Author
abegreen
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 10, 2022 7:39 am
[Q+AMQ2] LOAD SHARING 2006.04.24

screenshot

Synopsis:

This release is a movie brought forward by shown in 960p, 60fps, ai upscale and qtgmc.Appearances are made by Adrianna Nicole, Arcadia Davida, Aza Haze, Candy Manson, Flower Tucci, Georgia Peach, Haley Scott, Hillary Scott, Jamie Huxley, Jasmine Tame, Jayna Oso, Joey Valentine, Jonni Darkko, Julia Bond, Leah Luv, Mark Ashley, Mya Diamond, Mya Luanna, Nadia Styles, Roxy Jezel, Sativa Rose, Tory Lane, Velicity Von and Victoria Sweet with attributes such as a big ass, a set of big tits, blonde hair, brown hair, surgical implants, a medium ass, a set of medium tits, natural breasts, a small ass, a set of small tits and a teen body.Cast is known to be Caucasian and Latin.Sex acts take into account two on one sex, ball sucking, a blowjob, cum inside the mouth, cum on the body, cum swallowing, cum swapping, deepthroats, a double blowjob, a double facial, a facial, two females and one male, a handjob, a latin female with a white male, sloppy sex, spitting as well as a threesome.It was shot in settings such as a couch and a floor.Items worn in this include a collar, fishnets and lingerie.This movie was made public in 2006/04.

Tags:

big.tits, candy.manson, spitting, sloppy, cum.in.mouth, fishnets, fake.tits, couch, cum.swapping, adrianna.nicole, mya.luanna, floor, hillary.scott, flower.tucci, haley.scott, tory.lane, small.tits, sativa.rose, movie, oral, teen, latina, threesome, handjob, lingerie, interracial, blowjob, big.ass, blonde, natural.tits, facial, brunette, deepthroat, ffm, double.facial, double.blowjob, roxy.jezel, ball.sucking, collar, medium.ass, jamie.huxley, small.ass, 960p, 60.fps, latin.female.white.male, qtgmc, cum.swallowing, ai.upscale, broke, medium.tits, jasmine.tame, julia.bond, jayna.oso, mya.diamond, caucasian, leah.luv, aza.haze, velicity.von, jonni.darkko, victoria.sweet, georgia.peach, cum.on.body, nadia.styles, arcadia.davida, joey.valentine, mark.ashley, 2006, jonni.darkkos.load.sharing, abegreen

screenshot

Media info:

File type: mkv
Video format: AVC
Audio format: AC-3 | Channels: 2

Duration: 02:36:36 | Size: 11.72 GB
Width: 1280 pixels | Height: 960 pixels
Aspect ratio: 4:3 | Frame rate: 59.940 fps

Download Links:

https://filejoker.net/km5fq16h4bri
https://filejoker.net/qd5ev3b8nb7l
https://filejoker.net/u8low0wkybog
abegreen
Added: Sep 09, 2022 1:33 pm
Anissa Kate - Cumshot Compilation - 1080p

screenshot

Synopsis:

Cumshot compilation with Anissa Kate. Anissa Kate taking cum in her mouth and face.

Tags:

1080p, big.natural.tits, french, facial, anissa.kate, cumshot.compilation, cum.swallowing, cum.in.mouth, compilation, brunette, natural.tits, blowjob, interracial, cumshot, dyed.hair, cum.on.tits, cum.covered.face, white.female.black.male, blowjob.after.cumshot, big.black.cock, white.female, big.cock, dark.hair, big.tits, pink.fingernails, red.fingernails, abegreen

screenshot

Media info:

File type: mp4
Audio format: AAC | Channels: 2

Duration: 00:13:54 | Size: 833.91 MB
Width: 1920 pixels | Height: 1080 pixels
Aspect ratio: 16:9 | Frame rate: 29.970 fps

Download Links:

https://filejoker.net/7qmsfaywnjv0
abegreen
Added: Sep 08, 2022 7:29 am
Afton Marie Rough Sloppy Gagging Deepthroat Face Fuck 2019-06-02, 1080p

screenshot

Synopsis:

Big Titty Afton Marie stops by the studio and gets a rough, gagging, ass eating, sloppy, spit on, face slapping face fuck in multiple positions and a cumshot down throat! I have her keep her sunglasses on as I start to fuck her throat roughly. I put her in the camera and pull out her big tits and slap them roughly. I pull my shirt over her face to trap her head and fuck her face rougher. I flip her upside down and throat her and slap her face and titties repeatedly. I face fuck her on her knees until she says she can't breathe. I roughly fuck her face and throat her in a laying and standing 69. I mount her and pov fuck her face and spit on her. I make her lick my asshole. I cum down her throat to finish off!!!

