Author
Paralaxoid
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 03, 2019 8:43 pm
Leigh Raven - Born Free ~ HD 720p

screenshot

I always feel the most vulnerable when I'm in the shower. I have to close my eyes and put soap on my face and in my hair. If I open my eyes I know I'll it'll hurt so I hold them tightly closed. That's the moment I worry about. That's the moment when he could strike.
I wake to feel something filling me up. It's abnormally large and hard as hell. The chain holding me to the ground is locked on both ends. I couldn't run if I wanted to. Pulling on it only makes my cunt sore. I yell at him to release me, but he repeats his instructions: Finish your makeup!
I think he is obsessed with my face, my mouth, my tongue. He gags me with wood and then ties my tongue out in two directions. He's cruel and he enjoys watching me suffer. The worst part is when he penetrates my cunt with a plastic dick. I can't help, but cum and cum and cum!

Screenshots:
screenshot

Genre : BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7506 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 113 kb/s
Duration : 00:47:37
File Size : 2.54 GB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online many files that are in mp4!

Download

https://fboom.me/file/c1f6aab3119a6/BDSM-Bondage_and_Humiliation-Leigh.Raven-Born_Free.hd720p.mp4

-----------------------------------------------------

Olive Glass - Metal Willie ~ HD 720p

screenshot

I was really inspired by the works of John Willie. It's one of the things that got me into the world of Glamor bondage photography. I thought if I could dress up like those women and be photographed maybe I would be as sexy as those women. I had only done a few photoshoots before I answered an ad in the paper for a photoshoot. After some negotiations on the phone I agreed to meet OT at his studio. I should have known by the way he looked at me. I should have seen his collection of gadgets and walked right back out the door.
I did get to wear a corset like in Willie's work. I did get the weird and sadistic bondage. OT even dressed me like one of the maids. He also impaled me on a metal dick and mounted me by my neck to a metal pipe. This isn't what I expected. This isn't what we agreed upon. None-the-less it's exactly what I wanted!

Screenshots:
screenshot

Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7485 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 112 kb/s
Duration : 00:44:55
File Size : 2.38 GB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online many files that are in mp4!

Download

https://fboom.me/file/d7b7607e34902/BDSM-Bondage_and_Humiliation-Olive.Glass-Metal.Willie-.720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Oct 03, 2019 8:48 pm
Dolly Mattel - I Dream of Dolly ~ 13.07.2018 / HD 720p

screenshot

Dolly suffers through one of OT's nightmarish fantasies.
Most men dream have sexual fantasies about the women in their lives or on TV that they would like to make love to. OT has more disturbing dreams. He dreams of women like Dolly Mattel bound in agonizing restraints and tormented physically and psychologically. You can watch his fantasies play out every week.
This week it's Dolly Mattel who gets to act in his dreams. His fetish du jour is biting and Dolly is a perfect target. With her youthful soft skin OT has a wonderful canvas to sink his teeth into. He bites her all over her body including her tender nipples. Each position presents a new predicament for Dolly. Her cute little panties make her look innocent, but she's far more perverted than she lets on. She suffers like only a true slut can.

Screenshots:
screenshot

Genre : BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, USA, 720p
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7516 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 111 kb/s
Duration : 00:43:11
File Size : 2.30 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/fd618217af0e1/BDSM-Humiliation_and_Torture-DOLLY.MATTEL_-_I_DREAM.OF.DOLLY.2018.720p.mp4

Dakota Marr - No Touching! ~ HD 720p

screenshot

Being a private dancer is not easy. Guys are always being so touchy. No matter how many times you tell them to keep their hands to themselves they are always putting their hands on you. When OT hired me to come back to his studio he seemed like a respectful enough guy. Wow was I ever wrong about him!
When my dance was over he wasn't happy. I guess his logic was that I shouldn't be happy either. He put me in leather cuffs and strapped my legs together. He attached my neck to something above my head with a harsh metal cord. Then he removed my dress. Not by sliding it off. He ripped it from my body.
Each position he put me in was harder than the last. I wasn't sure what he wanted, but it started to become more clear. He wanted to punish me for not letting him touch me. What a cruel sadistic prick.
I loved every second of it!

