screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Feminist Assassin Penny Enslaves Colby Jansen Part 1
Format: mp4
Size: 995.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:55, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 226 Kbps, 44 Khz

Colby Jansen committed a financial crime that robbed money from a feminist organization. He's at home, bragging to his buddy on the phone about it when Penny Barber appears in his kitchen, looking for justice.

Penny tells Colby that she is going to get everything she needs to get her organization's money back, and he's going to give it to her. Her methods are a mix of seduction, ball squeezing, and keeping Colby on the edge of orgasm until he breaks and tells her how much he stole, where his safe is with all the evidence, and the combination.

While she's working on him he begs her to stop squeezing his balls. She sucks and strokes his cock along the way also making him beg to cum. "If you tell me what I want, I'll fuck you.". "I've done this before, you'll break eventually."

She sucks the cum out of his cock then crushes his balls in hand putting him out.

To be continued.

Category: ORGASM CONTROL
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, MILF, BIG TITS, HANDJOBS.
Keywords: penny barber, colby jansen, edging, orgasm control, interrogation, blowjob, handjob, ball squeezing, ball slapping, ball crushing, big tits, big ass, pantyhose, shiny pantyhose.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 995.74 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 14, 2024 4:23 pm
PVC Heaven JOI

Starring: Mistress Courtney

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_PVC Heaven JOI
Size: 455.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:21, 4939 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Todays outfit will blow your mind.... a full PVC hobble skirt with fishnet panels barely covering My beautiful big breasts. My beautiful hands are covered with full length PVC gloves to stroke your cock, such torment! I love making you work hard for your orgasm. Making your cock ache, your balls painful as I edge you over and over again. Denying you every time your orgasm builds, only to edge you further. Eventually Ill unload you onto My leather bench, but only if you can stand the tease of your life... Follow My instructions My slave, for the explosion of your week...

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: JOI, HANDJOBS, PVC-VINYL, BIG TITS, ORGASM CONTROL.
Keywords: miss courtney, mistress courtney, red lips, glove fetish, pvc gloves.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 455.16 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 15, 2024 12:22 pm
Urethra Fucker - Part II

Starring: An Li

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_Urethra Fucker - Part II
Size: 746.48 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:54, 7952 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

After I've sounded and electrified my gimp's cock, I decide I'm going to allow him a release. His cock needs to stay filled, of course. It makes the handjob so much more delightful. I love a torturous milking.

With his cock plugged tight, the sensation of my hands gliding over his cock quickly brings him to the edge. It's so easy to bring him to completion. but I'm not done yet. After all, why should my fun end just because his weak male body decides it's done?

No, I decide when the edging and teasing ends. And it's so much more fun to torment him once his cock is sensitive from cumming. a little post-orgasm .

Features: a classic Femdom handjob with some Da ddy twists, of course. Medical sounds down the cock. Electrical CBT. And of course, using his own cum as lube.

Related Categories: RUINED ORGASMS, BOUND ORGASMS, COCK TEASE, TEASE & DENIAL, HANDJOBS.
Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian dominatrix, femdom handjob, femdom edging, medical sounding, urethral masturbation, post orgasm, post cum, female domination, femdom bondage slave, female supremacy.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 746.48 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 16, 2024 12:20 pm
Girls milking the young slave

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Girls milking the y0ung slave
Size: 579.39 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:21, 7531 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 164 Kbps, 48 Khz

The slave is tied by his ankles and his wrists and gagged, so he can't move or talk, he can only watch as Mistress Cleo and Mistress Amanda put on their black rubber gloves and pour oil on them. He hopes that they are going to be gentle, but Cleo feels bossy today, so she grabs his cock and starts him milking mercilessly. On the other side, Amanda massages his balls.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: handjobs

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 579.39 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 16, 2024 1:17 pm
Trembling slave

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Trembling slave
Size: 427 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:05, 7058 Kbps, 1280x720, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Kitty is sitting next to the slave in her royal blue lace top and her blue rubber gloves. Her mischievous smile makes the slave's heart skip a beat and his body reacts to her as well. She slowly touches his already erect cock and the slave starts to tremble, yearning for her strokes even more.

Related Categories: FEMDOM , RUINED ORGASMS , FEMALE DOMINATION , **** MALE ORGASM
Keywords: femdom

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 427 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 20, 2024 12:38 pm
Pepper Hart Gets Batman's Balls

Starring: Pepper Hart

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Pepper Hart Gets Batman's Balls
Size: 204.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:47, 1570 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Batman tracked down the slutty villainess Pepper Hart's lair. Robin has been missing for days and he knows she had something to do with it.

Pepper Surprises Batman wearing only shiny pantyhose, high socks, sneakers, and high waisted panties. She giggles while he grabs her to take her down, then pulls out a watch and swings it in his face.

Quickly she has full control over the dark knight. She tells him that after she snaps her fingers he will believe that the only way to take bring her to justice will be if she kicks him hard in the balls over and over.

She snaps and he demands that she kick him in the balls as hard as she can. Slutty Evil Pepper giggles and happily kicks him over and over while he begs for more.