Tags:

gagging, purple.hair, sunglasses, face.fuck, big.tits, 1on1, spitting, cum.in.mouth, 1080p, deepthroat, hardcore, blowjob, rough, face.slapping, tit.slapping, sloppy, fake.tits, rimming, oral, slender, afton.marie, short.hair, choking, sloppy.blowjob, titfuck, piercings, straight, tattoo, alt, female.rimming.male, neon.hair, back.tattoo, heavily.tattooed, top.up, tattooed.arm, tattooed.leg, spit.drooling, standing.69, denim.shorts, drooling, pierced.lip, big.areolas, blowjob.only, pierced.nose, rough.blowjob, side.torso.tattoo, abegreen

screenshot

Media info:

Duration: 00:39:55 | Size: 1.67 GB
Aspect ratio: 16:9 | Frame rate: 30.000 fps

Download Links:

https://filejoker.net/n4xjpgldolb1
abegreen
Added: Sep 07, 2022 7:26 pm
Sub Slut Amethyst Blindfolded, Handcuffed, Mouth Gagged & Throat Pied BTS 2019-12-02, 1080p

screenshot

Synopsis:

Submissive first time amateur slut Amethyst to come see me. I blindfolded her, handcuffed her, mouth gagged her, slapped, choked, face fucked, made her eat my ass & throat pie her. This one gets pretty sloppy and messy for this 19 year old first timer!

Tags:

blindfold, face.fuck, handcuffs, 1on1, choking, hardcore, blowjob, deepthroat, oral, sloppy, 1080p, rimming, teen, slapping, gag, restraint, clothed.female.naked.male, pierced.nipples, amethyst, chest.tattoo, small.tits, black.hair, natural.tits, tattoo, alt, skirt.on, oral.only, lightly.tattooed, male.on.female.face.sitting, fully.clothed.blowjob, top.down, blindfolded.female, behind.the.scenes, blowjob.only, collar, mouth.gag, female.rimming.male, throat.creampie, top.on, 19.years.old, 2019, 60.fps, abegreen

screenshot

Media info:

Duration: 00:36:22 | Size: 2.91 GB
Aspect ratio: 16:9 | Frame rate: 60.000 fps

Download Links:

https://filejoker.net/0gk9rr8j8zlu
abegreen
Added: Sep 07, 2022 1:23 am
[Q+AMQ2] LOAD SHARING 2 2009.05.11

screenshot

Synopsis:

This is a movie from brought in 960p, 60fps, ai upscale and qtgmc.It casts Gianna Michaels, Jonni Darkko, Kristina Rose, Lela Star, London Keyes, Jessica Bangkok, Avy Scott, Sativa Rose, Tia Ling, Lexi Love, Keeani Lei, Lana Croft, Winston Burbank, Thea Marie, Chayse Evans, Paris Maine and Yuki Mori with specs like a big ass, a set of big tits, blonde hair, brown hair, surgical implants, a medium ass, a set of medium tits, natural breasts, a small ass and a set of small tits.Performing is done by Asian, Caucasian and Latin people.The acts contain two on one sex, an asian female with a white male, ball sucking, a blowjob, cum inside a glass, cum inside the mouth, cum swallowing, cum swapping, deepthroats, a double blowjob, a double facial, a facial, two females and one male, a handjob, a latin female with a white male, point of view camera angles, sloppy sex, spitting as well as a threesome. This movie was filmed in places such as a bedroom, a couch and a floor.You can see costumes such as lingerie being put on.It was made available in 2009/05.