Screenshots:
screenshot

Name : Dakota Marr
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7474 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 111 kb/s
Duration : 00:39:25
File Size : 2.09 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/982f94a892f9a/BDSM-Humiliation_and_Torture-Dakota_Marr-No.Touching.hd720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Oct 03, 2019 8:55 pm
Summer Hart - Abandoned ~ HD 720p

screenshot

I never should have agreed to go to the music festival. I never should have trusted my so called friends. Abandoned with no phone, no money, and no idea where I was I was at the mercy of strangers. That was the only reason I agreed to go home with OT. He seemed nice enough and he offered me water and a place to hang out.
He told me he was a photographer. He said he just wanted to take a couple pictures of my ass. It is my best feature. I thought for a moment that it might be cool, but something about the way he touched me without asking. Something about how he moaned.
Apparently he didn't like that I wanted to leave. He didn't want me to go. He wanted to keep me. Now I have no choice. My body is his. He uses me how he wants. He's cruel to me. He likes to hurt me. I like it too. I'll never leave him.

Screenshots:
screenshot

Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7498 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 113 kb/s
Duration : 00:38:32
File Size : 2.05 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/cdbc4c52968c9/BDSM-Humiliation_and_Torture-2017-Summer.Hart_-_Abandoned.720p.mp4

Haley Rue - Just A Thing ~ SD480p

screenshot
screenshot

Sasha Knox is under the impression that she has rights so PD and SD are going to have to correct her. She is stripped of her name first, because it represents a will she will no longer have. Her clothes are stripped off because they are a modesty she no longer needs. In minutes Sasha goes from a woman to a thing, an it, just another fucked up toy in their collection. It has a number of unique talents that amuse PD and SD. It can cum within seconds, it can cum from pain and suffering, it can scream for mercy and beg for more at the same time. PD and SD are interested in everything it can do. Their new toy will be worn out and broken down by the time they are even done testing it out.

Info:
Genre : Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation, USA, Clips
Duration : 00:53:04
File Size : 341 MB
Video: AVC, 854x480, 23 (24000/1001) FPS, 806 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 44.1 kHz, 85.5 kb/s

Screenlist:
screenshot

Download Links:

https://fboom.me/file/e85dbd48a8b81/BDSM-Humiliation_and_Torture-Sasha_Knox-Just_A_Thing.SD480p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Oct 03, 2019 9:00 pm
Kate Kennedy - Pussy Play ~ 04.07.2018 / HD 720p

screenshot

Each subject is different. With some you can hit them with all you’ve got. Some need to be degraded. With others you have to exploit them sexually. It’s all about knowing what she requires.
With Kate Kennedy it’s dealers choice. You can beat her like she stole something, you can make her feel like nothing, but a worthless bimbo, all while rubbing her snatch like it’s a genie’s lamp.
OT plays Kate like a piano. He hits all the right keys. She screams, she cries, she moans, and she begs for more.

Screenshots:
screenshot

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, USA
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7491 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 108 kb/s
Duration : 00:42:49
File Size : 2.27 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/da970a68f6403/BDSM-Humiliation_and_Torture-2018.Kate.Kennedy-pussy.play.720p.mp4

Fawn Locke - Fawning ~ 11.07.2018 / HD 720p

screenshot

When you're in the business of tying people up you get to see all types. There's the ingenue and then there's the seasoned veteran. Each type brings their own style of excitement to the set. For Fawn Locke it's a deep and deeply sexual love for all things BDSM.
As the ropes being to entwine Fawn one can feel the arousal begin to build. She was already excited in anticipation, but her excitement becomes palpable. She moans and sucks in air as the ropes pass across her panties. She's pushed down to her knees and even more ropes are wound around her legs.
When it comes time for Fawn to suffer for our pleasure she takes it rather well. The cane on her feet and ass make her smile and breathe in. She screams when her nipples get the attention they deserve. Then it's time for her to be vibrated and that's where the real beast comes out. She can't hold back. She's a real squirter!

