Author
GPsub
Good Poster
Added: Jun 02, 2019 7:36 pm
She was without a shadow of a doubt the BEST non nude tease on the WWW . And aint it proving nigh on impossible to find a replacement to relive those guilty secrets conjured up by drooling over her . I think she quit 2 years early and had she continued with the fetish stuff she had another 10 years to blow minds and other things. What is rather hard to fathom out is given her colossal archive of unreleased material she didn't periodically drop updates to both AWH and GP sites which are slowly gathering cobwebs given the bewildering lack of activity . But even more perplexing was the NO GOODBYE or explanation as to her departure . And whilst some are getting excited of this mythical stash of nude material , for me ia least she really never needed to go down that route such was the beguiling and captivating nature she possessed , as I said there's no one quite like Hazel .
chicoron
Good Poster
Added: Jun 17, 2019 6:36 pm
Well . . . from the one or two pictures that have appeared from out of the mists of history, it seems that the stash you referred to may not be so "mystical" And, regarding the "routes" you mention that she may have needed or not needed to go down, the frustrating thing is that we never were provided with a map. You're right that she could well have continued to make a few shillings. She created a persona and a portfolio for a range of different tastes. But it seems that, poof! she was done with it and left no goodbyes. Now the chorus cries: "Wait!" "What?" "There was more?" "Where?" "When?" "How?" "Thus the eager anticipation that ensues when evidence of previously unknown material dribbles out. Fingers remain crossed. Like the joy of coming upon another Beatles outtake, we can hope for at least some more dribs and drabs. Somebody? Something?