Tags:

asian, sativa.rose, small.tits, spitting, sloppy, cum.in.mouth, fake.tits, yuki.mori, kristina.rose, bedroom, couch, cum.swapping, tia.ling, lana.croft, floor, movie, ffm, deepthroat, big.tits, oral, latina, threesome, handjob, lingerie, interracial, blowjob, big.ass, blonde, natural.tits, facial, brunette, pov, london.keyes, chayse.evans, small.ass, cum.in.glass, 960p, paris.maine, 60.fps, asian.female.white.male, latin.female.white.male, qtgmc, cum.swallowing, ai.upscale, broke, medium.ass, winston.burbank, lexi.love, double.facial, double.blowjob, gianna.michaels, jessica.bangkok, lela.star, caucasian, jonni.darkko, avy.scott, keeani.lei, thea.marie, medium.tits, ball.sucking, 2009, jonni.darkkos.load.sharing, 2females.1male, abegreen

screenshot

Media info:

File type: mkv
Audio format: AC-3 | Channels: 2

Duration: 02:00:14 | Size: 11.61 GB
Width: 1280 pixels | Height: 960 pixels
Aspect ratio: 4:3 | Frame rate: 59.940 fps

Download Links:

https://filejoker.net/thf8ofgohwab
https://filejoker.net/chz5cnivtaen
https://filejoker.net/igpu79du97ge
abegreen
Added: Sep 05, 2022 1:10 am
Riley Reign & Johnny Goodluck - Anything for the Stepsis 1080p 2022-08-11

screenshot

Synopsis:

Riley Reign seduces and orally satisfies her stepbrother Johnny Goodluck, leading him to a massive balls-emptying cumshot!

Tags:

2022, 1080p, riley.reign, johnny.goodluck, eye.contact.blowjob, mp4, face.fuck, eye.contact, 1on1, titfuck, deepthroat, facial, blonde, blowjob, cumshot, handjob, hardcore, teen, oral, open.mouth.facial, some.pov, oral.only, 2022, female.blowing.male, stepbrother.stepsister, pierced.septum, blue.jeans, kneeling.blowjob, painted.fingernails, blowjob.only, ball.sucking, big.tits, handjob.to.completion, pov.blowjob, pov, on.knees.titfuck, abegreen

screenshot

Media info:

Duration: 00:25:05 | Size: 1 GB
Aspect ratio: 16:9 | Frame rate: 23.976 fps

Download Links:

https://filejoker.net/xl8iu6tc8kk6
abegreen
Added: Sep 04, 2022 1:09 am
Hoby Makes His New Assistant Gag On His Cock 2019-06-02, 1080p

screenshot

Synopsis:

I auditioned this girl to be my new assistant. Everything was going fine until we got to the part where I fuck her face and she follows directions. In order for her to get the job I had to roughly force my cock down her throat. She's stupid and not good at following directions so I choke, slap, spit in her face & make her put her tongue in my asshole throughout the shoot. I roughly finger fuck her throat before jamming my cock down it. She's not very smart so I have to rough her up throughout the shoot until her eyes tear up. I sit on her face and make her tongue my asshole. I tell her to keep her hands off the fucking cock and she freaks out and jumps up and starts yelling that she can't breathe. I continue to fuck her face and pussy rougher. I spit in her face repeatedly while she licks my balls and I blow a huge load all over her face, hair and tits. She's left a nasty sloppy mess at the end. This scene is a rough, dominating one!!!! One of my roughest to date!!!

Tags:

1080p, gagging, rough, brunette, facial, natural.tits, blowjob, cumshot, deepthroat, slapping, choking, ball.sucking, face.fuck, rimming, spitting, 1on1, oral, slender, 2019, abegreen

screenshot

Media info:

Duration: 00:22:51 | Size: 1.83 GB
Aspect ratio: 16:9 | Frame rate: 60.000 fps

Download Links:

https://filejoker.net/78ssf88n06su
abegreen
Added: Sep 03, 2022 12:59 am
20 Yr Old Latina W Braces First ROUGH Facefuck, Deepthroat Training & Creampie Surprise 2019-06-02, 1080p

screenshot

Synopsis:

