Author
mradidos
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 22, 2019 3:35 pm
PrincessDi - BBC suck and fuck part 1
screenshot

Tags: BBC, Big Toys, Blowjob, Dildo Sucking, Strip Tease
Star: PrincessDi
If you like raunchy naughty amateur style videos this is the video for you this is the part 1 of the two parts In this one I mainly strip and dance a bit to music and then suck the BBC 9 inch dildo and show you from different angles. Despite not being HD this video is a top seller and was a top video for years in my old sites. It was a hotel and with my webcam but the sound and the angles and naughtiness is amazing. Great for anybody who likes brunette amateur with big boobs and love bj and oral close up and spit and moaning plus dirty talk.

Format : mp4
File Size : 556.25 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:30
Video : AVC, 4 950 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download
mradidos
Added: Jul 22, 2019 4:17 pm
PrincessDi - Modeling High Heels Pt 2
screenshot

Tags: High Heels, Foot Fetish, POV Foot Worship, Feet, Shoe Fetish
Modeling High heels part 2

Tweet

Part 2- I model 2 different heels, each one is shown in the gif. There is some talking but not alot of talking its mainly about the high heels shoes and different styles of high heel shoes. Also in this video I show my painted toenails in different colors. I tried to pick colors that I think are sexy and matched each different style of shoe. Clip includes: pretty feet, pedicured toes, toe fetish, foot fetish, feet worship, pov feet, high heels, high heel shoe fetish, long toenails, strappy heels. The video has a mix of video of each different heel, and slideshow pictures of each high heel shoe also.

File Size : 500.34 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:04:59
Video : AVC, 13.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/87b99885f9ce4
mradidos
Added: Aug 03, 2019 10:05 am
PrincessDi - Sissy Hershey Highway
screenshot

Tags: Financial Domination, BBC, Latina, Verbal Humiliation, Sissy Training
I havent forgotten my sissy boys this Valentines day! We are going to have so much fun. So lets get started with my gifts to you, I even got a goody bag all wrapped up. And its all for you, lets open i up together. I must tell you its going to be delicious surprises, they come in small packages and big packages too. You will have to tell me which one is your favorite the tiny or the big one. Get ready to celebrate Valentines day with me and we can stimulate your Hersheypipe. Get that sissy hole ready for the bbc toy, its going to stretch you real good. Sucking dick for Valentines day like a good bitch.
Category: SISSY TRAINING
Related Categories: CHASTITY, BIG TOYS, BIG BLACK COCK - BBC, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, SUBMISSIVE SLAVE TRAINING
Keywords: valentines day, valentines 2017, latina domme, humiliation, femdom pov, brunette, lingerie, big tits, sexy red lingerie, pasties, black stockings, sexy lingerie, tiny lingerie, findom, financial domination

File Size : 1272.93 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:21
Video : AVC, 13.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download
http://k2s.cc/file/228aad2dd3d68
mradidos
Added: Aug 08, 2019 3:24 am
PrincessDi - Smoking and armpit worship #2
screenshot

Tags: Armpits, Hairy Armpits, Topless, Big Boobs, Smoking
Smoking topless custom #2 I smoke and tell you to lick my armpits. I tell you to worship and lick my stubly armpits. Perfect for those that love armpit and smoking and topless smoking from big tit latinas. I smoke and repeat over and over for you to lick my armpits. This video is similar to the first video with a slightly different side angle and different candid talk. *custom*
Category: ARMPITS
Related Categories: HAIRY ARMPITS, TOPLESS, SMOKING, BBW SMOKING, ALL NATURAL
Keywords: bit tits smoking, smoking latina big tits, topless smoking, armpit worship, smoking topless, armpit licking slave, armpit slave training, lick hairy armpits, lick sweaty armpits, custom smoking, custom armpit

File Size : 261.97 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:06:25
Video : AVC, 5 498 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/345b6f4ea4b65