Screenshots:
screenshot

Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7486 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 109 kb/s
Duration : 00:43:33
File Size : 2.31 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/7dc3decd93b15/BDSM-Humiliation_and_Torture-2018.Fawn.Locke-fawning.720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Oct 06, 2019 10:43 am
Keira Croft - Pussy Raider ~ 2018 / HD 720p

screenshot

Keira Croft is quite the adventurer. She's got that spirited nature. That's why she came to INSEX. For the most extreme BDSM experience she could find. To test her we start her off with some rope bondage. A beginners course in realm of BDSM. She's made to struggle around.
Neck ropes and predicaments abound for Ms Croft. She flies through the air like a champ. Jumping out of airplanes is no big deal so why should this be? Then it's time to take advantage of her bound and helpless state. A tape gag makes her nice and quiet for us.
Her pussy is nice and sweet. Her succulent juices create a lovely aroma in the room. Little Ms Croft enjoys the chase and BDSM is no exception. She hangs by her feet like a bat.

Screenshots:
screenshot

Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7535 kb/s
Duration : 00:42:30
File Size : 2.27 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/b69481e21aef8/BDSM-Humiliation_and_Torture-_2018.Keira.Croft.pussy.raider.720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Oct 06, 2019 1:08 pm
Ashley Lane - Brutal Predicament Bondage, Relentless Torment, and Screaming Orgasms! ~ HD 720p

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Ashley is the real deal, the truest of bondage models, the one in a million that lives for the bondage and torment and could care less about the orgasms. She wants the most brutal and grueling bondage that will challenge her and push her limits as far as they will go. Ashley settles into the ropes and her pussy starts to drip with the anticipation of suffering more at the hands of The Pope.

Screenshots:
screenshot

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Domination, USA
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4999 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s
Duration : 00:39:30
File Size : 1.42 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/2a664a5774e65/BDSM-Humiliation_and_Torture-_ASHLEY_LANE.720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Oct 06, 2019 3:32 pm
Angel Allwood, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles - Big titted Blond MILF is hogtied and face fucked into oblivian. Tight bondage, deep throat, Orgasms! ~ HD 720p

screenshot

Angel Allwood and her huge tits are back on Sexually Broken. This hot MILF loves cock, loves bondage and loves being used.
Bound in a custom metal Hogtied, the boys bring the cock to Angels slutty mouth. It is a face fucking of epic proportions. Angel is completely helpless as the big cocks wreck poor Angel. This is complete destruction. Amazing deepthroating as Angel fights for air. In the end Angel is a complete and utter mess. We make her cum in the end and Angel just shuts down, broken...

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob, USA
Duration : 00:08:08
File Size : 444 MB
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 23 (24000/1001) FPS, 7 499 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 48.0 kHz, 112 kb/s

Download

https://fboom.me/file/432e0fd0f6119/BDSM-Humiliation_and_Torture-Angel.Allwood_-_Matt.Williams_-_Sergeant_Miles.HD720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Oct 06, 2019 5:57 pm
Roxanne Rae - College Girl- Pain Slut Suffers in Extreme Bondage & Brutal Domination ~ HD 720p

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

Roxanne is tied up in some of the most extreme positions that pushes her body to it's breaking point. There is a back bend that would break most people, then a wrist and ankle hogtie that creates this perfect tear drop suspension with her wait tied to the beam. This slut is down for anything, so The Pope tries to fist her tight little pussy. She disappoints him by not being able to take it, so he continues to torment her and make her cum against her will.

