Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 12 min 37 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 23, 2020 4:03 pm
Mistress Stella Liberty Janira Wolfe Double The Damage / Stella Liberty, Janira Wolfe / 2019 / 1080p / SD

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Stella Liberty, Janira Wolfe
Genre: Smothering, Smother, Hand Over Mouth, Hand Fetish
Year: 2019

Type: 1080p
Size: 426 MB
Duration: 11 min 5 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Apr 27, 2020 9:14 am
Tori Avano - MrHankeysToys Seahorse XL / Tori Avano, Michael Vegas / 2020 / 720p / SD

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Tori Avano, Michael Vegas
Genre: Female Domination, Strapon, Dildo, Fisting, Double Anal Fisting, Cum Shot
Year: 2020

Type: 720p
Size: 531 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 23 min 42 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: Apr 28, 2020 3:22 pm
Alexandra Snow / Goddess Alexandra Snow / 2019 / 1080p / SD

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow
Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Spanking, Brunette, Stockings, Chastity
Description: Alexandra's jerk zombie is desperate for release from chastity. It begs. Alexandra teases the drone with the key to its chastity device. Finally, she unlocks him. The drone strokes when and how Alexandra instructs. When she tells it to stop it must immediately return itself to the chastity device. She circles him like prey as he strokes for her. Alexandra keeps her jerk drone right on the edge of orgasm with intermittent returns to the chastity cage. He becomes even more mindless. The slave begs for mercy and Alexandra instructs it to lock itself back into chastity. She closes the lock around the cage. The slave is now actually grateful to be returned to chastity. He will remain locked for at least another three months. This is his punishment for asking for ever asking for mercy.

Size: 480 MB
Duration: 6 min 29 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: May 05, 2020 4:19 pm
Lola Fae - Take My Pink Cock if You Ever Want to Cum / Lola Fae / 2020 / 480p / SD

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Lola Fae
Genre: Ball Squeezing, Blowjob, CBT, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Strap On - Pegging, Teen Dommes
Year: 2020

Type: 480p
Size: 551 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 24 min 25 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: May 06, 2020 4:23 am
House of Sinn Goddess Ambra / Goddess Ambra / 2019 / 1080p / SD

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Goddess Ambra
Genre: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging
Description: Being caught by your stepdaughter while sniffing Her shoes is never a bright idea, especially since you know you are a dirty old pervert lusting for Her from afar for years.. But She knows you've been lurking around, sniffing panties, shoes so now you must be punished if you don't want step-mommy dearest to know.You will submit to the sexy young daughter you can't stop thinking about and worship Her perfect feet that fit in your mouth like a delicate young truffle.

Size: 316 MB
Duration: 10 min 12 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: May 07, 2020 10:35 pm
My sissy and his **** BI experience!!! / Kathia Nobili / 2015 / 1080p / SD

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Kathia Nobili
Genre: cuckolding, small penis humiliation, pov, female domination, **** bi
Year: 2015
Description: My devoted sissy is begging for my attention! With his small penis he is able to do anything to have his Mistress close to him! And I'll be cruel with my sissy slave! Today is lesson time for you!!! I'll **** you to BI!!! **** you to suck the huge cock!...Now on your knees sissy and open your mouth....as wide as you can! Get ready for some mouth fuck...open...What! Stay right there and suck and tease that cock with your mouth!!! Is so big.....take it deep sissy!!! And you'll taste all his warm cum! Stay on your knees with your mouth wide open.... every single drop of his sperm must finish in your mouth! And now close it and let it deep into you throat!!!......GOOD SISSY!!!

Size: 787 MB
Duration: 11 min 17 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: May 09, 2020 10:48 am
CD - Real Men Don't Eat Cum / Cameron Dee / 2014 / 1080p / SD

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Cameron Dee
Genre: Femdom, Cuckold, Cum Eating
Year: 2014
Description: This is probably the best Cameron Dee clip so far. Cameron loves her boyfriend. She loves serving him and she is very submissive to real men. In this clip, Cameron is on her knees giving head to her boyfriend while her cuck is **** to watch. Cameron likes having Marcelo watch her boyfriend fuck her face and dominate her. She wants her cuck to realize how much she loves her boyfriend and what she thinks of him. Cameron spits in Cuck Marcelo's face from time to time. She wants him to taste her boyfriend's dick. The blowjob is absolutely amazing. Buy this clip just for the blow job. At the end, her boyfriend cums directly in Cameron's mouth. Like a good girlfriend she accepts every drop into her mouth. But it will all end up in Marcelo's stomach via his mouth. She crawls over to Marcelo and orders him to open his mouth. Marcelo meekly opens his mouth. Cameron spits her boyfriend's cum into it. Her boyfriend's cum is now in her cuck's stomach. 100% real cuckolding. No edits. He swallows the whole load! Cameron believes that making her cuckold consume her boyfriend's ejaculate is great for keeping him in his place.

Size: 975 MB
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13 min 10 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: May 09, 2020 4:53 pm
Little Spank Big Fuck / Ella Hughes, Strapon Jane / 2015 / 720p / SD

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Ella Hughes, Strapon Jane
Genre: Femdom, lesbian,strapon,spanking

Size: 471 MB
Duration: 20 min 57 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: May 10, 2020 4:55 am
Mistress Zita / Mistress Zita / 2015 / 1080p / SD

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Mistress Zita
Genre: Femdom, Humilation, Domination, High Heels, Strap-on
Description: Mistress Zita's very unfortunate slave is tied down to the spanking bench, with his naked ass pointing towards the ceiling. A mask is covering his ugly face and through the holesleft for his eyes Zita shows him the giant strapon she will push into his already half widened anus. She widens it a little more with three fingers and after it she plunges the hugedick into his ass and she rides him wild and strong.

