Author
Riverhead
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 09, 2019 11:41 pm
Scent of Princess (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Morgan Rain

Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Chastity, Stockings

Description : _ Princess Morgan has been wearing her sheer thigh high stockings all day long getting them extra ripe for her caged foot pet. He is only allowed out of his cage when she demands her perfect size 7 feet be worshipped exactly the way she requires. Her foot boy is always eager to please as he tries his best to make his Princess happy...but his best is not always good enough. Until he can prove his worth as a well-trained doormat his cock will remain locked up tight in chastity. Unfortunately for the slave it seems his cock will never be allowed free.

1.05 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

14 min 51 s / 1080p

screenshot

Link:

X

Chastity Law (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Mackenzie Moss

Femdom, FaceSitting, Stockings, Chastity, Bondage, Vibrator, Masturbation, Tease and Denial

Description : _ If there is one thing Mackenzie has learned as her time as a Mistress its that all Losers deserve to have their cock's tightly locked in chastity. Their dicks only get them into trouble making it impossible for them to serve without thinking about their own selfish needs and desires. Mistress Mackenzie wants her slaves completely devoted to everything about her. The best way is to make sure they learn a valuable lesson that their cocks no longer belong to them. Spiked chastity is the best solution. With the slightest arousal, the metal spikes dig deep into their cocks bringing them nothing but pain and agony. A few months trapped in complete despair will put their minds and body on a level of pure and total submission. Making sure they are kept extra denied and frustrated is a fun little game Mistress Mackenzie loves to play with them.

1.24 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

17 min 8 s / 1080p

screenshot

Link:
Added: Dec 27, 2019 7:45 pm
Mistress Serena (1080p)
screenshot

Year : _ 2019

Cast : _ Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy

Femdom, Pegging, Strapon

Description : _ Goddess Serena taking a very lucky slave from behind in her unique and sexy way. Watch her finger and loosen his man pussy ready to take her big Mistress cock, he will take it all.

1.84 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

13 min 2 s / 1080p

screenshot

Link: Download File - Keep2Share
Added: Dec 30, 2019 8:06 am
Princess Eva spitting (1080p)
screenshot

Spitting, Boot Fetish

1.06 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

8 min 10 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Jan 15, 2020 11:48 pm
Goddess Tangent FemDom Strap-on Training (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Mistress Tangent

Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Sissy Training

Description : _ When someone gets promoted from a regular person to Goddess Tangent�s slave, a few important changes take place. Firstly, and almost immediately, regardless of background and personality, the person becomes a sissy of Goddess Tangent � a slave object of abuse, commands, and FemDom necessities fulfillment. A lot of sadistic scenarios may follow after, but the one in this video deals with the sissification process that a slut of Goddess Tangent�s undergoes in the process of becoming Her personal fuck-slut. See how hard and brutally She fucks that reluctant worthless slave�s ass!

648 MB / 1080 x 1 920

10 min 42 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Feb 06, 2020 10:20 pm
Riley Reid - Riley Reid The Experience (1080p)
screenshot

Year : _ 2018

Cast : _ Riley Reid

Femdom POV, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation, Anal Play, Stockings

Description : _ FleshLight Girl Mistress Riley Reid wants you to feel how incredible it is to fuck her... but the closest you will get is humping the silicone fleshlight molded of her asshole. LOL Of course slaves are not permitted to penetrate her divine flesh. Fucking the model of her perfect ass just makes you more desperate and horny for the real thing.

941 MB / 1080 x 1 920

11 min 4 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Feb 11, 2020 10:49 pm
PEGGING For Sean Costin Compliments Victoria Hobbs Before He Returns The FAVOR. Muscle JOC! (1080p)
screenshot

Year : _ 2018

Cast : _ Sean Costin, Victoria Hobbs

Hardcore, pegging, strap on, muscles, tattoo, cumshot

Description : _ Muscle jock Sean Costin is one of our most testosterone filled alpha males on our roster, but the roles flip slightly in this one. Our platinum blonde bombshell Victory Hobbs has one fantasy, to be on top and peg the fuck outta a big burly muscle man. Success.

1.17 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

32 min 51 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Feb 14, 2020 9:03 pm
Lily & Macy - Big Sister Fucks her slave while Little Sister watches... (720p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Macy Cartel, Lily

Femdom, Strapon, Chastity, Humiliation

Description : _ Macy and Lily are two wealthy heiresses. The girls have collected several �servants� from off the streets. They do not pay the servants, but they are given some meals and shelter. Macy has been largely responsible for keeping the servants submissive, but today she wants to show her younger sister how it is accomplished. Macy selects a skinny punk boy that they found playing guitar outside the mall to demonstrate on. The skinny punk sees Macy�s strap-on and knows that ass fucking is a punishment. He protests that he did nothing wrong. Macy tells him she knows, but she is going to punish him with the strap-on anyway to show Lilly how it�s done. Lilly watches her big sister fuck the skinny little formerly homeless boy. �I�m sorry, I�m sorry,� the little punk cries. It�s all in vain. Macy tells him that if he doesn�t submit to her sexual aggressions he will be right back out on the street. Macy fucks the skinny boy in piledriver. The boy must look at his chastity key dangling between Macy�s expensive breasts while taking it in the ass from her. Little sis, Lilly, holds the boy�s legs back so her sister can get the dildo in his ass even further. Macy makes the punk boy lick his own ass juices from the dildo. She asks him if he would rather go back to living in his car, busking for spare change, or continue to live in a mansion with two hot blondes. The homeless boy sucks Macy�s cock with renewed enthusiasm. He doesn�t want to go back to the life he lived before. As cruel as the girls are it�s better than homelessness

