screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Ball kicking with her knees
Format: mp4
Size: 241.95 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:04, 3994 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Bella hopes that her slave doesn't pass out from the pain, because she wants to be able to kick him really hard for as long as she can. This guy hates being humilated, he can't stand the pain, but he's eager to do anything for his mistress. Bella gives her slave a good hard kick in the balls with her long, shiny boots and her strong knees. It takes him all his strength to recover every time he's kicked by Mistress Bella.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , KICKING
Keywords: ballbusting

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 241.95 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 02, 2023 4:37 am
Unsatisfied slave

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Unsatisfied slave
Size: 256.91 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:34, 3994 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

The slave yearns for the touch of Mistress Amanda's boots. He wants her to kick him hard between his legs and feel the magnificent pain she causes in his body. He wants it so much, that he is trembling, looking at Amanda with wet puppy eyes. But Amanda finds him disgusting and she doesn't want to make him happy or satisfied, so she kicks him in the balls in a way that it not good for him at all, then leaves him there.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , KICKING

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 256.91 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 02, 2023 5:39 am
Brutal suffering of the slave

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Brutal suffering of the slave
Size: 373.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:15, 5448 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Mistress Ariel in her sexy, black, lace dress makes the slave suffer on different levels. There is the you can look, but you can touch aspect of it, he can watch her gorgeous body moving back and forth in front of his eager eyes, but he can't dare to even think about touching the mistress. And the other part of the sufferint is the brutal pain, Mistress Ariel's boots cause between his legs, that makes him scream and collapse.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 373.42 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 02, 2023 9:28 am
Cause Him Pain

Starring: Mistress Dee

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Cause Him Pain
Size: 546.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:18, 7989 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

My slave has been stood in the corner for the past 6 hours for being so useless.

He is vowed to try order, but it seems he's enjoying the punishments too much.

After his ordeal in the corner, he is brought over for some nipple pain.

I have some small, sharp, crocodile clips. They create a lot of pain and the more and more I add, the more agony he is in.

After putting on all the clips - it's of course time for them to come off. I flick and torment his very sensitive nipples!

But the punishment isn't over yet - he is still recovering from the pain when I set him up for some ballbusting.

Maybe, just maybe, that will teach him a lesson.

Category: NIPPLE PLAY
Related Categories: SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, BALLBUSTING, CFNM, DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
Keywords: miss dee, mistress dee, brunette goddess, british mistress, british accent, british femdom, northern accent.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 546.03 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 02, 2023 10:28 am
FOR KICKS AND GIGGLES

Starring: Crimson Rush

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_FOR KICKS AND GIGGLES
Size: 847.7 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:43, 9901 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps

What a surprise!

My friend left Me a gift written on this bound slaves chest, that reads:

"Enjoy your new pinata, for kicks and giggles!"

Time to enjoy My new toy!

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BONDAGE, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, HUMILIATION, KICKING.
Keywords: slave, suspension bar, plastic wrap, cbt, body writing, femdom, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 847.7 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 03, 2023 12:14 pm
Brutal Payback Ball Destruction with Chichi Medina FULL

Starring: ChiChi Medina

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Brutal Payback Ball Destruction with Chichi Medina FULL
Size: 372.75 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:37, 3000 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lance is in quite a predicament. He had earlier made a deal with Chichi that if she let him tie her up and play with her, she could do ANYTHING she wants with him after He had no idea just how sadistic his hot little friend really is.

Now Lance is handing by his wrists from an engine crane in an empty warehouse. Chichi struts up to him in a sexy little school girl outfit with stockings and some vicious high heels. She makes it clear right away that shes very interested in destroying his balls. Slowly. Painfully. She grabs and squeezes each ball between her fingers and applies hard direct pressure with her nails, making him scream in pain. She just giggles. This is just the beginning.

Its important to Chichi that her friend Lance stays totally erect while she destroys his balls. She teases him with her PERFECT body by stripping down between BRUTAL kicks and grinding against him.

After some serious direct and hard kicks to his balls, grabs his balls one last time. I just wanna rip them off you now but I think Ill wait, because I want to save them for later. She gets close to him, rubbing her perfect huge tits against him and whispers, I want this to last long and painful

Then she struts away slowly

Chichi Medina returns to Lance. His is still hanging from the engine hook, but now she has him naked. Chichi changed into black pantyhose and white panties, but kept her same high heels on. Shes on the phone with her girlfriend, strutting around Lance, inviting her friend to come join her. Oh hes pretty vulnerable make sure you bring all your frustrations to take out on him

Lance looks terrified as Chichi explains that she invited 3 of her girlfriends to join her in breaking his balls. They will be there in an hour, which gives her a full hour to make him wish he never had balls in the first place.

Chichi doesnt waste any time. She starts with a hard kick to his nuts, and doesnt stop attacking his nuts, and teasing him to keep the pre-cum oozing for another 8 solid minutes.

