condition: he has to be a good little foot bitch and worship her feet just as she says. Watch as she makes him strip nude, wearing nothing but a steal cock cage and a dog leash. See him worships her knee high boots, kissing them from the tip of the boot all the way up her long, sexy legs. Watch as he unzips her boots and sniffs her stocking clad feet. Watch him kiss, lick, and suck on her feet, worshipping them. Will she give him the foot job he craves Keep watching to see!

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, CHASTITY, TOEJOBS.
Keywords: lexi luna, femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 720.71 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 14, 2024 8:30 am
White Ball Stomping Until Release - Close Up

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_White Ball Stomping Until Release - Close Up
Size: 1.15 GB
Video: avc1, 00:20:09, 7927 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

I have fresh white nails to match my white lingerie and I'm feeling like stomping HARD tonight. He thinks this clip is going to be a warm up for my next clip, however I have other things in mind. I bare heel down on his vulnerable balls hard! Show me someone who stomps harder and Ill beat them! I love that feeling of taking direct aim and smashing down with all my strength as his balls nearly explode every time. Several times I hit him just right and he cries out in pain! I only smile and remind him that I'm in charge and I make the rules. I slide my perfect and soft feet all over his balls and shaft. I love to slide one foot on his shaft and the other stomping down on his balls. The perfect medley of pleasure and pain. I then allow him one song to use his hand and release with the premise that if he doesn't, I'll add another song of trampling! I stomp hard to test his ability to associate pleasure with the hard pain I'm inflicting and he get's his load off just in time! I finish off with a little more grinding of his ultra sensitive genitals before stepping off. Giving him a moment to recover before my next clip!

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: CBT, BAREFOOT, BALL STOMPING, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: kloe, kloe and ken, the fetish couple, cock trample, cock box, foot fetish, cbt, foot domination, footfetish, cumjob, trample, female domination, domination, footjob, barefoot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.15 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 14, 2024 9:31 am
I Dont Do Warm Up Clips - Close Up

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_I Dont Do Warm Up Clips - Close Up
Size: 669.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:34, 7882 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

I always tell my slave I will give him one warm up clip but the reality is that I don't like to go slow on him;) Especially when I have a new lingerie set on that I feel extra confident in. Watch me stomp and march all over his manhood until his testicles are on the verge of breaking beneath me. I get a sadistic feeling of satisfaction stomping down hard on my slave's manhood. And knowing he is suffering beneath me is such a turn on for me, I can't help but smirk as I load up one stomp after the next knowing that at any moment I could crush his testicles.

Related Categories: TRAMPLING, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING, FOOT FETISH, BALL STOMPING.
Keywords: kloe, kloe and ken, the fetish couple, cock trample, cock box, foot fetish, cbt, foot domination, footfetish, ball stomping, trampling, female domination, domination, stomping, bare feet.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 669.98 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 16, 2024 7:25 am
Punched, Trampled, and Allowed to Worship My Smelly Socks and Feet

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Punched, Trampled, and Allowed to Worship My Smelly Socks and Feet
Size: 126.81 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:31, 1001 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 126.81 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 16, 2024 9:27 am
Allowed to Worship My Smelly Socks and Feet

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Allowed to Worship My Smelly Socks and Feet
Size: 110.6 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:56, 2061 Kbps, 720x576, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 110.6 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 16, 2024 2:19 pm
FOOT BLACKMAIL - BROOKE

Starring: Brooke Haven

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: TVG_FOOT BLACKMAIL - BROOKE
Format: wmv
Size: 197.23 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:06:54, 3506 Kbps, 720x480, 60.000 fps
Audio: Extensible, 320 Kbps, 48 Khz

The Mean Slut has the Professor wrapped around her finger, or rather her toes. She keeps him in chastity and comes over to taunt him by sticking her high heels into his crotch and making him massage her feet. She taunts him to give her a 'A' in her class. She's in control of his cock and won't let him fuck anybody, not even his wife. She BLACKMAILS him by threatening to tell his wife about them if she doesn't get an 'A'.

Features: Foot Domination, High Heels, Pantyhose, Foot Worship, Chastity, Tease and Denial. - 6:54 Minutes - Brooke

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related categories:
Keywords: Chastity, Foot Domination, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Pantyhose Domination, Tease & Denial

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 197.23 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: May 18, 2024 1:09 pm
An Invitation to Trample 1

Starring: Goddess Airen,Mistress Kandy

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CSFEM_An Invitation to Trample 1
Size: 179.46 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:02, 3895 Kbps, 1280x720, 26.621 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

An Invitation to Trample 1
Airen came over to Kandy's place for some trample fun. Mistress Kandy really enjoys trampling and always likes to have one of her human rugs around for those moments when she needs to take out some aggression on her rug. It's amazing how good she feels after gouging his flesh for an hour with her high heels.

Today she invited Goddess Airen to trample him in her bare feet. Goddess Airen has beautiful feet and Mistress Kandy felt they would look good on her rug's face. Especially with Goddess Airen standing full weight on her rug's face for a long, LONG time! Mistress Kandy relaxes on the couch and urges Goddess Airen to more and more cruelty on her rug. She loves persuading Goddess Airen to be more and more ruthless until Goddess Airen is bouncing with all her weight on the human rug's face.

Mistress:
Airen, Goddess
Kandy, Mistress

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT WORSHIP , FOOT GAGGING , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , HUMILIATION
Keywords: airen , jean shorts , office , wrinklage , stinky feet , toe jam , family , soles , bare soles , panty sniffing , high heels , stockings , pantyhose , nylons , kandy

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 179.46 MB<<<