Author
angelus71
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 25, 2019 7:34 am
Afternoon Showcase
screenshot
screenshot

Genre: G-string, Big tits, Stockings, English, Shaved Pussy, Long hair, Pale skin, Big ass, Curvy ass, Titty play
Actress name:
It's a quiet afternoon, and you've been invited in to relax at Chez DDF. You wander into the piano room and who do you find there but that lovely model from the United Kingdom, Lyla Ashby! With her sensuous mouth made up in red lipstick that matches her red bra and panties, she sits by the piano and encourages you to enjoy this showcase of her curvy 34F-27-34 body. But she's only getting started, as she squeezes her knobs together with her upper arms, then takes them out of the boulder-holder to unveil them in all their full lusciousness. The focus is on her floppers and our eyeballs get to feast! Lyla presses her bells together from above, and our cameras come in tight and straight-on, but also look up at those globes from below, as she towers above with those two meaty planets. Lyla then stretches out on the piano in her Full HD video, giving us a nice serving of those big natural beauties, kneeling and letting them sway with her movements. You'll especially love it when she lays down on the cushiony piano bench for some pancake shots, her nipples still perking upward. What a mouthful!!

Video: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 19 min 40 s
Format: MPEG-4
File size: 389 MiB

screenshot
DOWNLOAD FILE - 389 MiB
Added: Dec 24, 2019 12:17 pm
Watermelon titties for you!
screenshot
screenshot

Genre: HDV, Big tits, Blue eyes, Blonde hair, High Heels, Masturbation, Shaved Pussy, Lingerie, Solo
Actress name:
Katerina Hartlova started as a bright and sexy teen with the tits of an older woman, but she has blossomed into a stunningly good looking and glamorous babe with her tight body, huge boobs and flirtatious eyes. Today this hottie is wearing some sexy lingerie, black with red trim, which doesn't stay on for too long. Once she has revealed her massive melons, round ass and furry pussy she starts to play with her jugs and pink ips whilst you get to sit back and enjoy the show.

Video: 480 x 640
Duration: 18 min 14 s
File size: 147 MiB

screenshot
DOWNLOAD FILE - 147 MiB
Added: Dec 23, 2019 5:01 pm
The wicked witch of your cock!
screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Indoor, Solo, Natural tits, Blonde hair, Big tits, Green eyes, Sex Toys, HDV, Bedroom, Dress
Actress name:
It`s Halloween night, and special things happen on this night, such as getting a visit from a very hot witch, Jannete. She came on her flying broom but she had to land it fast because of her big "pumpkins" pulling her down. She`s a very hot looking witch with a lot of spells up her sleeve. As she is stuck up here she puts some of her spells to good use , such as invoking a sex toy from a pumpkin and getting her spook on. I bet she made those boobs of hers with a spell too, from two of the most biggest pumpkins ever.

Video: 405 x 720
Duration: 19 min 7 s
Format: Flash Video
File size: 164 MiB

screenshot
DOWNLOAD FILE - 164 MiB
Added: Dec 23, 2019 7:22 am
Trimming that hot crotch for us!
screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Big tits, Hairy Pussy, DV, Solo, Brown hair
Actress name:
There's nothing like some personal grooming to make Anita feel hot and horny! Anita was trimming up her bushy twat when she realised that touching herself so much was getting her hot. As soon as she had finished shaving the fingers were straight in her honeypot for some good old masturbation, bringing herself off with some nice multiple finger insertions!

