screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Corporal Punishment for our gardeners
Format: mp4
Size: 314.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:07, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1078, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Corporal punishment by me and my Domme friend for our gardeners for bad performance of duties. We bondaged them to a tree and started whipp their ass and back. They cries, They are begginig us for mercy but We just keeps continue his punish and laughing. Everyone of us is a true sadist and nothing gives greater pleasure than inflicting pain. We hope that this punishment will teach them something

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: BONDAGE, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, WHIPPED CREAM FETISH, FEMDOM, CANING.
Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female domination, female supermacy, mistress, latex, punishment, high heels, canning, bondage, whipping, fit mistress, group domination, slave training, brunette goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 314.33 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 04, 2024 4:43 pm
First Whipping experience with my friend Joanna Bujoli

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_First Whipping experience with my friend Joanna Bujoli
Size: 369.64 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:21, 6000 Kbps, 1920x1078, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Together with my Domme friend we have hang out our slave by his legs and had some sadistic fun with his back and ass. WE whipped him very hard, wiith no mercy, until he cries. We used a lot of different toys on it that cause a lot of pain. He is crying and beg on mercy, but we only laughing and have fun. IT was first time ever my blonde friend whipped someone!

Related Categories: FEMDOM, DOUBLE DOMINATION, BLONDES, WHIPPED CREAM FETISH, BRUNETTE.
Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female domination, female supermacy, mistress, whipping, double domme, punishment, goddess worship, slave training, blonde goddess, fit mistress, double domination, humiliatiion, brunette goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 369.64 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 06, 2024 2:04 pm
Please Me To Earn Feet

Starring: Edyn Blair

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Please Me To Earn Feet
Size: 245.84 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:50, 5722 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

It's pretty simple really. Please Lady Edyn and earn feet. It's something all her males need to learn, that all of their rewards are based on their obedience, submission and ability to put a smile on her face. And if that means begging, grovelling and taking her whip then so be it.

Category Femdom
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Femdom

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 245.84 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 07, 2024 8:05 am
Al Fresco Sissy

Starring: Nikki & Rebekah
WL1149

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Al Fresco Sissy
Format: wmv
Size: 821.06 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:35:57, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Rebekah joins me for a bite to eat on the veranda, where we are served wine and snacks by the sissy maid. We amuse ourselves by humiliating and telling off the tranny maid, and giving "her" a good whacking on her already-punished bottom. The sissy is spanked, caned, made to dance for us and generally made to feel even more silly than usual! (Duration 35m57s)

Published Thursday 26th of September 2013

Keywords: heels, nikki, spanking & cp, skirts and dresses, humiliating, rebekah, outdoors, woman next door.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 821.06 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 07, 2024 11:22 am
Red Caning

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Red Caning
Size: 50.93 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:28, 704 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 50.93 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 07, 2024 12:29 pm
The Never Ending Single Tail

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_The Never Ending Single Tail
Size: 280.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:28, 3008 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 280.33 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 08, 2024 9:03 am
Paddled Laughingstock

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Paddled Laughingstock
Size: 1.41 GB
Video: avc1, 00:16:28, 12017 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Paddled Laughingstock

Empress Jennifer and I are two of the most truly sadistic girls here at Mean Girl Manor. Only by watching this video can you appreciate how fucking funny we think whipping a man till he cries. We spend a good deal of him actually laughing at him as we inflict pain on this slave. There is just something hilarious about two sadistic girls repeatedly and loudly whacking a slave from every direction.
We Actually broke him at about the 7 minute mark and told him we would stop but really we just made him worship our feet for a few minutes... and then we snuck up on him with paddles again for a few more minutes of fresh whacks on his red sore spots! LOL! That encore was not planned, it is just how organically sadistic we really are! In the end he is just completely mentally broken on the floor with his ass in the air... resigned to the fact that saying "stop" and "no,no,no more" has no effect on us.

