Author
Enchanted
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 16, 2019 4:49 pm
Suspension Training Gone Bad!
screenshot
Standing tall in my 6″ stilettos with suspension cuffs around my wrists, I am on top of a cinder block anxious for my first session being suspended. My dom gags my mouth, ties my pussy with his oh, so tight, crotch ropes, and ties my ankles together. He lifts me by my crotch rope and kicks the cinder block out from beneath me and leaves my helpless body dangling in mid air. I scream and struggle to hold myself up as the twisted wire turns me in small circles. I beg that he bring me back to my toes and finally he gives in. Sparing me only a few seconds to gain composure, he demands that I step off the block. When I refuse, he picks me up by my crotch rope again and slides the block away. I plead for relief again and because of my disobedience, he proceeds to punish my sexy body. He whips me for 7 minutes straight, hardcore from start to finish. My heels are removed and I am told to stand on my toes and spin for him to access every inch of me. Playtime was never SO GOOD!

Model:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 14 min 39 s
Size: 93.4 MiB

screenshot

screenshot

Suspension Training Gone Bad! Part 2
screenshot
Pure suspense from start to finish! My hands are tied above my head as I stand on top of a cinder block. My hands are hoisted to the max and my wet panties are pulled down from my tightly crotch roped pussy and stuffed into my mouth but this doesn’t stop me from screaming and crying is sheer pain! As if this isn’t enough for my dom, he whips my ass and pussy with my favorite toy as I scream louder behind the juicy panties in my mouth. If you think this scene is HOT, wait till you see part 3!  *Asiana Starr personal favorite

Model:

Duration: 7 min 56 s
Size: 51.0 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
Enchanted
Added: Aug 16, 2019 4:51 pm
Suspension Training Gone Bad! Part 3
screenshot
Watch me get flogged, elbows wrenched together above my head, lifted by my crotch rope while the cinder block is kicked away from under me and genuinely screaming and crying as I hang helplessly from the ceiling. When the block is brought back, I stand barely on the tips of my toes while my punisher taunts and teases me. Great close-ups of my whole body from head to toe. Sweat rolling down my forehead, make-up running down my face, wet panties in my mouth, the crotch rope deep inside me, and my sexy little feet struggling to remain on the cinder block.  *Asiana Starr personal favorite

Model:

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 42.8 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File

Ten Seconds
screenshot
Lips wrapped around the ballgag, wrists tied, held high with the hoist, leg suspended, and crotch rope buried as it is carried by the ceiling, I fight for all my might to stay balanced on one foot. Already in a flurry of pain, my Punisher steps in to add a little pleasure to the scene and runs his fingers up and down my body, then spanks my throbbing pussy. Then he decides he wants me completely off the floor and demands that I lift myself off the tile. When I fail to follow his orders, he gives ten seconds to fulfill his desire before he lets me go.

Model:

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 63.1 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
Enchanted
Added: Aug 16, 2019 4:55 pm
Thai Brothel Slut Part 3
screenshot
He removes me from the chair and goes on and on about how miserable I made his life with my bitchy attitude and how he absolutely cannot wait to send me off as a sex toy. Pissed of and bitter, he decides to put me in more of a strict position to punish me for my attitude. He grabs another pair of stockings and stuffs my mouth, then throws another pair of fishnets over my head and hogties me on the floor. He leaves me there for a good 20-25 minutes straight while he prepares to send me off in a crate to Thailand. Rick thinks this is the end, but little does he know, payback is a bitch!

