Author
golozhopik
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 18, 2004 1:00 am
What teen sites (except teenfuns) or fave girl sites would you join if you had unlimited amount of money... or what’s the next site you will join?
Cruzing
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 18, 2004 7:49 pm
I agree. Surfing around in cyberspace can be very destructive. I 'm not interested in smut of the very young either. there is a established limit set and thats fine with me. Thats what I like about TF. There with in the boundaries and not worry about all the legalities is a very big plus. I was a member of TF and enjoyed there models.

I have nothing really to hide in my collection, Ped-bf-pt-h-c really sucks. Found some and with curiosity went through, I guess a faze. Legal teens are just fine. They remind me of my old girl friends and finding ones with a resemblance to a old love is where I come from. Thats what drives my searches. I still have a few, I haven't been able to find.

I'm way to old to go back physically now to those old days, so now it's just cyberspace. Anyway hope all goes well for you and enjoy live while ya can, because it is finite.

Cruzing
erotism
Good Poster
Added: Dec 21, 2004 7:20 am
two tf: teenfun and teenflood
and teen magazine..
i love those art work..some shots are really neat..
UFOxx
Good Poster
Added: Jul 16, 2005 2:57 pm
honestly speaking there are only a few standard teen sites and it is hard to find real teens .. most are overaged ..

anyway , i like atk, karupsha, karups, teenfuns etc..