Duration: 11 min 57 s
Type: 1080p

screenshot

screenshot

Goddess Gynarchy Slut for Cock/2019/Goddess Gynarchy/SD/1080p

screenshot

Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging
Models: Goddess Gynarchy
Description: This collared slave of mine is just a slut for Goddess cock. He is always buying me bigger and bigger strap-on dildos to fuck his slutty ass with! This time I feel like fucking him with my big black 8 inch girthy cock until he moans like a little whore! Then he’s going to suck it clean to thank me.
Date: 2019

Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 287 MB
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 8 min 56 s

screenshot

screenshot
tmwixler
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 24, 2019 11:28 am
Office Boy: Cherry Torn's New Stupid Beefy Boy Toy//Draven Navarro, Cherry Torn/SD/540p

screenshot

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Hardcore, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, BDSM, Bondage, Handjob, Milking, Clothespins, Feet, Foot Licking, Stockings, Boot Licking, CumEating
Models: Draven Navarro, Cherry Torn
Description: Beef cake Draven Navarro eagerly arrives to interview for Cherry Torn's personal assistant. Draven hopes to make a good impression and starts listing his qualifications. Cherry sizes Draven up instantly. He's another stupid ass kissing, annoying man who's only good for one thing, her amusement. She makes Draven strip in front of her so she can get a good look at his body. She runs her hands along his toned chest and pinches his nipples hard. Draven moans as Cherry tells him she can see exactly why Todd down the hall recommended him. He's a hunk of eye candy, a slab of meat, too stupid for office work but perfect to use as a toy. Cherry tells Draven to get on his knees and kiss her shoes. Draven eagerly complies, running his tongue over her shiny black heels. He takes off her shoes upon command and worships her stocking clad feet. Cherry laughs as she stuff her feet in his mouth and makes Draven choke on them. Then she takes Draven over her knee and gives his perfect bubble butt a firm spanking. Draven squirms in her lap, kicking his feet, as Cherry lays into his ass. Next Draven is tied in rope bondage. Cherry crops his ass, thighs, and chest as Draven moans. Cherry knows what sluts like Draven crave. She pushes her cock into his tight asshole and fucks him as Draven thanks her profusely. Once she's had her fill, she binds him in leather, puts a long zipper down his front, and rides his face. She cums hard and then decides it's time to test out his cock. She laughs as she slides onto it, watching as Draven struggles to keep still. Draven writhes beneath her as Cherry rides his cock to orgasm. He screams as Cherry rips the zipper off his tender skin. Draven begs to cum but Cherry isn't having it. Every time he gets close, she pulls away. Finally, she lets him blow his load and feeds it to him. She leaves him on the floor of her office as she goes back to work.

Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 592 MB
Duration: 54 min 3 s
Type: 540p

screenshot

screenshot
Download File

Mistress Gaia Fuck Ass Chill Out/2019/Mistress Gaia/SD/1080p

screenshot

Models: Mistress Gaia

Size: 464 MB
Duration: 8 min 41 s

screenshot

screenshot
tmwixler
Added: Oct 24, 2019 11:28 am
Joslyn Am Slave/2019/Joslyn James/SD/1080p

screenshot

Genre: Femdom, Handjob, Milking
Models: Joslyn James
Description: Joslyn James has a new slave in the dungeon today. He says that he will do anything to prove himself to his Goddess. Joslyn likes the sound of that, but time will tell if he will take all of her torment and punishment. Goddess Joslyn puts her latex clad sub on to the bondage table. She begins to stroke and rub his hard cock through the latex shorts that he is wearing. She decides to start the day by emptying the cum out of his full balls. Once he is properly milked then her punishment will hurt so much more. Joslyn unzips his shorts and starts fiercely stroking his cock. This slave is going to surrender his milk to Goddess, whether he wants to or not. There is a rule in Joslyn’s dungeon. Slaves are allowed to cum only if they eat every drop of their filth! Joslyn wipes his huge load of cum off his latex and forces him to suck it off her fingers. This is only the beginning for the poor slut.

Size: 465 MB
Duration: 5 min 23 s

screenshot

screenshot
Download File

Tag Team Pussy Worship//Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior/SD/1080p

screenshot

Genre: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity
Models: Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior
Description: Mistresses Alina and Gianna are feeling especially horny and have the perfect use for their chastised male playtoy. He is only kept for their pleasure to worship both of their perfect cunts while his cock remains permanently sealed shut in chastity. He is ordered to stick out his tongue while his sex-crazed Goddess fuck his face. They want nothing more than to see him lick up every last drop of their sweet, pussy juices like it was his last meal.