Model:

Duration: 34 min 6 s
Size: 219 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File

The Key or Consequence Game Part 1 – Time is Ticking
screenshot
The concept of this game is that I must find two keys to release myself within a 15 minute time span and if I fail, there will be consequences. Game begins as my Punisher throws one key across the room. I stand still, blindfolded so that I cannot see, hands and feet cuffed, so movement is difficult, and ball gagged so that I can’t speak. I listen carefully as to where the key was thrown and quickly make a move for it. I am told that there will be two keys that I need to find in order to release myself and if I fail to complete the task, I will be Punished. Already close to the first key, Punisher comes in and fucks with me by zapping me with the Twilight wand. Caught totally off guard, I am afraid to move as I hear the loud buzz from the wand, knowing he could get me again at any moment. He zaps me a few more times so I scurry to continue my quest to find the first key. Luckily I happen to find it pretty quickly so I immediately start trying to uncuff my ankles. Struggling, getting up onto my knees, flipping over onto my back and lifting my ass so that I could reach my feet, then flipping back over and I just couldn’t get the key in the hole! Time continues to tick and Punisher reminds me that I must hustle. Struggling a little more and I finally get the cuff to unlock after what felt like forever but the game doesn’t end here, for I must find that second key. *Asiana Starr personal favorite!

Model:

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 100 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
Enchanted
Added: Aug 20, 2019 2:38 pm
Three in One Special
screenshot
Special video with three short clips. First one features myself standing on top of the pain table, elbows crushed behind me to the pole, with rope wrapped around my mouth. Second clip has me in a tight strappado, short mini skirt, high heels, and my bra pulled down with clothes pins on my nipples. Third clip shows me in a strict strappado again only I am bare foot in nothing but a bra and french cut pantyhose along with a crotch rope abusing this pussy.

Model:

Duration: 8 min 21 s
Size: 53.6 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
Enchanted
Added: Aug 22, 2019 2:45 pm
TIGHT Crotch Rope for Asiana’s Ass and Pussy
screenshot
Gagged and tied to the brick wall where my dom attaches the Crotch rope to. He then lifts my leg and ties my ankle up high to the ceiling. My ass is spanked, I am drooling all over myself, and every time I pull my leg back, my Crotch rope gets tighter an tighter. Taking his hand and spanking my yearning pussy, it is only until I can take no more when he finally stops decides to let me free.

Model:

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Size: 53.9 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
Enchanted
Added: Aug 26, 2019 6:53 am
Welcome Back Part 4 - Punisher and Asiana Starr - New and Improved
screenshot
Crotch rope now in place, ankles bound, body in a semi-suspension, and gag still tightly strapped inside my mouth, Punisher lashes my back and ass with the cat-o-nine tails as I refuse to turn around and give him better access. He then begins touching me all over then stepping back to watch me as I hang there – a COMPLETE MESS! Pieces of the ball gag start to come off and drip down the steady stream of drool that pours out of my mouth, down my chin, and all over my naked body. The camera pans in as the spit drip all the way down my stomach, over my crotch roped pussy, then down to my bare feet. He removes my gag and makes me promise that I do as he pleases in return. Pulling my hair, lifting my body off the ground by my crotch rope, grabbing my tits, and spanking my pussy. Fingers go in my mouth, a little more , and he finally unties my hands and feet. Never have I EVER cried so much! What a great way to break in this new body!!!  *Asiana Starr personal favorite

Model:

Duration: 13 min 20 s
Size: 84.3 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
Enchanted
Added: Sep 12, 2019 3:22 am
Karol Gets Hogtied Up
screenshot
Bondage rigger is giving Karol a classic session, with great bondage play!

Model: Karol Lilien
Genre: BDSM, Big Tits, Blonde, Bondage, Brunet, Dungeon, Foreskin

Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 7 min 57 s
Size: 87.2 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
Enchanted
Added: Sep 20, 2019 6:46 pm
Service Day
screenshot

Model: Lilla Katt
Genre: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Bottom, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Discipline