SCHOOL GIRL, HARD BALLBUSTING, HARD KICKS, HARD BALL SQUEEZING, EMASCULATION THREATS, PANTYHOSE, STOCKINGS, HIGH HEELS, BIG PERFECT TITS, COCK TEASE, TEASE AND DENIAL, BONDAGE, FEMDOM, TEASING

Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: chichi medina, chichi medina ballbusting, chichi medina femdom, chichi medina pantyhose, chichi medina castration, fitness model ballbusting, big tits ballbusting, big tits femdom, lance hart, hard ballbusting, ballbusting injury, high heels ballbusting, bondage ballbusting.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 372.75 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 03, 2023 3:07 pm
grossi pesi per le tue inutili palline

Starring: Mistress Linda Evil

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: grossi pesi per le tue inutili palline
Size: 152.47 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:03, 5038 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

sempre alla ricerca di cose nuove,stavolta metterò dei veri pesi da palestra alle palline disgustose di questo inutile schiavo!poi con il piede mi divertirò a far dondolare i pesi enormi..aahh chissà se perderà le palle!!

Related Categories: CBT.
Keywords: pesi palle, ball, cbt, italian mistress, mistress linda evil.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 152.47 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 03, 2023 4:00 pm
Bitch Can't Take a Ball Beating

Starring: Mistress Mika

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: Bitch Can't Take a Ball Beating
Size: 269.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:12, 5023 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Scared Little bitch can't take a bull beating, his body is shaking in fear and excitement... every time I go near him, he flinches. Soo weak, soo helplessly at my mercy.

Ballbusting, Bratty Goddess-Bratty Princess
Ball Slapping, Ballbusting, Bitch, British Accent, British Brat, British Domme, Brunette Goddess, Dominatrix, Tattooed Goddess,

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 269.63 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 03, 2023 4:58 pm
Ball Beating with Dildo ft Karina

Starring: Mistress Karina, Mistress Mika

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: Ball Beating with Dildo ft Karina
Size: 206.71 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:31, 5020 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Mistress Karina and I use this pig as a Ballbusting Bitch. He is so weak for our latex outfit, high boots and sheer tops, he will let us do anything to him. we take it in turns in beating his balls and humiliating this piggy.

Related Categories: CBT, DOMINATION, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, HUMILIATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION.
Keywords: cbt, dilo swinging, humiliation, cock humiliation, domination, double domination, small penis humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 206.71 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 04, 2023 4:50 am
Ballbusted by Big White Doc Martens

Starring: Mistress Mercer

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Ballbusted by Big White Doc Martens
Size: 1.47 GB
Video: avc1, 00:25:39, 7976 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Hello, honey... I hope you don't mind, but I went on a little shopping trip today with your credit card. I think you'll like what I got, though... Wink Enjoy the look of my new Victoria's Secret lingerie and feel the thick soles of my knee-high Doc Martens as I bust your balls and stomp your rock hard cock. No matter how much you cry out, I won't be satisfied until my thigh high stockings are dirty and soaked with sweat, so watch helplessly as I tease, humiliate, and bring you to orgasm, covering them in spit and cum, only to shove them in your useless whore mouth.

Category: BALL STOMPING
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, TRAMPLING, CBT, PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS, FEMDOM.
Keywords: mistress mercer, erica.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.47 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 04, 2023 5:47 am
BALLBUSTING TRAINING FOR MY SLAVE

Starring: Scarlett Morgan

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_BALLBUSTING TRAINING FOR MY SLAVE
Size: 437.54 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:26, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

Mistress Morgan's slave has mentioned he wants to be able to take a harder ballbusting, so Mistress has planned for Her slave to begin training. Light slaps, cock twisting, ball kicking and pulling, with lots of training, starting today, the slave will learn to suffer for Me and enjoy the pain.

Related Categories: CBT, FEMDOM, OUTDOORS, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: mistress scarlett morgan, ball kicking, ball slapping, leather trainers, gym sweatpants, female domination, blonde domme, strong women, laughing, scouse domme, sneakers, adidas.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 437.54 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 04, 2023 1:30 pm
FILIPINA BALLBUSTER feat AstroDomina

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_FILIPINA BALLBUSTER feat AstroDomina
Size: 1.47 GB
Video: avc1, 00:21:13, 9672 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 251 Kbps, 44 Khz

Sydney is dressed up in a sexy little schoolgirl outfit with one of her ballbusting clients today and is ready to rumble! She's feeling extra aggressive today and wants to destroy some balls, and he's just about as happy as she is. She puts him into position and orders him not to move. She gets a few warm up kicks in, which on their own would take down most loser men, but soon she starts getting into it.
He keeps flinching so she turns him around. This way he has no idea when one of her hard kicks are going to land. She kicks him again and again, laughing at him. Finally she's ready for some more frontal kicks. She gives him a few good ones and he's already on the ground. She tells him he's in for it, she wants to turn his balls purple today!
She makes him remove his underwear now. He's not getting even a thin layer of protection from her thick muscular legs and dominating feet. Now warm ups all over and she's kicking much harder. The sub almost folds a few times but he's also hard as a rock, she knows he loves it almost as much as she does. She makes him describe how painful it is, obviously getting off on his discomfort.
She's really gung ho about making his balls purple in this session and gets relentless on him as the kicks just get harder and harder, and of course he's going to love every minute of it.. Will his balls even survive? Watch to find out his fate!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related Categories: BALL ABUSE, SCHOOL UNIFORM, CBT, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FEMDOM.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, ballbusting, ball kicking, ball busted, kicking, school girl skirt, schoolgirl uniform, female domination, ball abuse, nut kicking.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.47 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Sep 04, 2023 3:20 pm
Burning Love

Starring: Mistress Isabella

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Burning Love
Format: wmv