Screenshots:
screenshot

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Fist, USA
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4982 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 01:02:01
File Size : 2.22 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/22cf0a55696b6/BDSM-Humiliation_and_Torture-Roxanne.Rae-The.Pope.-.College..GirlPain.Slut.Suffers.in.Extreme.Bondage.And.Brutal.Domin.720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Oct 06, 2019 8:23 pm
Kacy Lane - Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus ~ HD 720p

screenshot

Happy Holidays! We've Kacy Lane here, a pretty little present that we are going to really enjoy unwrapping. All she wants for Christmas is Jack Hammer and his expert rope bondage. Well, enough with the mixed metaphors and bad jokes, on with the action.

Screenshots:
screenshot

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Toys, USA
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6994 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 107 kb/s
Duration : 00:22:23
File Size : 1.11 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/734f9294ea2e9/BDSM-Humiliation_and_Torture-Kacy.Lane.-.Kacy.Lane.Xmas.Bonus.720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Oct 06, 2019 10:47 pm
London River - Fit To Be Tied ~ HD 720p

screenshotscreenshot

Holy shit, you've never seen Hardtied like this. London River is one flexible piece of ass, able to twist herself into shapes you wouldn't think possible. Jack Hammer ties her up so that she is bent nearly in half. A few more inches and she would be able to eat her own pussy. Her legs are pulled up so far behind her head that her asshole and pussy are presented and completely vulnerable. Her clit gets the vibrator, a hitachi that tears multiple orgasms from her body, one after the other. Her ass gets Mr. Pogo, a thick rubber dick-on-a-stick that specializes in pounding tight holes into submission. She's cumming so hard that the screams catch in her throat and all she can do is pant out her ecstasy.

When her body is already tired it's the perfect time for harder bondage. She thought a floor tie would be easy, but her arms are pulled up into the most extreme strappado she's ever experienced. Even leaning a few inches forward makes her arms feel like they are about to tear free of their sockets, but with the intense buzzing between her legs all she wants to do is thrash against the rope. Jack makes that even more painful when he clamps her nipples to the floor in front of her. Arching back into the strappado means tugging at them, leaning forward to relieve the tension means a burning in her shoulders. It's predicament bondage at its best.

Screenshots:
screenshot

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Toys, Anal Penetration, Hitachi, Nipple Bondage, Orgasm, Pogo, Predicament Bondage, Rope Bondage, Single Tail, Strappado, Vibrator, Whip
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6923 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 109 kb/s
Duration : 00:52:41
File Size : 2.59 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/4f0007af4e6df/BDSM-Humiliation_and_Torture-London.River-Fit.To.Be.Tied-01.720.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Oct 07, 2019 1:12 am
London River - Fit To Be Tied 2 ~ HD 720p

screenshotscreenshot

Holy hell, London River is flexible. She could probably have been a contortionist, but this brunette beauty decided she loved being in bondage so much she had to do it for a living. We are all better off for it, too, because finding a stunning piece of ass that can stand to be twisted into these intense positions is a rare treat.

Jack Hammer takes London's leg and ties it up all the way behind her head. Her thigh, calf, foot, and ass are all there for the caning, and there's only so much struggling she can do before she just falls over and exposes herself further. Suffering has its benefits. If she is good enough to take everything else Jack sends her way then there is the chance that he will throw in a few orgasms for her, too. When she isn't bound she likes to arch her back and thrash a bit whenever she gets off. With the rope around her she can't do either and it is all that much more intense when the ecstasy finally comes.

Screenshots:
screenshot

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Toys, USA
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6976 kb/s
Duration : 01:08:36
File Size : 3.40 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/97356953153e9/BDSM-Humiliation_and_Torture-London.River-Fit.To.Be.Tied-02.720.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Oct 07, 2019 3:36 am
Mia Li - Brutal Hair Suspension, Grueling Bondage, Torment, and Orgasms!!! ~ HD 720p

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

There are a lot of ways to torment your submissive or pain slut, but when you do it with the bondage alone, you've done something. Mia begins in a basic standing position, but when her heels are removed and then her entire body lifted off of the ground by her hair only, you see how dedicated this whore is to suffering. She suffers in every position from a multitude of punishments and torment before she is made to have screaming orgasms.