Duration: 1 h 16 min
Size: 831 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
Enchanted
Added: Sep 24, 2019 3:02 pm
Katie Summers Tormented Cunt
screenshot
Welcome beautiful, blonde, and tough Katie Summers. In scene one she is bound in an open hogtie with wood spreader bars bound to her ankles, and one under her elbows, lifting her torso. Her tits are bound and she is made to uncomfortably lay on them. Add a butt plug, a nice ass spanking, and foot torment and we get to see how much this bitch can squirm. In scene two Katie is bent bound doggy style. Her breasts are tied to her kneeling blocks to keep her chest down, while Claire gives her a reason to squirm. Later on, the breast bondage is traded out for a nice tight neck rope and cruel nipple clamps. She is pummeled in the cunt and squeezed for every orgasm she has. In the third and final position, Katie is bound kneeling, legs spread far apart with the wooden spreader bar and arms in what we call a prisoner tie position. They are hoisted above her head and bend this hot piece of ass into a beautiful back arch. Oil her up and this slut is just begging to have orgasm after orgasm taken from her until she is a mess of pleasure and incomprehensible moans.

Model: Katie Summers
Genre: Ball Gag, BDSM, Big Tits, Blonde, Bondage, Breast Bondage, Corporal Punishment

Duration: 56 min 34 s
Size: 618 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
Enchanted
Added: Sep 26, 2019 1:08 pm
Charlotte Vale
screenshot
Charlotte Vale gets an intense BDSM experience with Claire Adams. She is introduced to new forms of corporal punishment such as trampling and breath play along with breast flogging and a thorough bare hand spanking. We witness a touching moment when Charlotte overcomes her fear of body clamps. Then, she is strap-on fucked while completely helpless in bondage.

Model: Claire Adams
Genre: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dominatrix

Duration: 58 min 59 s
Size: 645 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
Enchanted
Added: Sep 26, 2019 8:50 pm
trixie kitten
screenshot
Trixie hasn't done a lot of bondage and certainly none quite like this...that is the kind where you can't move an inch and are completely at the mercy of your dominant...throw in some water and you have a sexy, helpless sub being punished and pleasured with absolutely no control over what happens to her!!!

Model: trixie kitten
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Domination, Fear Play, Natural Boobs, Slim

Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 34 min 1 s
Size: 323 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
Enchanted
Added: Sep 28, 2019 6:55 pm
Heaven Lee
screenshot
Heaven Lee is really into bondage but this was her first shoot with pentration, and her first time with electroplay. She said that adding those things really made the scene more intense for her. Then I took her out for a stroll using the remote controlled stim.

Model: Heaven Lee
Genre: Anal, BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Cattle Prod, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix

Duration: 29 min 36 s
Size: 281 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
Enchanted
Added: Oct 06, 2019 6:57 pm
Stefanos' Brunch
screenshot
Join sadistic Masters and Mistresses for brunch and a kinky play party.

Model: Cherry Torn
Genre: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Brunch, Brunet, Corporal Punishment, Curvy

Duration: 42 min 25 s
Size: 464 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
Enchanted
Added: Oct 07, 2019 2:38 am
Squirting Anal Orgasms
screenshot
Lea Lexis and Savannah Fox have great chemistry in this erotic dungeon update. Savannah Fox can't control her squirting orgasms and Lea Lexis's ice cold, sexy as hell domination put Savannah into deep submission! Not to be missed!

Model: Lea Lexis
Genre: Anal, April Showers, BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Bottom, Corporal Punishment

Duration: 1 h 11 min
Size: 787 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
Enchanted
Added: Oct 11, 2019 9:50 pm
Sydnee Capri
screenshot
Yet another bondage virgin, Sydnee Capri, had minimal experience. It's always fascinating how they deal with their first hardcore bondage experience. Sydnee dealt with it by getting her pussy all wet, finding out she loves her ass flogged and experiencing her first multiple orgasms. Tough and flexible, she took what we gave her and asked for it harder. Next time she won't be asking.

Model: Sydnee Capri
Genre: Ball Gag, BDSM, Black, Black Hair, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Domination

Duration: 48 min 29 s
Size: 461 MiB

screenshot

screenshot
Download File