Size: 653 MB
Duration: 10 min 32 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: May 10, 2020 10:57 pm
Mistress Gitta / Mistress Gitta / 2015 / 720p / SD

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Mistress Gitta
Genre: Femdom, Humilation, Domination, Bondage, High Heels, Stockings, Strap-on
Description: Lady Gitta fucks her slave from behind with her big strapon that is attached to her slender waist. Her blacks, lace catsuit looks dangerously beautiful on her greatbody and the whip in her hand looks evil too. When she doesn't find the behaviour of her fucked slave satisfying she uses her multiple tailed whip to teach him somemanners.

Size: 324 MB
Duration: 10 min 48 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: May 12, 2020 11:20 pm
Julie Skyhigh / Julie Skyhigh / 2015 / 1080p / SD

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Julie Skyhigh
Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Fisting, Cum Eating, Leather, High Heels, Ass Eating, Shoe Fetish, Fetish
Description: I love to dominate .. girls but also my fans and slave. Peter always tries to trick me but this time I managed to catch him jerking off again without permission. Luckily he managed to switch off his phone. I am sure his was watching one of my friends and not me !Frequently I order him to show his ass in a way that permits me to whip him. But i knew he has been cheating me, and bring a little 'gift' ... my way ... and order him to lick the cum from an unknown guy on my leather pant... pleasure or torture? this little slut like it ... so I I finally turn him around again and fuck his ass deep. I know he loves to feel my body pound hard against him so I have to stop.I really enjoy letting him look at my long perfect legs all covered in soft leather leggings and finally reward a bit of obedience by letting him lick my ass which is so perfectly placed in front of his tongue.My needle sharp heels need a soft spot to land so why not on top of his miserable cock and ball. I know the look of my perfectly shaped body will make him so anything for me - so at the end I count down to 10 while keeping his breath in my bare hands and yes - he cuts with a lot of cum and nearly faints.You can enjoy me wearing my louboutin fetish 150 strappy lady peep to enjoy my feet and my gucci soft leather pant with zips on, and my nitrous black leather top. the hole outfit looks awesome and i really whip him hard : ) i love it! and seeing licking my dirty shoes and his own cum too ... make me feel good...

Size: 827 MB
Duration: 15 min 19 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: May 13, 2020 5:22 am
Julie Skyhigh / Julie Skyhigh / 2015 / 1080p / SD

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Julie Skyhigh
Genre: Femdom, Leather, High Heels, Ass Eating, Shoe Fetish, Fetish, Trampling
Description: I love to dominate .. girls but also my fans and slave. Peter always tries to trick me but this time I managed to catch him jerking off again without permission. Luckily he managed to switch off his phone. I am sure his was watching one of my friends and not me !Frequently I order him to show his ass in a way that permits me to whip him. But i knew he has been cheating me, and bring a little 'gift' ... my way ... and order him to lick the cum from an unknown guy on my leather pant... pleasure or torture? this little slut like it ... so I I finally turn him around again and fuck his ass deep. I know he loves to feel my body pound hard against him so I have to stop.I really enjoy letting him look at my long perfect legs all covered in soft leather leggings and finally reward a bit of obedience by letting him lick my ass which is so perfectly placed in front of his tongue.My needle sharp heels need a soft spot to land so why not on top of his miserable cock and ball. I know the look of my perfectly shaped body will make him so anything for me - so at the end I count down to 10 while keeping his breath in my bare hands and yes - he cuts with a lot of cum and nearly faints.You can enjoy me wearing my louboutin fetish 150 strappy lady peep to enjoy my feet and my gucci soft leather pant with zips on, and my nitrous black leather top. the hole outfit looks awesome and i really whip him hard : ) i love it!

Size: 896 MB
Duration: 21 min 7 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: May 13, 2020 11:28 pm
Princess Carmela / Princess Carmela / 2015 / 1080p / SD

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Princess Carmela
Genre: Femdom, Humination, Brunette, Big Tits, Solo
Description: So you want to be my pool boy? You want to clean my pool while I sunbath in front of you all summer? Sorry loser youre not getting that job! I gave that to a cute boy down the street LOL. Did you think I would let you rub sunscreen on my back all day? NOT! Maybe I can find another job for you: HOW ABOUT YOU BE MY "TOILET BOY". A dirty perverted moron like you would be perfect to clean my disgusting toilet with your tongue. LICK IT BOY! Now Ill be out by the pool having fun, oh heres an idea- maybe you can pay the pool cleaning bill for me too. Imagine you pay a pool guy to rub oil on my boobs all summer- and the whole time you are back in the house licking my toilet bowl clean! Haha I cant wait...its going to be a good summer! Oh, and if you are REALLY good, maybe I will let you kneel next to my lounge chair and I will use your mouth DIRECTLY instead of walking all the way in to the bathroom! That would be sooo much more convenient for ME. And in the meantime, you can just kneel there and watch guys rub lotion on me and drool.

Size: 844 MB
Duration: 9 min 39 s

screenshot
Download File
goldenСat
Added: May 14, 2020 11:35 pm
Mistress Zita / Mistress Zita / 2015 / 1080p / SD

screenshot

screenshot

Models: Mistress Zita
Genre: Femdom, Humilation, Domination, Bondage, High Heels, Stockings, Strap-on
Description: Mistress Zita stormes into the room where her slave is waiting for her already wearing his mask but he is still in his clothes, because he doesn't know what will follow.Zita grabs him and draggs him to the spanking bench, agressively she ties his arms, his legs and even his whole body to the bench and he drags his trousers and boxersdown his legs. When his ass is naked she thrusts her enormous strapon into his ass agains his will.

Size: 763 MB
Duration: 12 min 16 s

screenshot
Download File