Duration: 25 min 34 s
File size: 204 MiB

screenshot
DOWNLOAD FILE - 204 MiB
Added: Dec 22, 2019 9:45 pm
The Devil went down to cocksville!
screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Bed, Bedroom, Cum on tits, Orgasm, Face sitting, Titty fuck, Trimmed Pussy, Pussy fucking, Big tits, High Heels
Actress name:
Hello I'm Constance Devil from Czech Republic, a natural blond & horny girl with baby blue eyes, large tits & big pink nipples!
Earlier today I was at the produce market shopping for some fresh melons when I noticed this guy checking me out, me and my big tits. I really don't mind when a guy stairs at my tits, in fact it gets me very excited, to witness there effortless control of a situation still amazes me. At first I acted not to notice him, but later when he knew that I had busted him, he became embarrassed and shied away. By then I was already excited and wanted him to fuck me. So I invited him over to my place for some fruit salad. Once there I could quickly that his shyness was just an act. He took total control, it was perfect,he started kissing me, slowly removing my clothes, he started grabbing my big tits, squeezing them and teasing my nipples, I was getting so hot! We sat down on the bed, he started kissing my tits sucking on my nipples, I could my pussy wetting up! We continued undressing, he laid back on the bed and slowly started licking my pussy, he stuck his fingers inside and slowly moved them in & out. He reached up and grabbed my huge tits, pinching my nipples between his fingers. I took his cock and ran my tongue up & down, I began sucking it, stuffing it in my mouth as deep as it would go. I felt it hit the back of my throat over & over again. Pulling his dick out of my mouth he slid it right between my juicy melons! I was lying there watching his cock come through my tits towards my face, it looks so big it seems to grow with every stroke. I started licking & sucking his cock as he slid it between my tits. I laid on top of him, placing my wet pink pussy above his mouth, I grabbed his cock and ran my tongue up & down his swollen shaft, licking his balls, I wiped up wide and shoved his cock down my throat, I could his cock throbbing inside of my mouth. He was lapping away at my pussy like a little puppy dog would a bowl of milk! The way it sounded when he eats my pussy, is really turning me on! He laid behind me and started spooning my pussy, deep hard strokes, I could feel him pounding up against my ass thrusting his cock still deeper in my hot pussy, his balls slapping my pussy. He grabbed my tits and gave my nipples a good pinching, this shy boy was fucking me good! He placed me on all fours and started fucking me doggy style, he had his cock so deep in my pussy he was hitting parts unknown, smacking my tits. He pulled his swollen cock of my pussy and stuck it right in my mouth, I could taste my sweet pussy juice's on his cock . I got on top of him so he could see my tight ass bounce up & down on his cock. My tits were bouncing out of control he was fucking my pussy so good and I was loving it! I laid back on top of him placing his cock in my mouth in & out as deep as it would go, I was trying to suck the life out of him. He was licking my swollen clit, it wasn't long and he was lapping away at my wet pussy again, I've never had anyone eat my pussy the way he did. I got down on my knees, he stood up over me I was still stroking & sucking his cock like there was no tomarrow, he shot a massive load all over my tits, it was so warm, I put his freshly cummed cock back in my mouth so I could get what ever was left, it wasn't much but how sweet it was!

Duration: 32 min 36 s
File size: 279 MiB

screenshot
DOWNLOAD FILE - 279 MiB
Added: Dec 22, 2019 4:57 pm
Busty Mistress Carol plugs her butthole!
screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Anal Insertion, Czech, Anal gape, Pussy insertion, FULLHD, Indoor, Leather, Glamour, Medium skin, G-string
Actress name:
Mistress Carol is not always so strict. She just finished a bondage session, and it totally excited her. When she was finally alone, still in her latex outfit, she started to excite her pussy & asshole! Quite a sight to behold with her big fake titties perfectly trimmed landing strip and a booty built for bull dicking! This Milf also secretly, or not so secretly loves anal play and has a big black Butt plug attached to the end of her whip! Anal insertion in the crack is what pursues!

Duration: 22 min 58 s
File size: 455 MiB

screenshot
DOWNLOAD FILE - 455 MiB
Added: Dec 21, 2019 4:50 pm
Busty brunette makes her tit-prints
screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Masturbation, Pussy fucking, Big tits, Natural tits, Brown hair, Shaved Pussy, Piercing, Green eyes, Other toys, Solo
Actress name:
Playful busty brunette Roxy Taggart is painting her beautiful natural tits to press them against a paper to make her tit-prints! The sensual babe is very proud of her sexy boobs, no wonder she loves playing with them for an audience... She even got so horny that she started using her brush as a sexy toy, inserting it in her shaved pussy!

