Added: Apr 01, 2013 2:52 pm
You're right... they are late!
GovDuke
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 01, 2013 4:54 pm
dallingo wrote:
You're right... they are late!

"Here we go again".

Christina's got to make a decision to go pro -- and we all know what I mean by that -- or just go home.

Duke
dallingo
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 01, 2013 7:10 pm
Am very curious what excuse they have this time... maybe the webmaster fainted when farting and had to be resuscitated.
plipoot
Good Poster
Added: Apr 01, 2013 8:41 pm
It's online.
Quote:
After a total of sixteen days in the hospital, the website is caught up. Four movies a month and two sets per week.

Management 4/01/13

People keep saying Christina could get pointers about her work, but her "management" is in dire need of pointers too regarding their communication...
The guy sounds like some second rate passive agressive robot.
DontFearTheReaper
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 02, 2013 1:38 am
plipoot wrote:
It's online.
Quote:
After a total of sixteen days in the hospital, the website is caught up. Four movies a month and two sets per week.

Management 4/01/13

People keep saying Christina could get pointers about her work, but her "management" is in dire need of pointers too regarding their communication...
The guy sounds like some second rate passive agressive robot.

English may not be his/her first language. That's what it seems like to me.
Effrem
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 02, 2013 5:19 pm
Nice one!

Thank you wmmail07.
dallingo
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 04, 2013 8:12 am
Very fuckable, don't you think?! Imagine her having a nice dp session with two guys in front of the camera... *sigh*

wmmail07 wrote:
Set 1232

screenshot

Nox2007
Good Poster
Added: Apr 04, 2013 8:49 am
screenshot

I would love to see her sit on this thing. Very Happy

@ dallingo

Yeah that would be great. The problem is that Christina doesn´t want to earn money so she keeps doing her "thing". ^^
johnlee71
Very Respected Poster
Added: Apr 04, 2013 1:31 pm
I'm guessing she gets all the cock she wants.... I would volunteer.
dallingo
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 05, 2013 5:38 am
Just had a glimpse at her new vid released today - HD - Green Machine!

Sorry to disappoint you in advance but I felt like suffering from narcolepsy. Half of the vid she moves from one leg to the other - slow-mo dance - and after that there's a cut and she sits in her bowl chair and that was when I woke up instantly. Not because she was moaning in ecstasy but because her vibrator was held straight on her pussy piercing which gives a piercing noise that reminds me of a visit at my dentist! Ok, there's one special moment when she puts that vib in her pussy form a couple of seconds, but that's that.

Chris, please, I'm begging you, let's leave it like this and we will keep you in our memory as a sexy woman. If you go on like this, your site will close by the end of the year...

We want to see you ride that big dildo you always use in the bath room for more than a minute! We want to see you ride it 20 minutes like hell and cum over and over again! Or even better, get your b/f in from of the camera and fuck him really hard!
Effrem
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 05, 2013 6:38 pm
Thank you KateNeo.

Greatly appreciated.
juanma
Poster
Added: Apr 07, 2013 6:50 am
tvmogull, Use VLC. Open source and it plays really nearly all vids...
dallingo
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 10, 2013 6:12 am
Friday's reaching soon... I am very curious, what they'll have for us this time!
plipoot
Good Poster
Added: Apr 10, 2013 12:06 pm
dallingo wrote:
Friday's reaching soon... I am very curious, what they'll have for us this time!

Why? Should they have something special? Sad
pudley
Poster
Added: Apr 10, 2013 2:27 pm
[quote="plipoot"][quote="dallingo"]Friday's reaching soon... I am very curious, what they'll have for us this time![/quote]
Why? Should they have something special? :([/quote]

Going by the last few, I'd say we are due for another color set, maybe beige this time because they shot it in a typical hotel room and that was the wall color?