Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 31, 2019 10:23 am
Choke On My Squirt 2

General info:
Continuance: 35 min 54 s
Genre: Facesitting, Femdom, Kunilingus, Anilingus,
Models: Grunge Boy, Ammo

screenshot
Description: Ammo is 5'10", raven haired and has the world's longest legs. She towers over Grunge Boy who takes a damn good smothering before being drowned in juicy squirt multiple times! This is how you drink your lady's pussy! Ammo is all about domination, smothering and tease! Grunge Boy is literally smothered by ass, crushed by pussy and drinks Ammo's squirt like it's a martini!
Filesize: 543 MB
Resolution: 480 x 848
File type: Windows Media

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
dead_link_removed

Mistress Gitta-Handjob and white HD

General info:
Continuance: 10 min 12 s
Genre: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob
Year: 2015

screenshot
Description: Mistress Gitta uses an evil, cock torture device on her slave. He tries not to cry out loud and Gitta tries not to laugh at him so hard, but she still giggles at hispain. When she is finished being cruel, she starts to toy with his sore cock and she makes it hard in a minute, just to prove him that she can do whatever she wants andhe will react to it, no matter what he feels.
Filesize: 317 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
File type: MPEG-4

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
dead_link_removed
mickster
Added: Jul 31, 2019 10:23 am
Ella Kross - Slave'Ruining Another's Orgasm!

General info:
Continuance: 8 min 6 s

screenshot
Filesize: 445 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download

AJ Applegate

General info:
Continuance: 9 min 33 s
Genre: Femdom, High Heels, Blonde, Big Butt, POV, Jerk Off Instruction, Solo
Year: 2018
Models: AJ Applegate

screenshot
Description: AJ Applegate has an ass of true perfection making you crumble to your knees at just one glance. You will live to worship her ass and learn there is nothing greater in life than being smothered by the big booty of your Goddess. AJ knows the best way for a slave to become a mindless ass addict is by being buried deep in between her royal cheeks.
Filesize: 808 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Jul 31, 2019 10:24 am
Sarah Shevon - Pussy And Ass Worship

General info:
Continuance: 9 min 25 s
Genre: Femdom, Anilingus, Cunnilingus, Pussy And Ass Lick, Stockings
Year: 2013
Models: Sarah Shevon

screenshot
Filesize: 283 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:

Mistress Rebeca - Updated: 26 October 2018

General info:
Continuance: 19 min 46 s
Genre: FemDom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship

screenshot
Filesize: 597 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Jul 31, 2019 10:25 am
Cherry Torn - A Divine New Years: Cherry Torn celebrates with slave''s screams

General info:
Continuance: 59 min 32 s
Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Bondage, Anal Fisting, Ball Gag, CBT, Clover Clamps, Dildo, Caning, Vibrator
Models: Cherry Torn, Marcelo

screenshot
Description: Join Divine Goddess Cherry Torn in welcoming in the new year. Cherry has slave Marcelo to entertain her for the evening. This pathetic man worm salivates at the thought of being tormented by a gorgeous buxom babe like Cherry. And here he is, gagged, bound to a St. Andrew's Cross, and covered in clips and clamps. Cherry rakes her hands across her slave's body, flicking clips awry and causing him to twist in agony. The slave screams as Cherry begins removing the clamps one by one. Cherry takes extra delight in tugging the clover clamps on his balls and foreskin as her slave screams into the darkness. His screams make her laugh, and after she pulls all the clamps off, she strings him up by the ankles. He dangles in the air with an anal hook in his whore ass and a dildo gag positioned over his mouth. Cherry allows him to use this dildo to fuck her perfect pink pussy, but his pace is pathetic, so she holds him by the collar and uses it to bounce on that cock. Her lucky slave gets a front row seat to Cherry's orgasms. Too bad he all he can do is smell her glorious cunt as she rams his face. Next, Cherry fucks her slave with a long fat cock. She pounds his asshole as he whimpers like a pathetic little bitch. She soon switches out her cock for her fist. This loser's hole is so loose and stretched out, Cherry's hand slips right in. Her slave cries out behind his vet wrap hood as she fist-fucks him nice and deep. His sad sack slave body trembles as his ass gets pummeled by Cherry's diving fist. Once satiated, Cherry grabs a wooden 2x4 from her dungeon and smacks this slut until his ass is bright red. Laughing, she leaves him for the next Bitch to torment.
Filesize: 653 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download

Pristine Edge - A Break From Cleaning

General info:
Continuance: 4 min 58 s
Genre: Femdom, Cunilingus.
Models: Pristine Edge

screenshot
Description: Pristine is so sweet to her man. She sees him cleaning up around the house and kindly gives him a break from his chores so that he can worship her. A little bit of ass worship to start after which she permits him oral access to the paradise between her legs.
Filesize: 498 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Aug 01, 2019 10:06 pm
Goddess Jasmine Mendez & Mistress Ezada Sinn - 125 days of CHASTITY

General info:
Continuance: 17 min 0 s
Genre: Female Domination, Chastity, CBT, Cock Tease, Orgasm Denial, Edging Game

screenshot
Filesize: 857 MB
File type: MP4

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Aug 02, 2019 12:08 pm
NIKKI HAZE !!!

