Author
welltor
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 28, 2019 9:42 pm
My Lesbian Fantasies 67 (2019) HD
screenshot
Released: Jul 08 2019
Starring: Kathia Nobili , Nikky Thorne , Brandy Smile Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Blondes, Sex Toy Play
Description
Hot sex With Brandy (Nikky Thorne, Brandy Smile)
One of my best friends Brandy Smile and I always have some hot girl/girl moments together. Here we start in our pantyhose, and tease each other like crazy. We get so horny that we remove the pantyhose and start licking each others assholes!

Kathia My Mistress (Nikky Thorne, Kathia Nobili)
I am on the table with my magic wand as Kathia enters the room. She is not happy to see me like this, and start spitting in my mouth. She uses a dish brush and "wash" my pussy. She spit on my armpits, and have me lick it while I am using the magic wand. But she will not let me orgasm, and keep torturing me on the edge. In the end she let me have my orgasm!

Kissing Friends (Nikky Thorne, Brandy Smile)
I am taking a little nap on the couch as Brandy is entering the room. After a pleasant wake up talk, we simply start to kiss, and tongue kiss. It is so horny to feel Brandy’s moist tongue lick my tongue, I get really excited. She move in a position to give me a even hotter kiss and we both are so excited after some hot kissing.
File Name : My Lesbian Fantasies 67.mp4
File Size : 846.24 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:37:45
Video : AVC, 3 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

screenshot
Download or Watch Online

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/ce1e920de2867/My_Lesbian_Fantasies

dead_link_removed

dead_link_removed