Author
wanker66
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 18, 2004 1:16 am
If you had your choice of holes, which would you choose to fuck? Embarassed
golozhopik
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 18, 2004 1:18 am
I choose pussy any day...ass is like good for once a week maybe but the pussy is good all day everyday...
Cruzing
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 18, 2004 1:40 am
pussy, ass is just the trimmings to the view withch make the whole beautiful picture.

I added these today Cos the pictures!!
Calahan
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 18, 2004 6:04 pm
She's very nice Very Happy

All the best,
Calahan
Cruzing
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 18, 2004 8:03 pm
Just added this one COS
stevienice
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 21, 2004 7:16 am
I was never really into anal sex, and there's something about giving a pussy a real good workout that I've always enjoyed, starting with fingers, then tongue, then more fingers, then a magic wand, then a good hard fuck.
Deeptrance116
Poster
Added: Nov 21, 2004 7:22 am
Not to offend anyone here, but I've always found that those who are into anal have real control issues, or are generally violent individuals. I have done it once, tricked into it rather while I was drunk on my back and she was on top of me, and it was so ghastly that I will never do it again, not that I had intended to do it in the first place. I don't care how tight the hole is; my goal is to bring a woman to orgasm, and unless I find a woman with a clitoris in her anus, I do not believe anal sex will achieve my desired result.
Calahan
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 21, 2004 10:02 am
Well spoken, Deeptrance116!

Nevertheless, if there is a couple where both like it, why not? Cool

All the best,
Calahan
elf_punk
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 21, 2004 8:34 pm
Deeptrance116 wrote:
Not to offend anyone here, but I've always found that those who are into anal have real control issues, or are generally violent individuals. I have done it once, tricked into it rather while I was drunk on my back and she was on top of me, and it was so ghastly that I will never do it again, not that I had intended to do it in the first place. I don't care how tight the hole is; my goal is to bring a woman to orgasm, and unless I find a woman with a clitoris in her anus, I do not believe anal sex will achieve my desired result.

A very thoughtful response and I can totally appreciate it, but it also assumes a lot.
I too enjoy sex most when both people are achieving maximum pleasure, but it is a misgiving to assume that anal sex cannot be pleasurable for a woman. I actually had a friend (never fucked her; just a friend) who could ONLY achieve orgasm when she was getting fucked in the ass.
Many women enjoy it. Many don't.
I'm a guy without gender bias, and have had my fun with guys as well as women, and have to say that I myself like getting fucked in the ass. So I know first hand that it can be intensely pleasurable.
This is something that is totally subjective, as anything related to human intimacy is.
But while I take exception to the generalities of your remark, I do respect your individual preference, and the thoughtfulness behind it.
As for me, I love everything about women, but I can say that I really enjoy making the anal plunder when the opportunity arises. But again, only when the girl is into it.
I guess you could say that I love the pussy for the munching and the ass for the plunging.
But really, I just go with the flow when I am with a woman, and am always satisfied with whatever satisfies her.
Deeptrance116
Poster
Added: Nov 21, 2004 9:37 pm
If the woman is truly into it, then pound away...more power to you. I guess because I have not explored this option, I don't really know how many of the women I've been with would enjoy it. Though the vast majority of the women that I speak to or sleep with have expressed revulsion at the thought of it. Though I may travel in different circles than y'all, so you are correct about it being subjective.
elf_punk
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 22, 2004 3:26 am
Deeptrance116 wrote:
If the woman is truly into it, then pound away...more power to you. I guess because I have not explored this option, I don't really know how many of the women I've been with would enjoy it. Though the vast majority of the women that I speak to or sleep with have expressed revulsion at the thought of it. Though I may travel in different circles than y'all, so you are correct about it being subjective.

Cool.
And no hard feelings.
You're cool in my book from what I've seen so far of you on here.
Cool
-E.P.
Deeptrance116
Poster
Added: Nov 22, 2004 3:48 am
Likewise.
wolf2304
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 22, 2004 4:24 am
I would be one to pick both
(just call me greedy...)
but I love licking and fucking both ass and pussy ... and my gf loves it too
elf_punk
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 22, 2004 4:29 am
Definitely both... I think I kinda overstated my love of the ass... I love munching the ass and plunging the pussy as well... lol
Deeptrance116
Poster
Added: Nov 22, 2004 5:04 am
Not me, I prefer just putting on coffee and talking about my feelings...BWAAHAHAHAHA! Sorry...I couldn't resist.