Author
T-Bone
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 10, 2005 2:23 am
All right, I was watching tv last night and I think I saw the weirdest commercial. You've seen those "Girls Gone Wild" commercials. Well, this one was in the same vein, except that it was "Animals Gone Wild." There were two tapes: one, Animals at their "steamiest," and animals at their "wildest." I'm still not sure if I was dreaming or if it was real. I'm pretty sure it was real. But if so, isn't that a bit of a large line to cross from drunk girls to beastiality? Just wonderin'...
folsomboy
Poster
Added: Jan 10, 2005 4:44 am
I have to agree with you on this one. But what I find more disturbing is that while Dad was getting mauled by the buck deer or bison, his wife just stood there and filmed the whole thing. Jeesh!
Josiah
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 10, 2005 2:09 pm
She probably felt it would help her win her life insurance claim!
T-Bone
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 11, 2005 2:13 am
Agreed. That's the weird thing about the Tsunami video as well. Easy for me to say in the comfort of my apartment, but filming people struggle against the tsunami instead of helping them is a bit disconcerting. Of course, saving the people wouldn't get you the money you get from selling the video, there's always a chance of someone filming you saving people and that's where the real bucks are.