Size: 953 MB
Duration: 12 min 54 s

screenshot

screenshot
tmwixler
Added: Oct 24, 2019 11:29 am
The Ride of Your Life//Alina Lopez/SD/1080p

screenshot

Genre: Femdom, FaceSitting, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Chastity
Models: Alina Lopez
Description: When Mistress Alina wants to cum she has the perfect toy she pulls out of the closet that always does the trick...her slave. She demands multiple orgasms from her chastity pet and knows the best way to get them is by viciously riding his face. The slave has been locked in chastity for over a year and knows that orgasms are only for his Mistress. His constant state of denial makes him that much eager to please with his mouth as his cock will never be free to be used by anyone ever again.

Size: 931 MB
Duration: 12 min 37 s

screenshot

screenshot
Download File

Obey Melanie Zero Pleasure/2019/Obey Melanie/SD/1080p

screenshot

Genre: Femdom, **** Male Orgasm, Milking, Cum Eating
Models: Obey Melanie
Description: I created this device to make sure my slave gets Zero pleasure when being orgasm trained. His penis is so small, I had to make sure it Never get stimulation while being milked. He will cum Without satisfaction, to remind him of the shame of having a small penis. His cock is measured, and so is his load. And to make certain he is humiliated, I make him Eat his Load right in front of me. His semen is recycled, and he is laughed at. Because there is no greater shame than eating the sperm of a small penis.

Size: 837 MB
Duration: 8 min 4 s

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
tmwixler
Added: Oct 24, 2019 11:30 am
Goddess Gynarchy Serenas Rubber Slut/2019/Goddess Gynarchy/SD/1080p

screenshot

Models: Goddess Gynarchy

Size: 455 MB
Duration: 12 min 46 s

screenshot

screenshot
Download File

Trained to Swallow//Evelyn Claire/SD/1080p

screenshot

Genre: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Masturbation, Cum Eating Instruction
Models: Evelyn Claire
Description: Crawl in here slave and listen very closely. The next part of your training is very important as you are going to learn to swallow your cum to please me. Take your cock out of your pants and start stroking as I want you to be very hard for me. I am going to make this as pleasurable as possible for you slut as I want you to enjoy swallowing your cum as much as I enjoy watching. Now spit on your cock and keep pumping while you stare at my beautiful ass until I give you permission to cum. By the end of your training, you won't want to cum unless it is in your own mouth. In fact, by the end of your training, you will only be allowed to cum when you are swallowing that big, fat load I make you save up. Got it slut?!? Don't stop stroking... xx - Evelyn Claire

Size: 939 MB
Duration: 12 min 52 s

screenshot

screenshot
tmwixler
Added: Oct 27, 2019 12:23 am
Mommy's Pussy Whipped Gimp//Eliza Ibarra/SD/1080p

screenshot

Genre: Femdom, Stockings, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Latex
Models: Eliza Ibarra
Description: Mommy Domme Eliza has a special afternoon planned for her caged rubber gimp. She has transformed him from a useless fuck-boy into a pussy-whipped rubber sex toy for her pleasure. All existence as a man has been completely erased from the bitch as he lives a life caged, in chastity, ass plugged and fully encased in thick shiny rubber. Mommy Domme Eliza has an extremely greedy pussy making sure she receives at least several mind-blowing orgasms a day. With her rubber gimp well trained in the art of licking she puts him to use as she rides his face for as long as she pleases. No gimp will go unused in the house of Eliza Ibarra.

Size: 1 008 MB
Duration: 11 min 54 s

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
tmwixler
Added: Oct 27, 2019 6:23 am
Fried Blue Balls//Anny Aurora/SD/1080p

screenshot

Genre: Femdom, Chastity, Stockings, Electro Play, CBT, Nipple Clamps, BDSM
Models: Anny Aurora
Description: German Goddess Annie is a big believer that chastity is an effective method in transforming a man into a slave. Sometimes a man still needs that little extra push to learn the ways of his Mistress and electrical shock therapy is proven to be just what her new slave needs. She straps him into the cock bondage device and secures a high powered shock collar around his balls to show she means business. With just the tap of her finger she sends a huge wave of voltage to his helpless manhood making him obey in ways he never imagined.

Size: 892 MB
Duration: 12 min 1 s

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
tmwixler
Added: Oct 28, 2019 12:27 pm
Mistress Gaia/2019/Mistress Gaia/SD/1080p

screenshot

Genre: Femdom, Boot Worship, Handjob

Size: 414 MB
Duration: 10 min 5 s

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
tmwixler
Added: Oct 29, 2019 12:32 pm
The Ultimate Sacrifice//Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior/SD/1080p

screenshot

Genre: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Stockings
Models: Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior
Description: The ultimate sacrifice will bring you the ultimate reward when you give up everything to your new Owners. Get on your knees and be ready to jerk to the command of Mistresses Alina and Gianna as they make you into their perfect little plaything for their own selfish amusement.