118 MB / 720 x 1 280

11 min 30 s / 720p

screenshot

Added: Feb 16, 2020 3:09 am
Brandi Mae, Bella Rossi - Beautiful Powerful Wrestler takes on red headed thunder thighs (720p)
screenshot

Year : _ 2017

Cast : _ Brandi Mae, Bella Rossi

straight, wrestling, lesbian, lesbian anal, domination, submission, Vaginal Penetration, Face Sitting, Pussy Eating, Fingering, strap on, LezDom

Description : _ Brandi Mae is our most powerful wrestler on the roster. She's solid muscle and rock hard. Bella Rossi is a flexible redheaded fan favorite. She's been wrestling for years for Ultimate Surrender and she's taken on hard competitors than Brandi is so Bella knows she's going to kick some ass, flip it into a standing 69 and fucks some pussy. The only thing standing in her way is the fact that Brandi has finally taken some classes and is planning on dominating in her matches from here on out. Brandi gives it everything she's got. She comes hard at Bella. She's able to get control and when she does get control its nearly impossible for Bella to move her. Bella uses her flexibility to bend and twist out of holds. She's able to weasel her way out of a lot of the control that Brandi gets. Bella uses trick moves like foot licking and toes sucking to distract her opponent and it works. These girls put everything on the line for this sex fight. The winner fucks the loser in the 100% competitive wrestling match. The loser is dragged to the center of the mats, face fucked and pussy fucked. There is muscle worshiping, giant clit sucking and orgasm after orgasm. The winner puts on a strap-on and fucks her opponent until she's twitching on the mat from orgasm. The winner face sits her opponent and gets an orgasm of her own

1.72 GiB / 720 x 1 280

48 min 9 s / 720p

screenshot

Added: Mar 02, 2020 7:09 am
Straight From The Tap (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Kiara Cole

Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Stockings, Masturbation, Cum Eating Instruction

Description : _ Mistress Kiara knows how much you hate eating your own cum as once you shoot a load that horny mind of yours just disappears. She has figured out the perfect way to make you finally be the good cum swallowing receptacle that she desires you to be. Mistress Kiara is going to get your cock right on the edge as once you are ready to blow your load you will be given just the instruction you need to complete your task. Get ready to shoot a hot, steamy load of cum right down your throat as your mind won't even have a chance to back out this time around. Good boys swallow big, loads of cum straight from the source.

739 MB / 1080 x 1 920

10 min 12 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Mar 14, 2020 7:22 pm
Pocket Tease - So Deep (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Pocket Tease

Strap-on

Description : _ Mistress Pocket is petite but she has a big personality and she loves dominating slaves. She has a giant rubber strap-on cock and she knows how to abuse a man with it! Pocket mocks slave jay then violently fucks his hole, when he complains of it being too deep she see's it as an opportunity to smack him across the face. She fucks him New York style with lots of attitude and energy.

1.63 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

19 min 48 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Mar 16, 2020 11:34 am
Chanel Preston - Tease, Denial, Abuse (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Chanel Preston

Femdom, Ballbusting, CBT, Tease and Denial, Handjobs, Bondage

Description : _ Mistress Chanel knows the longer she has kept her wimpy slave in chastity the more sensitive and sore his undrained balls become. He has been denied orgasm for so long now that she is sure his sad blue balls must be aching badly for release. Well, today is his lucky day as she has promised to finally free his locked cock from its tight chastity prison. Ofcourse the slave needs to be bound and kept under strict control first for such a reward. It does not seem to matter to her slave as his cock quickly gets hard as soon as shetakes of his chastity and strokes it with her soft hands. Her slave is in heaven as he nears orgasm but she is just toying with him. A series of hard slaps and punches right on his sore blue balls has him crying out in agony as he instantly loses his erection. He continues to writhe and moan in pain even as she begins to softly caress his poor cock to hardness again. She brings him right up to the edge over and over again only to brutally bust his aching balls every time. What a fun game for Mistress Chanel! She promised her slave she would unlock his chastity. She never said she would actually allow him to cum.

958 MB / 1080 x 1 920

11 min 45 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Mar 18, 2020 3:46 am
Velvet Veronica for Fans (1080p)
screenshot

compilation, cock teasing, cumshot, handjob, ruined orgasm, tease and denial, homemade

2.04 GiB / 1080 x 1 920

50 min 35 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Mar 18, 2020 10:29 am
Mistress Blackdiamoond - Anal fucked (1080p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Mistress Blackdiamoond

Strapon, Dildo, Suspension Bondage

Description : _ Today my loser slaves asshole will extremly burn, after i will be ready with him! For the warm up I start with a long dildo which the jerk gets hartly runned into his asshole. Then it follows my hot strapon and he gets fucked very hart in his slaveass by me! The little loser whines a lot but I bumb harder! To humiliate him much more, he gets my strapon from his asshole in his mouth and has to lick it clean and suck it deep. It makes so much fun to humiliate this little jerk!

495 MB / 1080 x 1 920

9 min 39 s / 1080p

screenshot

Added: Mar 18, 2020 1:51 pm
Sweet Home Ballbusting (720p)
screenshot

ballbusting, squeezing, slap balls, handjob, cumshot, homemade, POV

2.90 GiB / 720 x 1 280

2 h 11 min / 720p

screenshot

Added: Mar 19, 2020 1:18 pm
Goddess Harley - No Hands Denial Again (720p)
screenshot

Cast : _ Goddess Harley

ORGASM DENIAL FOOT FETISH TEASE & DENIAL FEET JOI JOI

Description : _ Description:
This clip is the next �No Hands� tease and denial clip after my other clip Hand Free Humping Haha (1080 HD) Your gonna have to watch this over and over until you cum without touching your cock� which you probably never will cum, LOL! So have fun spending all night at my feet! Goddess Harley

244 MB / 720 x 1 280

10 min 19 s / 720p

screenshot