Duration: 31 min 55 s
File size: 631 MiB

screenshot
DOWNLOAD FILE - 631 MiB
Added: Dec 21, 2019 12:01 pm
Dominno is at the studio taking som
screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Tattoo, Glamour, Big tits, Cum on tits, Titty fuck, Boy-Girl, Brown hair, Orgasm, Natural tits, Medium skin
Actress name:
Dominno is at the studio taking some sexy pictures and the photographer keeps hitting on her ,after a while she couldnt hold it no more and went grabing Kamil`s cock . She took the hard meat and put it between her huge boobs for a little tit fucking session. Kamil licked her pussy good at first for a better lubrication and went pounding her like crazy . When he couldnt hold it no more he blasted a fresh load of cum on her big mellons.

Duration: 34 s 894 ms
File size: 11.4 MiB

screenshot
DOWNLOAD FILE - 11.4 MiB
Added: Dec 20, 2019 4:44 pm
Bring back bare tit fashions!
screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Naked, Long hair, High Heels, Shaved Pussy, Czech, Piercing, Titty play, HDV, Blue eyes, Indoor
Actress name:
Czech darling Natalia has a sweet pair of 34DDs pushing against her white see-thru tank top, which perfectly complements her cute blue denim shorts. After some cleavage teasing in the beginning of her photos, she pulls her puppies out of her top and just stands there. Waiting for a hungry man's lips, perhaps? Makes me so excited to see that. You, too?
Of course, later in her photos and HD video she gets into other positions and shows off her whole body, including some fetching shots where she stretches out on a coffee table and her form undulates in curvaceous beauty. But I started strokin' when she popped those paps out of her shirt. And I have a feeling you'll enjoy those shots just as much as I did!

Duration: 16 min 13 s
File size: 320 MiB

screenshot
DOWNLOAD FILE - 320 MiB
Added: Dec 20, 2019 7:06 am
Enjoying a fuck for all seasons!
screenshot
screenshot

Genre: High Heels, Stockings, Anal Insertion, Pussy insertion, Pussy fucking, Orgasm, HDV, Enhanced tits, Blonde hair, Hardcore
Actress name:
Tarra White is back and better than ever as she treats us to a blast from the past, doing her vintage blonde thing and being just as nasty as she can be. Her boyfriend eagerly awaits her on their bed as she cums into the room, pushing him back and not allowing him to touch her as she climbs on top of him and does exactly as she wants. She removes his belt and uses it to stoke his cock and then she treats him to an amazing blow job, licking and sucking him off from his nut sack straight up. She stuffs his cock deep in her pussy and he starts pumping away, sliding his cock in and out as he teases her nipples with his tongue. Tarra turns around sliding his cock back inside and starts bouncing her horny ass up and down, driving his cock as far in her hole as her pussy would allow. She scoots back allowing her boyfriend to lick her pussy as she slides his cock back in her mouth, sucking his cock just as nasty as she knew how and making sure that he was all slicked up. She helped her man get undressed and then she laid down spreading her legs open wide, he fucked her pussy with long hard strokes before getting her into Doggy picking up right where he left off. He laid down and Tarra jumped back on top sliding his cock back inside, spreading her pink and playing with her clit as he fucked her pussy hard and strong. Tarra laid back down and he went right to work showing no mercy at all, shoving his cock in her ass hole and started pounding away just the way he know she likes it. Tarra got back on top and he fucked her ass hard, leaving her ass hole gaped wide open and then fucked her tits right to the end busting his load all over her tits and in her mouth.

Duration: 31 min 52 s
File size: 272 MiB

screenshot
DOWNLOAD FILE - 272 MiB
Added: Dec 20, 2019 2:16 am
Sauce for her Sweets
screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Natural tits, Ass Fucking, Pink, Bed, Orgasm, Huge dildo, Pale skin, Mini-Skirt, Sucking, Ass to mouth
Actress name:
Here's a fun scene with Dominica Phoenix from Kyrgyzstan that reminds us of the pleasures of getting together with a chesty young lady for the first time.

