Author
rehabins
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 14, 2005 9:39 pm
I'd have to agree that doing HC would not be that much a leap.

Considering many have been modeling for quite some time, I wouldn't be the least surprised if they're already doing HC via a private party, action at a gentlemen's club, or simply recording now for the future.

Though I love them all, it would seem the--shall we say, openings, on some of them are of a size that conflicts with the normal 18-24 yr old; even a sexually active one. For me, this kind of deflates the idea of, amateur. As for offering them the right amount of money.. lol, I don't think that will be a consideration to worry about.

Would I watch my favorite love, Nansy, doing HC? Absolutely! Would I likely lose just a bit of the fantasy/interest I currently have for her non-HC pics/vids? Yes, I'm afraid so.

rehab
mistermandingo
Retired Legend
Added: Oct 15, 2005 12:27 pm
Would I watch my favorite love, Nansy, doing HC? Absolutely! Would I likely lose just a bit of the fantasy/interest I currently have for her non-HC pics/vids? Yes, I'm afraid so. Quote:

I agree Crying or Very sad
sir_darkstar
Senior VIP club member
Added: Oct 17, 2005 1:51 am
Im sorry I cant agree

I would lose so much of the joy I have watching the wonderful Nansy if she jumped a pole.

its the untouched quality and the virginal essence that makes nansy such a fine fantasy.

sex apeal is everything and nansy has it.
wopatoolie
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 17, 2006 1:21 am
i agree w/ sir dark, the few yrs ive known some tf n af girls it would be a letdown to see them playing the skinflute Sad if it aint broke dont fix it (tho id give my left nut to be the photographer, you dont need ur cam on ALL the time Twisted Evil )
iamanoak
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 18, 2006 12:06 pm
It sure would be nice to see more like these
dallingo
Respected Poster
Added: Jul 19, 2006 9:46 am
I'd definitely want to see Nansy and some other girls getting harder than they are now. But I'd put them simply on a new website.
funempire
I'm probably spamming
Added: Jul 26, 2006 8:03 am
I say you let me drill them all in the assholes on film, while they suck their thumbs, instead of that dildo shit.
brazilnut
I'm probably spamming
Added: Nov 27, 2006 11:13 pm
EXCELLENT POST MAN, GOOD JOB, SEND MORE THIS WAY!!
helly9696
Poster
Added: Nov 30, 2006 2:11 pm
very nice. if there's more out there it would be very nice to see them. Very Happy

Link to blogs are not allowed in this forum.
See rule #7 https://www.forumophilia.com/topic23499.html
Your signature has been disabled in this post.
Please change your Profile.

svinto
JackSands619
I'm probably spamming
Added: Dec 01, 2006 4:06 pm
Great job Helly!!