Author
blackoysterrrs
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 20, 2019 1:31 pm
What's Up Her Ass? - 2018 year

screenshot
Description: Adriana Chechik's vacation is cut short when she gets stopped by airport security with a giant butt plug stuffed deep in her tight ass! Officer on call Markus Dupree can't let this brunette girl off without making sure she isn't hiding anything else up there, so he dives his tongue as far up her juicy booty as he can! After dipping his huge cock in her pussy, Markus spreads Adriana's legs up to her head and fills her bum with every inch with big meaty dick. As this stud pounds her little hole and grabs her perfect tits at the same time, Adriana can't help but squirt all over the interrogation room, decorating it in pussy juice! It's safe to assume she's not hiding anything up there.

Info:
Runtime: 38 min 46 s
Date: 2018
Genre: Anal, Athletic, Brunette, Hairy Pussy, Innie Pussy, Medium Tits, Natural Tits, Pussy Fingering, Rough Sex, Sex Toys, Small Ass, Squirt, Work Fantasies
Models: Adriana Chechik

File Size: 395 MB
Format: MP4
Resolution: 480 x 854
Quality: SD

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Sep 19, 2019 3:57 pm
All I Want Is BBC - 2018 year

screenshot
Description: Haley grew up rich but not spoiled. She treasured her independence more than any material things. Her taste of men could not be found in her default circles, so she seeks them elsewhere.

Info:
Runtime: 30 min 58 s
Genre: Anal, Anal Creampie, Missionary, Ass To Mouth, Doggystyle, Blonde, Reverse Cowgirl, Deep Throat, Pussy Licking, Hairy Pussy, Interracial
Models: Haley Reed

File Size: 468 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Sep 19, 2019 1:34 am
Amber Deen - Hot Blonde Loves To Give Rimjobs - 2018 year

screenshot
Description: A hot blonde flagged the Fake Taxi down today, a busty babe by the name of Amber Deen. Amber was headed to the airport on her way to a trip to Portugal with her girlfriends. Her flight wasn't for another five hours, but her and the gals were headed to the gate early to goof off. I told her I felt sorry for the men in Portugal, having to deal with that lot of troublemakers! That's when Amber shocked me: she told me she was bringing her own dick and toys, and pulled out a buttplug. She was horny, so I jumped in the backseat...

Info:
Runtime: 32 min 38 s
Genre: Car & Taxi Sex, POV, MILF, Rim Job, Lingerie, Blonde, Tattoo, Small Tits, Hairy Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Toys, Facial

File Size: 232 MB
Resolution: 368 x 640

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Sep 16, 2019 8:54 am
Recipe for Love - 2018 year

screenshot

Info:
Runtime: 32 min 7 s
Genre: Cumshot, Blonde, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Ass Licking, Ball Licking, Big Tits, Cum on Pussy, Hairy Pussy, Pussy Licking
Models: Britney Amber

File Size: 237 MB
Resolution: 400 x 720

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Sep 15, 2019 6:33 pm
Check Please - 2018 year

screenshot
Description: After leaving a cafe together Adriana Chechik and Chad White head over to Adriana's house where they planned to look at comics together. But things get steamy quickly, the only thing Adriana is focused on is Chad's huge cock!

Info:
Runtime: 34 min 9 s
Genre: Cumshot, Brunette, Petite, Hairy Pussy, Rough Sex
Models: Adriana Chechik

File Size: 336 MB
Resolution: 544 x 960

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Sep 15, 2019 11:22 am
One Crazy Sexy Latina - 2018 year

screenshot
Description: Gina Valentina owns Miami. Whether she's sucking down a popsicle on the beach in a cute bikini, going skinny dipping at night in the surf, or just strutting down the street and twerking her big ass, this sexy Latina makes the town her own, so it's no wonder she catches the eye of Peter Green as he's cruising with the top down. He invites the cute bikini-clad babe to hop into his ride, but it's only after she notices his sticker of her deepthroating a sweet treat that he realizes who she is! Gina is always up for some wild fun, so she tells Peter to take her home where she gives his cock a taste of her famous fellatio skills before throwing back her equally notorious ass as he fucks her doggystyle! Gina can't get enough as she cums over and over until Peter gives her the huge creampie she's been waiting for.

Info:
Runtime: 45 min 11 s
Genre: Black Hair, Car, Outside, Indoors, Hotel, Blowjob, Sex, Finger Banging, Pussy Licking, Trimmed, Hairy Bush, Pile Driving, Latin, Brazilian, Woman (20-29)
Models: Gina Valentina

File Size: 352 MB
Resolution: 432 x 768

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Sep 14, 2019 9:00 pm
Lena Paul & Sarah Vandella - Booty Call - 2019 year

screenshot
Description: Today I'm meeting up with Lena Paul and Sarah Vandella in a local hotel for a hot 3some!