She notices that he has a huge erection so she pulls out his cock. He doesn't stop her. Pepper is impressed by his huge cock so she gets down on her knees and starts to suck it. Batman tells her this does nothing for him. He demands that she get back to destroying his balls with kicks. Pepper smiles at how powerful she is and how week she has made the dark knight.

She goes back and forth between sucking his huge cock and kicking the fuck out of his nuts. The kicks get harder and harder and her evil side gets more evil as this goes on.

Pepper ties Batman to her rack with his legs spread wide. He willingly lets her as he is still under her spell. Once he's fully bound and secure with his legs spread and nuts exposed, she snaps him back to normal and laughs.

He comes to and is angry. "This is exactly what I did to Robin! He was so mad when I cut his little balls off though. [giggle]"

"Don't worry Bats, you can keep this big cock, I just want your balls."

Evil Slutty Pepper can't stop herself from sucking on Batman's huge cock while is still works. She goes back and forth from giving him the best blowjob of his life and kicking his balls into mush.

"I'm going to take your balls after you cum. So just don't cum if you want to keep them."

"Get ready, I'm gonna squeeze the cum out of your balls while I suck your dick." She sucks the cum out of his cock, opens her pretty mouth to show him his last load then kisses him and spits it in his mouth.

"I'm gonna take my time cutting these off. I'm not even gonna put you back under. Smile"

Category: SUPERHEROINES
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, BLOW JOBS, BONDAGE, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, BIG TITS.
Keywords: pepper hart, pierce paris, big tits, ballbusting, ball squeezing, castration threats, blowjob, cum kissing, snowball, cum eating, batman, shiny pantyhose.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 204.97 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 22, 2024 12:03 pm
Orgasm control

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Orgasm control
Size: 558.06 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:28, 7124 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

The young slave is tied to a chair, his arms are behind his back, he is gagged and his cock is already erect from the anticipation. Mistress Princess sits down next to him and she tells him casually that she is here to test the orgasm control on him and because last time he didn't perform too pleasantly, now is the time to prove his worth. But unfortunately Mistress is too good in milking and the slave can't control his orgasm at all.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , RUINED ORGASMS , ORGASM CONTROL
Keywords: handjobs

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 558.06 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 25, 2024 4:41 pm
Shockingly Cruel Ruined Orgasm

Starring: Nikki
WL1160

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Shockingly Cruel Ruined Orgasm
Format: wmv
Size: 234.79 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:39, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Squealer has been in chastity for 30 days, so what better way to end his cumming ban than with an incredibly cruel ruined orgasm?! He's given a nice hard handjob as I tell him what's going to happen to him if he dares to cum... Despite his efforts it's not long at all before he can't hold it back any longer and just at the point where he begins ejaculating I stop stroking it and punch and shock him in the nuts until he is living up to his name! Once all the nasty, thick cum is out, he's fed it from the Spunk Spoon and then once he's slurped it all down, a nice bit of post-orgasm CBT to make sure he has suffered as much as possible. (Duration 10m39s)

Published Sunday 15th of November 2015

Keywords: ballbusting, other activities, lingerie, nikki, pvc & fetish, humiliating, dungeon, barefoot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 234.79 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Jan 31, 2024 12:26 pm
Suitably Disgusted!

Starring: Nikki
WL1162

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Suitably Disgusted!
Size: 221.28 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:59, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

As you may have noticed, I have a penchant for making cute young straight men do dirty things to each other for my viewing pleasure and amusement. I wanted the men to feel suitably disgusted with themselves if they were both going to be allowed to cum after a period of denial... After all, why should it be nice for them?! Time for a mini bukkake party! One unfortunate bit of meat is strapped down securely and the other is made to give him a hand job to orgasm, before licking up the mess off his comrade's body. Then it's his turn to be milked and made to empty his load all over his buddy's chest before licking that up too. How absolutely filthy and yet so very amusing and enjoyable... For me at least! (Duration 09m59s)

Published Thursday 26th of December 2013

Keywords: heels, lingerie, turned bi, nikki, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses, humiliating, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 221.28 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 02, 2024 8:16 am
Gimp Tease - Part III

Starring: An Li

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: ANLI_Gimp Tease - Part III
Size: 914.21 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:48, 7957 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

All that build up, teasing my gimp's cock with my pussy, means he will be oh-so-easy to control and manipulate. You know I love my bitches on edge because that means they become so desperate.

And when they're desperate, I like to play little games with them. I decide to play a game of red light, green light with my slave. He can cum when I say he can cum, and he can't cum when I say he can't cum. Simple, right?

Not so simple for my slave. I confuse him verbally until he's not quite sure when he can and can't cum, and then I bring him to the edge, telling him he can cum, he can't cum, he can cum, he can't cum.

Of course I always win. And when he finally spurts hands-free, unable to stop himself, it's punishment time. I punch his ruined boner down to fit it into a chastity device and decide to have a little bit of fun, bringing the vibrator over his sensitive and locked cock while simultaneously rubbing it against my pussy.