Categories: Flogging, Whipping, Female Domination, CFNM, Femdom, Laughing, Corporal Punishment, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish

Girls:
Empress Jennifer
Princess Carmela

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, WHIPPING, FOOT WORSHIP, FLOGGING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT.
Keywords: jenn, carmela.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.41 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 09, 2024 9:05 am
Purple From Paddles

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: AMG_Purple From Paddles
Size: 687.12 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:52, 12004 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Purple From Paddles

We burn through slaves so fast around here at Mean Girl Manor. But basically its because there is an endless string of begging, pleading replacements for the male flesh that we beat to a pulp haha. But We DO need a new whipping boy today. So luckily (of course!) we have 2 new applicants today! (Slave tryouts are always so much fun...and there is always a fresh batch of meat for Us to beat on around here at Mean Girl Manor...! Smile The "job description" is simple- you let us beat on you as much as we want! We start with floggers and hit them as hard as we can. They are both SOOO desperate to please us- HA! So pathetic! Then we paddle them to see who can "break the slave" first! Haha! So much fun! We wonder which one of these losers wants it most...?

Girls:
Goddess Rodea
Princess Carmela

Category: BDSM
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BDSM, TABOO, PADDLING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT.
Keywords: carmela, rodea.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 687.12 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 11, 2024 9:21 am
DOUBLE DOWN ON THE PAIN

Starring: Mistress Cybill Troy

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMNATION_DOUBLE DOWN ON THE PAIN
Size: 85.25 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:45, 2243 Kbps, 720x406, 30.000 fps
Audio: MPEG Audio, 256 Kbps, 44 Khz

In this clip, the cruel and sadistic Cybill Troy uses not one but two of her most fearsome whips to double down on her unruly slave's punishment. With one whip in each hand, Mistress Cybill thrashes her helpless slave into a frenzy of pain and suffering. After thoroughly shredding his ass, she moves to his back, tearing his soft flesh until he is welted, bruised and lacerated.

But the worst is yet to come, as she orders him to flip over on his back, fully exposing his chest, stomach, thighs, and calves. Cybill is merciless as she whips every inch of his body from head to toe, hard and harder, until he is begging for mercy. But Cybill's sadistic appetite is ravenous, and there is far more to come for her slave.

Category: BEATDOWNS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, WHIPPING, BONDAGE, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, BDSM.
Keywords: mistress cybill troy, bdsm, obedience training, female superiority, bondage, whipping, female supremacy, discipline, corporal punishment, femdom, sadist, pain pet, femme fatale, slave punishment, slave ownership.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 85.25 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 11, 2024 10:15 am
BUGGY WHIP BEATDOWN

Starring: Goddess Nikki Next

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: DOMNATION_BUGGY WHIP BEATDOWN
Size: 41.08 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:57, 699 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: MPEG Audio, 256 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Nikki Next is both stunning and sadistic, as she torments her helpless slave with an agonizing buggy whip used to instill obedience in horses. Nikki is cruel and relentless as she strikes his ass and back with this vicious whip over and over and over again, until his back is a myriad of welts, cuts and bruises.

Nikki is cruel, cold and calculating, and void of any emotion or remorse as she rips him with one whip strike after another. And all he can do is stand there and take it from his beautiful and seductive Goddess.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMME FATALE, BONDAGE, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, BDSM.
Keywords: goddess nikki next, bondage, whipping, female superiority, discipline, beat downs, female supremacy, sadist, corporal punishment, femdom, arrogant women, humiliation, bdsm, slave punishment, slave ownership.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 41.08 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 11, 2024 4:15 pm
So I Took Him Down The Stable

Starring: Mistress Black

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_So I Took Him Down The Stable
Size: 1.41 GB
Video: avc1, 00:11:57, 16658 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Sub was taken and strung up in the stable. He was face slapped, kicked & kneed hard in the balls, kicked, had nipple play and received wax play. Sub is a very willing participant and asks for more.

