Author
abegreen
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 12, 2020 1:30 pm
[Clips4Sale] Kenny Kong - Kenna James Parts 1-4 Complete [H.264 1080p]

screenshot

Synopsis:

Kenna James Kenny Kong Creampie Part 1 to 3

Sweet southern girl Kenna James heard about my sexual kinks and want to taste my nasty Aisan dong. How can I refuse when she invites me over when her husband is out of the house. This sexy lady has some silky long legs and pretty succulent toes and a model figure. Apparently, she appeared in Penthouse Magazine Centerfold not long ago. Yeah, she knows me better than myself, we start off with wet French kisses, watch her slowly take off her clothes and show off her assets, those perky buns coupled with her long legs and size 9 feet! I just love to taste that wet pussy and worship her legs and feet! Watch her tickle my balls and nasty Asian cock with her skillful tongue, watch me fuck her in different positions, watch her pussy juice slide down my shaft as I fuck her with ferocity. I made her cum numerous times in this sizzling scene as she is one nasty slut and she provides me all the southern comfort I can imagine. Watch me inject potent semen down her throat and watch her clean up my pecker and the area where the sun never shines greedily. Yeah, Kenna is a sweet girl but she sure knows all the dirty tricks! But wait for Part 4 when we suck and fuck for hours and I manage to cum in her willing pussy once more. Follow me on Twitter: "KennyKongxxx" for updates and trailers. Thank you for watching!

Kenna James Kenny Kong Creampie Part 4

After a brief rest, Kenna wants to fuck and suck some more! This girl's wet cunt is always slippery and ready for my Asian dong. Watch her lick and play with my balls. She uses her hot tongue to get me up and ready again. Her oral skills are out of this world and I fuck her extra hard during Round#2, watch her moan and groan like a good hoe and watch me plow in her sweet vagina with force! I also love playing and massaging her pretty feet and she is more than happy to give my cock a nasty foot job. This girl loves to cum and we fuck like wild rabbits in different positions till I can't hold my hot jizz in my balls any longer, I unleash a thick stream of Asian semen deep inside her womb. Her pussy grips my nasty fuck stick and squeeze out the last drop. Watch that Asian jizz flow out like a stream and watch her suck my pecker again! Damn this girl will be back for more fucking for sure! I also included a short "Behind the scene" clip for you to enjoy. You can tell Kenna is one sexy girl hungry for nasty sex! Follow me on Twitter: "ItsKennyKong1" for updates and trailers and thanks for watching.

Parts 1-3 and 4 combined. 1080p H.264 MKV original quality

Tags:

1080p, 1on1, missionary, cowgirl, natural.tits, blonde, blowjob, hd, hardcore, straight, kenny.kong, kenna.james, smooth.shaved.pussy, female.rimming.male, clips4sale, 1920x1080, cum.in.mouth, cum.in.pussy, creampie, cumshot, eye.contact, missionary.creampie, white.female.asian.male, smooth.pussy, blowjob.to.completion, ball.sucking, cum.begging, multiple.cumshots, tattoo, couch, barefoot, mp4, full.hd, indoor, abegreen

screenshot

Media info:

File type: mkv
Video format: AVC
Audio format: AAC | Channels: 2

Duration: 00:47:52 | Size: 4.72 GB
Width: 1920 pixels | Height: 1080 pixels
Aspect ratio: 16:9 | Frame rate: 29.970 fps

Download Links:

dead_link_removed
https://filejoker.net/tnzr8ls9exix
abegreen
Added: Sep 12, 2020 8:50 am
Remi Jones [1080p] [x265] [60 FPS] [2020-08-08]

screenshot

Synopsis:

How do you define a newbie? Well, if you're one fuck away from being a virgin, a lesbian and going to get your first BBC, then a newbie would be 18 year old Remi Jones. Remi has only had one dick in her life, and that belongs to our talented and always hard director, Jay. Just a few weeks ago he popped that sweet, innocent cherry on and then went in for the whole pie. Now she's back for another round of dick from Jay, or so she thinks. Well, actually, she does get another taste of his dick and for being a lesbian, she has a natural talent for mind-bending blowjobs. Once she gets going, she becomes a little cock hungry whore, just the way we like them! After a little couch sex, the action moves to the bedroom where Isiah has been watching the action and has his big black hammer ready to nail her. The reaction on Remi's face is priceless and she was really surprised to find a good looking black guy on the bed with an erection bigger than her arm! Next thing you know she's on the bed with her hand on his cock and a smile on her face, a far cry from the pussy she usually has her fingers in. When Isiah says she can put both hands on his cock, Remi replies; "Can I put it in my mouth please?" God bless America, you gotta just love a girl like that! Of course the answer is hell yeah and Remi goes down deep with that luscious little lesbo mouth of hers. Remi is such a sweet thing that all you want to do is just taste the rainbow and Isaiah does that and a whole lot more. And by more, we mean a fuck load more. Based on the huge smiles on her face, we have a feeling that Remi is more bi than she likes to admit, so give this one a watch and you'll see what we mean!