Screenshots:
screenshot

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Corporal Punishment, domination, Fingering, Handler, high heels, humiliation, pain, pain slut, rope bondage, straight, submission, suspension, Vaginal Penetration, USA
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 5003 kb/s
Duration : 00:42:26
File Size : 1.52 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/790e8894de5ef/BDSM-Humiliation_and_Torture-Mia_Li_and_The_Pope-40662_720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Oct 07, 2019 6:02 am
Alice Sky - Speechless ~ 2018 / HD 720p

screenshot

Alice Sky is a tiny ball of profound sexy! She's the kind of sexy that wants to cook for you, can be strung up by one leg, and smiles blissfully when you whip her full force. She's the ultimate BDSM bunny. She's able to be suspended in a strappado that would have most people in the hospital. Alice does it with relative ease.

Screenshots:
screenshot

Name : Alice Sky
Year of release : 2018
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7502 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s
Duration : 00:37:33
File Size : 2.00 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/f54207667e99c/BDSM-Humiliation_and_Torture-2018.Alice.Sky.speechless.720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Oct 07, 2019 8:32 pm
Casey Calvert - Porn Starlet Endures Crazy Orgasms in Brutal Bondage Positions ~ HD 720p

screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

If you missed the last HogTied live show, this is the time to see it! Porn starlet Casey Calvert endures non-stop brutal rope bondage and inescapable orgasms through six different positions. She is tied, stripped, stretched, fucked in the pussy, fucked in the ass, bent over, gagged, foot tortured, caned, cropped, flogged, suspended in a killer backbend, tits tied ridiculously tight, clothes pinned, face slapped and man-handled all while getting off with the most inescapable orgasms on the internet.
We finish the whole thing off by suspending her on top of a sybian orgasm machine cranked up to the limit! She has NO chance of escaping the brutal orgasms that the sybian delivers because her entire body weight is directly pushing her clit onto it the entire time. This is awesome.

Screenshots:
screenshot

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Toys, Humilation, Hardcore, Domination, Foot torture, Gag, Submission, Sybian, Vaginal Penetration, Rope bondage, Real orgasm, USA
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4785 kb/s
Duration : 01:05:35
File Size : 2.25 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/006e7fd44555a/BDSM-Humiliation_and_Torture-Casey.Calvert-Porn.Starlet.Endures.Crazy.Orgasms.720p.mp4
Paralaxoid
Added: Oct 07, 2019 10:58 pm
Courtney Taylor - Bondage Barbie ~ HD 720p

screenshot

The way this Bondage Barbie looks you would expect her to be mass produced. Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real: this is a woman who is really looking for some rough action.
There is no place better to find what she's looking for. We're talking tight ropes, crazy positions, and some punishing surprises. She's never had her clit pulled on by a suction cup before and it makes her more sensitive than she could have imagined. That's when Jack hits her with the Hitachi, then the flogger, then our very own fucking machine, all in a row, taking her poor pussy through more punishment than she thought was possible.
But we said her love of bondage was real and we weren't kidding. Most girls would be crying, with tears running down their face. Courtney wet alright, but it's all a lot lower. She is so wet that her cunt is glistening. Sure, it hurts, but if it didn't she wouldn't be able to get off on it. And get off she does. So much that the floor under her is wet from her juices.

Screenshots:
screenshot

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, USA
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 2746 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 115 kb/s
Duration : 00:46:51
File Size : 960 MB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/9ab52b021a242/BDSM-Humiliation_and_Torture-Courtney.Taylor-Jack.Hammer.720p.mp4