Remember the thrill of discovering that a girl you're dating has nice big breasts? That first time you pressed up against her for a kiss and realized she had some serious sweater puppies under her clothes? That's what lucky Cail found when he got into a bedroom clinch with this well-endowed young lady.

Of course, Dominica has a lot more than knockers to offer, as quickly becomes clear when she shows Cail her dexterity with a gigantic rubber phallus which spends some quality time in her bottom!

But that toy is soon replaced by Cail's flesh cork, which goes into her rear chute even as he squeezes those bouncy bells on her chest.

And naturally he can't resist the temptation of frosting those 34C sweets with his sauce after the exciting touch of Dominica's tongue on his tool! Enjoy the cum on tits action in this Full HD video!

Duration: 25 min 15 s
File size: 428 MiB

screenshot
DOWNLOAD FILE - 428 MiB
Added: Dec 19, 2019 9:27 pm
Red-headed masturbation queen!
screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Sex Toys, Brown eyes, Lingerie, High Heels, Masturbation, Red hair, Vegetable, Trimmed Pussy, HDV, Big tits
Actress name:
Hey there Guys It's me Carmen Gemini. Did you miss me while I was gone? I just had to get my last little bit of skiing in but now the sun's out it's been getting hot and needless to say it's been making me a very horny girl. I went out for a bit this morning and got my self some fresh strawberries and some other fruits, I was in the mood for something sweet and I was also feeling playful. As you can see I'm packing quite a healthy rack with big round horny nipples. I just love playing with my tits, squeezing them and bouncing them around. I took a bite of one of my big red strawberries and then I rubbed it on my nipples one by one, teasing them both up real good and making them all sweet, sticky and wet. I licked and sucked them one at a time teasing myself even more, I could feel my pussy getting hot and wet from deep inside. I sat on top of my big glass table and slipped my hand inside my panties from above, rubbing my pussy from top to bottom before totally taking them off. They were only going to be in the way for what I had planned next. I bit into another berry as nastily as I could making sure it was wet and then I rubbed it all over my pussy, teasing my clit to no end.

Duration: 15 min 49 s
File size: 124 MiB

screenshot
DOWNLOAD FILE - 124 MiB
Added: Dec 19, 2019 11:50 am
Tan line tittie treats!
screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Panties, High Heels, Dress, Natural tits, Indoor, Blue eyes, Lingerie, British, Big tits, Striptease
Actress name:
Sweet curly blonde Brookie G takes everything off to show you her fantastic natural tits & her tempting young alabaster body! See this smiling little chick as she is getting totally shameless for you & she cheekily invites you for some play...

Duration: 18 min 40 s
File size: 369 MiB

screenshot
DOWNLOAD FILE - 369 MiB
Added: Dec 18, 2019 9:25 pm
Cock-hardening casting performance
screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Natural tits, Lingerie, Solo, Blonde hair, Green eyes, Medium skin, Trimmed Pussy, Indoor, Casting, Czech
Actress name:
Beautiful busty blonde newcomer Kate K shows you her huge boobs & sexy body during her cock-hardening casting performance!

Video: 540 x 720
Duration: 3 min 7 s
File size: 25.2 MiB

screenshot
DOWNLOAD FILE - 25.2 MiB
Added: Dec 18, 2019 11:47 am
Pussy pleasing garage style!
screenshot
screenshot

Genre: Curvy, Czech, Masturbation, Medium skin, Solo, Titty play, Anal Insertion, Orgasm, Indoor, Blonde hair
Actress name:
Busty blonde babe Carol is posing naked in the garage showing her big fake tits in heels along with her trimmed pink pussy toying her ass! The hot young babe gets so horny in the garage that she eagerly looks for something to put in her juicy horny pussy! She finds a metal toy & she reaches a high climax with it...

Duration: 24 min 36 s
File size: 485 MiB

screenshot
DOWNLOAD FILE - 485 MiB