General info:
Continuance: 19 min 41 s
Genre: FemDom, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Small Tits, Puffy Nipples, Foot Worship, Licks Cum Off Her Feet, Russian Mistress Relaxes

screenshot
Filesize: 592 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Aug 02, 2019 7:09 pm
Ana Foxxx

General info:
Continuance: 29 min 30 s
Genre: Cuckold
Year: 2014
Models: Ana Foxxx

screenshot
Filesize: 675 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Aug 03, 2019 2:09 am
CHLOE

General info:
Continuance: 15 min 54 s
Genre: Femdom, Kunilingus, Facesitting, Anilingus

screenshot
Filesize: 478 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Aug 03, 2019 9:11 am
Jolene Hexx - Serial Ballbuster Nude Edition

General info:
Continuance: 16 min 51 s
Genre: Mixed Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, Ballbusting, FemDom, BDSM
Models: Jolene "the Valkyrie" Hexx

screenshot
Filesize: 856 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Aug 04, 2019 6:14 am
Lily Lane - Lick My Latex: Mischievous Lily Lane Devours Fetish Sub Tony Orlando

General info:
Continuance: 58 min 30 s
Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Anal Fisting, Facesitting, Cum Eating, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Stockings, Gas Mask, BDSM, Bondage, Milking, Flogging, Latex
Models: Lily Lane, Tony Orlando

screenshot
Description: Powerful Domme Lily Lane and her partner slave Tony Orlando have something on their mind today in Lily's dark dungeon. Latex, Latex, Latex! Dressed in an extremely tight black latex bra and panties, with a busting open white latex dress and sleeves, the gorgeous busty Lily Lane attracts your attention. She is ready for her slave and latex partner Tony Orland to worship her. Crawling out in black latex romper, Tony perches himself next to his goddess. Will she let him worship her feet, or will he be made to Lick her Latex. His tongue runs up and down her body as he is instructed just to worship the latex. His tongue will not be allowed to touch her skin. Tony licks her black panties, panting on her wet pussy and tight asshole. But it's now time for Tony to put in the work and be trained on how to worship this goddess. Turned over his latex ass is spanked before the flogger and stick come out to sting. This is turning on Tony too much, his cock gets harder with every beating and is dripping with precum. Tony is put into a latex gas mask with restricts his every single breath, and now it's time for the strap on. Lily takes Tony's ass for a deep anal strap-on fucking. His ass begs for more, and this time Lily shoves both her hands fist first into his pathetic hungry hole. Still rock hard, Tony is treated to a little surprise. His mistress rips her stalkings and uses her perfect naked feet and arches to arouse Tony's cock, while he is subjected to nipple torment from the vacuum nipple pumps. His goddess is ready to unleash a massive orgasm all over Tony's face as Tony is made to worship her perfect pussy and asshole.
Filesize: 641 MB
Resolution: 540 x 960

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Aug 06, 2019 12:19 am
AJ Jupiter-Sleeping cousin gets sucked and jerked off

General info:
Continuance: 15 min 39 s
Genre: Female Domination, Femdom Handjob,Blowjob, Cumshot

screenshot
Description: You're at a bachelor's party in my city, and you've had wayyy too much to drink tonight, so you call and see if you can crash at my place. I love to see my cousin! Sure, you can crash on my couch, I tell you. The key is under the mat, and I'll be home in an hour and a half. I was at a party too, and when I see you there, sleeping on my couch, it's too hard to resist undoing your pants. You're fast asleep, but I've always been curious about my cousin's cock, and now it's finally mine to play with. I fold the blanket down, unbutton your pants, and see that bulge for myself. I NEED it in my mouth, I need to make you cum. Shhh.
Filesize: 481 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Aug 07, 2019 4:25 am
Asami Inose

General info:
Continuance: 39 min 7 s
Genre: Japanese, Japan Femdom, Cunilingus, Facesitting, Piss
Year: 2010
Models: Asami Inose

screenshot
Filesize: 475 MB
Resolution: 480 x 720

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Aug 08, 2019 1:28 am
Jolene Hexx - The Nude Dominatrix

General info:
Continuance: 14 min 50 s
Genre: mixed wrestling, headscissors, femdom
Models: Jolene "the Valkyrie" Hexx

screenshot
Filesize: 661 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Aug 08, 2019 8:29 am
Bend Over Bitch JOI

General info:
Continuance: 7 min 51 s
Genre: FemDom, StrapOn, Fetish, Posing
Year: 2013
Models: Skin Diamond

screenshot
Description: Riley turns the tables on her boyfriend, if he wants to continue fucking her he will have to try taking cock himself. Riley straps her cock on and asks him to suck her cock. He sucks her strap on and licks her pussy underneath the harness. She gets so horny at the though of pounding his ass with her strap-on. Riley continues to try and persuade him to take her cock by giving him a little taste of her pussy. She bribes him by riding his cock for a few moments, if he wants more he had better do what she says... Riley slips her cock inside, slowly rubbing his prostate with her strap on. She jerks his hard cock while thrusting herself deep in his ass. Riley flips him over to penetrate him doggy-style, she keeps his cock hard with a reach around handjob during her anal violation.
Filesize: 228 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download
mickster
Added: Aug 09, 2019 7:36 pm
Crystal Knight - Tit Worship MindFuck Mesmerize & Mantras

General info:
Continuance: 9 min 44 s
Genre: mind fuck, mesmerize, tit worship, big tits, big boobs, mesmerizing, bouncing boobs, goddess worship, breast worship, body worship
Year: 2017
Models: Crystal Knight; You.

screenshot
Filesize: 853 MB

Preview:
screenshot

Download video:
Download