Size: 920 MB
Duration: 10 min 52 s

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
tmwixler
Added: Oct 30, 2019 6:33 am
Sensual Foot Goddess//Bunny Colby/SD/1080p

screenshot

Genre: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Boot Licking, Stockings, Chastity
Models: Bunny Colby
Description: Goddess BunChastityChastityny Colby finds a foot tongue bath to be one of the most relaxing things after a hard day walking in heels. Her footboy patiently waits for her to return home with his mouth open to be used for his Goddess's pleasure. He sticks out his tongue and licks her heels to her foot covered stockings down to her bare soles like an obedient boy does. Keeping a boy in chastity was one of the best things Goddess Bunny has ever done as he is now more attentive than ever to her needs.

Size: 929 MB
Duration: 13 min 36 s

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
tmwixler
Added: Oct 30, 2019 6:35 pm
MISTRESS GAIA BUMPER ASSFUCK/2019/Mistress Gaia/SD/1080p

screenshot

Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo

Size: 326 MB
Duration: 8 min 19 s

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
tmwixler
Added: Oct 31, 2019 12:36 am
Ibicella FR Pegging Humiliation/2019//SD/1080p

screenshot

Description: French girls do it better. You don't need to speak French to enjoy the ass-fucking session anyway
tmwixler
Added: Oct 31, 2019 6:38 am
Mistress Gaia Shades Of Blue/2019/Mistress Gaia/SD/1080p

screenshot

Genre: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging
Description: Today I'm feeling a little energetic. I have my slave on the floor and I have decided to use him for some exercise. I have his arms and wrists tightly bound, with his hands in leather mittens. I also bind his feet together, and attach them to the suspension cable. My bitch knows he's going to suffer, and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. I pull him upside down with the suspension cable, and chain his arms to the wall. He is in a very stressful and painful position, and there's no way of escape. I also attach a very tight ball ring to his balls with a leash. He's beginning to whine a little and I pull tightly on the leash giving his balls a good tugging. I tell him that I want him to clean my beautiful shoes, and get him using his tongue. With some groaning, due to his painful position I decide to remove my shoes and shut him up by giving him some foot gagging. I shove my silky black stocking foot into his mouth and enjoy that gargling sound as he chokes. As he's beneath my t****ze, I use it to support myself and give him a double foot gagging and also foot slap his balls while making him choke. Eventually, I decide to tease him a little and allow him to play with his cock. He begs me to let him cum, however due to his stressful position I think it's too much for my bitch. I continue to make him suffer, and enjoy watching as he turns to shades of blue. Oggi sono piena di energia, mi sento alla grande. Ho il mio schiavo sul pavimento e ho deciso di usarlo per un po ' di esercizio fisico. Ho bloccato saldamente le sue braccia e i suoi polsi con le mani chiuse in guanti di pelle. Unisco anche i suoi piedi e li attacco al cavo di sospensione. La mia puttana sa che sta per soffrire e Io mi godrò ogni momento. Lo tiro a testa in giù con il cavo di sospensione e incateno le braccia al muro. È in una posizione molto scomoda e dolorosa e non c'è modo di scappare. Alle sue palle lego un anello a sfera molto stretto con un guinzaglio. Strattono le sue palle con il guizaglio provocando i suoi lamenti. Gli ordino di pulire le mie scarpe con la lingua. Spingo il mio piede setato nella sua bocca, deliziandomi dei suoi gorgheggi alla ricerca di aria. Mi sostengo al t****zio per soffocarlo con entrambi i piedi. Poi, gli permetto di giocare con il suo cazzo. Mi Mi supplica di lasciarlo venire, ma a causa della sua posizione decisamente scomoda penso penso che non ce la possa fare e cosi continuo a farlo soffrire, divertendomi a guardare il suo corpo assumere bellissime sfumature di blu...

Size: 553 MB
Duration: 14 min 13 s

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
tmwixler
Added: Oct 31, 2019 6:39 pm
Stinky Princess Soles//Stephanie West/SD/1080p

screenshot

Genre: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Boot Licking
Models: Stephanie West
Description: Princess Stephanie has the prettiest size 6 1/2 soles but after a long day walking in heels they are now also the stinkiest. Her feet are extra ripe just for her foot boy as she knows how much he loves it when they are extra dirty and smelly. Her slave turned doormat is given the task of servicing every inch of her stinky feet as she has a big date night planned with her bull. Her doormat is only good for licking her smelly feet clean while she leaves him locked in chastity and goes out to get pleasure from a real men.

Size: 1 013 MB
Duration: 13 min 37 s

screenshot

screenshot
Download File
tmwixler
Added: Nov 01, 2019 12:39 am
MISTRESS GAIA/2019/Mistress Gaia/SD/1080p