Tags:

teen, missionary, 1on1, reverse.cowgirl, 1080p, hardcore, cumshot, hd, interracial, blowjob, natural.tits, facial, full.hd, doggy.style, 2020, remi.jones, x265, isiah.maxwell, mp4, big.black.cock, trimmed, sideways, 2020.08, small.tits, pale, short, pov, big.cock, 60.fps, first.black.cock, re.encoded, tight.pussy, some.pov, 18.years.old, short.girl, bedroom, couch, tattoo, barefoot, white.female.black.male, long.hair, abegreen

screenshot

Media info:

File type: mp4
Video format: HEVC

Duration: 01:35:25 | Size: 2.41 GB
Aspect ratio: 16:9 | Frame rate: 59.940 fps

Download Links:

dead_link_removed
https://filejoker.net/hkyr181kifi5
abegreen
Added: Aug 10, 2020 1:03 pm
20 Years Old - E297 - 1080p x265 [AI Upscaled]

screenshot

Synopsis:

This 20 years old amateur is here to do her first adult video. They begin with an interview then she gets on the floor to give the male talent a blowjob. She then completely strips to get fucked on the bed, ends up with a facial.

Tags:

blonde, ai.upscale, 1on1, missionary, petite, cowgirl, natural.tits, hardcore, reverse.cowgirl, doggy.style, x265, 1080p, amateur, e297, casting, blowjob, interview, e301, some.pov, hotel.room, condom, abegreen

screenshot

Media info:

Duration: 00:58:41 | Size: 1.7 GB

Download Links:

dead_link_removed
https://filejoker.net/mj22se491oyl
abegreen
Added: Jun 16, 2020 4:32 am
Sofi Smile - Naughty Dreams - reencode 1080 mkv

screenshot

Tags:

sofi.smile, h.264.reencode, re.encoded, 30.fps, handbraked, young.female, classroom, natural.body, long.hair, handjob.topletion, mkv, puffy.nipples, indoor, 1080p, femalepletion, small.tits, 1on1, brunette, slender, hardcore, straight, cum.in.mouth, abegreen

screenshot

Media info:

File type: mkv
Video format: AVC

Duration: 00:34:38 | Size: 557.28 MB

Download Links:

https://filefox.cc/fxh5d1gtd1wa
https://filejoker/ug2o3kkya7v3
abegreen
Added: Jun 13, 2020 5:55 pm
/ Annika Eve "Ripe And Ready" 14.10.18 / 1080p x265

screenshot

Tags:

annika.eve, re.encoded, doggy.style, x265.reencode, beanie, 2014, cute.teen, female.masturbation, mp4, big.cock, 1080p, reverse.cowgirl, 1on1, missionary, cunnilingus, deepthroat, fingering, brunette, facial, big.ass, blowjob, hd, cumshot, handjob, straight, big.tits, caroline.ray, abegreen

screenshot

Media info:

Duration: 00:42:10 | Size: 1 GB

Download Links:

https://filefox.cc/7dum5qsw4mmb
dead_link_removed
abegreen
Added: Jul 02, 2019 7:16 pm
Winter - Petite & Perfect [1080p HEVC x265]

screenshot

Alright lads and ladies, get ready for a special treat today because this girl is somethin else! Her name is Winter and she's a cute petite little thing who turns into a horny little tigress when her clothes come off...and we get to see every inch of that sexy slender body as she auditions for this job as a calendar app model for Net Video Girls, taking off her tight white pants and taking the cameraman's cock in her mouth for a blowjob! Soon she's got those skinny legs spread open and that perfect pussy is getting fucked like there's no tomorrow...and man, she's got perfect tits too, check her out.

screenshot

Duration : 39 min 52 s
    File size : 1.19 GiB
    Width : 1 920 pixels
    Height : 1 080 pixels
    Display aspect ratio : 16:9
    Frame rate : 29.970 FPS

Download link: