Author
ssc
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 07, 2020 11:57 pm
Hi, I'm a fan of the Galitsin video "Interesting Job", especially the "A Model Agency" clip. I've only seen it available in SD format, 720x640, filesize a little under 700 MB for the approx 20 minutes of the video. It's awesome, probably most people here are familiar with it. Here's a thread with some screenshots, the links otherwise are dead but it's the most recent posting I found here: https://www.forumophilia.com/topic68808.html

The title slide for each of the three clips in the video say it was (or is) shot and made available in HD. Does anyone know if it ever was released in true HD, meaning 1280 x 720 or so, or 1920 x 1080 (720p or 1080p or i, etc), and (next question of course) if there is a link where it could be viewed/obtained? The best quality clips of this I've seen are not only 720x640 but also show lots of blocky noise in the black areas. The title slides show this particularly clearly, indicating it was excessively compressed, probably in part because it was released in 2006, which may also be why it might have been downscaled to save on upload time and bandwidth.