Published Jul 19, 2023

Ballbusting, BDSM
Ball Kicking, Candle Wax, Domination, Extreme Domination Fantasy, Face Slapping, Fetish, Kicking Fetish, Kneeling, Nipple Play, Riding Boots,

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.41 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 13, 2024 1:11 pm
Do You Fear Me, Part 2

Starring: Madame Xavialune

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Do You Fear Me, Part 2
Size: 332.13 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:28, 7013 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Fear and the whip tend to go hand in hand, which is why her owned males can expect to be whipped regularly. Up against the wall with this one so he can't see it coming, and out comes the harsh purple whip for maximum suffering. Madame Xavialune loves the whip because it's the perfect female supremacy tool to keep male behavior in check, and it's time for this male's daily lesson in submission.

Category Whipping
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Whipping

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 332.13 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 13, 2024 3:17 pm
Pain = Motivation

Starring: Nikki, Rebekah & Gimpy
WL1153

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Pain = Motivation
Format: wmv
Size: 430.44 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:18:55, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Rebekah joins me to help motivate Gimpy to keep working hard - he needs to be ballbusted and soundly thrashed in order to keep his mind focused on his work! His sore swollen balls and stripy caned bottom will be a nice reminder to him that he needs to be performing at 100% at all times. (Duration 18m55s)

Published Saturday 15th of November 2014

Keywords: ballbusting, stockings, heels, lingerie, nikki, spanking & cp, pvc & fetish, domestic, rebekah, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 430.44 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 14, 2024 8:06 am
Punishment Park - General Corporal

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Punishment Park - General Corporal
Size: 158.65 MB
Video: avc1, 00:28:53, 696 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 158.65 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 15, 2024 1:17 pm
Breaking the POW - Full Movie

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2020-12-21#Breaking the POW - Full Movie##
Size: 1.28 GB
Video: avc1, 00:21:05, 8515 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Part I.
You wake up trapped, hooded, naked, bent over a chair, in an unknown room. A beautiful woman looks you in the eyes, grabs you by the balls and tells you, "I want that password."

You knew that working in the Pentagon would come with its own problems. With the nation's security and secrets controlled by a Top Secret few, your bosses told you that most problems didn't come from technology. They came from people. People were weak. People were easily tricked, hacked, and broken.

And here you were, with a strange woman threatening you for your country's secrets. You thought you could be strong.

She knew better. Because she knew that secrets could be easily broken. Men could be easily broken. You don't need high tech equipment, you don't need money or glory - sometimes, all you need to do is to torment the fucker.

So she started with the whip. A painfully heavy dragontail whip. She told you she could break you down until she got what she wanted. You were her prisoner of war, and she would tear you down bit by bit until she got exactly what she want...

Part II.
I can break men at the snap of my wrist. And when I've decided that I've had enough toying around with my prisoner of war, I mean serious business. It's time for the cane and the tawse.

You see, when I say I want something out of a bitch, I fully intend to get what I want. I actually have zero expectations of not getting exactly what I want. I've never failed in breaking a man before, and I certainly don't intend on failing this time.

After all, it's so easy. A couple of lethal and unrelenting strokes with a rattan cane. A brutal spanking from the heavy leather Lochgelly tawse. A bitch like him just needs the right encouragement to do as he's told. Nothing more than a little bit of thorough interrogation to get what I need out of him.

And he won't be the same when I'm done with him, either. He'll be battered, bruised, and fully broken. Just the way I like him. One look at his ass says it all: here lies a broken bitch.

Features: corporal punishment, judicial caning, tawsing, paddling, military and POW fetish, whipping, female domination, femdom, prison play, female supremacy, extreme slave punishment

Related Categories: CANING, MILITARY, PRISON PLAY, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian dominatrix, tawsing, paddling, pow fetish, prisoner of war, interrogation play, extreme slave punishment, femdom, female supremacy, judicial caning.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.28 GB<<<