PS: this scene turned me on so much that after we finished shooting, I decided to ride him while he was still in bondage. After all, getting ruined means that refractory time is short enough for me to take advantage of ;)

Features: a super-hot hands-free ruined orgasm seen in multiple angles and speeds, leather bondage worthy of D a d d y, and a shiny tease and denial that will be sure to leave you in a melted, crumpled mess. Enjoy!

Category: RUINED ORGASMS
Related Categories: ORGASM CONTROL, BOUND ORGASMS, MADE TO CUM, EDGING GAMES, HANDJOBS.
Keywords: mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian femdom, asian mistress, asian domme, asian dominatrix, orgasm denial, tease and denial, cock tease, cock control, strict leather bondage, male bondage slave, femdom handjob, femdom edging.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 914.21 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 03, 2024 10:09 am
Anette's sexy smile

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Anette's sexy smile
Size: 369.9 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:20, 3994 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Lady Anette visits her slave, who is standing naked in the room, hanged by his wrists. His cock is already erect and as he sees Anette and her erotic smile, he gets even harder.Anette sits on the chair, that is beside her slave and pours some oily gel to her black rubber gloves and his cock before she touches his skin and flesh and starts to massage andcaress him manly parts.

Related Categories: RUINED ORGASMS , BDSM , FEMDOM , HANDJOBS
Keywords: ruined orgasms

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 369.9 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 06, 2024 8:25 am
The Milking Machine

Starring: Nikki & Chloe
WL1164

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_The Milking Machine
Size: 331.88 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:15:00, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Chloe and I plug our sub into the motorized milking machine to empty his balls. We spit in his face and on his cock to lube it up, and watch with amusement as he feels his cock stroked faster and faster by the machine, incredibly embarrassed and humiliated but unable to resist cumming into the plastic pussy. We then make him slurp out every drop of a very, very heavy load of spunk and swallow it all as we look on and laugh at his misfortune. (Duration 15m00s)

Published Thursday 9th of January 2014

Keywords: heels, nikki, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses, humiliating, chloe, domestic.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 331.88 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 06, 2024 3:28 pm
Super Hero Kitchen Drama

Starring: Alex Coal

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Super Hero Kitchen Drama
Size: 921.21 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:40, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 230 Kbps, 44 Khz

Super Will Tile is getting ready for his day in a mansion that he shares with other heroes. It's a rough start. He's about to dump his cereal in the trash because they are out of milk when Super Alex Coal confronts him and berates him for being lazy and wasteful. She's really got her tights in a bunch today about something.

She yells at him "I'm going to have to teach you a lesson. I'm going to pull your big dick out, jerk you off, and make you cum all over the place!"

Will just wants to eat breakfast and get his day going. He knows her powers are far greater, so he has to just go along with whatever she wants.

She strokes his cock, demands that he pull down her leotard and grab her perfect tits, then yells at him when he's about to cum almost immediately.

"You don't cum until I say you can!" She grabs his balls and squeezes.

Super Alex repeats edging, denying and ball squeezing over an over. Then she slams her perfect super ass into his cock and balls and smacks his giant cock around.

Finally she tells him to cum all over her purple tights. He does, but she's not finished. She drags him out of the kitchen by his big sensitive cock to her room to fuck her pussy. "It's the only way you'll learn!"

To be continued.

Category: SUPERHEROINES
Related Categories: HANDJOBS, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, BIG BUTTS, BIG BLACK COCK - BBC.
Keywords: alex coal, will tile, pantyhose leotard, perfect butt, perfect tits, mean handjob, ball squeezing, edging, orgasm control, cum on pantyhose, big dick.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 921.21 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 06, 2024 4:34 pm
Hotel CBT Edging HJ

Starring: Jet Setting Jasmine, Xerlina

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Hotel CBT Edging HJ
Size: 972.84 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:31, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 241 Kbps, 44 Khz

Jasmine and Xerlina have Lance gagged with his balls banded in a hotel room. Jasmine is punching him in the balls. She asks Xerlina "Do you think we should make him cum once more?"

Xerlina sits on his face while Jasmine strokes his hard cock and smacks him in the balls. She masterfully keeps him on the edge of cumming, which makes his balls tighten up against the band around them as she smacks them. Their goal is to put him in maximum pain while he's praying to finally cum.

They take turns sitting on his face, stepping on his balls, edging him. until they finally milk a huge load out all over his stomach. Xerlina steps on his stomach and makes him suck all his cum off her fishnet covered foot.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: jet setting jasmine, xerlina, lance hart, ball slapping, ball squeezing, edging, orgasm control, cumshot, cum eating, face sitting, ass worship, fishnets.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 972.84 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Feb 08, 2024 11:26 am
Never get enough

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Never get enough
Size: 425.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:20, 5553 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

It's exciting and a little bit fearful for the slave, to be coverd from head to toe to a black jumpsuit and he has to stand with his arms behind his back in front of Mistress Zita. But now she is much more nice then before, she only have sexy things in her mind, involvin a soft handjob with the help of that little hole in the slave's jumpsuit, that's left between his legs.

Related Categories: BDSM , **** EJACULATIONS , FEMDOM , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: bdsm

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 425.03 MB<<<