This 20 yr old Latina with braces had never been face fucked or had it rough before. She giggles through her interview, I'm not sure she knows what she's in for. She starts sucking my cock and I take her to the camera and ask if she's ever been face fucked before. She giggles and says no, I tell her this is her deepthroat training. I fuck her face and throat her roughly. Tears stream down the whole shoot. I tie her hands behind her back and take her back to the camera and choke and slap her, she starts laughing. I ask her if she thinks this is funny and tell her I must not be doing my job. I fuck her face and throat her more roughly in various positions. I POV fuck her face and her eyes are bloodshot red. I figure 4 her face and fuck it and slap her roughly. I fuck her face more and more in various positions as she struggles and tears fall down her cheeks. She seems to be struggling so I ask if her throat wants a break and I'll fuck her. She just giggles more so I tell her to get on her knees. She says she can't and begs me to fuck her, so I do. I pound her tight little latin pussy. I fuck her face more and more before fucking her doggy style. I put my fingers down her throat and gag her. She isn't giggling anymore. I continue pounding her throat with my cock and slapping and choking her. I face her to the camera and put my fingers in her mouth and stretch it out and slap her. I make her lick my asshole before giving her a creampie surprise in her pussy and making her push all the cum out. That was easily one of the top 5 roughest scenes on the site ever!!! Bonus after the scene interview included

Tags:

braces, latina, 1on1, choking, slapping, deepthroat, slender, natural.tits, blonde, blowjob, creampie, hardcore, rough.sex, 1080p, face.fuck, missionary, doggy.style, restraint, rimming, oral, tattoo, straight, small.tits, tattooed.arm, supine.blowjob, 20.years.old, male.on.female.face.sitting, lightly.tattooed, underboob.tattoo, vaginal.sex, standing.doggy, pierced.nipples, female.rimming.male, abegreen

screenshot

Media info:

Duration: 00:32:27 | Size: 1.28 GB

Download Links:

https://filejoker.net/km5yxee787xr
abegreen
Added: Sep 02, 2022 6:53 am
Disobedient Whore Gets Her Wig Face Fucked off 2019-06-02, 1080p

screenshot

Synopsis:

This whore stated she gets face fucked all the time but starts the shoot trying to avoid deep throating the cock. This causes me to have to roughly face fuck her as she tries to resist the cock in the back of her mouth. At one point I tell her it's a facefuck shoot and to swallow the cock. She tries to give another excuse but I put my cock in her mouth before she can finish. I slap her face and put my fingers down her throat. I fuck her face so hard her wig falls off. I pound her pussy from behind and she surprisingly has one of the tightest pussies I've ever felt. She gets face fucked in multiple positions and eats asshole several times. She gets a load all over her face to finish. This one is another one for the rough sex lover.

Tags:

hardcore, cumshot, blowjob, natural.tits, facial, slender, brunette, deepthroat, slapping, 1on1, rough.sex, 1080p, rimming, face.fuck, wig, doggy.style, oral, 2019, abegreen

screenshot

Media info:

Duration: 00:33:10 | Size: 1.4 GB

Download Links:

https://filejoker.net/f6zfjbwq5tsd
abegreen
Added: Sep 01, 2022 6:51 pm
Willow Ryder, Ari Alectra - Willow & Ari Suck It Wildly -- 2022-08-23 1080p

screenshot

Synopsis:

Eager throat sluts, Willow Ryder & Ari Alectra have a special bond over dicksucking! These girls are as horny as ever as they lick each other's asses & suck the dick & balls together. They go at it with incredible energy until they're both dripping in drool! The only way these wanna end it is with a cumswap they can share!

Tags:

ari.alectra, mike.adriano, 1080p, willow.ryder, 2022, smiling, long.hair, pretty.face, slim, skinny, brunette, big.ass, curly.hair, natural.body, small.natural.tits, 2022, rounded.ass, big.natural.ass, phat.ass.white.girl, oral, 2females.1male, on.her.knees, 2.girl.blowjob, puke, puke.on.cock, abegreen

screenshot

Media info:

Duration: 01:06:49 | Size: 2.45 GB
Aspect ratio: 16:9 | Frame rate: 59.940 fps

Download Links:

https://filejoker.net/ze92qwkcoaew
abegreen
Added: Sep 01, 2022 12:49 am
Reese Robbins & Derrick Pierce - Sucking The Personal Trainer 1080p 2022-08-11

screenshot

Synopsis:

Brace-faced teen Reese Robbins wants to try a new workout with her personal trainer Derrick Pierce. This workout involves him stretching her throat with his big cock!