Info:
Runtime: 24 min 12 s
Date: 2019
Genre: Threesome, MILF, Lingerie, Blonde, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Facial

File Size: 550 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Sep 13, 2019 4:17 pm
Ella Knox - Obsessed With Breasts - 2019 year

screenshot
Description: Ella Knox knows just what her boyfriend, Johnny Sins, wants for his birthday, so she serves him up her big nattys on a silver platter!

Info:
Runtime: 36 min 39 s
Genre: Oiled, Latina, Lingerie, Pantyhose, Stockings, Brunette, Big Tits, Hairy Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Cum On Tits

File Size: 249 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Sep 13, 2019 9:05 am
Cassidy Banks - Every Dad Has His Day - 2019 year

screenshot
Description: Even on Father's Day, a nagging wife stays a nagging wife. And beautiful young babysitters will still be easy on the eyes. Especially when it's Cassidy banks in a crop top - barely hiding her bouncing natural tits - and shorts - riding up her curvy ass.

Info:
Runtime: 41 min 11 s
Genre: Latina, Lingerie, Brunette, Tattoo, Piercing, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Cum On Tits

File Size: 286 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Sep 13, 2019 1:53 am
The Hot Wife

screenshot
Description: Objectification is a dirty word for most pepole but for Ariana it is something quite different. Anticipation and excitement is exactly what she craves - and she always gets it too. She wears and does exactly what she is told - and she loves every second. Her husband sets up exactly what he craves for her and she attends these meetings willingly - making sure that every sensual detail is relayed to him without exception.

Info:
Runtime: 52 min 8 s
Genre: Threesome, MMF, Missionary, Blowjob, Facial, Riding, Reverse Cowgirl, Prone Bone, Pussy Licking, Hairy Bush, Spooning, Spit Roast, Interracial
Models: Ariana Marie

File Size: 789 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Sep 10, 2019 9:14 am
Luna Star - Driver Meets The Dom - 2019 year

screenshot
Description: How long does this fucking ride share take? Luna Star is stuck in the Miami heat in wardrobe she's yearning to peel off. This Latina has Monster Curves and a monster attitude to match.

Info:
Runtime: 45 min 4 s
Genre: Latina, Lingerie, Brunette, Tattoo, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Facial

File Size: 443 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Sep 08, 2019 6:58 am
Mi Ha Doan - Dishing Out Some Pleasure - 2019 year

screenshot
Description: Mi Ha Doan brings over a guy for dinner but what she's most hungry for is his cock! Mi Ha's dad is home so if these two teens want to bone, they've got to be sneaky about it!

Info:
Runtime: 31 min 24 s
Genre: Asian, Lingerie, Brunette, Tattoo, Small Tits, Hairy Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Facial

File Size: 196 MB

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Sep 07, 2019 11:46 pm
Kenzie Reeves & Kristen Scott - Caught In The Act E3 - 2019 year

screenshot
Description: Charles (Charles Dera) is still a bit upset about Kenzie's (Kenzie Reeves) sex romp with Kristen (Kristen Scott). Somehow, Kenzie convinces Charles that they should try having a threesome with Kristen.

Info:
Runtime: 29 min 57 s
Genre: Threesome, Teen, Petite, Blonde, Tattoo, Small Tits, Hairy Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

File Size: 189 MB
Resolution: 360 x 640

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Sep 06, 2019 4:41 am
Tiffany Tatum - Naughty Schoolgirl'S Sex Lesson - 2019 year

screenshot
Description: It's impossible to resist Tiffany Tatum. This young hottie can't stop thinking of sex and even brings her favorite sex toys to the classroom! Tutor Lutro can't believe his eyes when the hot girl pulls out two vibrators from her backpack.

Info:
Runtime: 24 min 21 s
Genre: Schoolgirl, Teen, Petite, Lingerie, Blonde, Tattoo, Small Tits, Hairy Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Toys, Dildo

File Size: 817 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S
blackoysterrrs
Added: Sep 03, 2019 4:53 am
Cristal Caitlin aka Vinna Reed - Shy Cheating Boyfriend Fucks Hottie - 2018 year

screenshot
Description: Some people are just rude, which is how I felt about Falco White getting into the taxi while I was on break. I told him my break was mandatory and I couldn't take him anywhere, but he needed to be at work in 20 minutes and wouldn't go away. He tried to offer me a pitiful sum of money to drive him, but I threw it back at him. It wasn't money I was after: I told him I wanted to see his dick. Falco said something about a girlfriend, but I didn't care. Finally he got it out, so I got into the backseat and made him eat my...

Info:
Runtime: 20 min 55 s
Genre: Car & Taxi Sex, Lingerie, Blonde, Small Tits, Hairy Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

File Size: 929 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Preview:
screenshot

download now:
Download from K2S