Author
Plat8752
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 02, 2019 11:43 am
Not a big poster...but a big searcher...
That being said in the last several days (2-3) when searching a popular term like "m@anyvibs" using exact word, display posts by descending date...I get 1 page of July 2 posts that match, then on page 2 or so next post says 2018!! Yet yesterday my search revealed 2-3 made on July 1,2019!

Any ideas? Is the search on the database messed up? Over several years like 10...this has not happened to me before. I have tried several different phrases and 2 different browsers, so I pretty sure its ophilia.

Plat
jamma6
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 04, 2019 10:43 am
I have been experiencing a similar, although worse, problem for weeks now.

A search for something as simple as "vr" will show 2 results from today (July 4th), and then jumps to June 17th. A search for "vr k2s" will show 2 results from July 2nd, and then jumps to June 10th. I used to search for "vr k2s" daily, and would get 3 pages of hits since I last searched.

If I try a search for "m@nyvids" with "exact phrase" turned on, the results go from 2019, to 2018, then 2017, and finally back to 2018. (and it is "Sort by: Post Time" and "descending" order)

I have not been able to do a regular search in weeks, and have simply started branching out to other sites...
dark_angel
Respected Poster
Added: Jul 04, 2019 4:33 pm
Same for me. After today content it jumps to Set 2018.
No maters if set ascending or descending.

pass if needed: angeld
jamma6
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 06, 2019 12:03 pm
I'm honestly surprised there aren't more people complaining about this issue, as it has been almost a month of this.

Perhaps no one uses the search feature anymore?
cooby
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 07, 2019 2:37 am
I was starting to think I had messed something up. I've been having the same problems too.
bitchplease
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 08, 2019 5:25 pm
Good to know others have the same problem too.

Had this for weeks now....

Donamarie (quit jan2011); Angellwings;
Erinella; MaryMoore; MissLoreley; Blache(RedxRoses);
Passionjasmin on MFC, works on many sites as Eviljasminne
DMPA
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 09, 2019 12:19 am
Glad to see this thread.

It looks like search results have been shuffled like a pack of cards. They are no longer perfectly ordered by date and time either descending or ascending.

For example, if you search "British" and specify 'descending', you get some results from today, then a bunch or results from jan 2018, and then a page later it goes back to today again.
Chopper1
Poster
Added: Jul 09, 2019 3:47 am
Same problem for me. My popular search term takes me first to 2018 posts as the most recent. I cleared my cookies but nothing. Without a working search, this site is mostly useless.
gala4711
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 09, 2019 8:24 am
Since a few days I noticed the search function on the site seems to have some issues.

When I do a search for "Chloe" the result is several pages. Sort by "descending" (standard).

On the first page there is suddenly a gap back to 23rd of March. The 2nd page is completely March. The third page starts with some actual results but is shortly back to March.
There are many results missing and not found.

Anyone else have this issue?

THX.
Nucky
Administrator
Added: Jul 09, 2019 12:54 pm
should be better now
please post your search queries here if it's still not ok for you
gala4711
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 09, 2019 4:04 pm
Nucky wrote:
should be better now

THX. Working again. Very Happy
Chopper1
Poster
Added: Jul 10, 2019 3:57 am
Thanks for getting it working.
jamma6
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 10, 2019 6:21 pm
Crap! It seems to be working again. Smile

Looks like I'm going back to losing hours a day again...
jamma6
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 15, 2019 12:07 pm
The search appears to be messed up again, although less severe than before.

Most searches will give me a "two days ago" hit, and then all the regular hits as normal.

For example, "vr k2s" gives me a July 13th hit, and then about thirty July 15th hits.

However, a search of "jessica starling k2s" gives me a July 13th hit, then July 9th, July 11th, and then normal results (July 9th, July 8, July 8, July 7, July 6, etc.)

Leaving off k2s and just "jessica starling" gives me:
July 13, July 12, July 9, July 9, July 8, July 11, July 10, July 9, with the rest appearing normal after that.
Nucky
Administrator
Added: Jul 15, 2019 3:10 pm
vr k2s and etc fixed