Tags:

2022, mp4, face.fuck, eye.contact, 1080p, small.tits, 1on1, braces, deepthroat, pov, brunette, facial, fitness, blowjob, cumshot, handjob, hardcore, teen, derrick.pierce, handjob.to.completion, reese.robbins, 2022, female.blowing.male, kneeling.blowjob, upside.down.blowjob, eye.contact.blowjob, pov.blowjob, red.lipstick, pussy.fingering, blowjob.only, ball.sucking, oral.only, some.pov, open.mouth.facial, thong, oral, abegreen

screenshot

Media info:

Duration: 00:19:16 | Size: 935.39 MB
Aspect ratio: 16:9 | Frame rate: 23.976 fps

Download Links:

https://filejoker.net/qox03v9m4oba
abegreen
Added: Aug 30, 2022 12:32 am
Tease POV - 22.08.18 - Bonnie Bon - Bonnie Bon On A Balcony 1080p

screenshot

Synopsis:

She'll start off dressed in lingerie and rub her pussy through the bottoms.

Eventually she gets summoned over and begins to suck that dick.

She seems kind of tentative about it all and never does get much of it in her mouth.

But she's got very nice tits and is cute as heck.

She even manages to deliver a blowjob to completion.

Tags:

1080p, female.completion, pov, brunette, outdoor, natural.tits, blowjob, cumshot, lingerie, handjob, bonnie.bon, 2022, tattooed.female, medium.natural.tits, balcony, blowjob.to.completion, nipple.pinching, oral, teaspov, blowjob.only, abegreen

screenshot

Media info:

Duration: 00:11:11 | Size: 334.94 MB
Aspect ratio: 16:9 | Frame rate: 29.970 fps

Download Links:

https://filejoker.net/5tk234jy1rvn
abegreen
Added: Aug 29, 2022 6:29 pm
Personal Trainer Brutally Skull Fucks Client 2019-06-02, 1080p

screenshot

Synopsis:

This brand new clip starts with a young girl giving her personal trainer attitude during their workout session and getting her skull fucked in return. She pukes a little on the cock the first time I shove it down her throat and hold it there. I roughly fuck her throat with her sitting on an exercise ball. She gags and spits everywhere, drool is hanging from my cock like in no other scene I've shot before. I fuck her mouth with a shirt wrapped around her head as a handle. I slap her titties and face hard and slap the back of her head while my cock is down her throat repeatedly and harder than ever before. I blindfold her and fuck her skull as she gags helplessly. I turn her upside down in a recliner and fuck her throat as well as mount her and fuck her face while she is leaning against the chair. I get a belt and wrap it around her head and fuck her skull violently. She suck my balls as she is jerking my cock with drool and spit covering her face and body. I blow my load in her mouth and she swallows. This is definitely a scene for the rough, gagging, face fucking lover.

Tags:

blowjob, natural.tits, slender, brunette, gagging, deepthroat, slapping, 1on1, sloppy, cum.in.mouth, 1080p, face.fuck, ball.sucking, cum.swallowing, oral, abegreen

screenshot

Media info:

Duration: 00:21:21 | Size: 908.52 MB

Download Links:

https://filejoker.net/af5j47xsoko0
abegreen
Added: Aug 28, 2022 6:26 pm
2021-05-27 - Morning Cock Suck - Baby Kxtten - 1080p

screenshot

Synopsis:

Kitten is sound asleep after a hard night of sex. He wakes her up by slapping his cock all over her face then gives her some hot white cum for breakfast. Listen to the sounds her pussy makes as she frigs herself off.

Tags:

baby.kxtten, british, 1080p, tiny, kitten, a.cup, baby.kitten, 2021, 20.years.old, on.her.knees, slim, tattoo, facial, blowjob, handjob, caucasian, 2021, on.knees, female.rimming.male, female.masturbation, oral, pov, black.panties, cumshot, abegreen

screenshot

Media info:

Duration: 00:15:32 | Size: 920.08 MB

Download Links:

https://filejoker.net/p9bb7budccxh
abegreen
Added: Mar 17, 2022 12:27 am
Michi - SUBMISSIVE SOUL 2021-09-19 1080p

screenshot

Tags:

michi, spitting, fingering, brunette, facial, natural.tits, big.ass, blowjob, latina, hardcore, amateur, cum.in.mouth, 1080p, face.fuck, shaved.pussy, uncircumcised.cock, cum.on.eyelid, doggy.style, submissive.female, socks.on, open.mouth.facial, older.younger, big.tits, abegreen

screenshot

Media info:

Duration: 00:23:52 | Size: 573.8 MB
Aspect ratio: 16:9 | Frame rate: 25.000 fps

Download Links:

https://filejoker.net/418kd9p5tsjd